Search the Boards

Search Results for "Luxmore" - 66 Messages

per page

Luxmore family Muscogee, OK Posted on: 22 Sep 1999, by Linda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Muskogee

Thomas Luxmore b.abt 1830 retired to Muscogee, OK With wife (unknown name) 3 boys: Tom, Jack, Will 2 girls: Annie, Fannie (Fannie became a cartoonist) Any help welcome

James Luxmore Posted on: 25 Sep 1999, by Dick Lang

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Knox

James LUXMORE, lived & farmed in Galesburg, IL. His mother died about 1922 and his step-father died Feb. 10,1929 both are buried in Linwood Cemetery. I am looking for additional information on James &...

Cousins? Speak up! Posted on: 07 Apr 2000, by  pono44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Gogebic

...four sisters whose married names were (shown without ***): ECKMAN ***GRIBEL ***ROWE RUNNING (1st) ***LUXMORE ***MARLOWE SUNDQUIST (2nd) ***LARSON MARSHALL (no issue) DAHLSTROM ***JOHNSON Daughters of th...

Luxmore Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by Linda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Muskogee

Wonderful, Hello Betty Please tell me ALL. I am related by way of : John & Jean Luxmore abt 1760 William & Jane (Gill) Luxmore 1780/1855 Elizabeth Luxmore b. 1818 m. Edward Jackman 1845 While Thomas is not a dire...

thomas luxmore Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by  betty_dowd38

To Linda, My madian name is Luxmore and this Thomas Luxmore you are wanting imformation on is my great-grandfathers brother and have the family tree of the Luxmores pretaining to Thomas. Thomas was a miner and firs...

Ashburn geneology Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by Elmer Lee Ashburn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Haskell

...Robert Wesley and Francis Taylor Ashburn of Clarkrange, Fentress County, Tennessee. My address is 7813 Luxmore Drive, Knoxville TN 37919. Thanks. Elmer L Ashburn

Luxmore Posted on: 27 Oct 2000, by  betty_dowd38

Muskogee County, Ok. Linda, It nice to find more people in the Luxmore family. Did you know there is a book written about the Luxmores, Title: The Family of Luxmoore, Author: Charles F.C. Luxmore, Place: Exeter, Da...

Hockins of dartmouth UK Posted on: 10 Oct 2002, by Graham Hockin

Surnames > Hockin

...UK. he married Mary Georgina Steuart Corry. They had 13 children - my great grandfather was Charles Luxmore Hockin, born 1852 and nephew of Admiral Charles Luxmore Hockin. He married Catherine Mary Brabant in 18...

Descendants of Charles Luxmore Hockin Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by  LJ_Hockin

Surnames > Hockin

We are currently looking for the descendants of Admiral Charles Luxmore Hockin (born Dartmouth UK 1810) and Jane Glorianna Stirling (born Scotland UK). They had 3 children, Charles Home Stirling Hockin (bor...

Obit: Adelina (Molinaro) Mazzei Posted on: 24 Nov 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Molinaro

...Beloved wife of the late Eugenio. Dear mother of Helen (Glen) Irving, Alfred (Donna) Mazzei, Theresa Luxmore, John (Despothea) Mazzei, Richard Mazzei, Eugene Mazzei, and the late Albert Mazzei; mother-in-law...

Luxmore / Luxmoore of England Posted on: 30 Aug 2004, by  LindaDrinkwat...

I'm searching for a Mary LUXMORE, b. between 1795 and 1800 Cornwall, England. Believe she married Thomas CANN of Launcells, Cornwall, England in the early 1800's, possibly 1819 or 1820. He was the son of Hu...

Toms family in Detroit Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by Don Toms

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...brother, John Henry Toms, born 14 July 1867 in Illogan, Cornwall, England, son of John Toms and Susan Luxmore. Resided in Detroit, where he also died. Would especially like to contact direct descendants of J...

Re: Toms family in Detroit Posted on: 20 Nov 2001, by  kgsutherby

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

My husband is a direct line to you and your family thru Johns brother Charles. the children of Susan Luxmore and John Toms are 11 as far as my information tells me. all but Elizabeth were born in Illogan, En...

Toms family in Detroit Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by Don Toms

...brother, John Henry Toms, born 14 July 1867 in Illogan, Cornwall, England, son of John Toms and Susan Luxmore. Resided in Detroit. Would especially like to contact direct descendants of John to exchange info...

TUCKER, GRACE KATHERINE 1969 Posted on: 12 Oct 2000, by  Kzielasko

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

...Kopper, officiating; burial IOOF Cemetery. Casketbearers; Jim Baker, Dick Craven, Dennis Janke, George Luxmore, Lawrence Whitfield, and Ewaldt Schrag. Grace Kathrerine m Frank Thomas Jr.

Carlos Little Obituary Posted on: 14 Oct 2006, by Jim Spencer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

...Young Little, and the loving brother of Junior (Delores) Little, Myrtle (Donald) Dorton, Ailene John) Luxmore, Helen (Billy J.) Turner, Rosemary (Sherrill) Reid, and Jack (Peggy) Little. Carlos was the olde...

