Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Lecain" - 115 Messages

per page

Re: MENCE Posted on: 03 Dec 2005, by  PattyFriendTh...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Unknown

...of Vinegar Hill. He (the Col.) was survived by a daughter, given name unknown, who married Charles LECAIN and their daughter, Margaret, married Robert SPURR, who in 1844 are in Canada. Any information, n...

BEN MENCE - DANGERFIELD - LeCAIN - SPURR Posted on: 03 Dec 2005, by Pat

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Worcestershire > General

...killed at the Battle of Vinegar Hill. The Col.'s daughter (also unnamed in our report) married Chalres LeCAIN, their daughter, Margaret, married Robert SPURR, she later went to Canada (1844). I would a...

Joseph J. Le Cain in Sierra County Posted on: 29 Mar 2002, by Richard A. Le Cain

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Sierra

Joseph J. Le Cain, his wife, Mary Amelia (Cummings), and their 5 sons, Sylvester A., Joseph M., Levi Arthur, Leo Leroy, and Harry Benjamin were possibly at "Uncle Ned Gold Mine" in Kingston ...

Joseph J. Le Cain in Sweetwater County Posted on: 29 Mar 2002, by Richard A. Le Cain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wyoming > Counties > Sweetwater

Joseph J. Le Cain was born 1849 in Union Maine. He married Mary Amelia Cummings in 1875 in Waldoboro Maine. They had 5 sons, one of which, Levi Arthur Le cain, was born 1881 in Green River, Sweetwate...

Joseph J. Le Cain in Sweetwater County Posted on: 29 Mar 2002, by Richard A. Le Cain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wyoming > Counties > Sweetwater

Joseph J. Le Cain was born 1849 in Union Maine. He married Mary Amelia Cummings in 1875 in Waldoboro Maine. They had 5 sons, one of which, Levi Arthur Le cain, was born 1881 in Green River, Sweetwa...

Joseph J. LeCain in Uinta County Posted on: 29 Mar 2002, by Richard A. Le Cain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wyoming > Counties > Uinta

Joseph J LeCain was born 1849 In Union Main. He married Mary Amelis Cummings in Waldoboro Maine in 1872. They had 5 sons. Three were born in Woming, Sylvester A, born 1877 in Evanston, Joseph M. born i...

Joseph J. Le Cain in Grant County ? Posted on: 29 Mar 2002, by Richard A. Le Cain

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Grant

Joseph J. Le Cain may have been involved with "Uncle Ned Gold Mining Company, Incorporated" in Kingston District, Grant County in 1895. I would appreciate any clues to confirm the man on t...

Re: Joseph J. Le Cain Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by Richard A. Le Cain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Phillips

Joseph J. Le Cain and family in Phillips County Richard A. Le Cain 105 Wolfeboro Road Hanover NH 03755 lucille.teno@valley.net

Joseph J. Le Cain Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by RichardA. Le Cain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Phillips

Phillips County, Kansas, ca 1886-1892 Joseph J. Le Cain was born 1849 in Union, Maine. He married Mary Amelia Cummings in 1875. He had 5 sons, 3 born in Wyoming. Sylvester A. Le Cain, b 1877 in Ev...

An important query Posted on: 11 Aug 2006, by Daren Locke

Surnames > Clunies-Ross

My name is Daren Locke from Malaysia. My grandmother was Irene' LeCain. As a small boy growing up, I was made to understand that Capt John Clunies-Ross had a daughter who married either a French man or a ...

Re: A query Posted on: 13 Aug 2006, by Karen Clunies-Ross

Surnames > Clunies-Ross

I do recall seeing the name Irene on our family tree but Im not sure where it is at the moment. I can check for you and ask some of my relatives for any extra info they might have regarding your grand...

Kate LeCain Posted on: 14 Aug 2006, by Bruce Clunies-Ross

Surnames > Clunies-Ross

...George CR had two daughters. The CR tree names all their husbands and descendants and I'm afraid W. LeCain is not among them. Have searched the tree for Kate, Kathleen, Catherine, Katrina etc for the era a...

Re: W. LeCain Posted on: 14 Aug 2006, by Daren Locke

Surnames > Clunies-Ross

...the grand-daughther of John George or James and not Capt John CR. My great grandmother's name was Kate LeCain.

W. LeCain Posted on: 12 Aug 2006, by Bruce Clunies-Ross

Surnames > Clunies-Ross

...the families of Captain John CR and those of his sons John George and James plus the family of a Mr W. Lecain. John CR had three daughters: Elizabeth (born in England in 1821), Harriet (born on Cocos abou...

Re: A query Posted on: 11 Aug 2006, by Daren Locke

Surnames > Clunies-Ross

My name is Daren Locke from Malaysia. My grandmother was Irene' LeCain. As a small boy growing up, I was made to understand that Capt John Clunies-Ross had a daughter who married either a French man or a ...

