Search the Boards

Search Results for "Queripel" - 150 Messages

per page

German family Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by  richpq

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...sketchy because I know next to nothing about him. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. Rich Queripel

Zahns Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by  richpq

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

...information anyone can give me on the Zahns, Whiteheads, or Ballards would be much appreciated.Thanks. Rich Queripel

Queripel Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by Troy Queripel

Surnames > Queripel

Stumbled upon your site and was intrigued. I come from Guernland but am living elswhere (as guys from there tend to do!). My family are still there and I'm sure could help with your search. What I kno...

Queripels from Guernsey Posted on: 13 Apr 2001, by  richpq

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Channel Islands > Guernsey > General

...am in the process of researching my family tree, which stems from Guernsey. My Dad (Ralston Francis Queripel) was born on the island in 1948 to Cyril Queripel and Dorothy Isobel Wood (she was married to someone else ...

Queripels Posted on: 14 Apr 2001, by  SylviaRoger13

...England Source: FHL Film 1342353 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 5632 Folio 7 Page 8 Marr Age Sex Birthplace John QUERIPEL M 48 M St Peter In The Wood, Guernsey, Channel Islands Rel: Head Occ: Farm Servant Bet...

Re: Queripels Posted on: 12 Aug 2001, by c schultz

...and raised on the island of Guernsey and was one of nine children. His full name was William Torrens Queripel. He came to this country with a load of Guernsey cattle destined for a farm over here. Several ...

Albert E. Naldrett Posted on: 25 Aug 2001, by  richpq

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Columbia

...317, Market Street. ANy info anyone could share with me would be much appreciated. Thanks. Richard Queripel Nottingham, England

Can anyone help? Posted on: 26 Aug 2001, by  richpq

...about this coffee house is proving difficult. Any suggestions gratefully received. Thanks. Richard Queripel Nottingham

My Guernsey roots Posted on: 26 Aug 2001, by  richpq

...Mansell Street, St. Peter Port, Guernsey. On the other side, I have got as far back as John (Jean?) Queripel (born 1833, St. Pierre du Bois, Guernsey)and his wife, Betsy Renouf (born 1831, St. Martins, Guern...

1891 census look-up Posted on: 02 Jun 2002, by  richpq

...someone could check whether or not they were still there 10 years later. Thank you ever so much. Richard Queripel Sheffield, United Kingdom

1891 census look-up Posted on: 03 Jun 2002, by  richpq

...someone could check whether or not they were still there 10 years later. Thank you ever so much. Richard Queripel Sheffield, United Kingdom

Queripels 1891 Guernsey census look-up Posted on: 03 Jun 2002, by  richpq

...Port. If anyone could check these houses in the 1891 census, I would be very grateful. Cheers. Richard Queripel Sheffield, United Kingdom

Queripel Family in France, Newark NJ, NYC Posted on: 15 Jun 2003, by  arb871

Surnames > Queripel

Need any information about Henry J. Queripel born abt. 1803 plus, or minus a few years, in France. His wife born in England. They emigrated to USA prior to 1830. His son Henry J. Queripel Jr. born in NY 1833. A young...

Channel Islands/ Wisconsin USA 1850's Posted on: 22 Jun 2003, by  arb871

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Channel Islands > Jersey > General

...there was a specific area in Wisconsin that families from Channel Island were drawn to?? My lineage is Queripel, First one to America was Henry J. Queripel Sr. born in 1803 Guernsey, Channel Islands( one of 10 child...

Rachel Renouf/ St Peters Port/ Channel Islands Posted on: 22 Jun 2003, by  arb871

Surnames > Knight

Is there any possibility that your Rachel Renouf, was the child of Rachel Queripel b. Dec 1805. Or the grandchild ? My Queripel line had Rachel Queripel as one of ten children born to Jean Queripel b 1777 and Elizabeth Bailleul b 17...

Re: LONGDON from Kent or London, England Posted on: 05 Jul 2003, by  arb871

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Henry

Hello, My ggg grandfather was Henry J. Queripel Sr. born abt 1803, France, or Guernsey, Channel Islands. According to birth data, he married an Ann Longdon, born in England. They were the parents of William ...

Re: Longdon of Newton, Sussex Co., NJ Posted on: 05 Jul 2003, by  arb871

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Sussex

...Longdon born in abt. 1808 plus, or minus, a few years. She was married to my GGG Grandfather Henry J. Queripel Sr. born France( or Channel Islands) abt. 1803. My Queripel emigrated to America, He shows in Trade Direc...

