Search the Boards

Search Results for "Oldroyd" - 192 Messages

per page

Martz family in S. Central PA Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by Leslie Oldroyd

Surnames > Martz

My mother, Teresa Jean (Martz) Oldroyd is from Waynesboro, PA. Her father's name is Glenn Martz. He has two brothers, Wayne and Bud, who is recently deceased. Their mother's name is Rhoda. I do not know mor...

Ernest Moody Posted on: 21 Jun 1999, by Cheryl Moody

Surnames > Moody

I am searching for any information on Ernest Moody. He was born in England, married Grace Oldroyd and had a son named Royal Ernest Moody. They lived in Enfield, CT (late 1800s to early 1900s)

Earnshaw''s in Australia Posted on: 14 Oct 1999, by Peter Earnshaw

Surnames > Clay

...CLAY. Tom and Ellen had at least 3 children: - Mary Agnes married in Durban, South Africa. - Ellen m. OLDROYD in England. Her daughter, NORA m. NEWTON lived at 4 Southgate, Honley, Huddersfield, Yorkshire...

Earnshaw''s in Australia Posted on: 15 Sep 1999, by Peter Earnshaw

Surnames > Earnshaw

...g.g.grandfather was a THOMAS EARNSHAW m. ELLEN CLAY in the 1850 - 1870's (?). They had 3 children: Mary Agnes m. Oldroyd (Durban, South Africa), Ellen (?) and FREDERICK (my g.grandfather). FREDERICK was bo...

Henry(Harry) and Sarah Stinson. Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by Pat Pearson

Surnames > Stinson

...They were in South America in 1948. Had children, Marion (married name McLeod), Gertrude (married John Oldroyd), Roland, Jack and Fred. Love to know where the family are now.

Henry(Harry) and Sarah Stinson. Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by Pat Pearson

Surnames > Stinson

...They were in South America in 1948. Had children, Marion (married name McLeod), Gertrude (married John Oldroyd), Roland, Jack and Fred. Love to know where the family are now.

HEDRICK William B. 'Bill' Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by KathyLee

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

...grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren; brother of Rose Walsh (R. 9. Woodstock); dear friend of Katherine Oldroyd. Bill had been a scout leader and a member of the Royal Canadian Legion in Lynden, and had ...

MADSEN, Phillo L. (1913-2000) Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by Andy E. Wold

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Salt Lake

...sisters, Novella Taylor, Aurora; Verla Jensen, Salt Lake City; Ivan (Nola) Madsen, Aurora; Audra (Harve) Oldroyd, Glenwood. Services will be Tues. Jan 2, 2001, in the Salina LDS Stake Center. 98 W. 400 N. F...

William B. Craig (1865-1935) Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by  Robyn_Osborn

Surnames > Craig

...sister, Mrs. Effie Booth, Arkansas City. Funeral services are to be held at 2:30 Tuesday afternoon in the Oldroyd chapel. ...

Minnie (Wiles) Craig (1871-1947) Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by  Robyn_Osborn

Surnames > Craig

...Arkansas City Wednesday night, accompanied by Mrs. Green, may be viewed by friends all day Thursday at the Oldroyd chapel. Surviving relatives include two daughters, Mrs. Green of Denver and Mrs. Fern Moon ...

Re: Peavey's in NH, MA Posted on: 21 Jul 2001, by  SusanCole46

Surnames > Peavey

I do not have a Dudley or the others,but I have seen them on the net but not in my line. Is it possiable that they could be the PEAVEY'S that moved to ALABAMA??? or Maine? you might want to check tho...

Re: Obit - Delray Hatch - 2001 Posted on: 18 Feb 2002, by Andy E. Wold, UTGenWeb Salt Lake County Coordinator

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Salt Lake

...Julia, Giselle, Sydnee, Ronnie; his five siblings: Vernelda Washburn, Conrad (Elva), Leila (Gethin) Oldroyd, Vivian (Boyd) Mitchell, Glen (Jane). Funeral Services will ...