Grazio DiBona, b. 1876 Italy>Boston Posted on: 27 Sep 2003, by Noel

Surnames > Dibona

...Dibona who appears in the 1930 US Fed Census living at 704 Washington Street. Grazio married Gladys LeCain, b. Canada ca 1889 Three daughters were: Isabelle, b. 1906 Gladys, b. 1909 Thelma, b 1917 Grazi...

LeCain family crest Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by Jo-Anne

Localities > North America > Canada > General

I am trying to find the family crest for the name LeCain. My grandfather - W.C. LeCain lived in Yarnouth, N.S. If anyone is aware of the crest or where I could find it, I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks

Look Up in the Calnec "History of the Co of Annapolis" Posted on: 31 May 2004, by Gail

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Annapolis

Hi, could someone look up the information on the LeCain & Hyde Families in this book for me. Many thanks

JESTINGS in Annapolis...please help. My surname is extremely RARE!!! Posted on: 29 Aug 2001, by  apriljbferret

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Annapolis

...back to England. Here are a few more that I consider important links: Joseph JESTINGS m. Elizabeth LeCAIN in 2/9/1843 in Clements, Annapolis Samuel JESTINGS m. Margaret BURNS in 1858, where they raised th...

Hyde Family that settled in Annapolis Nova Scotia 1700's Posted on: 28 May 2004, by Gail

Surnames > Hyde

...Annapolis...said to be related to the family re Hyde Park in England. Alicia Mary Hyde married Francis Barclay LeCain in 1745 Any help would be appreciated

Re: LeCain family crest Posted on: 05 Feb 2002, by Katie

Surnames > Lecain

...grounds. They also have a history done by Wayne Walker of the LeCains. He is a descendant of Mary LeCain and Abraham Spurr (she's a daughter of Francis LeQuesne and Alicia Maria Hyde). Could you give me ...

Re: LeCain family crest Posted on: 05 Feb 2002, by Amanda

Surnames > Lecain

Hi, Yes I know, place, but I did not know that they had much there at the fort. I know the man that you spoke of. I also know the grave yard. My fiance and I went there last year and really looked ...

Re: LeCain family crest Posted on: 01 Feb 2002, by Katie

Surnames > Lecain

...entry for the LeCains and other genealogical info, also "The Diary of Captain John Harris"...a LeCain married into the Harris family. There are others. One bookstore owner I met was living in a ...

Re: LeCain family crest Posted on: 18 Jan 2002, by Katie

Surnames > Lecain

I had seen your post way back when I started researching the LeCains...I don't know about the crest, but I have a book called "The History of the County of Annapolis" and there is an entry f...

Re: LeCain family crest Posted on: 16 Jan 2002, by Jo-Anne

Surnames > Lecain

Hi, Katie - I saw your message to Amanda and wondered if you knew anything about a LeCain family crest. My Mom is a LeCain from Yarmouth, N.S.

Re: LeCain family crest Posted on: 16 Jan 2002, by Katie

Surnames > Lecain

Amanda, I have lots of info that you would probably be interested in. I tried emailing you privately but it didn't work. If you could email me your address and tell me your ancestors as far back as ...

Re: LeCain family crest Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by George LeCain

Surnames > Lecain

forwarding your request to my daughter Katie (LeCain) Estrella. She probably has seen it anyway, but she has a lot of info on the the LeCains

Re: LeCain family crest Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by Amanda LeCain

Surnames > Lecain

any information that anyone has on the LeCain's would be great. Anything from deaths births, marriages to wills and land rights. I am in Nova Scotia, Canada in Bridgetown, there are not many LeCain'...

Re: LeCain family crest Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by George LeCain

Surnames > Lecain

hi, you might try Katie LeCain (my daughter). She has been to Nova Scotia to research all kinds of LeCain stuff. Graves, public records, etc. If not, my brother in Florida might know. Get back to me if you n...

LeCain family crest Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by Jo-Anne

Surnames > Lecain

I am looking for the family crest for the LeCain family. If anyone knows where I could find this, please let me know. Thanks.

Januarys of Vermont/Massachusetts Posted on: 21 Jun 2002, by Eric Meany

Surnames > January

...fought in the civil war. They had at least two grandchildren named Charles, one of whom married Gertrude LeCain in Peabody Massachusetts around 1921. He died shortly thereafter of smallpox. I need to know m...

obit for Lura Abigail LeCain of Epsom, New Hampshire Posted on: 15 Aug 2006, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Lecain

...does not guarantee the accuracy of original content that now resides off its web site. Lura Abigail LeCain EPSOM-Lura Abigail LeCain, 103, died Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2006, at Epsom Health Center. She was born Apr...

A query Posted on: 11 Aug 2006, by Daren Locke

Surnames > Lecain

My Name is Daren Locke from Malaysia. My grandmother's maiden name was Irene' LeCain, said to be one of the 5 siblings brought to and grew up in a French convent in Malaysia. I believe she was born about 19...

