Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Nystrom" - 551 Messages

per page

Lydella Ann BADDER, died Dec. 5, 1996 Posted on: 02 Nov 1998, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...Funeral Home, Bronson, where funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Monday, Dec. 9, with the Rev. Rob Nystrom of the First United Methodist Church of Bronson officiating. Burial will be in Bronson Cemetery....

KAISER, Thomas, died Dec. 2, 1994 Posted on: 17 Mar 2006, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

KAISER, Thomas, died Dec. 2, 1994 KAISER, HARBOUGH, ROWLETT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

Donna Mae SHROCK, died June 11, 1997 Posted on: 23 Jun 1999, by  maudiecarole

...Vicksburg, Michael LANDRUM of Sturgis, Sheryl and Johnny LEVERING of Peebles, Ohio, Angela and Paul NYSTROM of Colon, Charles LANDRUM of Schoolcraft, Thomas and Margaret LANDRUM of Schoolcraft and Timothy LA...

HOUSE, Evelyn A., died July 7, 1994 Posted on: 09 Mar 2005, by  maudiecarole

HOUSE, Evelyn A., died July 7, 1994 HOUSE, HOWES, BUTLER, PATRICK, HUNTER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&...

Margaret ANDERSON, died July 6, 1995 Posted on: 08 Oct 1998, by  maudiecarole

Bronson: Margaret ANDERSON, 83, 272 Winona St., died July 6, 1995 at Community Health Center of Branch County in Coldwater following a short illness. She was born May 28, 1912, in County Mayo, Irelan...

LAHRKE, Kenneth C., died Oct. 2, 1987 Posted on: 14 Nov 2001, by  maudiecarole

...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> htt...

FOWLER, H. Kenneth, died Aug. 13, 1996 Posted on: 23 Oct 2003, by  maudiecarole

FOWLER, H. Kenneth, died Aug. 13, 1996 FOWLER, DAVIS, CRISWELL, BOWEN, LIGHT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g...

LAHRKE, Alice M., died March 29, 1996 Posted on: 14 Nov 2001, by  maudiecarole

...http://members.tripod.com/~tfred/spl.html LAHRKE, Alice M., died March 29, 1996 LAHRKE, DAVIS, SNOOK, NYSTROM, VANEK, LANE, BRANDT, SNOOK Colon; Alice M. LAHRKE, 80, 59502 Long Lake Road, died March 29, 1...

NYSTROM, OSCAR 1881-1946 Posted on: 30 Mar 2002, by  Elvy12345

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

Everett Daily Herald 1946 Oscar Nystrom, 64, Route One Monroe, died at a Seattle hospital Saturday, Februrary 16. He was born in Sweden December 21, 1881, and came to the U.S. in 1902, residing at Route On...

Re: Finnish Blanket Posted on: 02 Feb 2005, by Wilma

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Finland > General

...household would account for the 2 T's. The blanket was sent to my husband's grandmother (Mary (Talso) Nystrom) in the late 1940's by her sister, Lempi (Talso) Peura who I believe lived in Närvijoki at t...

Genevieve E. COLER, died June 28, 1997 Posted on: 08 Jul 1999, by  maudiecarole

Bronson; Genevieve E. COLER, 80, Bronson, a former 15 year employee of the First National Bank of South Central Michigan, died June 28, 1997 at Sturgis Hospital following a three month illness. She w...

Re: Finnish Historical Newspapers wedding announcement Posted on: 13 Jul 2005, by Wilma

...family until the newspaper announcement. We had heard that my husband's gr-grandfather, Gustaf Edward Nystrom (b. abt. 1891), was from the city but we have a postcard (1912) from supposedly his parents in Ma...

Arden E. CATTELL died Dec. 9, 1997 Posted on: 10 Oct 1998, by Carole Carr

Sturgis Journal, Wednesday, December 10, 1997 ARDEN E. CATTELL Bronson- Arden E. CATTELL, 79, of Bronson, who was a farmer and actively involved in the Branch County 4-H for many years, died Dec. 9,...

Re: Ross, Moore Posted on: 28 Mar 2003, by Stacy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

Is this Mike that lives in WI...I'm also reseaching the Nystrom family tree and I want to make sure I have the right family.

Lindgren picture Posted on: 06 Jan 2005, by  lschertzl

...picture was taken in Washington state. It is written on the back and I will attach that also. The name Nystrom sounds very familiar. Do you know where they lived in Superior? My grandmother and her frien...

Postcard translation Posted on: 06 Jan 2005, by Lorene Schertzl

I see that this postcard is address to a Nystrom in Canada but who is it from and where ? The handwriting looks very familiar to me. I have many postcards written to my grandmother, this handwriting looks ...

Re: Dalton in Iron County Posted on: 01 Nov 2002, by  velmo195

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Iron

my great grandfather is john dalton his son is james dalton his wife is minnie dalton

Wilson Jesse Thomas Posted on: 23 Sep 2004, by Rob

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Kent

Wilson Jesse Thomas is my great grandfather. He was born on September 29, 1875. The only thing we know about him comes from his homestead papers and stories. He was married in 1909 in Saskatchewan....

