Search the Boards

Search Results for "Peart" - 988 Messages

per page

FAWCETT family Posted on: 18 Mar 1999, by  ritchiespence...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Lambton

...Arthur (my grandfather), Jesse (jr.), William, John "Jack", Isabel "Bella" (married PEART), Ethel (married MCCUE)and their descendants live/d in my hometown, Hamilton, Ontario.

PEART Posted on: 19 Jan 1999, by Peter Wilson

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

...8th. 1907." The rest of the letter is then hand written and signed from "Emerson and Lizzie PEART". I know my great-aunt mentioned when she was alive that we had relations in America, and I ...

Fiske, Peart Posted on: 10 Feb 1999, by lynn gray

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Amador

Searching for info about Dr. Henry Fiske who resided in Sutter Creek, Amador Co.,in 1867. Married to Rosetta S. had a daughter Sophia E. Fiske

COOK, PEGGY JO Posted on: 09 Apr 1999, by Bonnie Ryan

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Brooke

...Paulette Mitchell of Wellsburg, Mellow Scheetz of Spokane, Wash., and Nikki Cook of Clarksburg; her mother, Peart Allemond Moore of Wellsburg; a brother John Allemond of Wellsburg; two step sisters, Patric...

George,Elizabeth/ancestor Posted on: 27 Sep 1999, by KarenKadoun

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > General

...George.Born in England in the 1800,s.Immigrated to Nova Scotia,Canada in the 1800,s.Married a Godfrey Peart from Holland,in the 1800,s. I,d love some feedback!

MILLARD, James Posted on: 26 Dec 1999, by  martha7j

Surnames > Millard

James Theodore MILLARD,b. Oct. 15, 1831 in Phila.PA, son of William MILLARD and wife Sarah?, m. Catherine Stow RUDOLPH August 31, 1850 She was born Nov. 21, 1835. they had 15 children. Ellen, Sarah E....

Thomas Holmes & Waltons Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by Bruce N. Holmes

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cumberland > General

...Children, Vocations etc. Don't know the name of "Pears" but Jonathan Holmes married a Margaret Peart???

REAY Posted on: 05 Feb 2000, by Joan Peterson

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Huntingdon [former County]

Who are the parents of the following REAY children: Matilda (m Robert Moore) Charlotte (m Thomas Peart) James Adam J. William Nancy (m /?/ Hamilton) Amelia (m /?/ O'Dell) Jane (m /?/ Filgate) They emigrate...

Neva Davis Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by  CarolynMarkha...

Surnames > Davis

I have one....... she had 2 sisters... daughters of Andrew Jackson Sarah(Peart) Davis. Neva married to a Sherman Dearth.no other information

Alice M. Hill Sylvester Hill Posted on: 04 Mar 2000, by  tahoebob

Surnames > Hill

...g-grandmother and Sylvester was my gg-grandfather, I do know that Alice lived in N.D. and was married to Adam Peart, I know that Adam was born in 1851 so alice would have to fit in that time slot.any info ...

Slaby from ND Posted on: 07 May 2000, by  tahoebob

Surnames > Slaby

...have very much Info on him but he is still alive born in 1914. if this fits anyone let me know Bob Peart sltrobert@yahoo.com

J.M. hazen Jane A.Peart Posted on: 10 May 2000, by  tahoebob

Surnames > Hazen

I am looking for family members of J.M. Hazen and Jane Peart. Jane was born In 1851. I do know that they lived In Minneapolis in 1904 Jane was my GG aunt, and info would be helpfull. Bob peart sltrobert@yahoo....

J M Hazen Jane Peart Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Bruce Thornley

Surnames > Hazen

...born in 1614 ro sometime early this last century. It gives the family of John Munger Hazen and Jane Peart and all his ancestors if you are interested.

JM Hazen Jane peart Posted on: 11 May 2000, by  tahoebob

Surnames > Hazen

...planning a family reunion for next year and am trying to find as many people as we can. Thanks Bob Peart sltrobert@yahoo.com

Peoples PA>OH>IA Posted on: 12 May 2000, by  FloraB

Surnames > Peoples

Looking for a David Peoples b 1802 Fayette PA, m. Levina Peart of PA (dau of Thomas Peart and Mary Fischer). They went to OH, and then Peoples Twp, boone Co, IA. Any possible connection with your Peoples?

