Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Peart" - 1,005 Messages

per page

Janet L. Ewart - Oct. 1880 Posted on: 26 May 2001, by Glenda Subyak

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

...youngest daughter of John and Mary EWART, aged 24 years and 8 months. Funeral from the family residence, 42 Peart place, at 2 o'clock on Saturday, September 9th. Friends are invited to attend.

Re: Matthew & Isabella (Russell) WALTON Posted on: 14 Oct 2006, by  margaretwalto...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > York

I know Mathew and Isabelle were married 15th January 1814 in Alston ans sailed from Liverpool.

Matthew & Isabella (Russell) WALTON Posted on: 25 May 2004, by TERENCE WALTON

Seeking information on the Matthew and Isabella Walton family who immigrated to the York area abt. 1816 from Alston, Cumberland, England. Their first child, Jacob, was born in 1814 in Alston; William ...

Re: death Mcfarlane Posted on: 17 May 2005, by  flanagan112

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Minnehaha

...Flandreau, Moody Co., South Dakota during about 1900-1930. My ancestors include Foster & Elizabeth (nee PEART) Phillips of Flandreau. I have a lot of Pearts, also Russells that lived in this area. J...

Re: Mrg. Record Advice Needed - ROACH, HANLON, PEART Posted on: 18 Jun 2005, by jill adami

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Hennepin

Camille, Thanks! I will try that and hope that there is a generous soul who does vital record lookups in Hennepin Co. Though I don't have the exact date of the marriages, I do have them narrowed do...

Re: Mrg. Record Advice Needed - ROACH, HANLON, PEART Posted on: 17 Jun 2005, by Jill Adami

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Hennepin

Thanks, Camille. I, too, have ordered death certificate copies from the MN Historical Society with great success. Obtaining copies of marriage records was the process that was really throwing me for...

Mrg. Record Advice Needed - ROACH, HANLON, PEART Posted on: 18 May 2005, by  JAdami68

...record of John T. HANLON to Loretta ROACH in abt. 1904-1905 in Hennepin Co. She remarried to Unknown PEART bet. 1911-1919 again in Hennepin Co. What would be the fastest and cheapest method of obtaining t...

Re: Jeremiah Peart-Elizabeth Decoursey clan--COQUILLE area Posted on: 09 May 2005, by Colleen Peart-Heron

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Coos

My father was Neil Peart

Jeremiah Peart-Elizabeth Decoursey clan--COQUILLE area Posted on: 21 Apr 2005, by  flanagan112

I have completed an analysis of the Peart clan that includes Jeremiah Peart and most of his siblings. Jeremiah and Elizabeth migrated from Grundy Co., Illinois and Iowa to Oregon (Marion Co. area) around 1900,...

Re: Harry PEART (1894 - 1971/2, SD) Posted on: 17 May 2005, by  flanagan112

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Minnehaha

Hi Marilyn, I took a look at your information on Harry Peart. It doesn't seem to tie into all my Peart research. Most of my Pearts were around Moody County (Flandreau area). Other related Pearts were coal mi...

Harry PEART (1894 - 1971/2, SD) Posted on: 06 May 2005, by  MarilynRoth58

...That's listed on deceased members, OES, USGenWeb > SD > Davison County. Are you related to the PEART family that lived in Mitchell, SD? Buried in Graceland Cem., Mitchell, Addition 2, Section 1, Lo...

Obits (etc.) from 18 Feb. 1893 Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by Glenda Sugyak

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

Democrat & Chronicle Rochester, Monroe, N.Y. Feb. 18, 1893 ****************** MADDEN DEAD His Terrible Fall to the Frozen River Caused Fatal Injuries. Francis J. MADDEN, of No. 60 Phelps avenu...

Re: Wm. PHILLIPS (1831, NY - 1903, WA) Posted on: 06 May 2005, by  flanagan112

...I haven't heard from any member/descendant of the Phillips clan as of yet. I am trying to expand my PEART information. From about 1883 to 2000, Moody County has certainly been a constant research center ...

Wm. PHILLIPS (1831, NY - 1903, WA) Posted on: 05 May 2005, by  MarilynRoth58

...[Lorraine _ PHILLIPS, remarried?] They were near Mark FLETCHER, 44, NH. In Felix, Grundy, IL: PEART, Thomas, 46, farmer; wf. Jane, 40, they & parents all b. England; ch. b. IL: Emma, 17; John, 1...

Foster and Lizzie PHILLIP/Phillips, 1930, Flandreau Moody SD Posted on: 01 May 2005, by  metaphor

Patrick wrote, "... ran into a deadend on Foster and Elizabeth (nee Peart) PHILLIPs. Their last residence was in 1920 in Flandreau, Moody Co., S.D. From there they disappear. ..." Patrick, I'm ...

