Search the Boards

Search Results for "Kohli" - 163 Messages

per page

KOHLI OR KOEHLI, FREDRICH Posted on: 10 Jul 1998, by Janice Benorden

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > General

Canton: BERN, KALLNACH I am looking for information on my great great great grandfather FREDRICH KOHLI OR KOEHLI. He was born 17 Feb 1838 and died 6 Sep 1901. He married a ANNA MORI 10 Dec 1870. She was b...

MORI, KOHLI Posted on: 29 Jun 1998, by JAN BENORDEN

...information on a ANNA MORI b 1831 who was married to a JAKOB MORI but they divorced and she married a JAKOB KOHLI 31 May 1878. I hope to find a death date or where she was buried information. They were fro...

LOBSIGER family of Bern, Switzerland Posted on: 20 May 1999, by  Kathleen Webb...

Rudolf and Anna (GUTMANN) LOBSIGER of Aarburg, Bern, had 3 children: Anna Elise (1830-1901), Rudolf (1828-1896?), and Johannes (1834-1904). Around 1850, Anna and Rudolf immigrated to the USA, settling...

Millers of Columbia City Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by Jan Kohli Lynch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Unknown

Looking for information regarding the parents of Alma Miller (who married Ralph Kohli), Dodie Miller, and Josey Miller (who married a man by the name of Meyers and lived in Columbia City). I am looking for...

Kohli surname also Indian surname? Posted on: 08 Aug 1999, by Jan Kohli Lynch

I have Kohli ancestors from Bern, Switzerland, but am finding the Kohli surname a common one in India. I find this to be a strange combination. Wondering if Kohli line originated in India or Switzerland? If you have...

Peter Kohli-Eliza Jane Featheringill Posted on: 05 Aug 1999, by Jan Kohli Lynch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Putnam

I am looking for any information regarding the marriage of Peter Kohli and Eliza Jane Featheringill who lived in Putnam county Ohio. I am especially trying to trace their children and parents of Peter Kohli or ...

Koehli/Kohli Civil War Enlistment Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Gary Speck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Scott

On Dec 14, 1861, Friedrich KOEHLI/Fredrick KOHLI/Fred KAHLEY went to Davenport, Scott Co., IA and enlisted with Co G, 16th Reg't Iowa Infantry Volunteers. He served three years and was released from servic...

Kohli family from Bern Switzerland Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by Jan Kohli Lynch

Looking for information regarding the Kohli family from Bern Switzerland--they may have been tailors in Bern

kOHLI'S IN OHIO Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Valerie Crapo Johns

Surnames > Kohli

I am looking for information on my husbands ggreat grandfather Harry Albert Kohli who married Laura Susan Kenney.

Kohli from Switzerland Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Gary Speck

My KOEHLI/KOHLI/KAHLEY family also hails from Bern Switzerland. I know the "O" had umlauts and was sometimes "Anglicized" to either an "O" only or an "OE" combo. Lat...

Kohli surname (Ohio)--origianlly from Bern , Switzerland Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Jan Kohli Lynch

Surnames > Kohli

Saw your Kohli posting. I have no information re. your Kohlis, but trying to find infor. re my Kohli lineage. My gg. grandfather is from Columbus Grove, Ohio--his name Peter Featheringill Kohli--he married Eliza Jane Fe...

Karlens in Boltigen, Bern, Switzerland Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by Philis Knox

Surnames > Karlen

My Greatgrandfather was Gottlieb Karlen born to David and Katherina (Kohli)Karlen on October 11, 1858. He died in Dallas, TX in 1946. His siblings and their years of birth follow: Susanna katherina/1839; M...

Kohli's in Ohio Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by Valerie Crapo Johns

Surnames > Kohli

Jan, The name don't sound familiar, but I am getting a book called Kohli Kinship and I will look for those names. If I run across them I will let you know.. Valerie Crapo Johns

To Valerie Johns Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Jan Lynch

Surnames > Kohli

Valerie, Re. the Book , "Kohli Kinship", can you give me author, publisher,etc. , and how do I order this book? Thanks, Jan Kohli Lynch

Ohio Kohli's Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by Kay Kohli Tigner

Surnames > Kohli

I am a grandaughter of Harry Laura Kohli. My daughter-in-law is just showing me how to search so I can work on the Family Tree. The request for info on the Colunbus Grove Kohli's is also part of our Kohli...

Kohli surname book Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Madeline Preheim

Surnames > Kohli

I would also like to know how to get the book of the Kohli Family that you mention. I just lost a loved one who knew nothing of his ancestry. His father was Charles Kohli.

