Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Morfin" - 119 Messages

per page

Swedes that moved to Tacomma Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by Stanley Oswald

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Pierce

...eat his body, he had a note-book in a pocket in wich he had written that it was a suicide death by morfin. He was heart-disease with hard pains. Maybe it was an article in the newspapers. I have read the o...

JAMES L. KAISER Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Yamhill

...sister, Linda Jones of Beaverton; brothers, Gene of Milwaukie, and Don of Hillsboro; stepdaughter, Dana Morfin of Willamina; stepsons, Niguel and Garrett Norfin, both of Willamina; and nine grandchildren. ...

Re: Wood/Thomas Posted on: 06 Jan 2006, by  LarryMorrison...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Shannon

...Deatherage;;Eddomon married Zella Conway;;Della who married Butler Bunch;; and Emma Minnie who married Manuel Morfin. joe was known throughout the Ozarks as a chair ...

Morfin, Katherine Obituary Posted on: 03 Aug 2002, by  Walker83330

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Gooding

Gooding Leader, August 29- Katherine Morfin, 91, of Jerome, died July 26, 2002, at home. She was born June 25, 1911, in Youngstown, Ohio. The family settled in Hagerman and later moved to Jerome, where Kat...

Madrigal family Posted on: 17 Mar 2001, by espe madrigal

Localities > North America > Mexico > Michoacan

...Maybe this woud help,my grandfother was born in Cualcoman michuacan and his name was Tobias Madrigal Morfin

Morfin.... Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by Patricia

Morfin Gregorio Morfin Valdivia born 1902 Mexico married Felipa Larios Gomez and had a daughter Maria Morfin Larios. His parents-----Arcadio Morfin Valencia & Maximinia Valdivia Barreto His great grandparents---Ignaci...

Re: estoy buscando informacion de toda la familia Morfin... Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  rmorfin2

soy morfin mi papa se llamava rogelio creo que era de jalisco mi madre se llama antonia tengo muchos tios o tenia rodolfo,fransisco,jesus,alfredo,esperanza,juana,yolanda.me gustaria encontrar familia.

Re: Soy un Morfin Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by Ivone Viguri Morfin

...los E.U.A desde 1988 y algunas veces se me olvidan los nombres, pero voy a preguntar a mi tia Carmen Morfin y quizas ella si este mas familiarizada con ellos. Yo se que ella visitaba a familiares en Guadala...

Re: Soy un Morfin Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  rmorfin2

senor fransisco me gustaria saver si usted conosio a los morfin godines de jalisco o distrito federal. rogelio.rodolfo,jesus,raul,alfredo. grasias

Soy un Morfin Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by Francisco Morfin Morales

naci en veracruz, ver. el 26 de mayo de 1955, tengo 3 hijos Karla Morfin Reyes de 23 años de edad, Francisco Morfin Reyes de 20 años de edad e Ingrid Morfin Reyes de 13 años de edad, mi Padre ya fallecio...

Morfin Posted on: 30 Oct 2000, by Gonzalo Munguia del Rio

...Gonzalo y con (¿?) tuvo a Ana Saludos primos. My grand grandmother name´s was Guadalupe Morfin.. (Grandmother of my father), I don´t know the exact town, but at that region (Cotija, Los Rey...

Re: guillermo morfin garcia Posted on: 24 Aug 2001, by Daniel Rios

Hello , i search for your friend , but there is nobody Guillermo Morfin Garcia registered at White Pages in Mexico. I could find another Morfin Garcia names. Hope you have another info. I f you wants phone numb f...

Re: ancestry search Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by Johnny Martinez

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Rio Arriba

...I have a suspicion that he is the progenitor of the Morfil family name. I have done research on the morfin name in Spain, there is no record of the name existing. I can only take from that the name origi...

Re: ancestry search Posted on: 03 Jan 2002, by Johnny Martinez

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Rio Arriba

...greatgrand mother Eliza Morfil, she married Gregorio Valdez. The correct spelling is Morfil, not morfin, somewhere along the line the l was dropped and the n added. The first individuals were two brothe...

familia Posted on: 27 Oct 2000, by raquel morfin arca

please send me info. about the morfin family tree. thanks

estoy buscando informacion de toda la familia Morfin... Posted on: 01 Feb 2000, by esteban morfin

IF ANY INFORMATION ON THE MORFIN FAMILY PLEASE CONTACT ME..........

Informacion de la familia Posted on: 11 Oct 1999, by Ivone Duffin

Estoy buscando informacion de mi abuelo Emilio Morfin Ochoa, y sus padres, ellos eran de Cotija Michoacan. Gracias por su ayuda.

Swedish imigrants to Muskegon Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by Stanley Oswald

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Muskegon

I have been helping a cousin in Sweden with some of his relatives that came to the USA. The following are two letters he sent asking for help with any information on the people mentioned and their de...

