Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Peacher" - 383 Messages

per page

John Taylor M'Cauley Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by Peggy Luce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Boone

...justice of the peace for ten years. Was married, January 22, 1871, to Alice, daughter of John and Millie Peacher, of Boone county. ...

John Peacher Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jefferson

Seeking the origin of the Peacher family. My great grandfather was Randolph Peacher b 10 November 1850 and died 24 November 1938. He lived in Sandy Hook and is buried at the cemetery at Samples Manor. His father wa...

PEACHER Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jefferson

...County WV and Washington County MD for my ancestors. Asher Myers married Florence Hoffmaster. Randolph Peacher was married to Mary Jane Mills. Ashers father was John Myers. I believe Florence Hoffmaster was ...

Re: Gray/Grey; Hill; Viands;Clipp/Clip of Jefferson County Posted on: 27 Jul 2002, by Allen P. Peacher

...Agnes was Nannie. Nannie live to be almost 103 when she died in 1959. My mother married Earl Clifton Peacher in 1946 and had 2 sons, Clifton Nathaniel and Allen Pembroke. My grandparents lived in the Shann...

Re: Gray/Grey; Hill; Viands;Clipp/Clip of Jefferson County Posted on: 27 Jul 2002, by Allen P. Peacher

John, My mother was Mary Agnes Gray Peacher, She married Earl Clifton Peacher in 1946. She had 2 sons, Clifton Nathaniel and Allen Pembroke. Her parents were Nathaniel Gray SR and Jessie Myrtle Hill Gray. Nat...

Re: Gray/Grey; Hill; Viands;Clipp/Clip of Jefferson County Posted on: 19 May 2002, by  JohnGray405

...Co., Gray family - VA-3 - Nathaniel Gray m. Jessie M. Hill; had dau Mary Agnes, who married a man named Peacher. Item found on this web site.

Re: Old Furance Churchyard near Shannondale Springs? Posted on: 27 Jul 2002, by Allen P. Peacher

My mother was Mary Agnes Gray Peacher. She married Earl Clifton Peacher in 1946 and had 2 sons, Clifton Nathaniel and Allen Pembroke. Her parents were Nathaniel Gray SR and Jessie Myrtle Hill Gray. Nathaniel was...

Re: Old Furance Churchyard near Shannondale Springs? Posted on: 27 Jul 2002, by Allen P. Peacher

...Virginia Pauline Gray Trail by Nannie and then were passed on to me. My mother was Mary Agnes Gray Peacher, who was a daughter of Nathaniel Gray SR and Jessie Myrtle Hill Gray. Nathaniel was the grandson o...

Allen, Leigh/Lay/Lee, Bond, Peacher, Swaggart--Harpers Ferry Posted on: 06 Sep 2001, by  ALSMREM

Looking for information about these families. Please contact me direct at Skcm23@aol.com

Re: Peacher obit Posted on: 27 Jul 2002, by Allen P. Peacher

Mary Agnes Gray Peacher was my mother. She was the daughter of the late Nathaniel (NMI) Gray SR and Jessie Myrtle Hill Gray. Nathaniel was the grandson of Frances Ellen Clipp Gray and Absalom Gray. Mary A...

Peacher obit Posted on: 01 Jul 2001, by  Jean_Iddings

Mary Agnes Peacher, 89, of CharlesTown, died Sunday, June 24th, 2001, at the Shenandoah Health Villiage Center. Born Feb 23, 1912, in Jefferson County, she was the daughter of the late Nathaniel Gray Sr &...

Gilpin Posted on: 26 Nov 2000, by Beverly Robertson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cole

...grandmother was Nancy Smith she married George Gilpin Nancy had a brother Virgil Smith he was a Church Of God peacher any help with the Smith line would be of great help Thank you Beverly

John G. ELKIN Posted on: 29 Nov 1999, by Susan Allen Braud

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clark

I am looking for a John G. ELKIN b. ca. 1799, possibly Clark Co, m. Louvina Embree, and migrated to MO around 1822. Any info on his parentage or children would be greatly appreciated.

Jonathan Peacher Posted on: 21 Jun 2003, by Lois Keune-Morris

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clark

Hi I have a Jonathan Peacher born abt 1803, Howard,MO Parents Jonathan Peacher and Elizabeth Mason, has brother named William Peacher born abt 1800 in Howard, MO. Jonathan Peacher born 1765/1767 in Oranga, VA married Elizabe...

Obituary of Patricia (DUNN) NUTT April 7, 2003 Journal News, Hamilton, Ohio Posted on: 09 Apr 2003, by  johnlmoon

...granddaughter, Lauryn; a brother, Ernest Dunn, Jr. and wife Wanda of Lancaster, Kentucky; a brother-in-law, Bill Peacher and wife Judy of Hamilton; two nieces, Carol Ann Graham and husband Richard and Kathy ...

