Search the Boards

Search Results for "Peacher" - 377 Messages

per page

SULLIVAN, HAYES, ELKIN Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Susan Allen-Braud

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Fremont

...on Zachariah W. Elkin, a settler from Missouri, who died in October of 1880. His wife was Nancy Jane Peacher, from Missouri (Fayette area?), and they had at least two children, Robert and Annie. Both Robert,...

WEBB,PEACHER,CHISAM Posted on: 25 Jun 1998, by  AnneLove67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

I am searching for what county Henry H Webb Sr and wife Nancy (Peacher) came from. Unknown county. Henry and Nancy both born 1797.

WEBB PEACHER Posted on: 11 Jul 1998, by  AnneLove67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

The county our Henry H. Webb and Nancy Peacher dame from in April 1826 is unknown. Can anyone help?

Sarah F. KING 3119, Todd Co. Posted on: 04 May 1999, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

...SARAH F. KING was born August 23, 1825, in Orange County, Va.; she is a daughter of H. R. and Mary Ann (Peacher) King, both born in the same county and State. The father died in 1838, aged thirty-four; the m...

Robert F. Crotzer, 1900-1999 Posted on: 07 Nov 1999, by  RBell6054

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Montgomery

...Pallbearers will be Kenneth Crotzer, Mike Moore, Chris Stanfill, Tom Washer, Phillip Hayes, Jason Hayes, Troy Peacher and Jeff Ferrell. Memorials may be made to Cumberland Presbyterian Church, 1410 Golf Clu...

George Vivian Peacher, 1913-1999 Posted on: 11 Dec 1999, by  RBell6054

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Montgomery

The [Clarksville, TN] Leaf-Chronicle, Thursday, September 9, 1999, p B2 GEORGE PEACHER George Vivian Peacher, 86, Indian Mound, died Tuesday, Sept. 7, 1999, at Gateway Medical Center. The funeral will be 1 p.m. ...

Nunn of Person Co, NC Posted on: 11 Oct 1999, by  MikeVance76

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Person

...ancestor, John NUNN, who married Susannah SOUTHARD there in 1806. Two of John's siblings, Miller and Peacher, married in Person Co in 1811 and 1813. I believe they spent much time in adjoining counties, as w...

Mims Shadrack Ware Obituary Posted on: 12 Nov 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...here. He operated a private bank for a period of about 20 years. Also he was an extensive grower of peacher. For 25 years he was a Deacon in the Marshallville Baptist Church and has always taken a place of p...

Peacher Family Posted on: 12 Jun 1999, by sherie white

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Richland

Looking for the Peacher (Peecher) family that lived in Rayville by the Court House in around 1945. Does anybody know who this family is? If so please respond by email sherie@deltech.net Thanks

Peacher?-Justice of Peace 1945 Posted on: 02 Oct 1999, by Sherie White

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Richland

I am looking for information on a Justice of the Peace in 1945 in Rayville. His last name was Peacher, Peecher. Does anybody know this person?

Margaret E. Wheat Posted on: 15 Aug 1999, by Colleen Wilburn

Surnames > Wheat

...August 26, 1862 in Shelby Co., Indiana. Would like to know if this is a second marriage for Margaret E. (Peacher) Wheat who married Nathaniel Wheat in 1846 Henry Co., KY. Nathaniel Wheat died in 1860. They h...

John and Randolph Peacher Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Washington

Seeking the origin of the Peacher family. My great grandfather was Randolph Peacher b 10 November 1850 and died 24 November 1938. He lived in Sandy Hook and is buried at the cemetery at Samples Manor. His father wa...

Martha Jane Mills Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Washington

...ancestors of Martha Jane Mills, born 19 September 1865 and died 22 October 1924. She was married to Randolph Peacher and lived in Samples Manor Washington County Maryland. Their children were William, Victor...

John Peacher Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Orange

Seeking the origin of the Peacher family. I believe my great great grandfather John Peacher is connected to the Peachers of Orange County Virginia. I have not been able to determine this connection. My great grandf...

Henry Higgins Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by JHiggins

Surnames > Higgins

I am looking for my grandfather and his family. He was married to Hazel Peacher in Portland, Oregon in 1941, and later divorced. His children never heard from him again. His birthday is August 7, 1924. I wou...

Mary Dobson of MD, VA, or WV Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Surnames > Dobson

I'm looking for the siblings and ancestors of Mary Dobson married to John Peacher of Washington County Maryland or Jefferson County Virginia(now West Virginia). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please ...