Bergerson Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by  JeannieScribn...

Surnames > Bergerson

Olaf (Ole) Bergerson or Borgrson bn. 1861 Norway Married: Annie Nystrom bn around 1868-70 Married in Michigan.

Alvern (Skip) Hopp Posted on: 07 Dec 1999, by  jerryRiessen4...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

Alvern (Skip) Albert Hopp was born July 19, 1927, the son of Emil and Minnie Jahn Hopp. He died Monday, November 29, 1999, at the Crawford County Memorial Hospital, Denison, Iowa, at the age of sevent...

Re: Nystrom - Helsinki address lookup Posted on: 12 Aug 2003, by Wilma Klyne

Thank you for your reply. If you have a moment, check on the Ellis Island website for Gustaf Nystrom, 18 yrs., arrived 1909 in USA. As you know Finnish you may be able to make out the "pfolsi" bett...

Hellund/Hallund Descendents - Jakobstad/Pedersore area Posted on: 03 Feb 2002, by Johanna Padie

...plus include (don't have married names) Mona Margareta Gustavsson, Stina Elisabeth Friberg, Ulf Eric Nystrom, Margareta Christina Nystrom, Pia Margaretha Friberg, Bo Christian Friberg, Jascha Johan Hellund. Any in...

CAIN, Howard C., died July 7, 1994 Posted on: 25 Aug 2002, by  maudiecarole

CAIN, Howard C., died July 7, 1994 CAIN, SMELTZLEY, REILING, HUGHES, LUNG, FLESHNER, ANDREW, POLLEY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g...

Charles W. NYSTROM, Posted on: 09 May 2000, by Kay Gabel

Colon; Charles W. NYSTROM, 31, of Leonidas, Mich., died Monday evening at the Veterans Hospital in Ann Arbor, after six months of failing health. He was born in Decatur, Mich., Jan. 24, 1933, the son of E. ...

Otis WALTERS, dies July 9, l985 Posted on: 25 Mar 2001, by  @@emarvin@voy...

COLON - Otis Roy WALTERS, 95, died on July 9th at River Forest nursing care center in Three Rivers, following a short illness. He was born on Oct. 12, l889 in Houtzdale, Pennsylvania, son of Joseph H...

Re: lovisa johnson nystrom Posted on: 16 Nov 2001, by  elsaflower

Surnames > Johnson

would like to share information with Tammy Nystrom - or any other Nystroms who might be related to Fred & Swen Nystrom and Lovisa Johnson-Nystrom.

lovisa johnson nystrom Posted on: 15 Jun 1999, by  tnystrom

Surnames > Johnson

my husband's great-grandma was lovisa johnson born approx 1859 in sweden. came to us married sven nystrom, sven died then she married fred nystrom (brother). any connection?

Alvin R. WILER, died March 16, 1998 Posted on: 24 Nov 1998, by  maudiecarole

Mesa, Ariz: Alvin R. WILER, 79, formerly of 9901 Fishers Hideaway, Bronson, Mich., and a former postmaster for the U.S. Post Office in Bronson, died March 16, 1998 at Springdale Village Nursing Home, ...

NYSTROM, Andrew (xxxx-1899) Killed on Railway Posted on: 16 Jan 2005, by Joel Watne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Douglas

...Wednesday of last week form [sic] Marshfield, Wis., where he went intending to bring home the body of And. Nystrom who was killed there on the railway with which he was employed as a brakeman. It was decide...

Seeking info on Nick H. Nelson Posted on: 24 Sep 2002, by Kristi Nelson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Lac Qui Parle

...farmer) was Madison. Anything you might have would most helpful and appreciated. Thanks so much! Kristi Nystrom nee Nelson

Andrew Nystrom Posted on: 31 Dec 2003, by  WendyBengtson...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Kanabec

I am looking for any information on Andrew Nystrom. It is my understanding he may have held public office in the early 1900's in Kanabec County. Any information at all would be helpful. I believe his wife...

Lindquist family - Funk, Nebraska Posted on: 17 Apr 2006, by  cjdurant

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Phelps

...who immigrated from Sweden to Illinois to Funk, NE. Carl Johan Lundquvist and wife, Kristina Maria Nystrom. You can email me at cjdurant@cableone.net.

malm, lindell Posted on: 15 Jan 2006, by  sueteam

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Isanti

...County , Minnesota, d. 8 Sep 1974, m. 30 May 1924, par. Daniel LINDELL 87{US 1887} and Martha Erika NYSTROM |--2-Marjorie E LINDELL b. 4 Nov 1922, d. 9 Mar 1994 or 9 Aug 1994, Isanti, | Isanti County,...

