Search the Boards

Search Results for "Pawsey" - 105 Messages

per page

PAWSEY, FREESTON families Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by Helen Burgar

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Suffolk > General

Emily Freeston b. 1874 in Duxford, Cambr. daughter of Joseph Freeston & Anne Sargent married George Pawsey, a policeman, and moved to Exling, near Newmarket, Suffolk. Their children were George b.1896, ...

Pawsey Posted on: 26 May 1999, by H. Burgar

Link to Cambridgeshire Gen Forum

Pawseys of Exning Posted on: 30 Jun 1999, by H. Burgar

Error made in the name of the town. It should be Exning, according to maps. Also the maiden surname of Emily could be Freestone or Freeston. Looking for researchers of this family.

searching for Irons. Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by annette ball

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cambridgeshire > General

...more information about Joseph Irons and his four sons. I knew two of them, John and his wife Eliza(nee Pawsey) and Turner and his wife Ann(nee Dowsby) came to Australia in about 1848 and 1849. But I do not ...

I have the original 1888 will for David Ashland Gibbs Posted on: 23 May 2000, by Diane Davani

Surnames > Buckley

...listed in will are: David Cecil Gibbs, son; Frederick Leonard Angas Gibbs, son; Fanny Gibbs, wife; Thomas Pawsey Gibbs, brother; John Edward Wood (husband of Anne); Inez Collins, Charles Gosnell and Mrs. El...

MARIANNE BLOMFIELD Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by  margie0555

...some record of evidence. John was the brother of Charles, father of Bishop Charles of London and Hester Pawsey. Hester is mentioned in the 1841 census of Bury St. Edmonds, with her daughter and I believe th...

cemetary Posted on: 14 Feb 2001, by dot

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > York

...eventually was moved to the village and lived in the log cabin in back of my Uncle George Porter and Ruth Pawsey. She used to have a tea shop in their house. TIA

Pawsey-Kaufman Familys Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by  IDWINS

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Caldwell

Information on the Frederic Pawsey born August 16,1852 and died in October of 1934 in Nettleton,Mo. Son of Joseph W. Pawsey and Nancy J. Stokes They are buried in Pawsey family graveyard on Bryon Simpson Farm in Caldwe...

Pawsey-Stokes Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by  IDWINS

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Daviess

Looking for information about Joseph Pawsey and Nancy J. Stokes Married Oct.8,1848 in Davies county,Mo. Any information on their family would be greatly appreciated.

Re: cemetary Posted on: 30 Jan 2002, by  Chris_Cumberl...

Hi Dot, Haven't looked at the messages in a long time. Browsing today and saw yours. I am George & Ruth's grandson and grew up in Meductic. My parents still live in Woodstock, so if you still need...

Re: cemetary Posted on: 30 Jun 2002, by Chris Cumberland

...tried to e-mail you several times, but am never sure you get it. My grandparents were George & Ruth Pawsey, we are just starting the porter side of the family, any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Chr...

Re: Crick from Brockley,Suffolk Posted on: 21 Aug 2003, by  pendelrose

Surnames > Crick

Zachariah Crick lived down the Darney in Brockley in 1847. He rented a cottage and garden from John Pawsey. If you go to the Records office in Bury St. Edmunds and view the Tithe map of 1847 the property h...

PAWSEY Posted on: 02 Nov 2004, by  jfpfam

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > Yorkshire - West Riding > General

OSBORNE / JOHN PAWSEY (b c1845 Suffolk) lived in the Leeds area from c1875.Firstly at Seacroft then Burmantofts. Married to ZILLAH (WALTON) they raised a family: John W, Fanny E, Minnie, Albert Ed, Osborne ...

JOHN FENTON SHIELDS (1823-1908) & ELIZA ELIZABETH HOWARD Posted on: 13 Nov 2004, by  jfpfam

Surnames > Shields

...and his role / involvement witth the church? Any information will be really appreciated. Felicity Pawsey

ELIZA ELIZABETH HOWARD (1853 Middx, England - 1922 Pima, Graham, Az, US) Posted on: 13 Nov 2004, by  jfpfam

Surnames > Howard

...details of her emigration....and her life in the US. Any information will be really appreciated. Felicity Pawsey

JOHN FENTON SHIELDS Posted on: 13 Nov 2004, by  jfpfam

Topics > Religions and Religious > Latter-day Saints > Latter-day Saints clergy and churches

...witnessed the marriage; for example, Eliza's parents? Any information will be really appreciated. Felicity Pawsey

19th century Mormons in Middlesex, England. Posted on: 13 Nov 2004, by  jfpfam

Topics > Religions and Religious > Latter-day Saints > Latter-day Saints clergy and churches

...1870 - aged 17 years - to John Fenton Shields. Any information will be really appreciated. Felicity Pawsey

Re: enfield family look-up Posted on: 17 Jan 2005, by  ChristineAnne...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Middlesex > General

Hi Paula I think this is your family in 1901. Name read as Pawsey 1 Manderville Road Enfield Middlesex Charles Pantry 36 Dover Kent Head Ann 29 Edmonton Middlesex Wife Arthur 8 Cheshunt Hertfordshire So...

pawsey Posted on: 21 Jan 2005, by  davidbishop47...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Middlesex > General

catherine sarah pawsey married charles bishop in shoreditch in 1882. Charles' parents were henry and elizabeth(nee kerr) and catherine's parents were frederick and elizabeth(nee wilson). Charles and catheri...