Martha Jane Mills Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Surnames > Mills

...ancestors and descendants of Martha Jane Mills b 19 Sept 1865 and d 22 Oct 1924. She married Randolph Peacher. They lived in Samples Manor, Washington County, Maryland and is buried at Samples Manor Cemetery...

Census Location Help Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

...need of help in finding my great great grandfathers. John Franklin Myers lived in Dargan and Randolph Peacher lived in Pleasantville, both of Washington County. Can someone provide me the City/District locat...

Mary Dobson of Washington County MD Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Surnames > Dobson

...Maryland Census for Washington County. The district name is Sandy Hook. My great grandfather, Randolph Peacher, married Mary Dobson of Sandy Hook. I'd love to find out more about this family. Thanks in advan...

Martha Jane Mills of Washington County MD Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Surnames > Mills

Looking for family information on Martha Jane Mills married to Randolph Peacher of Sandy Hook Maryland. She was born Sept 19 1865 and died 22 October 1924. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

John Peacher Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

I found today that John Peacher was born in Ohio. This was from the 1870 Census. The census indicated the following family members Mary 45 yo from VA The following children were all born in MD John M 32 y...

Zachariah Elkin, 1830-60 Posted on: 15 Apr 2000, by Susan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Unknown

...Zachariah William Elkin (s) who was born in MO ca. 1826, and later married in Howard County (Nancy Jane PEACHER). They settled in Linn Co. around 1850, and went west to CO in ca. 1860. Any information would ...

johnwife Posted on: 19 Apr 2000, by wayne fortune

Surnames > James

i have a pictures on vcr tape of john.this was from my grandmothes pictures.on the tape she said that he was a peacher and from waler.nothing about his wife or kits.thank you

Cordelia Agness Houchen , Stephens, Stillwell Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by  oakiegold

Surnames > Houchen

...Stephens, in Austin, Texas, Lamar County. Cordelia was a daughter of Jesse James Houchen and Permilia Agenss Peacher. Cordelia,as an infant, went to live with Grandmother Peacher, and new husband, John or James Ste...

Stephen(s)/Peacher Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by  oakiegold

Surnames > Stephens

I am looking for Anna Peacher that married a Stephen(s). Anna may be my greatgrandmother

Anna Peacher Stephen(s) Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by  oakiegold

Surnames > Stephens

I am looking for Anna Peacher Stephen(s). She may be my GGrandmother.

Alexander Stephens Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by  oakiegold

Surnames > Stephens

Anna Peacher married a Stephens after her first husband, Ruben Peacher died.Anna had a daughter named Cordelia from first marrage. My Grandfather Joseph Berry Stillwell marrid a Cordelia. Marriage license is in Aus...

Richard Colyer/Collier Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by Clarice

Surnames > Collyer

Jean, Is this the same Richard Colyer who was the peacher at Mt.Pleasent Bapist Church in Rockcastle/Pulaski county? If so do you happen to have a list of his children? I'm looking for a Daniel Colyer b. 18...

Alabama Overtons Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by  Overton73

Surnames > Overton

...Aucia Freeman Overton from Double Springs, AL. I know that one of his cousins was Thurman Overton the peacher. My grandfather does not talk alot about his family so any info that you would have would be help...

James W. Peacher (1883) Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by Webmaster

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Greene

From the HISTORY OF GREENE COUNTY (1883) Mr. Peacher is the son of Alexander and Nicy (Brightwell) Peacher, and was born in Orange county, Virginia, September 26th, 1830, and was educated in his native county. He ...

marie payne Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by  oakiegold

Surnames > Stephens

The Stephens that I am looking for married Anna Peacher. I do not know his first name. They had one child, that I am aware of, named Cordelia A. Is this your family?

Anna Peacher Stephens Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by  oakiegold

Surnames > Stephens

I am looking for anything on Anna Peacher Stephens. Anna was first married to Ruben Peacher, then remarried to Stephens after Ruben died. I am looking for daughter, Cordelia Agess, or Cordelia Adele, or Cordelia A...

Caughrons Oklahoma,Mo,Ks Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  kudzie100

Surnames > Caughron

...Caughrons from Tulsa Oklahoma, Linn Mo, and Inola Ks Am just starting my search they married into the Peacher Family and I only met my father twice and am trying to track down the family line.

attention Dennis for Samuel Caughron Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  kudzie100

Surnames > Caughron

I just started working on this line since it is my father who was a peacher and his mother and grandmother Mary, and Anna were Caughrons in Tulsa Oklahome, In my search though I came across Earl Caughron and...

PEACHER Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by  JennieRiggs46

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Jessamine

Hello, I am searching for the family of REBECCA PEACHER, daughter of JONATHAN and ELIZABETH PEACHER of Hanover County, VA. REBECCA PEACHER was born about 1808 in Hanover County, VA. and I have her death in 1840 Jessamine ...