Jackman Posted on: 13 Feb 1999, by Kathleen Jackman Hiltunen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Houghton

Jackman Edward Born 1822 in Devon England Date of death, 1906 wife Betsy Luxmore born 1819 died 1902 Buried in Lakeview Cemetary, Calumet, MI in Williams lot E 1/2 22 Sec 28 Notation on card said, "Remo...

Family members Posted on: 13 Feb 1999, by Kathleen Gail Jackman Hiltunen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Houghton

Anyone having information on Edward Jackman born in 1822 in Devon England who married Betsy Luxmore in 1845 as to the children actually born to them. Edward immigrated to Calumet, MI and it was rumored that ...

Re: Family members Posted on: 26 Mar 2006, by K.Young

Im interested in your Fuge & Luxmore families. I have a Benjamin Luxmore FUGE bapt 27 Dec 1813 at St Andrew,Plymouth,Devon. His parents were John Fuge,occupation Cabinet Maker & Sally. Anyone with informat...

Blight family Posted on: 13 May 1999, by Cathy Blight

...respectively according to family bible (in Cornwall?). Their children were; Samuel b.1847 d.1879, Eliza Jane (Luxmore) b.???, d.1906 , Ann Jane b.1843 d.1935, William b. 1840 d.1901, Matilda (Tippit) b.1826 ...

Opie Posted on: 02 Jun 1999, by Linda

Looking for information on the family of: Abraham Opie b. 2 may 1840 Cornwall, Eng. Mother Mary Wife: Elizabeth Luxmore b. 1839 Con.died 17 Jun 1930 Hancock

Luxmore and Opie Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by  dsingd

Hi, Houghton County Michigan. Both Luxmore and Opie's are my G. Grandparents. I have no more info than you on Luxmore but I have a bit more for Opie's. How are you related to the family? Hope to hear from you Jean ...

Opie / Luxmore Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by Linda

Abraham Opie married Elizabeth Luxmore Elizabeth's mother(Elizabeth (Betsy) Luxmore /Jackman was my G.G.G.Grandmother.Elizabeth Luxmore/Opie was Betsy's Illegitimate daughter b. 9 Feb 1940. Her mother married Edward Jackm...

list for schoolcraft Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by alicia

...Brown,Champion,Jones,Erickson,Johns,Martin,Hariss,Hodge, Beswitherick,Rowling,Vivian,Gesche,Keast,Trevarrion,Mills, Kneebone,Henemann,Trezona,Bakken,Luxmore,Bell,Larson, Jones,Honer,Niwa(niva),Engstrom,Munda...

Carah/Waters Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by  wbcarah

... George Henry Carah, Jr., the son of George Sr., above, was born in Hancock in 1872 and married May Luxmore of Calumet in 1911. Which one of these two are descendants of the Watters family? Warren B. Carah

Carah/Waters+ Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by  midgew

George Henry Carah (b. 1872 in Hancock) is the one who married May (Mary) Luxmore (b.12 May 1873, d. Oct 66), daughter of John Luxmore (b. 1846 Bere Alston, Devon) and Mary Watters (b. 1847 Bere Alston). Mary was o...

Bray, town of Copper Falls Posted on: 23 Aug 1999, by Linda Lang

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Keweenaw

...am hoping there is a family connection to my Elizabeth Bray born about 1855 England married William LUXMORE

Luxmore Research Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by Don Toms

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cornwall > General

Looking for information on Thomas Luxmore born ca. 1813 and his ancestors and descendants. He married Elizabeth Craze in Camborne, Cornwall on 5 June 1838. Thomas died in Illogan, Cornwall 18 Dec. 1884. Thom...

John Luxmore Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by  dsingd

We have an Elizabeth Luxmore born 25, Nov, 1839 in Cornwall, England her father is unknown. Did Thomas have a daughter named Elizabeth?

Luxmore Family Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by Don Toms

Thanks, Jean for your response. Thomas Luxmore and his wife Elizabeth did have a daughter named Elizabeth, although she was born 22 January 1841 in Illogan, Cornwall, and she eventually married James Spur on...

Tom Family Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by Don Toms

...Mabyn, Cornwall on 26 December 1841, the son of Samuel Tom and Elizabeth (Chepman). He married Susan Luxmore (1843 - ?) in Illogan on 6 May 1865. John and Susan had 11 children in Camborne and Illogan betwee...

Re: Toms Family Posted on: 20 Nov 2001, by  kgsutherby

...we are related. Samuel Tom married Elizabeth Chapman. Their son John bn Dec. 26, 1841 married Suzan Luxmore bn Feb. 25,1843 . Daughter of Thomas Luxmore and Elizabeth Craze. The children of this 'Tom' marriage ar...

Charles Luxmore Posted on: 15 Feb 2004, by  luvinthesun3

...married Elizabeth Hannah Child. I know of 3 children- Hester, Frederick, and William. William Charles Luxmore was born Oct. 1 1875 in Winford, Avon, Engand died Mar.26, 1956 inToronto, Ontario, Canada. Does ...