FREAT married 1923 to Phillips, Sioux Falls Posted on: 26 Apr 2005, by  flanagan112

...January 1923, in Sioux Falls, S.D. Thomas's parents were Foster Phillips (b 1870) and Elizabeth J. PEART (b. 1874, daughter of Thomas and Jane [nee Fletcher] of Flandreau, Moody Co., S.D.). According to ...

17 December 1885/Local Brevities/Iron County Register Posted on: 03 Aug 2004, by  BWarner3423

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Iron

...M. Omohundro, Esq., of Des Arc, was in Ironton yesterday. He is in excellent health and "right peart" for an old man. Schneider 's Quarry has shut down on account of cold weather, but will resu...

Re: the origins of the PEARTS in JA? Posted on: 11 Jun 2004, by  npeart2

Localities > Caribbean > Jamaica > General

...necessary microfiche and have it delivered there. I am actually trying to research on my grandfather Arthur Peart.

Mary Louise Peart and Joseph Boston Steel Posted on: 02 May 2005, by shawn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Wyandotte

...Wyandotte Co. They had 5 children John F., Edward, Lizzie, William C., and Ophelia . Her brother William B. Peart is my ggrandpa. Anyone have info on Mary L. Peart?? Thanks !!

Re: PEART, Thomas G., Farmer 1930 in LaGrand Posted on: 18 Sep 2005, by Joel Watne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Douglas

...search of the online Minnesota Death Certificate Index (http://people.mnhs.org/dci/) turns up Thomas G. PEART, b. 9-14-1881 out of state, d. 11-13-1966 in Douglas County, Certificate No. 1966-MN-028342. T...

Re: PEART, Thomas G., Farmer 1930 in LaGrand Posted on: 16 Sep 2005, by  peart0630

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Douglas

Hello Beth, thank you so much for responding. Check my posting under Peart for more information. I hope I can make further contact with you in the near future to learn more about my grandmother's cousin....

Re: PEART, Thomas G., Farmer 1930 in LaGrand Posted on: 16 Sep 2005, by Beth Hoover

Tom Peart of Alexandria no longer in phone book 2005, 2004. I can check death lists and for an obit next tues. Our families grew up neighbors and classmates. I will verifiy if family was of Thomas L. Peart.

PEART, Thomas G., Farmer 1930 in LaGrand Posted on: 15 Sep 2005, by  flanagan112

I am trying to get in contact with "jodell4", whose grandfather was a son of Thomas G. Peart, who was the son of Thomas Peart and Jane Fletcher of Flandrea, S.D. (Moody County). This Peart family was farm...

Peart, James, Francis Posted on: 23 Jul 1998, by CJ Peart

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fayette

Hi There, I am looking for Francis Peart information. Any one who relate to him and I would like to share the information. Only I know a little on his backaground. Probably Francis had been born in around ...

Thomas Holmes & Waltons Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by Bruce N. Holmes

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cumberland > General

...Children, Vocations etc. Don't know the name of "Pears" but Jonathan Holmes married a Margaret Peart???

Eliz Russell m. Owen McCarthy Lanesboro 1867-abt 1920 Posted on: 25 Jan 2006, by  flanagan112

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Fillmore

This couple made their home in Lanesboro for over 50 years. I am trying to find out more information about them and hope to make more contact with their descendants. Following is a brief summary: E...

Miller Peart Posted on: 29 Dec 2003, by  JBrianGilchri...

Greetings from Toronto: Miller and his wife Jean Peart were great personal friends of mine. Jean and I shared the same birthdate (April 7th), and as she had no children was like a surrogate grandmother to ...

Re: looking for Peart family in Willowdale Posted on: 29 Nov 2003, by  gracescottjew...

...completely searchable. To search the index is free. In 1990, there are only two Birth/Death/Obit notices for Peart. The death notice may mention where daughter lives, grandchildren. To access the actual...

Re: looking for Peart family in Willowdale Posted on: 28 Nov 2003, by  judybeck43

time frame is recent..between 1930'ws to present. I know that Miller peart died in 1990, he lived in wilowdale and now have found he has a daughter Beverly. where she is we would like to know and if she ha...

looking for Peart family in Willowdale Posted on: 27 Nov 2003, by  jbeck178

Looking for a Miller Peart or his daughter Beverly married to ron Oakley from Willowdale Ontario or Brant county.

Spring Valley History Lookup? McKenzie Posted on: 18 Sep 2004, by  flanagan112

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Fillmore

I am looking for a young married couple circa 1870 who may have been in Spring Valley before moving onto Flandreau, Moody Co., S.D. around 1879: Thomas and Mary (nee?) McKenzie (Thomas b in England, ...

Re: PEART, Arthur from Chudleigh Manchster? Posted on: 24 Mar 2006, by Cheri

in addition to the names i mentioned before, my greatgrand mother frances peart bryan

Re: PEART, Arthur from Chudleigh Manchster? Posted on: 22 Mar 2006, by Nicole

I don't know of the monument, but I will check into it. Do you know anymore of your ancestors names? Thanks.

