Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Queripel" - 150 Messages

per page

Priaulx Posted on: 09 Nov 2006, by  unknown1u5b60...

Surnames > Priaulx

Does anyone have Thomasse Priaulx b 1718 married to Jean Queripel of Forest, in their Priaulx Family Tree?

Re: Queripel Posted on: 16 Jun 2005, by  surfin37

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

...think we responded before about my great grandfather coming from Isle of Guernsey his name was James Queripel, his fathers name was John i believe, i lost all my data when my computer crashed if you could hel...

Re: John Queripel Posted on: 14 Oct 2006, by  JohnMFalla

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Channel Islands > General

The names and dates fit a John Queripel, born in Forest in 1823, and his wife Rachel Duquemin, b. abt 1815 in St. Saviour. They are in the 1851, 1861 and 1871 censuses of Forest parish, Guernsey, living at V...

Re: John Queripel Posted on: 12 Oct 2006, by  unknown1u5b60...

I descend from Queripel's of Forest, Guernsey, also. Samuel Queripel b 1769 married Rachel Vidamour b 0ct 12, 1771 Torteval. In Forest they had 8 children: Rachel, Caroline, Samuel Priaulx, Marthe, Margueritt...

John Queripel Posted on: 11 Oct 2006, by sharyn

still trying to research my roots, my grand-father was Herbert Queripel, of New Bedford, Mass.. he had a bother John, his fathers name was James Queripel born on the Isle of Guernsey in 1863, James father was John Queripel ...

Re: BAILLEUL Posted on: 06 Dec 2005, by Richard Lawton

...any details of this family. My 4-g grandmother was Elizabeth BAILLEUL, who married in 1790 to Jean QUERIPEL and had 11 children. She was born in 1772 and died 1826 (or 1836), but I have nothing on her parent...

Family of Queripel Posted on: 28 May 2001, by John Cotterell

Hi, my name is John Cotterell and my wife name is Kay. Kay is the daughter of John Queripel. John had 3 daughters, Lorna, Sally and Kay. John died in 1970 and we tried to find his grave in Guernsey when we tr...

Queripels in Guernsey Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  richpq

...know next to nothing except that my grandad, who was born in 1903 and died in 1976, was called Cyril Queripel and was married to a Dorothy Wood. My grandfather supposedly came from a BIG family, and some of h...

Bourgaizes, Ozannes, Priaulx, Tosdevin, Gallienne, Le Riche, Carre, Le Cras, Patourel - any links with you? Posted on: 14 Jul 2005, by Richard Queripel

...Renouf (born about 1698) married Thomasse Priaulx. 7. Jean Bourgaize married Marthe Ozanne. 8. William Queripel married Rachel Tosdevin - late 17th Century. Contact me if you see a link. Thanks. Richard ...

Re: Queripel Posted on: 10 Jul 2005, by  surfin37

My, GG grandfather was James Queripel... had two sons John Henry and Herbert, my grandfather... he came to the usa in 1887 i think and worked on the panama canal 1910 thru 1912.... John, Herbert and James' wi...

Re: Queripel Posted on: 18 Jun 2005, by  unknown1u5b60...

Sharyn, You are welcome. Not sure if this helps. But my Queripel line also Homesteaded a farm in Wisconsin, mid-1800's. They had one of their five children born out there: Sarah A. Queripel b 1860 WI. Emma was born 1...

Re: Queripel Posted on: 17 Jun 2005, by sharyn

...wrong time frame... darn, I had the information but lost it on my computer when it crashed. James Henry Queripel, was a seaman here in America and in 1910 worked on the Panama Canal for two years, he took hi...

Re: Queripel Posted on: 17 Jun 2005, by  unknown1u5b60...

My ancestors are Queripels from Forest, Guernsey, Channel Islands. Samuel Queripel born 1769, married to Rachel Vidamour b Oct 12, 1771, Torteval, died 1813 in Forest. Mother to Rachel Queripel b Sep 16, 1794; Caroli...

sorry misunderstanding....John Queripel had more than 2 children...but two were named john...first one died shortly after birth.....they renamed another son John,,,, thought there was a mary and Rachel

...get information on my great grandfathers family...he came from the Isle of Guernsey his name was James Queripel. i know his fathers name was John, and they had two children both named John..one passed first.....

Re: Betsy Renouf Posted on: 06 Jun 2005, by  unknown1u5b60...

We have corresponded before RE: Queripel. Mine, Samuel Queripel b 1769 Forest, Guernsey. Married to Rachel Vidamour b oct 12, 1771 Torteval, died 1813 in Forest. Children Rachel, Caroline, Samuel Priaulx, Marthe, Hen...

Betsy Renouf Posted on: 03 May 2005, by Richard Queripel

...two children apart from Elizabeth: John (20) and Maria (18). Betsy Renouf went on to marry John Henry Queripel and have 10 children. Any info about Renoufs in Guernsey, particularly St. Martins would be gra...