Peacher/Sears Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by Margie Block

...am interested in learning more about Matilda Sears b. 1796 Clark, Ky. I have her marrying Alexander Peacher in 1819 in Clark Co. Possible offspring, Jonathan and Margaret. I believe Alexander and children la...

PEACHER Posted on: 01 Sep 1999, by  JoyceWillhoit...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Christian

Allie A. PEACHER, dau of William PEACHER and Amanda FOSTER, was married abt. 1875 in Christian Co., MO, to Cicero ABBOTT b. 14 Feb 1853, d. 1 Apr 1941; son of William ABBOTT and Matilda GODFREY.Both are buried at S...

Jenkins Posted on: 20 May 1999, by Elaine Ziegler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Frederick

Betsy, been looking for Lewis Jenkins b.4-15-1845 in Charles Town WV he m. Cordella G. Peacher of Harpers Ferry WV, Does any of this sound familar nto you. Elaine

Peacher of Jefferson County Ohio Posted on: 16 Sep 2005, by  KimMyers62

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Jefferson

Seeking information on the ancestors, siblings, and descendants of George W. Peacher. This is a work in progress. Corrections and additions would be greatly appreciated. Generation No. 1 1. George W. ...

Re: George LEATHERS & Alfred BROWN Posted on: 19 Nov 2004, by  jleathers149

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Wayne

My Grandfather Cecil Robert LEATHERS always thought the peacher, Earl Hawkins, murdered George Washington LEAHTERS. Thanks very much for solving the mystery.

Brower Family Genealogy Posted on: 22 Mar 1999, by  guntar|MA4415...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Newton

Looking for information about Fank William Brower, his parents were Smith Brower and Ella J. Clock. All three born in Suffolk Co., NY. Frank was brought to Neosho, Newton County, Missouri in 1889 on a...

Re: Indian Creek Baptist Church cemetery Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by mary s. white

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Campbell

HI, CINDY DO YOU HAVE A LISTING FOR A PEACHER THOMAS SMITH. IN THE BAPTIST CHURCH CEMETERY. OR ANY RECORDS. THANK-YOU MARY,

Peacher Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Frederick

Seeking the origin of the Peacher family. My great grandfather was Randolph Peacher b 10 November 1850 and died 24 November 1938. He lived in Sandy Hook and is buried at the cemetery at Samples Manor. I believe fou...

SIMPKINS family, N Pittsburgh, Mt. Washinton, PA Posted on: 04 Dec 1999, by  PSimpkinsCart...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

Looking for my Simpkins cousins, my family lived on the Northside of Pittsburgh, I was born there 1953. WE moved to Mt. Washington, PA I grew up there grades K-6th and then my family moved to New Cast...

WEBB PEACHER Posted on: 11 Jul 1998, by  AnneLove67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

The county our Henry H. Webb and Nancy Peacher dame from in April 1826 is unknown. Can anyone help?

Henry Higgins Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by JHiggins

Surnames > Higgins

I am looking for my grandfather and his family. He was married to Hazel Peacher in Portland, Oregon in 1941, and later divorced. His children never heard from him again. His birthday is August 7, 1924. I wou...

John Peacher Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Orange

Seeking the origin of the Peacher family. I believe my great great grandfather John Peacher is connected to the Peachers of Orange County Virginia. I have not been able to determine this connection. My great grandf...

RICE, Rev. John - Pension #S16515 Posted on: 22 Aug 1999, by Volunteer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Mercer

...a Scout against the Indians. In 1791 I removed to Ky., settled in Mercer Co., Ky. He was a Baptist Peacher. Affiant 1: Crockett, Anthony, Col. Col Anthony Crockett: Aug 1832 in Franklin Co., Ky..While I wa...

PEACHER Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by  JennieRiggs46

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Hanover

Hello, I have traced my PEACHER line to Hanover County, VA.1765. JONATHAN PEACHER and ELIZABETH MASON had the following nine children. CHARLES M. PEACHER-DOB:1795 WILLIAM PEACHER-DOB:1800 PETER PEACHER-DOB:1802 JOAN PEACHER-DOB:1806 ANNA PEACHER-DOB:1805/1806 JOSEPH PEACHER-DOB:1...

PEACHER Posted on: 04 Nov 2000, by  JennieRiggs46

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Oldham

Hello, I am researching the surname PEACHER in Oldham County. I have a CHARLES MASON PEACHER, wife, MARY CANIDAY. CHARLES MASON died about 1841. Jennie Riggs

WEBB,PEACHER,CHISAM Posted on: 25 Jun 1998, by  AnneLove67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

I am searching for what county Henry H Webb Sr and wife Nancy (Peacher) came from. Unknown county. Henry and Nancy both born 1797.

