Search the Boards

Search Results for "Munts" - 33 Messages

per page

John Garner Posted on: 30 Nov 1998, by Jason Bordeaux

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Bladen

...(b. 1870) was my ancestor and married William Dallas King, son of George Washington King and Amy Munce/Munts of Bladen. I have that John Garner of Moore County was the son of James Garner and Susannah. Em...

James Elliot BLACK Posted on: 11 Nov 1999, by  David7557

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Brazoria

...triks. What cupa coffee are ya talkin' bout? I ain't ow'd nun in years. I bin mity mity busi tha las fuw munts. In tha las 4 and then sum munts I found me some new relations. Turns out I gotta few yankee cuzons...

the mundt family from posen Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by  cmmunt

Surnames > Mundt

...arrived from Germany).His father name was Gutlof Mundt and his wife's name was Christina Wedebusch.Fred Munt's wifes name was Florence Alice Hohenbery.Not sure on the correct spelling of her last name.Any i...

Re: Jane Preble heirs Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by  charleshart12...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Preble

... in 1860 Jane Preble living with John and Sarah Snyder Heirs of Jane Preble James Melling Levina Munts- Levina Melling married Jefferson Munts 9-6-1835 Daniel Melling Susanna Melling Joshua Stoneman Sara...

Re: mounts Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by  BSampsel

Surnames > Mounts

...problem is in the variety of spellings members of the family may have used, ie, Mounts, Mountz, Mounce, Munts, Monncey, etc. Are you ever in Majestic? Thanks.

MUNT Ware? Hertfordshire Posted on: 11 Jan 2002, by  Gaoua1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hertfordshire > General

I am researching this name for a friend and we have only just started. I am looking for any Munts of possibly Ware Hertsfordshire any time scale

Re: 1891 London census look-up request... Posted on: 03 Sep 2002, by  hannahc1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

...33 and 58 London Street, Islington, London. The Dilleys should be at the first (33) and a family of Munts at the second (58). Only do this if you have the time... I'm sure, once again, you're innundated wi...

Re: Levi Muntz Posted on: 26 Nov 2002, by  CHRISFRED1

Surnames > Muntz

...and frances would be my grgrgrandparents. on george & frances tombstone the last name is spelled munts and the westbranch city clerk has george as john george muntz. it is confusing.

Muntz Family - Ohio Posted on: 02 Dec 2002, by  dawnedwrds

Surnames > Muntz

I am seeking information on the Muntz (Munts, Mounts, etc.) family line hailing from either Pike or Ross Counties, Ohio. My family line descends from Minor Muntz of Pike County, died in 1874.

Re: ALFRED ANGEL*MARY ANNA CHRISTIAN MO*TN*IA Posted on: 05 Aug 2003, by  Kshca1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Atchison

...Mcdaniel)gggrandmother. Luther angel married Ceclil van trees. My ggmother . Thelma L Angel married Roy.Muntz (munts) i'm daughter of W.Muntz their son . their family is from nabraska and Missouri. now liv...

Muntz-connections-Leroy-Zelno-Germany-Atchinson MO Posted on: 16 Sep 2003, by  Kshca1

Surnames > Muntz

...(1893)married Luther Angel,(1892)their daughter Thelma(1910) married Leroy Muntz but found him with spelling as Munts (Roy-Munts). anyone know Van Trees,or Angeline E. Noah or Dick. found Greta Bell Muntz (1898) .b...

Re: Laczo-Tereske, Nograd Posted on: 24 Mar 2004, by Lajos Reich

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

...thin and proportional legs, and all of them are very busy!!!!!!! The area has a lot of modest hills, munts, that is as modest, as the people are. Tereske is a very old town, the Benedictus Fathers built th...

Re: Shorter Posted on: 28 Nov 2004, by Christine Knapp nee Shorter

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Warwickshire > General

...PS the names on my gr fathers wedding cert as witnessesi n 1909 are Munt and I see there are a lot of Munts in the Wheatly area .

Re: Seeking info on families of Biddlecombe, Cheverton, Dove, Hendy, Munt, Edwards, Riddett, Bull, Blore. Joy Posted on: 08 Jan 2006, by  davecath47

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hampshire > Isle of Wight

...your family please Email me on davecath@hotmail.com I would say that I am not related to any of the Munts on the Island but to another family in Weston, Herts Best wishes David Catherine

Re: Munt Hertfordshire UK Posted on: 08 Jan 2006, by  davecath47

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hertfordshire > General

...christening at St. Stephens in St. Albans. If you are interested please Email me on davecath@hotmail.com My Munts are from Weston but have collated other Munt family trees over the years yours being one. ...

Mints/Carter/Hill/Parkes Posted on: 10 Oct 1998, by  patchworkpat

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Worcestershire > General

Margaret Mints b/ ? m/8-8-1779 at Kings Norton Worcestershire Thomas Carter. Who was Margaret (known as Mary)? Is anyone out there researching the following Carter family children of the above union. ...

Re: John & Mary O'Donnell Posted on: 08 Aug 2002, by Suzanne Barns

Surnames > O'Donnell

...11-22-1823 and died in Cincinnati, OH, on 1-28-1907. I have conflicting information on her parents' names (Munts or Tharp). John O"Donnell was also born in NY but I have no other information on him....

Re: Munt Posted on: 29 Mar 2006, by  davecath47

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Buckinghamshire > General

Hello John, I have some info on your Edsall Munts although not related, you can contact me on davecath@hotmail.com. My Mother was a Munt and decends from Weston, Hertfordshire but have collected info on a...

Re: Munt Posted on: 23 Jan 2006, by  Tania_Dennis

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Buckinghamshire > General

Hi Again John Found what looks to be John Wood Munt's brother. IGI Edsall MUNT c: 25 Sep 1827 Saint Peter, Saint Alban, Hertford. Parents: John Edsall MUNT / Mary FreeBMD Edsall MUNT married Mary August...

Re: Munt family of London, Eng. Posted on: 03 Feb 2008, by  davecath47

Surnames > Munt

...Ewington m, 4.11.1798 and who married m Maria Faulder. I do not come from your Wheathampstead branch of the Munts but from the Weston Munts just up the road, Mother Florence Gertrude Munt. I have been research...

Re: Munt family of London, Eng. Posted on: 17 Feb 2008, by  davecath47

Surnames > Munt

Hello Chris, Thank you for your message, I am from the Weston branch of the Munts but have researched all the Munts in England. George who married Susannah in Brentford in 1858 is part of my Wheathampstead Munts and...

Re: Munt family of London, Eng. Posted on: 08 May 2008, by  petermunt

Surnames > Munt

Do you have the Yorkshire Munts Village of Bradley ,Huddersfield There is good few of them Cheers Peter Munt

Re: Munt family of London, Eng. Posted on: 08 May 2008, by  davecath47

Surnames > Munt

...info on what I have on your family tree. You can Email me on davecath@hotmail.com My connection to the Munts was my Mother who descends from the Weston Munts but I am certain that all the Hertfordshire Munts are con...

Re: Munt family of London, Eng. Posted on: 09 May 2008, by  egt1905

Surnames > Munt

Our Munts are from Wheathampstead in Hertfordshire. My branch moved to London.

Re: Munt family of London, Eng. Posted on: 30 Aug 2008, by  davecath47

Surnames > Munt

...that I can help you but you are very welcome to have the information gathered about the Wheathampstead Munts. My Email address is davecath@hotmail.com and my file is in `Word', easy to follow, some 95 page...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.