Re: Charles Luxmore Posted on: 18 Feb 2004, by  sharon1430

...thing matches, but alot of things the same, Have a look & see what you think. 1881 census. Charles Luxmore,35,Blackwell,Somerset,Ag Lab. Elizabeth,32,Wingford,Somerset. Henry,8,Wrington,Somerset. William...

DICKER Posted on: 08 Oct 2002, by  MarilynSiemer...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Grand Forks

I am looking for descendants of my great great grandparents, JOHN LUXMORE DICKER and his wife CHRISTINE MINNIE GREENE. John was born in England 1842, Christine in Germany abt. 1844. They were married in Ca...

SD/NE Toms Posted on: 02 Jan 2002, by  cadavis1893

Surnames > Toms

...Tom(s) b.1841 who lived much of his life in Illogan, Cornwall Co. England. He married Susan Luxmoor (Luxmore) b.1843. They were Dad's great grandparents. My great grandfather, R Joseph Toms was one of 11 ch...

JOHN LUXMORE DICKER Posted on: 31 Mar 2004, by  mws18

Surnames > Dicker

I am looking for descendants of my great great grandparents, JOHN LUXMORE DICKER and his wife CHRISTINE MINNIE GREENE. John was born in England 1842, Christine in Germany abt. 1844. They were married in Cana...

Re: Robison, NC/PA/OH Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by  cjwaller

Surnames > Robison

...am from Joseph Parks Robison's second wife Mary Finley. You have other researcher of this name: Kay Luxmore: and John Ferguson . Sorry still working on Parents of James Harris myself. Believe mother's maide...

Jackman Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by Linda

Surnames > Jackman

My Jackmans Are from the Devon, Beer Ferris area. Edward Jackman b.1823 m. Elizabeth Luxmore..I have others unknown spouses..

Jackman Posted on: 18 Jan 2000, by Linda

Surnames > Jackman

...England. Edward Died in 1906 Michigan U.S.A.. John died in Nelson,Canada 1942 Edwards wife was: Elizabeth Luxmore John married Mary Williams in Devon Edwards Parents were:John Jackman Mary Ann Langman

Re: ancestors Posted on: 03 Oct 2006, by  midgew

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

...Mary Watters. 28 Jan 1847 is when our Mary was born in Beerferris, Devon, England. She married John Luxmore and immigrated in 1867 to Michigan. Does this sound like your Mary?

Re: Percy in Devon Posted on: 12 Jun 2002, by  djpercy

I have been researching my family William James Percy who married Hannah Mitchel Luxmore in Bere Alston Devon c.1850. They had 3 children (one of whom was a Williiam Henry) in Devonport England, before migra...

Re: Percy in Devon Posted on: 10 Dec 2002, by Megan Kelly

...came across your message to MaryAnne Needham. I am related to William James Percy and Hannah Mitchell Luxmore. All up they had 11 children 3 being born in England and the others in Australia. Which line do y...

Re: Percy in Devon Posted on: 05 Apr 2005, by  amalleegirl

G'day Megan, I've just come across your message about Hannah Mitchell Luxmore. Do you know where her father Joseph was born? He states on the census that he was born at Bere Ferris, however unable to find h...

Re: Percy in Devon Posted on: 14 Apr 2005, by  amalleegirl

Daryl, I also am seeking Luxmore of Bere Alston Devon. Hannah was a half sister our Mary, & I'm trying to find her father Joseph's parents, siblings etc... He states that he was born in Bere Ferris, &a...

Plymouth birth 1822-Can anyone help? Posted on: 28 Apr 2006, by K.Young

...Maker) & his wife Sally.They were Sally bapt 15 May 1806 & Sally bapt 15 Nov 1807 & Benjamin Luxmore Fuge bapt 27 Dec 1813;all bapt at Plymouth St Andrew. Can anyone help? Anything would be gre...

Re: finding relatives Posted on: 09 Jul 2008, by  jeva1951

Surnames > Stegall

Ashley, I found some obits. They might give you some clues: http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~kyfloyd/orb/1984.htm JOSEPH WILLARD STEGALL On March 5, 1925 in the house of Johnie and Stella Stegall a...

William G. Doss Posted on: 03 Jan 2010, by  JIWelsch

Topics > Obituaries (2)

ILLINOIS CITY, Illinois — William G. Doss, 66, of Illinois City, died Friday, December 4, 2009, at Trinity Medical Center in Rock Island. Funeral Service will be 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, December 8, 20...

Lismore - Luxmoore, Loosemore varaints Posted on: 31 Jan 2010, by  elsinore19

Surnames > Lismore

...in England. Last address: Liverpool. The signet ring depicts an ax. Originally, the family name was Luxmore or Luxmoore, Loosemore. My mail: vedadena-ancestry@yahoo.fr. Thanks.

Re: lampshire from devon Posted on: 26 May 2010, by  cglennister53

Surnames > Lampshire

...Admiralty Street but was born in 1855 in Bere Alston, just outside Plymouth. His mothers name was Ann Luxmore. Can't seem to find out much about his father, who was also called John, a tin miner who came f...

per page
© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.