Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Oldroyd" - 203 Messages

per page

Garna Christina Nay Wilcock (1916-1964) obit Posted on: 02 Jul 1998, by  AEParshall1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Piute

...and Jason Nordgren were speakers. A ladies trio composed of Thelma Beutler, Sally Hansen and Barbara Oldroyd sang a vocal number. Other music included a piano solo by Mary Nay, mens vocal trio, Clifford, Nea...

Agnes Brockbank Thurber (d. 1933 age 83) obit Posted on: 02 Jul 1998, by  AEParshall1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Piute

...a double quartet from the Third ward, under the direction of Mrs. Florence Anderson and by Mrs. D.N. Oldroyd, vocal soloist. The opening prayer was by J.H. Kyhl, the benediction by President Jas. M. Peterson...

Steuben County Marriages--Gillette/Laucher-or Faucher Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  CarolNeff27

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...1927 in Elmira, Chemung, NY with W. H. Willets, clergyman officiating and witnessed by Catherine M. Oldroyd of Corning and Eliza Shellmon of Corning.

Steuben County Marriages--Gillette/Laucher-or Faucher Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  CarolNeff27

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...1927 in Elmira, Chemung, NY with W. H. Willets, clergyman officiating and witnessed by Catherine M. Oldroyd of Corning and Eliza Shellmon of Corning.

Glenwood Cemetery Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  @@imiloa@prod...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Sevier

...surnames in row 7 are Ainsworth, Beal, Bell, Cook, Hansen, Jackson, Jessen, Johnson, Johnson, Larsen, Oldroyd, Payne, Peterson, and Sorensen. The listing also notes that there are 3 unmarked graves in row 7....

Re: "Old Families of Randolph County" Lookup, please - Holland Posted on: 02 Sep 2004, by Susan Cole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Randolph

...Randolph Co. Mo. JACOB ASHBURY HOLLAND b. April 7,1873. Parents: William Holland and Grace Lockwood Oldroyd Holland. They had another son his name was William E Holland and he was born in PA in 1871. T...

Re: Caleb Birdzell Posted on: 09 Oct 2005, by  csykes69

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > General

I am also interested in William OLDROYD, especially if he had a daughter Hannah, born in 1809 (Dewsbury, by my records). My address changed from "LCC" to "consolidated"--or csykes@consoli...

Re: Caleb Birdzell Posted on: 28 Feb 2005, by  chris_earnsha...

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > General

...re Oldroyds of various places in Yorkshire, incl Kirkheaton and Thornhill. I am researching William Oldroyd of Kirkheaton b abt 1793, married Hannah from Thornhill and lived in Kirkheaton into 1850s (appears...

Stinson, Oldroyd, McLeod Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by Pat Pearson

Localities > South America > Argentina > General

...Beunos Aires. Family there in 1948. Daughters Marion (married name McLeod)Gertrude who married John Oldroyd. Sons, Roland, Jack and Fred. Are the family still in South America?

James Eckersley born 1854 in Yorkshire Posted on: 06 Apr 2002, by  menantico

Surnames > Eckersley

...I know that he was born on August 1, 1854 in Yorkshire, England. His mother's maiden name was Sarah Oldroyd. He immigrated to Pennsylvania, U.S.A. at an unknown time and married Cornelia Gerard in 1853. They...

Re: Contacting family Posted on: 06 Apr 2003, by  menantico

Surnames > Eckersley

...Eckersley born in the late 1700's. Richard married Mary whose last name is unknown to me. John married Sarah Oldroyd. Richard and Mary had 7 children to my knowledge. Is this the branch of Eckersleys you are...

Ibbotson's Posted on: 01 May 2003, by D Gerrard

Surnames > Ibbotson

...start with a George Ibbotson b. abt. 1852 at Sandy Lane Yorkshire, he married a lady called Adelaide Oldroyd from Horbury Bd. Yorkshire b. abt. 1853. They had children Herbert, Speight or Wright Cyrus my Gr...