NUNEZ, Jose, Sr. 6/6/2000 Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Mary Gentry

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sonoma

...Gurrola of Texas, Jose Nunez, Jr. of Hawaii, Patsy Martinez of Los Angeles, Armida Solis of Texas, Estella Morfin of Santa Rosa, Cathy Yanez of Rohnert Park, and the mother of their children Juana Nunez of ...

Are you related to any of these Morfin Family members? Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by Patricia

Surnames > Morfin

Gregorio Morfin Valdivia born 1902 Mexico His parents-----Arcadio Morfin Valencia & Maximinia Valdivia Barreto His great grandparents---Ignacio Morfin (1855) & Faustina Valencia born (1860...

Jose Morfin obituary Posted on: 27 Oct 2003, by  puppup

Surnames > Morfin

Source: Tri-City Herald, Pasco, WA June 2, 2003 Deceased: Morfin, Jose De Jesus Villanueva Age: 19 Birth date: Nov. 2, 1983 Birth place: Mexico Death date: May 31, 2003 Place of dea...

Re: Hello fellow MORFIN's Posted on: 17 Sep 2004, by  patalarcon

Surnames > Morfin

called my grandmother, Maria Morfin and told her your message. She is happy to know that your grandfather and her are related, and looking forward to more information. She would like to know if you ha...

Re: Hello fellow MORFIN's Posted on: 17 Sep 2004, by Ramon Rodriguez

Surnames > Morfin

I just found out that your grandmother Maria Morfin was first cousin with my grandfather Juan Morfin. I just spoke to my mom who is in town till tomorrow. My great-grandfather was Antonio Morfin Cardenas...and his ki...

Re: Hello fellow MORFIN's Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by Patricia

Surnames > Morfin

My grandmother Maria Morfin was born in Pihuamo and from what I understand her father Gregorio Morfin was also from there. Let me know if you think there is any connection.... Best Regards. Patricia

Re: Hello fellow MORFIN's Posted on: 19 Mar 2004, by  patalarcon

Surnames > Morfin

It was interesting to see that your family is from Colima. My grandmother's side is Morfing and also from Pihuamo Colima. I'm about to call her and get names for you to see if any one is related or ...

Hello fellow MORFIN's Posted on: 11 Jul 2003, by  rrodri1

Surnames > Morfin

Hello...Hola..!! Trying to find my family Heritage. My grandfather's name was Juan Morfin. They lived in Colima and Pihuamo Mexico. If you have anything to share or help trace the family name let me kno...

Peter EDES/EADES Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Bill Leslie

Surnames > Eades

...ME. Most entries I have seen show that the father was a Peter EDES/EADES and his mother was a Sarah MORFIN. Although I have seem no dates for Sarah, 10 Aug 1686 seems to be the concensus birth date of this ...

Ruth Edes, 1764-1835, d/o Peter EDES/EADES Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Peter EDES/EADES

Surnames > Edes

...ME. Most entries I have seen show that the father was a Peter EDES/EADES and his mother was a Sarah MORFIN. Although I have seem no dates for Sarah, 10 Aug 1686 seems to be the concensus birth date of this ...

Re: Ruth Edes, 1764-1835, d/o Peter EDES/EADES Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Bill Leslie

Surnames > Edes

...Ensign Peter EDES b. 10 Aug 1686 in Charleston d. 1 May 1772 in Needham, Norfolk, MA m. Sarah or Mary MORFIN 7. Ruth EDES b. 8 Dec 1764 in Needham d. 7 Jan 1835 in Freeman, Franklin, ME m. 30 Oct 1782/83...

Obit: Octaviana Garcia Posted on: 11 Feb 2004, by Lorie

Surnames > Martinez

...Marcella and Bobby Borrego of Española, Elaiza Montoya and husband Norman of Arroyo de Aqua, Ramona Morfin and husband Jose of Salitar and Juanita Vialpando and husband Luis Zepeda of Cañones; and...

Re: Pena's in AZ Posted on: 20 Dec 2001, by Roger A . Pena Jr.

Surnames > Pena

...Grandfather three brother's and one sister.Where did all these Pena's come from ? My family is Pena Morfin and Montoya. Roger A. Pena Jr.

Tarleton, John Vincent Bluntzer - Death Notice Posted on: 11 Dec 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...December, at St. John Vianney Catholic Church, 625 Nottingham Oaks Trail in Houston, with the Rev. John N. Morfin as celebrant. An inurnment and Rite of Committal will be conducted at a later date at Rose H...

Tarleton, John Vincent Bluntzer - Attorney at Law - Obituary Posted on: 11 Dec 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Tarleton, John Vincent Bluntzer JOHN VINCENT BLUNTZER TARLETON, 78, died the 7th of December 2006 in Houston, Texas. Vincent was born on the 14th of March 1928 at Santa Rosa Hospital in San Anto...