William Athol McMaster, Maud B.Hazen Posted on: 21 May 2000, by  tahoebob

Surnames > McMaster

...Minneapolis in 1909, Maud was born in 1877 in Mankato Minn, Maud was my cousin any help thank you Bob Peart sltrobert@yahoo.com

Albert Kendrick Minerva (Minny) Hazen Posted on: 21 May 2000, by  tahoebob

Surnames > Kendrick

...1889, and living in Fort Smith Ark. in 1909. Minny is my 1cousin 2removed. any help thank you Bob Peart sltrobert@yahoo.com

Jack family in Lanark Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by RJACK1628

Surnames > Jack

I have just started to research my late husbands family. His father was George Peart Jack who married an Eliza Stevenson in 1911. Hope you can help. Thanks Renej

pearts in ia Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by karen

Surnames > Peoples

my father was born in iowa. his name was david ward peart. his father was david epperson peart and his mother was ada"babes" ward. my father was born around 1924.after my aunt's birth they moved to id...

Pearts in IA Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by  FloraB

Surnames > Peoples

Karen, I think there is probably a connection. Our Levina Peart was the dau of Thomas Peart and Mary Fischer of Germantown PA and she ends up in IA. I know of one sister Mahala and there were other siblings --...

Soule or sowles in Vermont Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by  tahoebob

Surnames > Soule

...3-1-1846, Alburg, Vermont Died 9-10-1895 Fargo N.D. Any help on this matter will be helpfull Thanks Bob Peart

William and James Pert Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by  mkelj

Surnames > Pert

Mine are from Scotland spelled both Pert/Peart. There is a place called Logie-Pert near Edinburgh. Computer will be down aug 5-sept2 contact me MKELJ@aol.com

John Dora Goff Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by  tahoebob

Surnames > Goff

...Dora daughter wrote down from her early childhood, if any one knows anyone let me know. Thanks Bob Peart sltrobert@yahoo.com

Mitchelson roots Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by Ros Baines

...grandmother was EMMA MITCHELSON b.1883 in Wolsingham, Weardale, daughter of GILBERT MITCHELSON & Mary Ann Peart. GILBERT was born in Allendale, N/land in 1847, son of THOMAS MITCHELSON & Ann Dougla...

ROSS Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by CJ Peart

Surnames > Ross

...and her parent John ROSS and Deborah Jane JONHSTON... Maybe if Joanthan was stand for John? Thanks CJ Peart

Mitchelson roots Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by  philrosb1

...grandmother was EMMA MITCHELSON b.1883 in Wolsingham, Weardale, daughter of GILBERT MITCHELSON & Mary Ann Peart. GILBERT was born in Allendale, N/land in 1847, son of THOMAS MITCHELSON & Ann Dougla...

william mumford, stephen mumford, margaret peart Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  sarahpeachtay...

Surnames > Mumford

I am searching for William Mumford, Stephen Mumford, Margaret Peart (probably from Worcestershire, England, 1640-1680s. William was a stone carver/mason, possibly Quaker or Baptist in England. Came to Bost...

mumford Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  sarahpeachtay...

Surnames > Mumford

...William to Boston by 1666. A gravestone carver and mason. Quaker (dissenter). Mother possibly Margaret Peart. ANY information about ANY William Mumfords from Worcestershire would be welcome!!

Seth Hill Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by Bob Peart

Surnames > Hill

...1830 Children Ephriam Luke Van Ager Isaac seth If you can make a connection from this let me know Bob Peart

James William Pert/Peart Posted on: 07 Nov 2000, by  mkelj

Surnames > Pert

Have documentation on James Peart/Pert 1787 wife Ann , 2 sons(no info on other 2) James and William . Children of James: James W., William, John, Elizabeth, Lewis, Nancy, Rebecca and Mary Ann. Children of ...

note to Bill Posted on: 23 Nov 2000, by Bob Peart

Surnames > Hill

...Will get to back to you when I get back what is your email address and I will get bact directley. Bob Peart bobp@netfeed.com

roberts Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by  ViolaCobb27

Surnames > Roberts

looking for John Peart Roberts and Sarah Ida Coulter from east texas area,

William Mumford Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by  sarahpeachtay...

Surnames > Mumford

Thank you for your response re: william Mumford who m. Margaret Peart/Pert. I appreciate every scrap! It is his son (?) that I am trying to locate -- also William. There is a court case in Worcester (ca.16...

looking for ancestors Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by  bevdey

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Durham > General

I am looking for Joseph baty, a lead miner, born about 1819 in weardale, durham. He married Mary Peart about 1841, my great grandfather was their youngest son, born about 1854.