Lois Hughes Duncan, (1914-2002) obit Posted on: 27 Feb 2002, by  henleyam50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Oneida

...her children, Marie (Albert) Brunetti, Glendale, AZ; Verlon (Helen) Duncan, Bountiful; Charlene (Earl) Oldroyd, Midvale; Karon Peckham, Clearfield; Sharon Dowdle, Layton; Patsy (Michael) Child, Woods Cross; ...

Joseph Wayne Dudley (1919-2002) obit Posted on: 27 Mar 2002, by  henleyam50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Oneida

The Salt Lake Tribune, Wednesday, March 27, 2002 Joseph Wayne Dudley, 83, returned home March 24, 2002 surrounded by his loving wife, faithful children and devoted grandchildren. Wayne was b...

Thomas Bibby Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by  SusanCole48

Surnames > Bibby

...last part of the 1800's he had a daughter named Susanna Bibby and it is list that his wife was Grace Oldroyd. They lived in here in the some where but they did wind up in IA. Susanna Bibby married Jocob A ...

Oldroyd - PA & NY (Elmira) Posted on: 13 Aug 2002, by  snag0011

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

I am looking for information on John Hiram Oldroyd and Sara Dunn. They were born in Tioga County 1885 & 1889. John's parents were Jared Washburn Oldroyd and Julia Ann Paulson. That is all the info that I kno...

Oldroyd in PA & NY Posted on: 13 Aug 2002, by  snag0011

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chemung

I am looking for info on my great-grandparents, John H. Oldroyd and Sarah Dunn Oldroyd. They were born in Morris Run, Tioga County PA. John was born about 1885, and Sarah was born in 1889. They later moved to El...

Looking For Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by  bizebear

Surnames > Chapman

...Pleasant, Utah and Alta Erickson Elizabeth Chapman, born 18 Oct. 1899 in Moroni, Utah and Lee Johnson Oldroyd Millie Chapman, born 23 March 1902 in Moroni, Sanpete, Utah and Ernest Lutgert Johnson Delmar ...

Re: Oldroyd - PA & NY (Elmira) Posted on: 29 May 2003, by Ronald J. Porter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

I was raised in Gillett and there was a George Oldroyd whose family operated a truck stop, motel and restuarant in the center of the village. You may want to check out http://www.rootsweb.com/~patioga/tioga...

Re: Oldroyd in PA & NY Posted on: 17 Jul 2003, by Jo Marie Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chemung

I am looking for information on a Herbert Oldroyd. Might have been from the Ohio and Penn. area???

Mildred L. Morgan Posted on: 15 Feb 2004, by Carol Brotzman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...Windsor, N.Y.; Four daughters and sons in law, Nola and Delos Perry of North Carolina, Shirley and Gerald Oldroyd of Gillett, Pa., Bertha and Richard Oppenheim of Elmira, N.Y., Linda and Robert Bump of Gille...

Daniel Oldroyd/Amelia Vircoe-Hopes Clarksburg 1900's Posted on: 10 Jun 2004, by  sylviab_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Harrison

Looking for information on Amelia's daughters by her first marriage to Samuel Hopes. Amelia Ann Vircoe Hopes and Daniel married in 1902, in Athens County Ohio, and moved to Clarksburg soon after. Th...

family Posted on: 15 Sep 2004, by Graeme Westhorpe.

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

...& Jackson,F.Wadds & F.Burrows,D.Bruce & a.Taylor, J.Kirk & E.Neil, Rev.W.Smith & M.Oldroyd. I wold love to from anybody that can help.

Chaplin in 1901 Posted on: 10 Jan 2005, by  CarolColeman8...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Middlesex > General

...Islands Boarder Folkestone Kent Nellie C Chaplin 25 Ireland Boarder Folkestone Kent Elizabeth Oldroyd 39 Folkestone, Kent, England Daughter Folkestone Kent Emily Oldroyd 32 Folkestone, Kent, Engla...

Obit: Mila Caroline Lewis Taylor obituary Posted on: 11 Jan 2005, by Dorothy

Topics > Obituaries

...great-great-grandchildren, also survive. Funeral services will be held at 2:30 p.m. Monday in the Oldroyd chapel, with the Rev. C.L. Barnes officiating. Burial will be in Riverview cemetery. NOTE: Arkans...