Re: JEAN or LeNOURY/ESTHER CORBET Posted on: 25 Aug 2001, by John

Bill, There seems to be another connect here. Jean Le Noury married Elizabeth Queripel, Forest Church, 3 August, 1794. It's too much of a coincidence in time to somehow not be related. Sincerely, John

Re: Queripel Posted on: 10 Apr 2002, by  sanjohn2

...Henry. James being my husband's g/g/grandfather. Martin's parents were Philippe Guille b.1782 and Rachel Queripel. They were married on the 17 November, 1802. Regards, Sandra

Re: Queripel Posted on: 18 Mar 2002, by  iannash11

...yours. My mothers family, Guille, came from Sark. Philippe Gulle who you mention as marrying Rachel Queripel was my Great Great Great Gand Father. According to the information I have he was born 21/05/1782...

Queripel Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by Stan Woods

...Martin G and Rachel G. (Martin, born in 1819, came to Victoria in 1854.) You might like to contact John Queripel in Johannesburg. John may be listening in. (Hi John, are you there? I hope you're well.) He ma...

QUERIPEL Family Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by Karen McIntosh

...in East Wemyss - County of Fife on 16/11/1903. I would appreciate any information regarding the name Queripel. Thank you.

Queripel -- Channel Island Geneology Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by Karen McIntosh

I am interested in tracing possible relatives from the Channel Islands. My Great Grandfather John Queripel was from there. I would appreciate any information. Thank you. Karen McIntosh

Re: Queripels Posted on: 12 Jun 2005, by  surfin37

Richard, My great great grandfather was John Henry Queripel, My grandfather was Herbert....he also had a bother John...let me check my documents to see if it lists the address of where they lived in the chan...

Queripels Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by Peter Ryan

I am not sure if it will help but I have come across a John Queripel who died in the parish of Vale, Guernsey, 21 March 1888 at the age of 55 years. This would fit with the date of birth you mentioned of 1833...

Queripels in Guernsey Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by  richpq

I am trying to find information on my great-great grandparents, John Henry Queripel (born 1833) and Betsy Renouf (born 1831), & Francois Le Riche (born 1832) and Nancy Carre (born 1833). Both families app...

Torode & Queripel Posted on: 29 Sep 1999, by  @@jlenoury@ao...

Hi! Thanks for the info. Jean LeNoury married an Elizabeth Queripel at Forest Church, 3 August,1794.I have information on only 1 child Nicolas LeNoury born 10 November, 1796. Jean Torode of St.Saviours had a ...

Torode, Queripel Posted on: 04 Jul 1999, by  pandrryan

...mentioned in your query. I am descedant from George Torode (b. 1828 St Saviour)and Elizabeth (Betsey) Queripel (b. 1828 St Martin). They were married in 1852 at St Martin and later migrated to Australia.

Louise Le Noury Posted on: 27 Dec 1999, by  @@jlenoury@ao...

...Marguerite(1801) at St. Sampson's in 1826. John's (Jean) parents were John(Jean) Le Noury and Elizabeth Queripel married at Forest Church Aug. 3, 1794. At this point I have not researched any further back. I ...

Family History Posted on: 21 Dec 1998, by  @@jlenoury@ao...

The above families are ancestors of mine dated back to 1794. Adele Crawford (nee Le Noury) was my great aunt.There are certainly a number of other relatives in the family tree. Reply, if possible.

Searching ROBILLIARD Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  dadarche

...time, family moved to Forest Parrish. Also females who married into this family, Gallienne, Langlois, Queripel

Lake surname Channel Islands Posted on: 22 Jun 2003, by  arb871

While researching my line of QUERIPEL, I came across an interesting item. " A Mrs.T.LAKE,( nee Queripel ), of the Rogergerie, St. Sampsons, was charged with fortune telling, the explanation of dreams & prac...

Betsy Renouf Posted on: 03 May 2005, by Richard Queripel

Surnames > Renouf

...two children apart from Elizabeth: John (20) and Maria (18). Betsy Renouf went on to marry John Henry Queripel and have 10 children. Any info about Renoufs in Guernsey, particularly St. Martins would be gra...

Re: Surnames "Queripel" Posted on: 17 Jul 2003, by  arb871

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montréal > General

I am Queripel direct-line. My grandmother Emma Theny Hambrook/ Binger born feb 14, 1884 in NYC. Waa the daughter of Emma Queripel Perry/ Hambrook born 1854 in New Jersey. Her parents were Henry J. Queripel Jr. born 1833 in...

Re: LONGDONs of Derbyshire, UK Posted on: 20 Jun 2003, by  arb871

Surnames > Longdon

My GGG Grandfather b. 1803 in Guernsey, Channel Islands, Henry J. Queripel. He married Ann Longdon, born in England. I do not know if Henry emigrated already married to Ann, or if he met her after he emigrat...