Joseph Hanson Hepworth b:1852 Wakefield Posted on: 16 Jan 2006, by Josephine Hepworth (Thornton)

Surnames > Hepworth

...Joseph Hanson Hepworth b:1852 m: Elizabeth Ann Wharam b:1857and gg grandad George Hepworth b:???? m:Ann Oldroyd All from W/field aria. Dose any of this soud familure to any one ? Josie

Re: Cusacks in Springfield MA Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by  julietmcgowan

Surnames > Cusack

...1855, James Thomas(Jamie) b. 1857 who married Mary Theresa Donovan, Ann A. b. 1860 who married John Oldroyd. I have been in contact with another Cusack family. They are descendants of Thomas Francis Cusa...

Lydia Oldroyd - Dewsbury Posted on: 15 Oct 2006, by  flossmac

Surnames > Oldroyd

Seeking info on Lydia Oldroyd born c1769 Dewsbury - possible father Abraham - she married Mark Denton 1789 in Dewsbury Any info greatly appreciated Thanks Fiona

other oldroyd's Posted on: 04 Feb 2006, by oldroyd

Surnames > Oldroyd

MY NAME IS JILL OLDROYD AND I WAS BORN IN MIRFIELD, WEST YORKS. MY FATHER WAS COLIN OLDROYD AND HIS PARENTS WERE WILLIAM AND NELLIE OLDROYD. ANYONE OUT THERE POSSIBLY RELATED. I NOW RESIDE IN BC CANADA.

Oldroyd Family to NY 1848 Posted on: 11 Dec 2005, by Al O'Brien

Surnames > Oldroyd

The ship SARDINIA arrived at NY on July 17th, 1848. Aboard were; OLDROYD Sarah (30) Alice (9) Hannah M (6) Ellen (4) William (2) Joseph (.00) Hope this helps someone. Al O'Brien

George Oldroyd Posted on: 29 Apr 2005, by  lauraoldroyd

Surnames > Oldroyd

Hello, i'm trying to find out George Oldroyd. The facts I already know are: 1.) He died in Watford on 9th Dec 1939, aged 34yrs 2.) He was in the RAF as AC2 in Duxford camps when he got married to Violet Ann...

Obit: Colin OLDROYD bn 1933 Yorkshire, ENG, died 1993 Canada Posted on: 11 Jul 2004, by Not Related

Surnames > Oldroyd

...please verify the info in the original source. Condolences are extended to the family for their loss. OLDROYD -- Colin. In loving memory always of a wonderful husband, father and grandfather, Colin Oldroyd. Colin ...

harriet oldroyd Posted on: 23 May 2003, by  jah1774

Surnames > Oldroyd

born in ireland1880/90. nee hillis.father samuel hillis. last address in philidelphia. had son or grandson named denis. please contact with any info. josie hillis

John H. Oldroyd Posted on: 29 Jul 2002, by Nancy Oldroyd Spain

Surnames > Oldroyd

I found an obituary for Enoch Oldroyd, and I read that he had a son named John. Does anyone know if this is the same John H. Oldroyd who married Sarah Dunn in PA? My dad swears that John was involved in Standard ...

Re: Oldroyd John Posted on: 11 Nov 2002, by JOSEPH M. OLDROYD

Surnames > Oldroyd

Hello! I am Joseph M. Oldroyd from Pennsylvania, USA(born 1961). My father was John L. Oldroyd (born in 1929 in Philadelphia, PA). His father was Charles Oldroyd who was married to Harriet Oldroyd (nee Hillis).

Oldroyd John Posted on: 08 Feb 2002, by Keith

Surnames > Oldroyd

...track family down that moved to the PA area around 1919/20 settled there we think. his Name was John Oldroyd he was about 39/40 ...came from Walton /Duesbury way in Yorkshire John we belive went into Coal ...

Oldroyd/Moody/Healy in Enfield CT Posted on: 15 Aug 2001, by Cheryl Moody

Surnames > Oldroyd

...am searching for information regarding the following people Ernest Moody (1844-1912) his wife Grace Oldroyd (1851-1925) and her parents - Joseph Oldroyd (1821-1906) and Maria Healy (1819-1913). All Four of these p...