HERMINE & ZOE PEART Posted on: 26 Aug 2004, by  npeart2

Searching for Hermine and Zoe Peart who's father was Arthur George Peart from Manchester. Arthur (my grandfahter) was born in November 1884/1888 in Manchester and died in Kingston on May 8, 1959. He was previ...

Re: PEART, Arthur from Chudleigh Manchster? Posted on: 25 May 2006, by judith naylor

hi micheal and dean peart are prominent ministers of government . they both live in mandeville

Re: PEART, Arthur from Chudleigh Manchster? Posted on: 24 Mar 2006, by Cheri

mine mother said the same they had alot of brothers and sisters,i'm still checking i will keep everyone posted

Re: PEART, Arthur from Chudleigh Manchster? Posted on: 22 Mar 2006, by Nicole

I live in Maryland, so let me know what you find out. Those other names you mention don't sound familiar, but then again I have no idea who my grandfather's ancestors are. My dad said that my grandf...

Re: Miller Tree Posted on: 18 Feb 2003, by Susan Dawes

My Grandfarther was Lynval Miller who was Married to Lena Peart they had three Children. My mother Mary,Hortence and Miss Queen who still lives in Christiana at Savoy crescent. I would love to hear from yo...

Re: PEART, Arthur from Chudleigh Manchster? Posted on: 11 Mar 2006, by D Bryan

...virginia so i will have my mom call him to find out where the monument is. the other names i have of the peart line are Edith Peart Palmer(deceased) Amy Peart(berryhill,JA, Alex Peart(NY) ,John Peart(england),Ernest Peart(decease...

Re: PEART, Arthur from Chudleigh Manchster? Posted on: 10 Mar 2006, by Pauline Forsyth

Do you know if the monument you mention is in Mandeville, Manchester? I have an ancestor, Robert Peart from this area who had a monument within their grounds. Would be very interested to find out more!!

Re: PEART, Arthur from Chudleigh Manchster? Posted on: 17 Jun 2005, by  avyishi

...ancestors from that area i actually wrote down some i got from one of my cousins who now lives in NYC Gerald peart. i think there is some type of monument in jamaica for the peart family i'm related to my great...

PEART, Arthur from Chudleigh Manchster? Posted on: 09 Jun 2005, by  npeart2

Looking for the ancestors of Arthur George Peart believed to be from Chudleigh Manchester who died in Kingston on May 8, 1959. He was a shoemaker by trader and had a shop on Holmstead Road in Kingston. H...

PEART Family History, 1989 by Doris Walton, Stillwater, OK Posted on: 15 Nov 2005, by  flanagan112

...The Pearts, coal miners and farmers came from the Weardale Valley of County Durham, England. Jeremiah Peart immigrated with his mother and siblings in 1853 to Zanesville, OH. He married Elizabeth Decours...

DESCENDANTS OF RICHARD BOX OF ST. MARY'S, ONTARIO Posted on: 16 Aug 2004, by  James Vosper

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Perth

...1881 - 1936 b: August 21, 1881 d: March 21, 1936 ................................... +Joseph Walton PEART 1880 - 1959 b: June 05, 1880 in St. Mary's, Perth, OO, CD m: April 13, 1905 d: June 30, 1959 in T...

Joyce Peart Longhurst (1920-2005) Obit Posted on: 01 Nov 2005, by  KathleenBurne...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Rich

Joyce Peart Longhurst 1920 ~ 2005 Joyce Peart Longhurst, 85, passed away from cancer October 28, 2005. She was born October 17, 1920 in Randolph, UT to Vera and Willard Peart. She graduated from South Rich High as a...

info re luther love from wisconsin Posted on: 01 Nov 2001, by  Plonetree

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Chickasaw Nation

...rozelen love who was my great grandfather-i am looking for any info-albert rozelen love married mary jane peart were married in dodgeville wi on 4/18/88-any info would be appreciated

Joseph and Mary Steele /Franklin and Elizabeth Klaber Posted on: 10 Jan 2006, by shawn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Unknown

Looking for family of the above named. Joseph Boston Steele b-1838 d-1885. Mary Louise Peart Steele 1844-1916. Are buried in Maple Hill Cemetery in Kansas. Their daughter was Elizabeth Steele 1869-195...

Re: Vinager Hill surnames Posted on: 03 Aug 2006, by Bonnie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jo Daviess

I have photos of the Peart tombstones (Jacob, John and Mary) at the Vinegar Hill Cemetery. If you are interested please contact me -bselig@gmail.com

Re: Peart/Love Posted on: 22 Aug 2006, by  sukay85

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jo Daviess

Hi, My name is Sue Walter my great grandmother is Mary Jane Peart and Pam Lonetree is my sister. We are along with some family members we just met looking for the indian bloodline which we believe is on t...

Re: Peart/Love Posted on: 14 Oct 2001, by fayth Harrison

I have heard that before about the Indian blood. I meet a lady at the Wisconsin Historical Library about 3 years ago who was also searching for this information. I believe she worked at Lands' End. I ...

per page