Search the Boards

Search Results for "Nordbye" - 24 Messages

per page

WIETRZYKOWSKI HOJNACKI Posted on: 06 Jul 1998, by  bemartz51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Portage

OBITUARY printed in the Stevens Point Daily Journal October 17, 1960. Mrs. Ignatius HOJNACKI Mrs. Ignatius Hojnacki, 68, of 319 N. 3rd St., died suddenly at her home at 11 a.m. Sunday October 16, 19...

WIETRYZKOWSKI WISNIEWSKI Posted on: 07 Jul 1998, by Cindy Heyn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Portage

...and Chester, 1501 Main St.; one daughter, Mrs. Dorothy Benson, San Francisco; one sister, Mrs. Minnie Nordbye, 2325 East Ave.; 13 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. Two sons, four brothers and four ...

WIETRZYKOWSKI Posted on: 07 Jul 1998, by Cindy Heyn

OBITUARY printed in the Stevens Point Daily Journal December 18, 1941 Martin Wietrzykowski Funeral services for Martin Wietrzykowski, age 44, 246 St. Louis avenue, who died suddenly Wednesday noon, ...

WIETRZYKOWSKI LAKICKI Posted on: 07 Jul 1998, by Cindy Heyn

...Phoenix, and Mrs. Katherine McCann and Mrs. Clara Spencer, both of Milwaukee; two sisters. Mrs. Minnie Nordbye...

WIETRZKOWSKI NORDBYE Posted on: 07 Jul 1998, by Cindy Heyn

OBITUARY printed in the Stevens Point Daily Journal January 27, 1987 NORDBYE services Funeral services for Minnie M, Nordbye. 92, Tujunga, Calif., will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at St. Joseph's Catholic Church ...

NOWACKI WIETRZYKOWSKI Posted on: 07 Jul 1998, by Cindy Heyn

...Stevens Point; five daughters, Mrs. Frank Rohr of Odanah, Wisconsin, Mrs. Anna Lakicki and Mrs. Minnie Nordbye of Stevens Point. Mrs, Vincent Wisnieski of McDill and Mrs. Hojnacki; ...

Re: NORDY/NORBY & RUTAN Posted on: 28 Aug 2002, by  snoopy68

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Pennington

...time than I ever have!! Just got Pearl's death certificate - she died in 1929 in Rapid City, SD. Lewis Nordbye remarried and died at Rapid City later. The Rutan land patents in Lyman county is this family ...

Re: NORDY/NORBY & RUTAN Posted on: 29 Aug 2002, by  snoopy68

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Pennington

...the obituary, but that is exactly what I would like to have. I will try it! Thanks Pearl was Pearl Nordbye at her death. Unfortunately, I don't know who the Rutan is from PA yet!! I've been in touch with ...

Re: Ships ADMIRAL GRENFELL and HOVDING Posted on: 18 Jan 2005, by helen

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ourstuff/Hovding73.htm Hövding Ship: Captain: Nordbye Surgeon Superintendent: Peter Mogstad Sailed Hamburg Christiania (Oslo) August 13th 1873 - arrived Napier...

Additional surnames Posted on: 02 Aug 1999, by  KRICKETKAT2

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Bergen

Some of these names are from the maternal side, Torderud, Fosheim, Hansdatter, Hanson. Please also refer to the Oslo site for information.

Gunnar Nordbye Posted on: 09 Jul 1999, by Krissie Nordbye

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Unknown

I was wondering if anyone out there knew any information on the Nordbye lineage and where exactly they originated from. I do know that my great grandfather was born in 1888, not sure where and immigrated to ...

Judge Gunnar Nordbye Posted on: 03 Aug 1999, by Dana Holm Howard

Gunnar Nordbye was my wife’s great uncle. Gunnar was the youngest of the four sons of Halvor Olesen Nordbye and Anna Christina Årness. Halvor was from Aurskog, Akershus, Norway, his wife was from Dyrmark....

My family history Posted on: 09 Jul 1999, by Krissie Nordbye

the email address for krissie is blinky7190, not bliny, sorry. if anyone has any information on the Nordbye history, i would greatly appreciate it. i am really curious to know my family's history so i can ca...

Nordbye Posted on: 02 Dec 2004, by Audrey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Goodhue

Lars Nordbye, wife Martha, children Olaus, Lina, and Mary came to Red Wing, Minn. from Norway in 1870. They are listed on the 1875 census of that county. Not known: when they died and where and actual bir...

Carlson-Nordbye - Partial obituary Posted on: 04 Feb 2007, by  dgrams12

Surnames > Carlson

Marjorie C. (Carlson) Nordbye passed away 2/1/2007. She was born Marcy 19, 1924 daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Lowell H. CARLSON, who precede her in death along with her husband Richard A. Nordbye and her brother Lowell ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.