ISAACSON, Anton (xxxx-1899) & NYSTROM, Mrs. (xxxx-1899) Posted on: 12 Jun 2005, by Joel Watne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Douglas

...evening, Jan. 16. The cause of death being grip, which changed into pneumonia. Also the death of Mrs. Nystrom occured [sic] Thursday, Jan. 19. She leaves an aged husband and five sons: Andrew, Gustave, Jo...

Eidsfoss iron works in Hof, Vestfold Posted on: 11 Feb 2003, by  hollyt

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Vestfold

...worked at the iron works at Eidsfoss, Hof. Three of my ancestors (Johannes Brant, b. 1753; Erik Hansen Nystrom, b. 1762; and Gustav Erichsen, b. 1793) appear to have been born in Sweden. I'm wondering how ...

FAYE E. NYSTROM Posted on: 05 Jan 2001, by MaryT

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Marion

Obituaries - January 5, 2001 STATESMAN JOURNAL Faye E. Nystrom April 20, 1905 — Jan. 2, 2001 Faye Nystrom, 95, of Salem died Tuesday. (MARION CO.) She was born in DeKalb, Mo., and moved to New Mexico in 1909...

ISACSON, Anton (xxxx-1899) and NYSTROM, Mrs. (xxxx-1899) Posted on: 09 Jan 2005, by Joel Watne

...evening, Jan. 16. The cause of death being grip, which changed into pneumonia. Also the death of Mrs. Nystrom occured [sic] Thursday, Jan. 19. She leaves an aged husband and five sons: Andrew, Gustave, Jo...

Looking for Olsen and Bergerson Norway Posted on: 16 May 1999, by  JeannieScribn...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Unknown

...Bergerson (sp) may vary---Olaf Bernard Bergerson--married Elisa Marie Larson-----second wife named Annie Nystrom.

family history Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by Pam

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Kanabec

Am looking for any information on these families in Kanabec County. Also directions on how to find the cemetery in Grass Lake Township where they are buried. Thanks!

Tapper Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by  LTroolin5819

...Kanabec History Center contain obits for 10 Tappers including Victor Tapper, Peter E. Tapper, and Annie Nystrom Tapper. Also available are 8 marriage announcements for Tappers and 3 birth announcements. The ...

tapper and nystrom Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by Pam Loftus

Please let me know if you have any information on annie nystrom's family in Kanabec county. Thank you!

Tapper Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by  LTroolin5819

...Kanabec History Center contain obits for 10 Tappers including Victor Tapper, Peter E. Tapper, and Annie Nystrom Tapper. Also available are 8 marriage announcements for Tappers and 3 birth announcements. The ...

TAPPER in Mora Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Bobbe Granmoe

...Victor Eric TAPPER born in 1892 in Mora, MN. His father was Peter Eric TAPPER and his mother was Anna NYSTROM. If you are aware of TAPPER OR NYSTROMs in the Mora area, I would love to hear.

NYSTROM, HILMER F. (1898-1979) Posted on: 20 Jul 2001, by  JodiMpls

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Isanti

NYSTROM, HILMER F. (1898-1979) (from the Cambridge Star, June 30, 1979) Funeral services for Hilmer F. Nystrom, 80, were conducted on Saturday, June 16, at 2:30 p.m. from the Princton Evangelical Free Church with...

Backlund Posted on: 18 Jan 2000, by Ginny McGowan

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

...Washington state and then might have settled in California possibly Oakland. His wife's name was Adelia Ann Nystrom and could have been in California and met my great grandfather there. They had a son 3/9/19...

Re: NORBERG Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by Wendy Bengtson

My great grandparents are John and Brita Norberg, My grandparents are Andrew Severin and Anna Wilhelmina (Oman) Norberg. They owned a farm outside of North Branch near the small town of Spring Lake,...

SELF, Green B. and Hannah "Maggie" Bloom Posted on: 30 Aug 2002, by  JerryLinder12

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Coos

Seeking information on this family. I am related to Maggie. Her step-sister was my greatgrandmother, Mary Nystrom Moberg of Wataga, Knox County, Illinois.

ANDREW STORA Posted on: 25 May 2001, by  donellfrazie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Coos

...there in the mill. Andrew and Sophia were both born in Gamlakarleby, Finland. They had one child, Signe (Nystrom). The family moved in 1901 to Oakland, California, then back to Coos Bay; the years 1903-1909 ...

St. Liborius/Polo Playbills Posted on: 27 Dec 2001, by  we88j4

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Hand

...Kluthe Kramp Kube Lammers Lechtenberg Martinmaas McGough Mesick Meyer Miller Mooney Moore Muehl Naber Nystrom Oligmueller Ortmeier Pietrus Pothmann Ruzicka Schaefer Schaefers Sommers Sprenger Stebbins Sweene...

ROBERT "DWAIN" LOCK Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

Holyoke Enterprise, January 3, 2002, Holyoke, Colorado Robert Dwain Lock was born April 4, 1931, at Imperial, Nebraska to Harvey and Elizabeth (Arnold) Lock. He died Friday, December 21, 2001. He at...

per page