Re: Queripel Family in France, Newark NJ, NYC Posted on: 04 Jul 2004, by Ella Kemp

Surnames > Queripel

Do you have Peter ,Mary Ann, Carolin Queripel, ca 1847, NYC in your line? Any Brunner's, Broward's, Thompson''s, Wilkin's?

Re: Queripel Family in France, Newark NJ, NYC Posted on: 09 Jul 2004, by  arb871

Surnames > Queripel

Ella, My NYC Queripel's were a family of 4 boys and 4 girls. Proceeding them in Gurnsey, Channel Islands, were also large families. In New Jersey and NYC, the years involved began about 1818 for my li...

Frederick Louis Zahn Posted on: 07 Apr 2005, by  richpq

Surnames > Zahn

...looked back. Any links or suggestions as to how to find his German past gratefully received! Richard Queripel Brussels, Belgium

Frederick Louis Zahn Posted on: 07 Apr 2005, by  richpq

...looked back. Any links or suggestions as to how to find his German past gratefully received! Richard Queripel Brussels, Belgium

Thomas Drake - England Posted on: 01 May 2005, by  rqueripel

Surnames > Drake

...may have been dead by 1901). I wonder if anyone has any Drake links or any advice? Thanks! Richard Queripel Brussels, Belgium

Allcard and Wharmby Families of Lancashire Posted on: 01 May 2005, by Richard Queripel

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

...info from anyone who might have a link or can provide advice greatly appreciated. Thanks! Richard Queripel Brussels, Belgium

1841-1861 look-ups Posted on: 12 May 2005, by Richard Queripel

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Suffolk > General

...King was a Master Mariner in 1871. Any info anyone could find would be greatfully received. Richard Queripel Brussels, Belgium

Re: Queripel Posted on: 12 Jun 2005, by  surfin37

Surnames > Queripel

...Well if your family came from the isles of Gurnsey we must be related....my grand-father was Herbert Queripel...had a bother John, My gg grand-father worked on the panama cannel..... My grandfather lived in ...

Re: Queripel, in Forest, G, CHI Posted on: 22 Jun 2005, by  unknown1u5b60...

Surnames > Queripel

My Queripel line originated in Forest, Guernsey, Channel Islands. Samuel Queripel b 1769 married to Rachel Vidamour b Oct 12, 1771 Torteval. Children: All born in Forest, Guernsey: Rachel Queripel b Sept 16,1794(sponsors Wil...

Re: Queripel Posted on: 23 Jun 2005, by Richard Queripel

Surnames > Queripel

I cannot find a link between my Queripels and yours. Maybe there will prove to be one in the future. I will let you know if I find one.

Re: Queripel Posted on: 23 Jun 2005, by  unknown1u5b60...

Surnames > Queripel

Thank you Richard. I should be interesting to find the earliest group of Queripels in the Channel Islands. With the large families of 8 and more children. It's possible many of us are related if one g...

Re: Queripel m Tosdevin Posted on: 24 Jun 2005, by Richard

Surnames > Queripel

I'm sure most of us are related somewhere along the line. The earliest Queripel I have is William Queripel, who married Rachel Tosdevin in 1802 in Castel, Guernsey (where he was also born). His son John Queripel, born Octob...

Re: Queripel Posted on: 24 Jun 2005, by  unknown1u5b60...

Surnames > Queripel

Thanks, guess you have to trace back to earlier Queripels. On my line it's 1769 Samuel Queripel Forest is confirmed, but the parentage before him, and grandparents getting back into 1720's, isn't. I haven't g...

Re: Brehaut family details available Posted on: 29 Jun 2005, by  unknown1u5b60...

My GGG Grandfather Henry Queripel was born Feb 17, 1803 and baptised Feb 20, 1803 in Forest, Guernsey> His godparents were Pierre Brehaut and Elizabeth Vidamour. He was one of 8 children born to Rachel Vid...

ALLCARD 1841 Lancashire Look-Up Posted on: 12 Nov 2005, by Richard Queripel

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

...that he was a farmer. I would be very grateful if anyone could do me this favour. Thanks! Richard Queripel Brussels, Belgium

Drake Family - Thomas Drake Posted on: 01 May 2005, by  rqueripel

Surnames > Drake

...may have been dead by 1901). I wonder if anyone has any Drake links or any advice? Thanks! Richard Queripel Brussels, Belgium

Re: Drake Family - Thomas Drake Posted on: 01 May 2005, by Richard Queripel

Surnames > Drake

...family in Ardwick. Thanks again for trying to help me out. I appreciate you taking the time. Richard Queripel Brussels, Belgium

Veldran Posted on: 23 Jul 2006, by  unknown1u5b60...