PAWSEY / PAUSEY family history - Leeds area Posted on: 13 Feb 2005, by  jfpfam

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > Yorkshire - West Riding > General

Searching for PAWSEY/PAUSEY descendents. It is known that members of 'my' Pawsey family - who originated in Norton, Suffolk - moved north to the Leeds area in the mid/late 1860's. They settled in areas such as: ...

Re: PAWSEY Posted on: 29 Apr 2005, by  Morag79

Hello, I actually stumbled across your post by accident. I know nothing of the Pawsey family but if your Zillah Walton was born in Evenley, Northants then we have a connection. After seeing your post I loo...

Re: JOHN FENTON SHIELDS Posted on: 20 May 2005, by Felicity Pawsey

...looked like. I look forward to hearing from you again when perhaps we can exchange information. Felicity Pawsey

Re: PAWSEY / PAUSEY family history - Leeds area Posted on: 22 Aug 2005, by  sqgorst

...my sent folder). I am related by marriage to the Pawsey's. Maria Clara Howard who married Osborne Pawsey is the daughter of Clara Picton my gg Aunt (I think I have the right number of greats). I am inv...

Stephen Hurrell Posted on: 08 Nov 2005, by  sassy27192

Surnames > Hurrell

Looking for more info in regards to above who married Martha Pawsey (exact year not known) and had 9 children. Need to know about Stephens parents if possible, and any other info

John Howard died May 1879 Posted on: 18 Nov 2005, by  jfpfam

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Utah Cemeteries

...1879. He lived in Tintic, Juab and was married to Annie. Any information will be really appreciated. F. Pawsey

John Howard 1820-1879 Posted on: 18 Nov 2005, by  jfpfam

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Juab

...married? What was his occupation? Did he have children? Any information will be gratefully received. F. Pawsey

ELIZA E SHIELDS, wife of JOHN FENTON SHIELDS Posted on: 11 Dec 2005, by  jfpfam

Surnames > Shields

...passed down through the generations, regarding Eliza's sisters / parents / stepmother etc. Thank you! F. Pawsey (England)

HOWARD - Lucy & Alice Posted on: 11 Dec 2005, by  jfpfam

Surnames > Howard

...England. Emigrated to US 1868. Who did she marry? Seek family to exchange information. Thank you. F. Pawsey (England)

Re: HOGAN Posted on: 25 Jan 2006, by Cherilyn

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

...in Ballarat (he is shown in marriage as Jas Edw and Maggie in Woodend (marr reg 2268). Edward James Pawsey HOGAN was born in Maryborough according to birth records, to *John Edward HOGAN* and Leah Rachel PAWSEY ...

CLARA ALICE (WATTS) RICHMOND and JOHN H WATTS Posted on: 05 Mar 2006, by  jfpfam

Surnames > Watts

...Clinton WATTS and his wife Lucy. Would like contact descendants who have an ancestal interest. Felicity Pawsey (England)

DEWITT CLINTON WATTS and his wife LUCY Posted on: 05 Mar 2006, by  jfpfam

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Juab

...these children might indicate Lucy's maiden name - which is hat I really want to establish! Felicity Pawsey (England)

REUBEN S HULL, Yorkshire, England Posted on: 01 May 2006, by  jfpfam

Surnames > Hull

...in Burmantoft, Leeds. This was Zillah's second marriage, following death of her fiurst husband John Pawsey. Seeking to exchange information.

PAWSEY / PAUSEY family from LEEDS and Yorkshire Posted on: 01 May 2006, by  jfpfam

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > General

Seeking information about anyone from this family unit: Head of household - Osborne / John Pawsey Wife - Zillah (later married Reuben Hull) Issue: Zillah married Fred Jagger, later Hobson Fanny Eliza marrie...

Re: PAWSEY / PAUSEY family from LEEDS and Yorkshire Posted on: 01 May 2006, by  judithburrows

1891 census. 17 Danby Walk. John Pawsey abt 1846 Norton, Suffolk, England Head Leeds Yorkshire forgeman Lillah Pawsey abt 1852 Evenley, Northamptonshire, England Wife Leeds Yorkshire Albert E Pawsey ...