Kohli Kinship Book Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by  Vcrapo

Surnames > Kohli

Below is an E-Mail address of the womaen that wrote the book "Kohli Kinship: It is a good book. Memcowen22@aol.com Valerie

grandparents Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by Kay Kohli Tigner

Surnames > Kohli

hi Valeria I hope I spelled your mane right My daughter's is Valera My dad was Gerald Kenney Kohli he was Harry and Laura's son I think you are in my uncle Claude's family there was Claude Dad Don Burl Mar...

Re: Grandparents Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  Vcrapo

Surnames > Kohli

...for 1 week and got behind on everything. I think I have it figured out. Your father was Geral Kenny Kohli and your brother is Gerald Paul Kohli. I talked to Geral a couple months ago. He gave me Merlin's phone ...

Kohli Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by  BrendaWatters

I have a great,great, great uncle by the name of Peter Kohli. He was from Col. Grove Putnam County, Ohio

Peter Kohli Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  giantbeagle

The 1880 Atlas of Putnam Co. mentions a Peter Kohli from Medina Co. OH, and his wife Eliza J. Featheringill from Franklin Co. OH, as having settled in Pleasant Twp. in 1861.

Kohli Surname Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by  gfeisel

Surnames > Kohli

...once removed, Ruth Feisel, b. Sep 23, 1904, d. Dec 1984 that married Nov 30, 1921 a Frederick Edwin Kohli b. Nov 30, 1900 in Columbus Grove; s/o Amos Kohli and Regina Basinger. Amos and Regina had two other chi...

Peter KohliPet Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by Jan Kohli Lynch

Peter Kohli from Col. Grove, Putnam County was my GR gr. grandfather. He married Eliza Jane Featheringill , also of Col. Grove. I understand he was an orphan and can't seem to find any information on Peter...

Peter Kohli Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by Jan Kohli Lynch

Thanks for info. on Peter Kohli and Eliza Jane Featheringill, my gr. gr. grandparents,, shall research Medina Co. and Franklin Co. as a result of your kind response. Many thanks, Jan Lynch

Samual Kohli m.1864 in Ohio Elizabeth Holderman b.1841 d. 1866 Posted on: 20 Nov 2000, by  JMurnane77

Surnames > Kohli

Does anyone have info. on Samuel Kohli and hid wife of two years. I presume that he remarried. In some places the name is spelled Cohli. The Harold Truth- a Mennonite Newspaper has 8 obits under the Kohli surna...

Keck (Kaeck) family Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by steve kohli

Surnames > Keck

...1830's. If you have any info please e-mail me. Steve Kohli

Re: Kohli surname (Ohio)--origianlly from Bern , Switzerland Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by steve Kohli

Surnames > Kohli

My Uncle Ted Kohli lives in Bluffton Ohio which is 13 miles from Columbus Grove Our ancestor was Fritz Kohli from Bern You may call me at 419-478-2104 or my ucle at 419-358-9230

pronunciation Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by  ruthanne55

Surnames > Kohli

How do you pronounce kohli? i have kohley's in my family and they are pronounced coli (like the e-coli bacteria sorry best way i know how to explain it.

Re: looking for info Posted on: 20 Oct 2001, by  bkohlib

Surnames > Bonecutter

...we are scattered all over. If you are still looking for information, I will try to help. Beth Howard Kohli

Catherine Elaine Kohli Haas Obit Posted on: 24 Oct 2001, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

MOUNT AIRY - Mrs. Catherine Elaine Kohli Haas, 61, of 1725 Pittman St., the wife of Ernest Haas, Sr., passed away Friday, Oct. 19, 2001, at her home. Mrs. Haas was born Sept. 8, 1940, in Jersey City, N.J...

John WOOD family of Potsdam Posted on: 21 Nov 2001, by  crkohli

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

...contraction of Jane E. I beleive that there may have been more children. Any help would be appreciated. Chuck Kohli Wisconsin

Adolph W. Kohli, 1916-2001 Posted on: 30 Nov 2001, by  stonecoldead

Surnames > Kohli

Adolph Kohli, 85, a resident of Grancare Nursing Home in Fond du Lac for the past 10 months, and formerly of Mount Calvary, died at the nursing home on Monday morning, Nov. 26, 2001. He was born July 22, 1...

Re: Watkins in Ohio Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by Dave Williams

Surnames > Watkins

...ancestors are Lewis and Alice Gower Williams, both immigrants from Wales. I corresponded with Mary Kohli about family connections in 1984 and in 1985. Please contact me for further information.

Re: HOSTETTLER Surname Posted on: 11 Feb 2002, by doris hug contini

Surnames > Hostettler

...Rüschegg BE and his mother was a binggeli. in my fathers family besides were the names of: wenger, kohli, binggeli, wuillemin, burri, weber, I was by chance in contact with someone, who also loo...

