Search the Boards

Search Results for "Morfin" - 119 Messages

per page

Ruth Edes, 1764-1835, d/o Peter EDES/EADES Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Peter EDES/EADES

Surnames > Edes

...ME. Most entries I have seen show that the father was a Peter EDES/EADES and his mother was a Sarah MORFIN. Although I have seem no dates for Sarah, 10 Aug 1686 seems to be the concensus birth date of this ...

Re: Ruth Edes, 1764-1835, d/o Peter EDES/EADES Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Bill Leslie

Surnames > Edes

...Ensign Peter EDES b. 10 Aug 1686 in Charleston d. 1 May 1772 in Needham, Norfolk, MA m. Sarah or Mary MORFIN 7. Ruth EDES b. 8 Dec 1764 in Needham d. 7 Jan 1835 in Freeman, Franklin, ME m. 30 Oct 1782/83...

MOYA FROM JALISCO Posted on: 23 Apr 2002, by Patricia

Surnames > Moya

...schooling. We still have many of his paintings in the family. He loved to fish and married Ms. Maria Morfin. The had 13 children, one of which is my parent. Their three oldest were all born in Guadalaja...

MOYA SURNAME: sephardic ancestry? gypsy ancestry? anyone from Jalisco or Colima Mexico? Posted on: 23 Apr 2002, by Patricia

Surnames > Moya

...schooling. We still have many of his paintings in the family. He loved to fish and married Ms. Maria Morfin. The had 13 children, one of which is my parent. Their three oldest were all born in Guadalajara J...

Re: MOYA Posted on: 27 Sep 2002, by Gus Moya Canizalez

Surnames > Moya

I am Patricia's Cousin. I am trying to inquire on our Family as well I haven't had a chance to talk to patty but please tell me what you now, Our Great Grandfather Blas Moya was an Artist In A way. He...

Re: Larios from Jalisco, Mexico Posted on: 09 Jul 2003, by  ramrod188

Surnames > Larios

...Grandmother, Mom's side, was Ignacia Larios from Colima she died in the early 70's. She was married to Juan Morfin, who died about 7 years ago. I still have cousins living in Colima that are Larios...?? ...

Re: Larios from Jalisco, Mexico Posted on: 09 Jul 2003, by  ramrod188

Surnames > Larios

...you are from Pihuamo..then we are somehow related. My grandmother, Ignacia Larios who married Juan Morfin, who my mother is Ofelia Morfin de Rodriguez. My Grandparents, which both have passed away, lived near P...

Obit: Rudy Eugene Garcia Posted on: 09 Dec 2003, by Lorie

Surnames > Garcia

...Sylvia Marker of Oklahoma, Marcella Garcia of Española, Elaiza Montoya of Arroyo de Agua, Ramona Morfin of Salitrar, Juanita Vialpando of Cañones, Medardo Garcia of Mesa de Poleo, Karla Espinoza, ...

Cuba NM Olivas Posted on: 15 Dec 2003, by William Olivas

Surnames > Olivas

...Olivas and his mother was Hidela Lucero. Pilidors father was Richard Olivas and his mother was Refugio Morfin. I believe Richard Olivas was from France. All this info was taken from a handwritten family ...

Obit: Vito A. Valdez Posted on: 22 Jan 2004, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Valdez

...step-daughters, Beverly Martinez and companion Max Martinez, Genevieve Martinez and husband Larry, and Annette Morfin and husband Benito, all of Coyote; brothers, Polito Valdez of Riverside, Calif., Serafin...

Chester Bradberry Kollmeyer Posted on: 22 Feb 2004, by  Leah Pearson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...James' Brooks of Middlebrook, two sisters: Opalean; 'Chapman' Perry of Farmington and Francis 'Mrs. Jose' Morfin of Mexico City, Mexico, for grandchildren: Mellisa 'Mrs. Elvis Harbison of Middlebrook, Lisa ...

SEARCHING FOR "MOYA" Posted on: 14 Mar 2004, by  patalarcon

Surnames > Moya

...schooling. We still have many of his paintings in the family. He loved to fish and married Ms. Maria Morfin. The had 13 children, one of which is my parent. Their three oldest were all born in Guadalajara J...

Re: Larios from Jalisco, Mexico Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by Patricia

Surnames > Larios

...I do not have the exact date of births, but I am working on that. My grandmother who is Maria Moya Morfin has asked me to find out if her mother Felipa Larios Gomez who died in her late 20’s has any family...

Surnames > Larios

...history... My great grandmother’s name was Felipa Larios Gomez born approx. 1902 (?). She married Gregorio Morfin Valdivia and she had a brother named Jose Maria Larios born sometime in the late 1890’s. ...

Surnames > Larios

My great grandmother’s name was Felipa Larios Gomez born approx. 1902 (?). She married Gregorio Morfin Valdivia and she had a brother named Jose Maria Larios born sometime in the late 1890’s. I do not hav...