Re: Longdons...England Posted on: 05 Jul 2003, by  arb871

Surnames > Longdon

...born in England around 1805, or so. Emigrated to America, was married to my GGG Grandfather Henry J. Queripel born around 1803 in France( or Channel Islands). He is in Trade Directory NYC in year 1835, as a P...

Hambrock Posted on: 29 Oct 2003, by  arb871

Surnames > Hambrock

...born in NJ. By 1880 they were residing in New York City. In the 16th Ward. Charles Wesley married Emma Queripel/ Perry. Had 3 children: Emma Theny Hambrook b 1884 in NY, Charles Francis Hambrook, Henry G. Ha...

Re: EARLY HAMBROOKS TO AMERICA Posted on: 22 Mar 2002, by  bkb2000

Surnames > Hambrook

...1907. His mother Emma Theny Hambrook/Binger B. Feb. 1884. Her parents, Charles Wesley Hambrook, and Emma Queripel/Hambrook. Emma's Two younger brothers: Charles Francis Hambrook b. May 1886, and Henry G. Hamb...

Hambrooks to America Posted on: 18 Jun 2005, by  unknown1u5b60...

Surnames > Hambrook

...Joseph E. Howell b Sept 9 1849, d.Sept 7 1936 NY); Charles Wesley Hambrook b 1855 NJ, Married to Emma Queripel/ Perry b 1854 NJ); William H. Hambrook b Oct 11, 1859 NJ. There is a John Hambrook listed in Pass...

Re: Hambrook on US Census 1880 Posted on: 06 Jul 2003, by  vickiayo2

Surnames > Hambrook

...Marital Status Gender Race Age Birthplace Occupation Father's Birthplace Mother's Birthplace Henry J. QUERIPEL Self M Male W 47 NY Hardware Dealer FRANCE ENG Adeline QUERIPEL Wife M Femal...

Re: Hambrook on US Census 1880 Posted on: 06 Jul 2003, by  arb871

Surnames > Hambrook

Thank you. I do have a Sarah Queripel in my direct-line of Queripel/ Hambrook.

Re: Hambrook on US Census 1880 Posted on: 05 Jul 2003, by  vickiayo2

Surnames > Hambrook

I saw this from the same list. Thought you might want it as it is such an unusual name. Queripel, Sarah Spouse : Covilleer, Jesse Date/Year of Marriage : 1870 Location : Manhattan County : New York * Ce...

Re: Hambrook on US Census 1880 Posted on: 05 Jul 2003, by  arb871

Surnames > Hambrook

...Hambrock/ Hambrook( The family used both spellings) b. 1855 in NJ, US is my GG Grandfather, he married Emma Queripel/ Perry born 1854 in New Jersey, US. 1883 is marriage date, my Grandmother Emma Theny Hambro...

LeNoury Family Posted on: 01 Aug 1999, by  @@jlenoury@ao...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Mrs. S.A. LeNoury, Devon,England, Dear Mrs. LeNoury, My name is John Frederick Sydney LeNoury, born, September 28, 1943, Horsham, West Sussex. I have been researching my family tree and came up with...

Re: 1841 Census Look-Up Posted on: 12 May 2005, by Richard Queripel

Thanks a million for your reply and being kind enough to send the actual image. Thanks a lot. That helps so much with my research. Richard Queripel

1841 Census Look-Up Posted on: 11 May 2005, by Richard Queripel

...were living at Parker Place, Exmouth. Thanks a million if anyone can do this on my behalf. Richard Queripel Brussels, Belgium

Re: Bulkeley History Posted on: 15 Feb 2002, by Jose Moreno-Lacalle

Surnames > Bulkeley

... I know Mother would be fascinated to find out more about the family history (she's Audrea Bulkeley Queripel). Regards, José

queripel's in Australia Posted on: 12 May 2007, by  DonnaParker05

Surnames > Queripel

looking to trace all decendants of the queripel family that came to australia on the Surprise 1855 martin Queripel with wife Judith Mauger Martin Grut Queripel Judith Queripel Paul Grut Queripel Peter Queripel John Mauger Queripel Mary Surprise Queripel born on th...

Re: Queripel/ My line of Queripel/ 1690 through 1834 Posted on: 30 Jun 2007, by  arb871

Added information. Samuel W. Queripel b 1769 Forest took a second wife after Rachel Vidamour Queripel died June 1813 in Forest. She was Marthe Arnold b Aug 1764 L'echelle, St. Andrews,they married 1815(her parents El...

Re: Queripel Posted on: 20 Jun 2007, by  calderre

...cant access the message of Dec 2000; it only shows a profile form. I also dont know this particular Queripel at all. Perhaps it was Karen you wanted as she had a John on her first message on the Board. Cheers...

per page