Family Register of WM.C.LEE and VIOLA ROBERTS Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by  ViolaCobb27

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Cass

Wm.Crow Lee and Viola Roberts were married: July 13,1900 near Queen City,Tx. Their children: 1.Peart Memphis Lee,born April 14,1901, Died;June 11,1902 2:Metta Lorene Pierce born Dec.02,1904 Married to ...

Shield Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by  norm94

Surnames > Shield

...canada.I'm looking for info on Joseph's brothers . I know his father was John and his mither was Sarah Peart m:21Aug. 1790, but would like more on them . Can anyone out there help me ?

Joseph Shields Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by  norm94

Surnames > Shields

...Looking for info on Josephs brothers and sisters.I know his father was John and his mother was Sarah Peart m:21 Aug. 1790.If anybody can help out there PlEASE do I've been in this rut for a long time Thank

Roberts Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by  ViolaCobb27

Surnames > Roberts

...relatives there. I know there's some kin,but just cant get in the right group. I'm looking for James PEART Roberts who was my great grandfather and married to Ida Coulter Roberts, my grandmother on Roberts...

Stirling E. Peart obit - 1998 Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

Marin Independent Journal Wednesday, December 16, 1998 Section C, page 4 STIRLING ELKINS PEART Stirling Elkins Peart of Corte Madera died Dec. 9 at 73. Mr. Peart was born in Woodland in Yolo County, where he took...

POTTRUFF Marie Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by KathyLee

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

...Burford; also sadly missed by nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren; predeceased by sister Ella Peart (1987). Mrs. Pottruff and her husband farmed at Bethel and was a longtime member of Bethel Sto...

VICKERS Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  @@Sylviatn@in...

Surnames > Vickers

...married in Sistersville, WV 1897. She had two brothers, Chester and Frank, and one sister, Cora Vickers Peart. I believe the Vickers were from OH. Any info. please email me at Sylviatn@iname.com

McDermand Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by  rmcdormand

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Henry

I'm looking for help for the McDermand Family that lived in Henry County at least from mid 1800's to current day. Related families are for the spouses of the McDermand women. Any help would be aprecia...

Willard G. Munroe Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by Victoria Fraser

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Pictou

...Bailey's Brook, died Sunday at home. Born in Guysborough County, he was a son of Otto and Effie Ann (Peart) Munroe. He is survived by a brother, John Alfred, Bailey's Brook; two sisters: Martha Ann Hayes, ...

Ancestors Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by  @@Sylviatn@in...

Surnames > Vickers

Seeking info. on Jacob N. Cain, Ina Vickers Cain, Mattie Stripe and Cora Vickers Peart living in Sistersville, WV and the Akron, OH area around 1900-1920.

Gloye Peart Nielson Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  mptrsn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

The Logan Herald Journal 01-17-2001 PRESTON, Idaho — Gloye Peart Nielson, 82, passed away Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2001, at the Logan Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Logan, Utah. She was born March 12...

THOMAS / EASTERBROOK Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by Judy

Surnames > Thomas

...Easterbrook line that I got from another ancestor of your Thomas. This history had been done by A. Miller Peart and James Easterbrook in the 1970's. I have a good photo of Thomas, a poor one of the 5 sibl...

Warren Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  elabsher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Stephens

...Falls, Ohio, a daughter, Susan Waters and her husband Charles of Newton., three granddaughters, Melissa Peart and her husband Kevin of Fort Collins Colo., Jill Warren of Chagrin Falls, Stacy Pullins and he...

Francis Whartenbe(y) Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by  boulder50

Surnames > Whartnaby

I am looking for the parents of Francis who married George McClelland Peart. Francis was born 8/12/1870 and died 4/20/1947. Any help greatly appreciated.

William Doggett Posted on: 04 Feb 2001, by  tahoebob

Surnames > Doggett

...Doggett Frank Leroy Benson & Edna May Freshour Janet Benson & Gary Strain Angie Strain & Bob Peart From John Clarke Doggett Down are all from the Yreka area, Siskiyou County California (20 mi...

HARRISON family of BC Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by  ramackett

Localities > North America > Canada > British Columbia > Southwestern

...suspect that the family may have had one of the above surnames, perhaps my grandmother Ellen May (n Peart) Mackett's sister? I would be interested in hearing from any descendents. I believe there are some...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.