LeCain wives Posted on: 24 Aug 2005, by Joan Johnson

Surnames > Lecain

Does anyone have info about Elizabeth Beeler wife of Nicholas LeCain, Sarah Henshaw who married William LeCain or Sarah Orde wife of Thomas LeCain?

Wondering Posted on: 23 Feb 2004, by Amanda (LeCain) Hannam

Surnames > Lecain

Hi, I am wondering if there are any of you that could help me! My name is Amanda LeCain, I am married, and my last name now is Hannam. I live in Bridgetown NS, and just being nosey, if anyone knows anythi...

LeCains of Connecticut Posted on: 31 Jan 2004, by  triner3

Surnames > Lecain

In the 1880 Federal Census, there is a LeCain family from Connecticut...does anyone know how these people are related to the rest of the LeCain family tree?

Re: Lecain/LeQuesne/ Posted on: 01 Mar 2006, by  alevy1954

Surnames > Lecain

...LeQuesne (LeQuesne is the proper spelling), and Alice Maria Hyde. They had 6 children: 1. Elizabeth LeCain, b. 17 May 1750 -Married Thomas Harris, b. Abt 1753 they had 2 children 1. John Harris, b. 1775 ...

Re: Lecain/LeQuesne/ Posted on: 21 Dec 2005, by  PattyFriendTh...

Surnames > Lecain

Gail, You are bouncing around all kinds of names that are in the family I am researching: LeCain - Barclay. I am looking for Charles L. Cain or Charles LeCain (abt.1783-1826) who married Maria Eliza MENCE (abt....

Re: Lecain/LeQuesne/ Posted on: 09 Jun 2004, by Gail

Surnames > Lecain

Hello, I have just recently discovered that I descend from Francis Barclay LeCain and his first wife Alicia Maria Hyde. Other than they settled in N.S. ( Annapolis), that Francis was born in Isle of Jersey ...

Re: Lecain/LeQuesne/Wright Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by Katie LeCain Estrella

Surnames > Lecain

Eliza and James had Peter LeCain Wright, born 10/15/1865 in Lake LaRose, Annapolis County. Peter LeCain Wright is buried in Fairview United Church Cemetery in Annapolis County. Eliza's parents are Peter LeCain (b.180...

Lecain/LeQuesne/Wright Posted on: 12 Nov 2003, by  AnnMarieLevy

Surnames > Lecain

...Cain (Wright )born 6/12/1829, she married James Wright b 03-10-1814 Trying to link the Wrights to the LeCain (LeQuesne) Something you might be interested in...http://www.gencircles.com/users/funafuti/1/data...

Re: LeCains of Boston Mass Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by Katie LeCain Estrella

Surnames > Lecain

...Could any of these possibly be who you are looking for? I am not aware of a Florence who married a LeCain, but that could be it also.

Re: LeCains of Boston Mass Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by Noel Ferre

Surnames > Lecain

Thanks for posting the LeCain information. Do you happen to know if Florence had a sister Gladys? Since she is listed sister in law in the 1930 census, and she is living in Orozio DiBona's house, she i...

Re: LeCains of Boston Mass Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by Katie LeCain Estrella

Surnames > Lecain

Florence A. LeCain (12/23/1890) married Walter Milner in Gelert, Ontario. Her parents are Homer Brainard LeCain and Louisa Augusta Eastman. Homer's parents are John Henry LeCain and Maria Potter. John Henry's parent...

LeCains of Boston Mass Posted on: 27 Sep 2003, by  lookg4ancesto...

Surnames > Lecain

I'm looking for information on Florence Lecain. I found her in the 1920 Census working as an elevator operator and living at the Hotel Sommerset in Boston; age 28, born in Nova Scotia Canada. In the 1930...

Re: Soon to have info Posted on: 15 Jul 2003, by Elizabeth LeCain

Surnames > Lecain

Hi Nick, I am a LeCain living in Massachusetts. My sister has done a lot of research on the LeCains and may have some information you may be interested in.

Soon to have info Posted on: 23 Dec 2002, by Nick

Surnames > Lecain

I live outside Halifax N.S. My last name is LeCain, for years I have wondered about my family history. This summer coming I plan on doing some research on the LeCains. I still have a couple of great aunts t...

Re: Katie or George are you out there? Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by Katie LeCain Estrella

Surnames > Lecain

Did you get the info you needed on Lloyd LeCain? Were you looking for Lloyd H. LeCain born 4/6/1883, son of George Washington LeCain and Hannah M. Rogers?

Re: Katie or George are you out there? Posted on: 15 Jul 2003, by Elizabeth LeCain

Surnames > Lecain

Hi I am Elizabeth LeCain and my father is George LeCain. My sister is Katie. Email me if you want to talk.

Re: Katie or George are you out there? Posted on: 12 May 2003, by Lloyd G. LeCain

Surnames > Lecain

Karen: Please contact me VIA e-mail. E-mail is res0unzq@verizon.net. R/Lloyd

per page