Surnames > Veldran

I am very interested in this family. Adaline Veldran b 1834, married to Henry J. Queripel b 1833. Their children: Emma, Sarah A., Frances,( Grandmother to June Allyson, A movie star married to actor, Dick Po...

Re: Veldran Family Posted on: 24 Jul 2006, by  unknown1u5b60...

Surnames > Veldran

The Adaline Veldran and Henry J. Queripel in body of your message are my gggrandparents on my paternal line. Adaline born 1834, and Henry J. Queripel b 1833 in NY, They had 5 children: Emma b 1854 New Jersey, Sarah A...

the hubbards of islington (before it got posh!) Posted on: 09 Sep 2006, by  mrstinthehous...

Surnames > Hubbard

I'm looking for any info that any one might have on Charles Hubbard, born 1868 ish in Finsbury. He was married to Rachel Marsh and, at various stages of his life, was a gas labourer, an Regimental Sar...

Re: Touzeau / George Henry Rolls - b.1852 Guernsey Posted on: 09 Mar 2006, by  RogerNorman44

Localities > Oceania > Australia > New South Wales > General

...Marie Enouf d 23/1/1793. They had 6 kids, incl Joseph T b 27/5/1747, Gsy d before 21/6/1825. m Marie Queripel b abt 1751,d 21 /6/1825,SPP Gsy. they had 7 kids incl Stephen ( Etienne) Tb 14 Sep1783 m Shepherd...

Priaulx Posted on: 09 Nov 2006, by  unknown1u5b60...

Surnames > Priaulx

Does anyone have Thomasse Priaulx b 1718 married to Jean Queripel of Forest, in their Priaulx Family Tree?

Re: Queripel Posted on: 16 Jun 2005, by  surfin37

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

...think we responded before about my great grandfather coming from Isle of Guernsey his name was James Queripel, his fathers name was John i believe, i lost all my data when my computer crashed if you could hel...

Family History Posted on: 21 Dec 1998, by  @@jlenoury@ao...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Channel Islands > General

The above families are ancestors of mine dated back to 1794. Adele Crawford (nee Le Noury) was my great aunt.There are certainly a number of other relatives in the family tree. Reply, if possible.

Torode, Queripel Posted on: 04 Jul 1999, by  pandrryan

...mentioned in your query. I am descedant from George Torode (b. 1828 St Saviour)and Elizabeth (Betsey) Queripel (b. 1828 St Martin). They were married in 1852 at St Martin and later migrated to Australia.

Torode & Queripel Posted on: 29 Sep 1999, by  @@jlenoury@ao...

Hi! Thanks for the info. Jean LeNoury married an Elizabeth Queripel at Forest Church, 3 August,1794.I have information on only 1 child Nicolas LeNoury born 10 November, 1796. Jean Torode of St.Saviours had a ...

Louise Le Noury Posted on: 27 Dec 1999, by  @@jlenoury@ao...

...Marguerite(1801) at St. Sampson's in 1826. John's (Jean) parents were John(Jean) Le Noury and Elizabeth Queripel married at Forest Church Aug. 3, 1794. At this point I have not researched any further back. I ...

Re: JEAN or LeNOURY/ESTHER CORBET Posted on: 25 Aug 2001, by John

Bill, There seems to be another connect here. Jean Le Noury married Elizabeth Queripel, Forest Church, 3 August, 1794. It's too much of a coincidence in time to somehow not be related. Sincerely, John

Re: BAILLEUL Posted on: 06 Dec 2005, by Richard Lawton

...any details of this family. My 4-g grandmother was Elizabeth BAILLEUL, who married in 1790 to Jean QUERIPEL and had 11 children. She was born in 1772 and died 1826 (or 1836), but I have nothing on her parent...

Searching ROBILLIARD Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  dadarche

...time, family moved to Forest Parrish. Also females who married into this family, Gallienne, Langlois, Queripel

Queripel -- Channel Island Geneology Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by Karen McIntosh

I am interested in tracing possible relatives from the Channel Islands. My Great Grandfather John Queripel was from there. I would appreciate any information. Thank you. Karen McIntosh

QUERIPEL Family Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by Karen McIntosh

...in East Wemyss - County of Fife on 16/11/1903. I would appreciate any information regarding the name Queripel. Thank you.

Queripel Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by Stan Woods

...Martin G and Rachel G. (Martin, born in 1819, came to Victoria in 1854.) You might like to contact John Queripel in Johannesburg. John may be listening in. (Hi John, are you there? I hope you're well.) He ma...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.