Are you related to Felipa Larios or Gregorio Morfin Valdivia Posted on: 01 Sep 2004, by  patalarcon

Surnames > Larios

My great grandmother’s name was Felipa Larios Gomez born approx. 1902 (?). She married Gregorio Morfin Valdivia and she had a brother named Jose Maria Larios born sometime in the late 1890’s. I do not have ...

Nathan Edes, b. 1715/1716, s/o Peter Edes/Eades Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Don Edes

Surnames > Edes

...son of Peter B:Jan.31 1715/1716 in Malden Mass. I have Martha Mudge as his Mother, and I show Sarah Morfin as the mother of Ruth. Thanks alot for replying Don Edes

Re: Rev. John Edes of Lawford, Essex, England Posted on: 18 Oct 2005, by Kathy Reynolds

Surnames > Edes

...Peter, born Nov. 21, 1686 is my ancester. Peter had 3 wives--Martha Mudge, Hannah Hide, and Sarah Morfin. He married Martha in Malden and my ancesters come from this marriage. My great grandmother left ...

Solorio in and near Coalcoman, Michocan, Mexico Posted on: 27 Jan 2006, by  meganbrandl

Surnames > Solorio

Hi I'm looking for info on Rita Solorio who married Balerio Morfin Chavez. They were born probably around 1895 to 1905 and one of their children was Santiago Morfin. Who was born around 1932.

Magana Posted on: 27 Jan 2006, by  meganbrandl

Surnames > Magana

...married Emilia Presiado. and one daughter was Raquel Magana born in 1930's. Raquel married Santiago Morfin. Any info will help. Thanks

OBIT: VARGAS, LOENOR Posted on: 01 Apr 2006, by  Tami_Kelley

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Kern

...years,"" says her family. She is survived by her father, Dr. Pete Ramirez, her five children, Peter Morfin, Anthony Morfin, Karen Preston, Brandy Riccomini and Alberto Hernandez, Jr. and five grandchil...

Swedes that moved to Tacomma Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by Stanley Oswald

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Pierce

...eat his body, he had a note-book in a pocket in wich he had written that it was a suicide death by morfin. He was heart-disease with hard pains. Maybe it was an article in the newspapers. I have read the o...

JAMES L. KAISER Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Yamhill

...sister, Linda Jones of Beaverton; brothers, Gene of Milwaukie, and Don of Hillsboro; stepdaughter, Dana Morfin of Willamina; stepsons, Niguel and Garrett Norfin, both of Willamina; and nine grandchildren. ...

Re: Wood/Thomas Posted on: 06 Jan 2006, by  LarryMorrison...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Shannon

...Deatherage;;Eddomon married Zella Conway;;Della who married Butler Bunch;; and Emma Minnie who married Manuel Morfin. joe was known throughout the Ozarks as a chair ...

Morfin, Katherine Obituary Posted on: 03 Aug 2002, by  Walker83330

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Gooding

Gooding Leader, August 29- Katherine Morfin, 91, of Jerome, died July 26, 2002, at home. She was born June 25, 1911, in Youngstown, Ohio. The family settled in Hagerman and later moved to Jerome, where Kat...

Informacion de la familia Posted on: 11 Oct 1999, by Ivone Duffin

Localities > North America > Mexico > Michoacan

Estoy buscando informacion de mi abuelo Emilio Morfin Ochoa, y sus padres, ellos eran de Cotija Michoacan. Gracias por su ayuda.

estoy buscando informacion de toda la familia Morfin... Posted on: 01 Feb 2000, by esteban morfin

IF ANY INFORMATION ON THE MORFIN FAMILY PLEASE CONTACT ME..........

familia Posted on: 27 Oct 2000, by raquel morfin arca

please send me info. about the morfin family tree. thanks

Morfin Posted on: 30 Oct 2000, by Gonzalo Munguia del Rio

...Gonzalo y con (¿?) tuvo a Ana Saludos primos. My grand grandmother name´s was Guadalupe Morfin.. (Grandmother of my father), I don´t know the exact town, but at that region (Cotija, Los Rey...

Soy un Morfin Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by Francisco Morfin Morales

naci en veracruz, ver. el 26 de mayo de 1955, tengo 3 hijos Karla Morfin Reyes de 23 años de edad, Francisco Morfin Reyes de 20 años de edad e Ingrid Morfin Reyes de 13 años de edad, mi Padre ya fallecio...

Re: Soy un Morfin Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  rmorfin2

senor fransisco me gustaria saver si usted conosio a los morfin godines de jalisco o distrito federal. rogelio.rodolfo,jesus,raul,alfredo. grasias

Re: Soy un Morfin Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by Ivone Viguri Morfin

...los E.U.A desde 1988 y algunas veces se me olvidan los nombres, pero voy a preguntar a mi tia Carmen Morfin y quizas ella si este mas familiarizada con ellos. Yo se que ella visitaba a familiares en Guadala...

Re: estoy buscando informacion de toda la familia Morfin... Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by  rmorfin2

soy morfin mi papa se llamava rogelio creo que era de jalisco mi madre se llama antonia tengo muchos tios o tenia rodolfo,fransisco,jesus,alfredo,esperanza,juana,yolanda.me gustaria encontrar familia.