Obit: Samuel Bowman Obit Posted on: 12 Jan 2005, by Dorothy Hinkey

Topics > Obituaries

...Surviving are the wife, three sons and two daughters. He was a member of the Woodmen and the Eagle lodges. Oldroyd was in charge. NOTE:His wife was Elvira Taylor Bowman. Sons, Isaac, Otis Ray and Leonard. ...

Obit: Mila Lewis Taylor obit Posted on: 12 Jan 2005, by Dorothy Hinkey

Topics > Obituaries

...great-great grandchildren also survive. Funeral services will be held at 2:30 p.m. Monday in the Oldroyd chapel, with the Rev. C.L. Barnes officiating. Burial will be in Riverview cemetery.

Thomas Oberholtzer Posted on: 01 Apr 2005, by  vsmith50

Surnames > Oberholtzer

...Chas. Price, Grace Kindig, Emma [Follin] Agnew, Latha Collier, Gail Graham, Effie [Wise] Wells, Mana Oldroyd, Lulu [Wachtel] Herig, and Maggie [Wilent] Kean. He was one of the brightest of the class. Never ...

Re: HUCKLE strays in Cambs Posted on: 18 Apr 2005, by  alanchris187

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Bedfordshire > General

...connections with Huckle from Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. In particular John Huckle who married Harriet Eliza Oldroyd in 1889 in Wisbech? They went on to have nine children from 1890 - 1909. Regards

Re: Henry Holland Posted on: 22 Aug 2002, by  SusanCole48

Surnames > Holland

Hi Henry, I have a Brick Wall with my William Holland he came from England and married a Grace Oldroyd and they had my g grandfather Jacob A Holland and 7 other children. Jacob lived in IA and is buried i...

Re: The Gerrards - Wigan Posted on: 09 Oct 2005, by  csykes69

Surnames > Gerrard

...of "LCC"--MY NEW ADDRESS IS csykes@consolidated.net. Want to exchange information on your OLDROYD link. See my: http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/y/k/Clinton-K-Sykes/index.html

Southside High School, Elmira, NY 1930 Aurora Yearbook ~ on line Posted on: 10 Nov 2005, by  old_yearbooks

The Southside High School, Elmira NY 1930 yearbook is on line ~ pages feature photos of the faculty, student organizations, sports, etc. Photo & write up of each senior in the class of 1930: ...

J. Wentworth Carnahan - pt. 3 Posted on: 04 Dec 2005, by  ecronin

Surnames > Carnahan

...Sailors Historical and Benevolent Society, a corporation: Israel W. Stone, Benjamin P. Entrikin, Osborh H. Oldroyd, and J. Worth Carnahan as defendants. The complainants allege that the defendants corporati...

Re: Albert Holland m. Mary Ann Hulsey July 1884, Ark. Posted on: 04 Jan 2006, by Susan Cole

Surnames > Holland

...and they moved between the mines. The dad's name was William Holland and mother was Grace Lockwood Oldroyd. He was the brother of my gg grandfather Jacob A Holland. Looking forward to hearing from you. Susa...

Re: Oldroyd in PA & NY Posted on: 03 Oct 2006, by  deagono1

I have a Herbert Oldroyd in Philadelphia in the 1934 age 35. His mother was Carrie Oldroyd 58 years old. She died in a fire in their home.

Agnes Brockbank Thurber (d. 1933 age 83) obit Posted on: 02 Jul 1998, by  AEParshall1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Piute

...a double quartet from the Third ward, under the direction of Mrs. Florence Anderson and by Mrs. D.N. Oldroyd, vocal soloist. The opening prayer was by J.H. Kyhl, the benediction by President Jas. M. Peterson...

Garna Christina Nay Wilcock (1916-1964) obit Posted on: 02 Jul 1998, by  AEParshall1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Piute

...and Jason Nordgren were speakers. A ladies trio composed of Thelma Beutler, Sally Hansen and Barbara Oldroyd sang a vocal number. Other music included a piano solo by Mary Nay, mens vocal trio, Clifford, Nea...