MILLS of Washington County MD and Virginia Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

...JANE2 MILLS (ROBERT1) was born September 19, 1865, and died October 22, 1924. She married (2) RANDOLPH PEACHER, son of JOHN JR. and MARY DOBSON. He was born November 10, 1850, and died November 24, 1938. Ch...

Mills of Maryland and Virginia Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Surnames > Mills

...JANE2 MILLS (ROBERT1) was born September 19, 1865, and died October 22, 1924. She married (2) RANDOLPH PEACHER, son of JOHN JR. and MARY DOBSON. He was born November 10, 1850, and died November 24, 1938. Ch...

Lyons in 1900 Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by  msmartins1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Crawford

...Lyons, Evaline, daughter, Jew, Apr 1897, Arkansas Lyons, Lucile Helen, daughter, jew, Oct 1899, Arkansas Peacher/ Pracher, A.L.,w, boarder, Oct 1869, MO, KY, TN Kempner, Joe, brother, Jew, Dec 1856, Austria ...

Pauline Priest McCarter, 1922-2000 Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by  RBell6054

...Adairville, Ky.; daughters, Judy Pearson and Betty Jo Jones, Springfield, Mackie Bielec, Cedar Hill, and Pat Peacher, Clarksville; sisters, Virginia Mulligan, Clarksville, Louise Reynolds, Springfield, and S...

Falmount christian church, Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by  ogolfer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Suwannee

...Church in Falmount, Suwannee County, Florida for the years 1950's to 1960's. My Uncle Jake Thomas was the peacher there and he Baptisizel me around Oct. 10, 1954-55

Darrell Clifford Garrett, 1970-2000 Posted on: 12 Oct 2000, by  RBell6054

...Hooker Funeral Home. He was born March 11, 1970, in Todd County, son of Frank James Keye and Mary Ann Peacher Garrett. Mr. Garrett was a laborer and a member of Guildfield Baptist Church. In addition to h...

Susie Lois Ferrell Rye, 1910-2000 Posted on: 14 Oct 2000, by  RBell6054

...Clarksville. Pallbearers will be Tony Harrison, Pat Pedder, Billy Rye, Danny Rye, Phillip McElroy and David Peacher.

Ooppss Posted on: 14 Oct 2000, by Patty Beck

Surnames > Beck

...some old pictures. I am chasing a lead right now that leads to PA. My Becks may be connected to the Peacher Family and a James Beck somewhere in PA. Not sure its the right family yet though. Thanks for your ...

john c. lambert Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by  ldywolf47

Surnames > Lambert

...county,nc. john c lambert married to agnes brown had 12 kids baried at the lambert cemetry was a methodist peacher . i dont know if any of this connects havent been able to go any futher born 16th nov 1785 d...

thomascouch/maryann(lnu)-vickie/thelma Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by  PaulaCouch57

Surnames > Couch

...UNCLE REMARRIED TO A COUCH TRYING TO FIND LINE THERE. MY HUSBAND ALSO HAS A COUCH FROM TENN., THAT WAS A PEACHER.I ALSO LIVE IN GA. PAULA.

Whittle that is related to Miller family Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by Sherry Adams

Surnames > Whittle

...Miller. Her Mother was Rebecca Jane Rain Miller her Father John Miller. she had a sister Annie Miller Peacher.

Troxell Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by  LBoegly

Surnames > Troxell

Hi, I have info about Big Jake and Little Jake--not a whole lot but some. This Big Jake I believe came to visit my family of John Goerge Troxell of Florence, Al. I have the line which he took, also vi...

John George Troxell Posted on: 14 Mar 2001, by  LBoegly

Surnames > Troxell

Hi Jan, I believe I got some of the info in a mess. I should always wait until I get the info in front of me. I always make mistakes when I try to remember. I have a picture of the farm in Pittsburg, ...

Wright/Mallory of Maywood, Indiana Posted on: 18 Mar 2001, by Mary Wells-Stott

Surnames > Wright

...Joseph, Susan-06/1877(Holder,Highball), Leota(Skaggs), Malinda-1880-1968, Anna Eliz-05/1884-07/1953(Peacher,Beach). Do you recognize any of these names, any info to add to the history of Abraham & Ma...

charles Posted on: 13 Apr 2001, by Loretta Bohall

Surnames > Bohall

...Bohall and His children Are Lister, Ira, Anges. My Father's name is Ira Bohall. Plus My Grandpa was a Peacher at one time and he also ran a store at one time. Thats about all I remmber about them. Sorry.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.