Asbury Oldroyd, Civil War vet. Ohio Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by  tammigoddard

Surnames > Oldroyd

...to a daughter, Elizabeth Case Kean of Plain Township, Wayne Co., Ohio b. 1843 who married a Asbury B. Oldroyd and reared a "large family of children". I found a war photo of Asbury online, know a l...

Re: Rev. W. Oldroyd Posted on: 17 Jul 2003, by Jo Marie Brown

Surnames > Oldroyd

Do you happen to have any info on a Herbert Oldroyd? What area would he have been from?

Rev. W. Oldroyd Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by  EOldroyd8208

Surnames > Oldroyd

Looking for info on the Rev. William Oldroyd, Vicar of Haswell. Born 1840 in Leeds, "of an old Leeds family", quote from obituary notice. Had 2 brothers, also vicars, other siblings unknow. Married...

Re: Oldroyd Posted on: 12 Dec 2001, by Leslie Oldroyd

Surnames > Oldroyd

Future emails should be sent to me at leoldroyd@yahoo.com I will check my files to see if I have information regarding John T. and get back to you.

Re: Oldroyd Posted on: 12 Dec 2001, by Jaclyn Oldroyd

Surnames > Oldroyd

I am trying to find out my family history because I know there is John T.Oldroyd the first in Yorkshire in England so I was just wondering if you know anything about my Ancesters.

John Oldroyd - Toronto Posted on: 14 Apr 2001, by John Oldroyd

Surnames > Oldroyd

Sorry, I would think there is no direct relationship in my branch of the Oldroyd family. However that being said I am originally from Toronto and remember around 1985 a "new" John Oldroyd moved into the s...

Oldroyd and Stinson families Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by Pat Pearson (nee Stinson)

Surnames > Oldroyd

This is a long shot but have you a John and Gertrude Oldroyd (nee Stinson) in your family? Gertrude was the daughter of Harry (Henry) Sarah Stinson both born in the UK. John and Gertrude a son called John bo...

Re: Oldroyds from Bately Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by  CharlesCole27

Surnames > Oldroyd

I am seeking Oldroyds of Dewsbury area. My ancestor was Elizabeth Oldroyd born 1773/4 ish who married Thomas Pearson at Dewsbury in 1816. Can't trace her with certainty - can any one help?

Oldroyds from Bately Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Leslie Oldroyd

Surnames > Oldroyd

...anything. I can't imagine there were Oldroyds living in Bately who weren't related somehow. Leslie Oldroyd (mumoasis@bellsouth.net)

Oldroyd Posted on: 06 Apr 2000, by John Oldroyd

Surnames > Oldroyd

...connection, however my Great Great Grandmother was also from Batley, Eng. Her name was Martha (Mary)-Ann Oldroyd. Her son, my Great Grandfather, was Mark Wilson Oldroyd B. June 1867 in Batley. Mark married Florance...

Thomas Oldroyd, b. 9/22/1829 Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by Leslie Oldroyd

Surnames > Oldroyd

My great, great, great grandfather is Thomas Oldroyd. He was born on 9/22/1829 in Healey in Bately, England. He married Elizabeth Ann Lamb and moved with his wife and children to the USA. Does anyone have an...

Re: oldroyds from osset and dewsbury Posted on: 06 Nov 2005, by Suzanne

Surnames > Oldroyd

I am related to the Oldroyds of Dewsbury/Batley through my Gtx3 Granmother Rachel Oldroyd, who married Thomas Farnhill in 1826. #Could she be in your line?

Re: oldroyds from osset and dewsbury Posted on: 31 Dec 2004, by  elainenunn1

Surnames > Oldroyd

Hi If your Fred Oldroyd was born in Durham around 1859 he was my Great Grandad David's brother. I have managed to trace this line back to Kirkheaton / Kirkburton and have a few lines to chek on yet but I can...

Re: oldroyds from osset and dewsbury Posted on: 19 May 2002, by Liz Ellis

Surnames > Oldroyd

Just checked mormon register and found Joshua Oldroyd born/christened 5 april 1828 Wakefield died 1899 Collingwood Vic - Australia ? married Mary Asquith Joshua's father was Mark Oldroyd born/christened 1781 Wakef...