Morfin.... Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by Patricia

Morfin Gregorio Morfin Valdivia born 1902 Mexico married Felipa Larios Gomez and had a daughter Maria Morfin Larios. His parents-----Arcadio Morfin Valencia & Maximinia Valdivia Barreto His great grandparents---Ignaci...

Re: guillermo morfin garcia Posted on: 24 Aug 2001, by Daniel Rios

Hello , i search for your friend , but there is nobody Guillermo Morfin Garcia registered at White Pages in Mexico. I could find another Morfin Garcia names. Hope you have another info. I f you wants phone numb f...

Madrigal family Posted on: 17 Mar 2001, by espe madrigal

...Maybe this woud help,my grandfother was born in Cualcoman michuacan and his name was Tobias Madrigal Morfin

Re: ancestry search Posted on: 03 Jan 2002, by Johnny Martinez

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Rio Arriba

...greatgrand mother Eliza Morfil, she married Gregorio Valdez. The correct spelling is Morfil, not morfin, somewhere along the line the l was dropped and the n added. The first individuals were two brothe...

Re: ancestry search Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by Johnny Martinez

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Rio Arriba

...I have a suspicion that he is the progenitor of the Morfil family name. I have done research on the morfin name in Spain, there is no record of the name existing. I can only take from that the name origi...

Swedish imigrants to Muskegon Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by Stanley Oswald

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Muskegon

I have been helping a cousin in Sweden with some of his relatives that came to the USA. The following are two letters he sent asking for help with any information on the people mentioned and their de...

NUNEZ, Jose, Sr. 6/6/2000 Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Mary Gentry

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sonoma

...Gurrola of Texas, Jose Nunez, Jr. of Hawaii, Patsy Martinez of Los Angeles, Armida Solis of Texas, Estella Morfin of Santa Rosa, Cathy Yanez of Rohnert Park, and the mother of their children Juana Nunez of ...

Hello fellow MORFIN's Posted on: 11 Jul 2003, by  rrodri1

Surnames > Morfin

Hello...Hola..!! Trying to find my family Heritage. My grandfather's name was Juan Morfin. They lived in Colima and Pihuamo Mexico. If you have anything to share or help trace the family name let me kno...

Re: Hello fellow MORFIN's Posted on: 19 Mar 2004, by  patalarcon

Surnames > Morfin

It was interesting to see that your family is from Colima. My grandmother's side is Morfing and also from Pihuamo Colima. I'm about to call her and get names for you to see if any one is related or ...

Re: Hello fellow MORFIN's Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by Patricia

Surnames > Morfin

My grandmother Maria Morfin was born in Pihuamo and from what I understand her father Gregorio Morfin was also from there. Let me know if you think there is any connection.... Best Regards. Patricia

Re: Hello fellow MORFIN's Posted on: 17 Sep 2004, by Ramon Rodriguez

Surnames > Morfin

I just found out that your grandmother Maria Morfin was first cousin with my grandfather Juan Morfin. I just spoke to my mom who is in town till tomorrow. My great-grandfather was Antonio Morfin Cardenas...and his ki...

Re: Hello fellow MORFIN's Posted on: 17 Sep 2004, by  patalarcon

Surnames > Morfin

called my grandmother, Maria Morfin and told her your message. She is happy to know that your grandfather and her are related, and looking forward to more information. She would like to know if you ha...

Jose Morfin obituary Posted on: 27 Oct 2003, by  puppup

Surnames > Morfin

Source: Tri-City Herald, Pasco, WA June 2, 2003 Deceased: Morfin, Jose De Jesus Villanueva Age: 19 Birth date: Nov. 2, 1983 Birth place: Mexico Death date: May 31, 2003 Place of dea...

Are you related to any of these Morfin Family members? Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by Patricia

Surnames > Morfin

Gregorio Morfin Valdivia born 1902 Mexico His parents-----Arcadio Morfin Valencia & Maximinia Valdivia Barreto His great grandparents---Ignacio Morfin (1855) & Faustina Valencia born (1860...

Peter EDES/EADES Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Bill Leslie

Surnames > Eades

...ME. Most entries I have seen show that the father was a Peter EDES/EADES and his mother was a Sarah MORFIN. Although I have seem no dates for Sarah, 10 Aug 1686 seems to be the concensus birth date of this ...

Obit: Octaviana Garcia Posted on: 11 Feb 2004, by Lorie

Surnames > Martinez

...Marcella and Bobby Borrego of Española, Elaiza Montoya and husband Norman of Arroyo de Aqua, Ramona Morfin and husband Jose of Salitar and Juanita Vialpando and husband Luis Zepeda of Cañones; and...

Re: Pena's in AZ Posted on: 20 Dec 2001, by Roger A . Pena Jr.

Surnames > Pena

...Grandfather three brother's and one sister.Where did all these Pena's come from ? My family is Pena Morfin and Montoya. Roger A. Pena Jr.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.