Re: PAWSEY / PAUSEY family from LEEDS and Yorkshire Posted on: 24 May 2006, by Julia Pawsey

Hi, I've done a little research. The Earliest Pawsey I have is Thomas born 1800 married to Elizabeth.(All my Pawseys were born in Manchester/Salford) His father is James married to Elizabeth Byrom, I have...

Re: PAWSEY / PAUSEY family from LEEDS and Yorkshire Posted on: 26 May 2006, by Felicity Pawsey

Hello! Unfortunately I don't recognise this particular family unit. Most Pawsey's originated in Suffolk and I wouldn't be surprised to find yours did - but at some time in history they moved north. I'...

Re: BRAND in Niagara c 1826 Posted on: 30 Jul 2001, by  kathrynbrand

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Lincoln

...him. If you can find it there is a book entitled The Marytyrs of the Cornhill, published in 1886 by Pawsey & Hayes. It has the pedigree's of the Sparowe's. Hope this helps. If you need any more info ple...

PAWSEY - has the name got French origins? Posted on: 29 Oct 2004, by  jfpfam

Localities > Western Europe > France > General

It's a popular 'legend' that the name PAWSEY has French origins.Pronouned phonetically, some say is sounds like a place in France. Or is there a surname similar to ours in French? Does anyone have any ideas...

Looking for ELIZA ELIZABETH HOWARD Posted on: 13 Nov 2004, by  jfpfam

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Ships from England

...Salt Lake City at the Endowment House in Feb.1870. Many thanks for any information / leads etc Felicity Pawsey

William W Sanders & Rosezella Lowrey Posted on: 02 Apr 2001, by  sorralla

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Winn

... Junita Agnes Sanders She married: Herman G. Remme Hermon Howard Sanders He married: Jean Beatrice Pawsey.

Pawsey Posted on: 28 Nov 1999, by  chrislawson70

Localities > Caribbean > Jamaica > General

Looking for Alfred Pawsey, sugar planter and Teresa Fray, thought to be from Jamaica. Any information would be welcome. Son Robert Henry, 26, married in Scotland in 1911 to Christina MacIvor, 24.

Pawsey Posted on: 30 Oct 2000, by John Pawsey

Is this the Alfred born 1874 son of Daniel....orgin being George born 1772

Pawsey Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by  chrislawson70

I am not sure as all I have is for Alfred's son, Robert Henry, married in Glasgow in 1911. It would appear that the Alfred you have is too young to be the father but perhaps a relative.

Re: Pawsey Posted on: 04 Feb 2002, by  Pawsey21

Alfred Pawsey and Theresa Frey were my father,Graham's, parents, Bob was his eldest brother. They all lived inJamaica. Alfred went out to Jamaica and married Theresa out there. Would be interrested in know...

Stokes-Turnidge Posted on: 19 Mar 2001, by  IDWINS

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Ray

...familys. They were married June 2, 1823 in Ray, Co. Mo.their daughter Nancy J. Married to William Joseph Pawsey was My ggggrandparents.

Re: English & Wilson in Northumberland Posted on: 31 Aug 2006, by  jfpfam

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Northumberland > General

...George Stephenson English? I THINK they came from Co Durham way but can't be sure. Many thanks, Felicity Pawsey

Fortescues of Devon Posted on: 21 May 2003, by  KerryTwomey67

Surnames > Fortescue

...Elizabeth,Anna Maria, Emma (m. James Hoare), Frances, William (m. Emily Braid), Rosina,Edwin James?(m. Annie Pawsey) John, Louisa (m. Walter Birch). I am descended from Emma.

I have the original 1888 will of David Ashland Gibbs, Esq Posted on: 23 May 2000, by Diane Davani

Surnames > Gibbs

...listed in will are: David Cecil Gibbs, son; Frederick Leonard Angas Gibbs, son; Fanny Gibbs, wife; Thomas Pawsey Gibbs, brother; John Edward Wood (husband of Anne); Inez Collins, Charles Gosnell and Mrs. El...

GIBBS WILL Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by Diane Davani

Surnames > Gibbs

...Named in will are: David Cecil Gibbs, son; Frederick Leonard Angas Gibbs, son; Fanny Gibbs, wife; Thomas Pawsey Gibbs, brother; John Edward Wood (husband of Anne); Inez Collins, Charles Gosnell and Mrs. Ell...

I HAVE THE 1888 WILL OF DAVID ASHLAND GIBS, ESQ. Posted on: 23 May 2000, by Diane Davani

Surnames > Gibbs

...Named in will are: David Cecil Gibbs, son; Frederick Leonard Angas Gibbs, son; Fanny Gibbs, wife; Thomas Pawsey Gibbs, brother; John Edward Wood (husband of Anne); Inez Collins, Charles Gosnell and Mrs. Ell...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.