Re: oldroyds from osset and dewsbury Posted on: 19 Oct 2005, by  csykes69

Surnames > Oldroyd

Please check the OLDROYD message board for my message to Clare. My new address is: csykes@consolidated.net

Re: oldroyds from osset and dewsbury Posted on: 19 Oct 2005, by  csykes69

Surnames > Oldroyd

Pardon me for jumping into your message exchanges. I noticed with interest that your Jane married James OLDROYD. I'm seeking information on James and his wife. If this is the right person I have their childr...

Re: oldroyds from osset and dewsbury Posted on: 24 Sep 2005, by  claremadden11

Surnames > Oldroyd

...1780). They had 5 children - John (married Rachael), Peter (married Sarah Archer), Jane (married James Oldroyd), Mercy (married Thomas Mitchell and Francis (married Tabitha) and who died in 1813. Francis a...

Re: oldroyds from osset and dewsbury Posted on: 25 Sep 2002, by Richard Oldroyd

Surnames > Oldroyd

James Oldroyd's father was John Oldroyd, born 1 Dec. 1718 in Ossett. His father was Charles Oldroyd, born 3 Nov. 1714 in Dewsbury, His father was John Ouldroyd, born 12 Oct 1689 In Kirkheaton. Jane Harrop's fathe...

Re: oldroyds from osset and dewsbury Posted on: 24 Sep 2002, by Liz Ellis

Surnames > Oldroyd

James Oldroyd b 30 aug 1749 dewsbury (one of six children) died 15 feb 1795 married Janey Harrop b 27 feb 1748 dewsbury died 29 june 1827 ossett the only child I had was Richard born 1773 and married Lucy la...

Re: Oldroyds from Ossett and Dewsbury Posted on: 24 Sep 2002, by  cheryleaster

Surnames > Oldroyd

I have a James Oldroyd, born about 1880 in Ossett, Yorkshire. His parents were Michael and Annie and all living in Sandal Magna, Wakefield, Yorkshire in 1881. James was my gg grandfathers brother. I have ...

Re: oldroyds from osset and dewsbury Posted on: 22 Sep 2002, by James Oldroyd

Surnames > Oldroyd

I am from James Oldroyd and Jane Harrop. Do you have any information that takes this line further back? This is as far as I can find. I come from James and Jane's son Peter. Please let me know if you h...

Re: oldroyds from osset and dewsbury Posted on: 19 May 2002, by Liz Ellis

Surnames > Oldroyd

I think our branches might be different as I dont have a Joshua or any Sykes - but I have a Charles Oldroyd born 3 Nov 1714 in Dewsbury who married Maria/Mariah Firth who was born abt 1696 but I am sure this...

Re: oldroyds from osset and dewsbury Posted on: 13 May 2002, by  derek1783

Surnames > Oldroyd

...have extensive info. on the Oldroyds from Osset / Dewsbury I wondered if you had come across a Joshua Oldroyd who was my Grandmothers father. I don't have a name for his wife but there was a Great Great Aunt...

Re: oldroyds from osset and dewsbury Posted on: 16 Dec 2001, by cheryleaster

Surnames > Oldroyd

My GG Grandad was called Fred Oldroyd (born abt 1854) and he married Harriet Bradshaw. They lived around the Wakefield area, but the 1881 census shows them living with a Michael and Annie Oldroyd in Sandal, whose ...

Re: oldroyds from osset and dewsbury Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by Liz Ellis

Surnames > Oldroyd

My GGGG Grandmother was Mary Oldroyd who married Abraham Ellis in 1799 Dewsbury. They had a son called Isaac who married a Mary Colbeck in 1834 dewsbury. Mary Colbecks Mother was Elizabeth Oldroyd born 17 feb 1794...

Oldroyds from Dewsbury/Ossett Posted on: 19 May 2001, by Nigel Blacker

Surnames > Oldroyd

...long shot I know, but I'm just about to try and make a start on my family tree. My Grandad was Harold Oldroyd (born 31/10/1911, died 15/06/1995) he lived in Walton for most of his life. He married Edith (Edi...

per page