Glenwood Cemetery Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  @@imiloa@prod...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Sevier

...surnames in row 7 are Ainsworth, Beal, Bell, Cook, Hansen, Jackson, Jessen, Johnson, Johnson, Larsen, Oldroyd, Payne, Peterson, and Sorensen. The listing also notes that there are 3 unmarked graves in row 7....

Steuben County Marriages--Gillette/Laucher-or Faucher Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  CarolNeff27

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...1927 in Elmira, Chemung, NY with W. H. Willets, clergyman officiating and witnessed by Catherine M. Oldroyd of Corning and Eliza Shellmon of Corning.

Re: "Old Families of Randolph County" Lookup, please - Holland Posted on: 02 Sep 2004, by Susan Cole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Randolph

...Randolph Co. Mo. JACOB ASHBURY HOLLAND b. April 7,1873. Parents: William Holland and Grace Lockwood Oldroyd Holland. They had another son his name was William E Holland and he was born in PA in 1871. T...

Re: Caleb Birdzell Posted on: 28 Feb 2005, by  chris_earnsha...

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > General

...re Oldroyds of various places in Yorkshire, incl Kirkheaton and Thornhill. I am researching William Oldroyd of Kirkheaton b abt 1793, married Hannah from Thornhill and lived in Kirkheaton into 1850s (appears...

Re: Caleb Birdzell Posted on: 09 Oct 2005, by  csykes69

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > General

I am also interested in William OLDROYD, especially if he had a daughter Hannah, born in 1809 (Dewsbury, by my records). My address changed from "LCC" to "consolidated"--or csykes@consoli...

Re: Cusacks in Springfield MA Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by  julietmcgowan

Surnames > Cusack

...1855, James Thomas(Jamie) b. 1857 who married Mary Theresa Donovan, Ann A. b. 1860 who married John Oldroyd. I have been in contact with another Cusack family. They are descendants of Thomas Francis Cusa...

Re: Contacting family Posted on: 06 Apr 2003, by  menantico

Surnames > Eckersley

...Eckersley born in the late 1700's. Richard married Mary whose last name is unknown to me. John married Sarah Oldroyd. Richard and Mary had 7 children to my knowledge. Is this the branch of Eckersleys you are...

James Eckersley born 1854 in Yorkshire Posted on: 06 Apr 2002, by  menantico

Surnames > Eckersley

...I know that he was born on August 1, 1854 in Yorkshire, England. His mother's maiden name was Sarah Oldroyd. He immigrated to Pennsylvania, U.S.A. at an unknown time and married Cornelia Gerard in 1853. They...

Ibbotson's Posted on: 01 May 2003, by D Gerrard

Surnames > Ibbotson

...start with a George Ibbotson b. abt. 1852 at Sandy Lane Yorkshire, he married a lady called Adelaide Oldroyd from Horbury Bd. Yorkshire b. abt. 1853. They had children Herbert, Speight or Wright Cyrus my Gr...

Joseph Hanson Hepworth b:1852 Wakefield Posted on: 16 Jan 2006, by Josephine Hepworth (Thornton)

Surnames > Hepworth

...Joseph Hanson Hepworth b:1852 m: Elizabeth Ann Wharam b:1857and gg grandad George Hepworth b:???? m:Ann Oldroyd All from W/field aria. Dose any of this soud familure to any one ? Josie

Thomas Oldroyd of Ossett, Yorkshire Posted on: 20 Apr 1999, by Jo and Steve Satterfield

Surnames > Oldroyd

We are looking for any information on Thomas Oldroyd. He married Esther Wilkinson. He had a son named Thomas who was born in 1837 and died in 1894. Any information would be appreciated.

oldroyd/wilkinson 1800;s Posted on: 18 Jul 1999, by karen pickering

Surnames > Oldroyd

my gggf was thomas oldroyd have more inf to share please e-mail @ klp111518@aol.com thanks klp

oldroyds from osset and dewsbury Posted on: 15 Oct 1999, by Pete Oldroyd

Surnames > Oldroyd

My grandfather, Donald Oldroyd, was born in Dewsbury, W Yorkshire. He played professional rugby for Dewsbury RLC . He has also just celebrated his diamond wedding last Saturday! 8 Oct 1999 (married 8 oct 193...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.