Re: Bautista from Pihuamo, Jalisco MX Posted on: 18 Jul 2007, by  rrodri1

Surnames > Bautista

...because of this she and family to come where outcasted...pretty bum deal...I believe her name was Maria Morfin...she had a couple of kids two where Twins (Juan and ?). Juan Morfin was my grandfather he married I...

Re: Bautista from Pihuamo, Jalisco MX Posted on: 05 Sep 2007, by  tapatia11

Surnames > Bautista

qe onda porqe chingados escribes en ingles qe no eres de pihuamo alla nose abla ingles no seamos ridiculos ok bueno yo soy morfin y soy de pihuamo

Re: Bautista from Pihuamo, Jalisco MX Posted on: 05 Sep 2007, by  tapatia11

Surnames > Bautista

qe onda porqe chingados escribes en ingles qe no eres de pihuamo alla nose abla ingles no seamos ridiculos ok bueno yo soy morfin y soy de pihuamo

Re: Bautista from Pihuamo, Jalisco MX Posted on: 06 Sep 2007, by  rrodri1

Surnames > Bautista

...bueno no se si sabes pero en el Estado de Washington en un pueblito llamado Yakima hay mucha familia Morfin. Que tal...

Re: Bautista from Pihuamo, Jalisco MX Posted on: 17 Jul 2007, by  maribeldy1

Surnames > Bautista

Hello Bautista. Finally someone who knows where Pihuamo is. My family is Morfin Mendoza. My family used to live on La Reforma but now they live by the cemetary. Tell me about your family and I may know t...

Re: Hello fellow MORFIN's Posted on: 27 Mar 2008, by  davidmorfin

Surnames > Morfin

iam a morfin were do live at i mem what state

Muecke, Myriam Lucille "Mitzi" Posted on: 26 Nov 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Tuesday, November 27, 2007 at St. John Vianney Catholic Church, 625 Nottingham Oaks Trail, with Fr. John Morfin Celebrant. Rite of committal will follow in Forest Park East Cemetery. Serving as pallbearers ...

hello Posted on: 13 Sep 2008, by  esmeraldamorf...

Surnames > Morfin

ive always been curious where morfin last name came from where i live thereb is hardly any morfins and i saw ur message and my dad is morfin from pihuamo and my family all live there my grandpas name is cenon morfin an...

Re: Bautista from Pihuamo, Jalisco MX Posted on: 02 Sep 2008, by  anabelmorfin

Surnames > Bautista

hola yo soy morfin y vivo en pihuamo tengo familiares que son bautista... espero tu respuesta

Re: Hello fellow MORFIN's Posted on: 07 Sep 2008, by  harryhoudini6...

Surnames > Morfin

My name is Eriberto Mendoza Morfin and my mother is from Coalcoman Michoacan. Her maiden name was Zenaida Morfin. Anyone have family from there?

Re: estoy buscando informacion de toda la familia Morfin... Posted on: 12 Oct 2008, by  estela2000

Hola dime que quieres saber de la familia orfin, yo soy de michoacan y soy de la familia Munguia Morfin Es una famili marabillosa y sobre todo alegre y onesta y sobre todo trabajadore llena de latentos y g...

Re: Hello fellow MORFIN's Posted on: 22 May 2008, by  Marinamaslin

Surnames > Morfin

...Australia\ i born in Guatemala Central America, and it is very interesting, all this. My grandmother Ester Morfin was born in Malacatan San Marcos Guatemala, i really want to know from what family she becam...

Re: Are you related to any of these Morfin Family members? Posted on: 13 Jul 2008, by  mariamorfin

Surnames > Morfin

my name is Maria morfin my fathers name is Ignacio morfin he is originally from Cualcoman Michuacan Mexico. Curious to find more Morfin's out there.

Marjorie Simmons LVN LPN Posted on: 11 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Marjorie Simmons Maiden Name Ames Residence Liberty Hill, TX Approximate Date of Death 07/18/2008 Notice Marjor...

Re: Are you related to any of these Morfin Family members? Posted on: 27 Jul 2008, by  morfin23

Surnames > Morfin

my great grandfather's last name was originally valencia. but he had gotten adopted by a morfin family. and it became our last name.

Re: Bautista from Pihuamo, Jalisco MX Posted on: 11 Jul 2008, by  bpalomares87

Surnames > Bautista

Hi, I have an aunt that is Morfin. And I have been to Pihuamo alot. I have anuts and uncles that live there now. Well hope this helps. Let me know if you want to know anything in specific. you can email m...

Kent, Joyce Elizabeth Posted on: 13 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

JOYCE ELIZABETH KENT,78, loving wife, devoted mother and grandmother, passed away June 2, 2008 in Houston,TX. Born May 9, 1930 in Galesburg, Illinois to Alden Bowers Frymire and Mary Alice Marx Frymir...

per page