Martha Jane Mills Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Washington

...ancestors of Martha Jane Mills, born 19 September 1865 and died 22 October 1924. She was married to Randolph Peacher and lived in Samples Manor Washington County Maryland. Their children were William, Victor...

John and Randolph Peacher Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Washington

Seeking the origin of the Peacher family. My great grandfather was Randolph Peacher b 10 November 1850 and died 24 November 1938. He lived in Sandy Hook and is buried at the cemetery at Samples Manor. His father wa...

Bernard D. “Spike” Shivley Posted on: 19 May 2001, by Daily Obituary Posting

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Huntington

...Shriners Hospital for several years. He was born Feb. 5, 1917, in Huntington to Frank and Blanche M. Peacher Shivley. He graduated from Huntington Township High School in 1936. His first marriage was to DeVo...

Peachers on Oldham Co. Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by Colleen Wilburn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Oldham

I am looking for any information I can obtain about the Peacher family in Oldham Co and Henry Co., KY I am especially looking to find information about Charles Mason Peacher b 1795, Oldham Co. m. Polly Mary Canidy....

Peacher of Canton, Stark, Ohio Posted on: 16 Sep 2005, by  KimMyers62

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Stark

Seeking information on the ancestors, siblings, and descendants of George W. Peacher. This is a work in progress. Corrections and additions would be greatly appreciated. Generation No. 1 1. George W. ...

JAMES WALTON CHANDLER--1993 Posted on: 31 Jul 2002, by  kengilke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lyon

...Roxanna, Ill., Doug Chandler of Kuttawa and Butch Chandler of Dry Ridge; two daughters, Mary Electa Peacher of Louisville and Nancy Ramey of Eddyville; 13 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren; one bro...

Leonard Joseph Cook, Sr. Posted on: 18 Aug 2005, by Alice Nicholson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Washington

...reached the age of fifty-four years, two months and six days. Leonard is survived by one daughter, Lisa Peacher and husband Jeff of Springfield, MIssouri; three sons, Leonard Cook, Jr. and wife Lori of Roll...

Martha Jane Mills of Washington County MD Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Surnames > Mills

Looking for family information on Martha Jane Mills married to Randolph Peacher of Sandy Hook Maryland. She was born Sept 19 1865 and died 22 October 1924. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Mary Dobson of Washington County MD Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Surnames > Dobson

...Maryland Census for Washington County. The district name is Sandy Hook. My great grandfather, Randolph Peacher, married Mary Dobson of Sandy Hook. I'd love to find out more about this family. Thanks in advan...

Martha Jane Mills Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Surnames > Mills

...ancestors and descendants of Martha Jane Mills b 19 Sept 1865 and d 22 Oct 1924. She married Randolph Peacher. They lived in Samples Manor, Washington County, Maryland and is buried at Samples Manor Cemetery...

BAKER Posted on: 24 May 2001, by  KWard3368

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Pennsylvania Dutch

...b. 1881, and John Herbert b. 1883. She was said to be "Pennsylvania Dutch", may have had PEACHER family connection, a grandson was named: "Albert Peacher DeYoung". Does any of this fit your ge...

Mary Dobson of MD, VA, or WV Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Surnames > Dobson

I'm looking for the siblings and ancestors of Mary Dobson married to John Peacher of Washington County Maryland or Jefferson County Virginia(now West Virginia). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please ...

Census Location Help Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

...need of help in finding my great great grandfathers. John Franklin Myers lived in Dargan and Randolph Peacher lived in Pleasantville, both of Washington County. Can someone provide me the City/District locat...

Duskey, Dusky Family Posted on: 27 Oct 2006, by Sharyn Arellano

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Garfield

...the 1910 and 1920 Garfield, OK. census. William was the only son of Henry Clay Dusky and Cordelia A. Peacher.

Peacher/coughron Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by  kudzie100

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Deer Lodge

...information on great and great grandfathers. The only information I have is that my grandfather George W. Peacher was born in Anaconda from either 1891-to 1896. His father was Joseph Peacher from Germany and was ma...

Re: GAR Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by katie geary jackson

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Warren

...his family was a calvery solider in the war. I'm looking for info about this side. His father was a peacher who traveled though the midwest. Could your william be related to mine.

Lowe, Hugh Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by Ted Craig

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Warren

Found possible relation in 1850 Howard County not Warren

PEACHER Posted on: 04 Nov 2000, by  JennieRiggs46

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Scott

Hello, I am researching the surname of PEACHER, in Scott County. I believe he and his wife lived just north of Georgetown in 1850 thur at least 1870. I found him in the census for those years and on the tax ...

John Peacher Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

I found today that John Peacher was born in Ohio. This was from the 1870 Census. The census indicated the following family members Mary 45 yo from VA The following children were all born in MD John M 32 y...

per page