Re: any jaeggins out there? Posted on: 18 Feb 2002, by Adrian T. Linder

Surnames > Jaeggin

...interested to know what you found out about your Swiss ancestor. Any relations to Köhli (or Koehli or Kohli) by any chance? If you're interested I can try to find out more about my grandfather. With...

Bio, Jacob Kohli, son of Christian Kohli and Margret Berkey Posted on: 01 Nov 2002, by  JanetWilkinso...

Surnames > Kohli

History of Allen County, Ohio. Chicago: Warner, Beers & Co., 1885. JACOB KOHLI, farmer, P.O. Columbus Grove, Putnam County, was born April 1, 1839, in Holmes County, Ohio, son of Christian and Margre...

Walter Kohli Posted on: 07 Nov 2002, by  mmmmrgrif

Surnames > Kohli

I am looking for information on Walter Jacob or Jakob Kohli. Subject was born on June 30, 1903 in New York. He died May 1967 also in New York, SSN 114-10-6020. He was married to a Julia Sullivan. Subje...

Re: new york , merz Posted on: 16 Nov 2002, by  mmmmrgrif

Surnames > Merz

My great great grandfather is a John Merz, born in 1835 in Austria. He eventually ended up in New York, and had several children, including my great grandmother, Elizabeth Merz, born in 1872 in Queen...

Augastave Kohli in Algona? Posted on: 29 Nov 2002, by  mary0515

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Kossuth

Hi, I am looking for any records on a Gustave Kohli who arrived in New York via Ellis Island, destination Algona, Iowa. Date of arrival to Ellis Island was February 19, 1894. Agustave was listed as 26 y...

Descendants of Frantz Kohli , state of Ohio Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by  DebraBish

Surnames > Kohli

I have a picture of John Kohli with his wife Barbara Hilty Steiner. They are holding my great-grandfather Daniel. I would love to share this picture with other descendants. I also have family pictures of L...

Re: Descendants of Frantz Kohli , state of Ohio Posted on: 09 Apr 2003, by  kaybowsher

Surnames > Kohli

Can this photo be emailed? My niece married a Kohli descendant of John Kohli, father of Daniel J. Kohli.

New E-Mail Posted on: 21 Jun 2003, by  Ladybug98251

Surnames > Kohli

New E-Mail Address

Kohli Photos Posted on: 01 Aug 2003, by Steve Kohli

Surnames > Kohli

...Christina (Amstutz) Kohli's children: Florence,Eldridge, Verna, Dilmah, Sidney,Eulalia, Armine,Maurice Kohli. My grandfather was Maurice and I would love to have Pics of his Brothers and sisters to mak...

Grossenbacher/Hurni/Sommer Posted on: 06 Oct 2003, by  lavinland2020

Surnames > Grossenbacher

...another Grossenbacher descendent from Hasle, Bern, Switzerland. My Anna Grossenbacher married peter Hans Kohli in Kallnach, Switzerland before they came to Michigan, through Boston and New York. Anna's f...

Duane and Warren GRANT of New York Posted on: 28 Oct 2003, by  mary0515

Surnames > Grant

...Warren D. GRANT (b. 1914) of New York. Duane and Warren were sons of a Duane K. GRANT and Elizabeth KOHLI. My father, Joseph Warren Kohli was a cousin to them. I am also wondering if a Kellum Warren GRANT who...

Florence E. KOHLI Posted on: 22 Dec 2003, by WHL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Van Buren

KOHLI, Florence E. Kalamazoo Formerly of Bloomingdale Passed away Friday, Dec. 19, 2003 at Directors Hall. Mrs. Kohli was born July 20, 1917 in Allegan, resided in Bloomingdale the majority of her life, where ...

Re: William Vernon Puzey born 1805 came to Australia Posted on: 09 Jan 2004, by Marj Kohli

Localities > Oceania > Australia > General

...pounds assistance to make the trip. The soucre for this is BPP 1833 XXVI 279. Regards... Marjorie Kohli

Lydia Mae Bowman - Obit Posted on: 22 Jan 2004, by Ruth

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wabash

FORT WAYNE — Lydia Mae Bowman, 83, 2201 East St., North Manchester, died at 8 p.m. Friday, Jan. 16, 2004, at St. Joseph Hospital, from complications following surgery on Jan. 9. She was born on Nov. ...

Peter and Alexander Picken Posted on: 18 Jul 2004, by  johnpicken

Surnames > Picken

...have your family tree dating back to 1704 so let me know... names associated with Picken in Ontario: Kohli smith krueger mclean maidment allen

Kohli Posted on: 05 Sep 2004, by  JLaBine36

Surnames > Kohli

This is from an obituary of a Kohli that had passed away in Ida Michigan: Julius S. Kohli was born Mach 11, 1806 at South Bend Indiana and passed away at the home of his son, Archie J. Kohli, east of Petersburg, at...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.