Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Nordbye" - 24 Messages

per page

Additional surnames Posted on: 02 Aug 1999, by  KRICKETKAT2

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Bergen

Some of these names are from the maternal side, Torderud, Fosheim, Hansdatter, Hanson. Please also refer to the Oslo site for information.

Nordbye Posted on: 02 Dec 2004, by Audrey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Goodhue

Lars Nordbye, wife Martha, children Olaus, Lina, and Mary came to Red Wing, Minn. from Norway in 1870. They are listed on the 1875 census of that county. Not known: when they died and where and actual bir...

My family history Posted on: 09 Jul 1999, by Krissie Nordbye

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Unknown

the email address for krissie is blinky7190, not bliny, sorry. if anyone has any information on the Nordbye history, i would greatly appreciate it. i am really curious to know my family's history so i can ca...

Judge Gunnar Nordbye Posted on: 03 Aug 1999, by Dana Holm Howard

Gunnar Nordbye was my wife’s great uncle. Gunnar was the youngest of the four sons of Halvor Olesen Nordbye and Anna Christina Årness. Halvor was from Aurskog, Akershus, Norway, his wife was from Dyrmark....

Gunnar Nordbye Posted on: 09 Jul 1999, by Krissie Nordbye

I was wondering if anyone out there knew any information on the Nordbye lineage and where exactly they originated from. I do know that my great grandfather was born in 1888, not sure where and immigrated to ...

Re: Christiansen/Halvorsen/Olsdatter from Norway Posted on: 21 Feb 2007, by  Jon Torp

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > General

...Hitterdal parish her purpose was to be a servantgirl. In 1856 it is said that bachelor Christian Halvorsen Nordbye born March 16th 1822 in 1855 moved into Sandsvaer from Lardal. ...

Carlson-Nordbye - Partial obituary Posted on: 04 Feb 2007, by  dgrams12

Surnames > Carlson

Marjorie C. (Carlson) Nordbye passed away 2/1/2007. She was born Marcy 19, 1924 daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Lowell H. CARLSON, who precede her in death along with her husband Richard A. Nordbye and her brother Lowell ...

Re: Looking for Surnames> Haug; JacobsonHaug Posted on: 29 Dec 2008, by  margitnysetvo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Clay

...-------------------------------------------------- Spouse: Gunhild Eriksdatter Holte Father: Erik Tidemandsen Refling Mother: Guri Helgesdatter Nordbye Children: Karen (1853-) Elen Marie (1855-) Elling (...

Re: Hanson/Larsdatter Posted on: 28 Nov 2008, by  4vivi

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Akershus

...Trögstad, Eli Olsd. og Jacob Haagensen, ? , Gunder Gulbrandsen AanumE(ie) og Christopher Olsen NordbyE(ie) Baptism of Lars born Oct 15 and baptized Oct 22, 1820 (No 273): http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:...

Re: Gunnar Nordbye Posted on: 15 Nov 2010, by  frankcr1sler

I know nothing of Gunnar Nordbye, other than what is posted above, but I can tell you that Henry N. Nordbye (1881-1946) and his wife Bertha M. Nordbye (1895-1931) are both buried in the Arlington City Cemetery in Arlingto...

Re: Gunnar Nordbye Posted on: 30 Nov 2010, by  famiglietti49

Henry N. and Berthe Marie are my Grandparents. Henry came from Denmark. He took the last name Nordbye from supposedly his step-father. We think that his last name was Nielsen. If you have more questions,...

Re: Aafjord Sor Trondelag Bradset Gaard Correction Posted on: 26 Apr 2011, by  maryacrabe_1

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Sor-Trondelag

...I agree with the marriage info you sent for Erik Tidemansen and Guri Helgesdr. 3. Guri Helgesdatter Nordbye? Is this the Guri above? Then 4 through 7 I'm lost. Sorry. You did awful good for not understa...

Re: Aafjord Sor Trondelag Bradset Gaard Correction Posted on: 25 Apr 2011, by  margitnysetvo...

...Sor Aurdal Oppland Norway. 2 Erik Tidemandsen Refling. On 13 Oct 1816 Erik married Guri Helgesdatter Nordbye in Sor Aurdal Oppland Norway. 3 Guri Helgesdatter Nordbye. 4 Tidemand Arnesen. On 28 Oct 1774 Tidema...

Re: Aafjord Sor Trondelag Bradset Gaard Correction Posted on: 25 Apr 2011, by  Deb Nelson Go...

...Sor Aurdal Oppland Norway. 2 Erik Tidemandsen Refling. On 13 Oct 1816 Erik married Guri Helgesdatter Nordbye in Sor Aurdal Oppland Norway. 3 Guri Helgesdatter Nordbye. 4 Tidemand Arnesen. On 28 Oct 1774 Tidema...

Re: Gunnar Nordbye Posted on: 11 Dec 2011, by  jcurtis4811

Judge Nordbye was a very good friend of my wife's grandfather, Elmer Smith. Elmer and Gunnar spent at least 50 years hunting, fishing, boating and playing cards together. In retirement they both went into ...

per page