Search the Boards

Search Results for "Regnault" - 46 Messages

per page

Browns New York Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by Cheryl

Surnames > Brown

...Catharine May, Frances Ethel, Zelia Dorothea, Albert Edward William, Louis Francis, Evelyn Hope, Felix Regnault, Amy Mary and Evelyn Hope. (his horse was named Franklin) do these names have any connection wit...

Abraham Brown Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by Cheryl

Surnames > Brown

...Catharine May, Frances Ethel, Zelia Dorothea, Albert Edward William, Louis Francis, Evelyn Hope, Felix Regnault, Amy Mary and Evelyn Hope. (his horse was named Franklin) do these names have any connection wit...

Albert Pearson Brown Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by Cheryl

Surnames > Brown

FRANCOIS TESSIER Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by EARL lIND

Surnames > Tessier

...DESCENDENTS OF UBAIN TESSIER AND MARIE ARCHAMBAULT ARE AS FOLLOWS: SON, JOHN BASTISTE MARRIED ELZABETH REGNAULT, THEIR SON IS JACQUES WHO MARRIED MARIE LOUISE MONET, THEIR SON IS FRANCOIS WHO MARRIED MARGARIT...

Correction:message #69 Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Joyce Matteau

Surnames > Monette

...Angelique Parent. The Parents of Jacque Dit Lavigne Tessier are Jean-Baptiste Tessier and Elisabeth Regnault. Jean-Baptiste Tessier was born 26 Jan 1672 at Montreal,Quebec to Urbain Tessier and Marie Archamb...

Louis d'Amours m. Elizabeth Tessier Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by Linda Louviere d'Amours

Surnames > Damour

Hi Pam, Louis d'Amours (Pierre Jeanne Prevost) was married 3 times: 1. Marie Regnault 2. Elizabeth Tessier m. St.Paul de Paris, Fr. Cildren of this marriage: +Elizabeth d'Amours +Mathieu d'Amours 3. Anne D...

Brown Abraham Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by Cheryl

Surnames > Brown

...ship we are not sure of but it was possibly the Bedford. Albert Pearson BROWN married Mary Dorothea REGNAULT at the Chatham Islands in 1872 and had a family of 10 children. They later moved to Ashburton in Mi...

Abraham Brown Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by Cheryl

Surnames > Brown

...a whaling? ship that was wrecked?at the Chatham Islands. Albert Pearson BROWN married Mary Dorothea REGNAULT at the Chatham Islands in 1872 and had a family of 10 children.

Pierre Drolet Posted on: 09 Feb 2001, by  ChrisChristia...

Surnames > Drolet

... Debreuil Ancienne Lorette Marie-Josephe Catherine Verrette d/o Joseph & M.-Louise Renaud/ Regnault ------- Pierre Blais, son of Christophe & Jeanne LeVasseur m 21/Sep/1688 Contract: Notary Rag...

Re: Guilliam Tonnelier Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by Deanna Tunnell Allen

Surnames > Tunnell

I am seeking information on the parents of Gulloaum Tonnelier. I do have the names Tomas Tonnelier and Jaquette Regnault. I would share information with you. Sincerely.

JOHNSON, REGNAULT, CRAIG, Philadelphia, PA Posted on: 02 Jan 2002, by  BobBrown4402

Surnames > Johnson

...both born and died in Philadelphia. James C. Johnson's parents were William H. Johnson and Caroline Regnault of Phila. I am looking for the parents of both. It is said that Caroline Regnault's father was fo...

Jean-Baptiste Tessier-Lavigne m. Elisabeth Regnault Posted on: 06 Sep 2002, by  miaturner

Surnames > Tessier

I have searched the message boards to see if this information has already been provided, but I haven't found it yet, so can anyone give me the names of the parents of this couple, please? I have had t...

Regnault and Contesse Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by Brian Murphy

Localities > Western Europe > France > Alsace

...appreciated as this is a proverbial "needle in the haystack" situation. Thanks! Vitals: Louis Regnault born 1860. Father: Joseph Regnault Mother: Unknown Wife: Louise Contesse or Comt...

Re: Regnault and Contesse Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by Karl von Oberdorf

...start searching: La France de votre Nom de Famille ( http://www.geopatronyme.com/ ) tells you that four Regnault have been born in the Territoire de Belfort between 1891 and 1915. The Territoire de Belfort w...

Re: Regnault and Contesse Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by Dave Francis

...surname Contesse, Voila says that there was one birth in Bas-Rhin and that was in the town of Strasbourg. Regnault also returns births in Strasbourg. So Strasbourg would be a good place to look. This is no...

Re: Johann Caspar RISBECK Posted on: 18 Oct 2003, by Tomas Risbecker

Surnames > Riesbeck

...Risbeck.Furhtermore in the French version (I have the first edition-three volumes- printed in Paris by Regnault Libraire in 1788) there is a little note in the forewords saying:"Monsieur le Baron de Risb...

Re: Miller/Gauthier/Laucier Posted on: 22 Jan 2004, by Bev

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

...born to Joseph Lussier & Salomee Gauthier Born 8, baptized 13 Sep 1863 Godparents: Jean Baptiste Regnault & Emelie Gauthier Another side note - JB Regnault/Renaud dit Deslauriers was married to Philomene Bou...

Re: Renaud Genealogy Site Posted on: 27 Mar 2004, by Jeanne Flanagan

Surnames > Renaud

Hi Ray, I am also a decendent of Guillaume Regnault dit Renaud and would like to know how we are related. Joseph Renaud and Felicity Tourangeau are my great grandparents. Am very interested in what you know. ...

Re: Marie-Renee Chartier and Joseph Arcand, 1718 Posted on: 03 Apr 2004, by Vernon L. Chartier

Surnames > Chartier

...Quebec in 1646. The first was Louis-Theandre Chartier who married Elizabeth Damours (Louis & Marie Regnault) in Paris. They arrived in Quebec in 1646 with two children. They only had one son, Rene-Louis C...

Re: Lost Tessiers Posted on: 26 Mar 2005, by  tessier71

Surnames > Tessier

...marié le 22 février 1740 à Longeuil Québec Jacques fils de Jean-Baptiste/Elizabeth Regnault marié le 4 novembre 1698 à Montréal ,Québec Jean-Baptiste fils de Urbain/M...

Re: Michel Renaud m. Henrietta Lacasse 1846, Dorchester, QC Posted on: 20 Jun 2005, by  Johan_Robitai...

Surnames > Renaud

...Québec-Banlieue, Qc Marie Anne COTÉ (Ignace & Geneviève DALLAIRE) Charles RENAULT / RENAUD / REGNAULT (Pierre & Françoise BONIN) - m1. 1786-10-02 St-Charles-Borromée, Charles...

Re: Betancourt Posted on: 24 Nov 2005, by M. S. Miranda

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

...http://web.meganet.net/bettenco/bette000t.htm#tableofcontents -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Regnault Bethencourt (III) (Jean, Regnault, Philippe, Jean) (suffix...

Re: Pietr Van der Millen Posted on: 13 Jan 2006, by Pat

Surnames > Mills

Possibly by now you have found your link. I see that there is a Percy Regnault MILLS as son of Willis Husted MILLS and Ella V HAFFEFINGER of Bedford, Westchester Co, NY. Percy bd as 5 6 1882. Coudl he be rela...

Re: Tunnell / Sumner / Rigby in Formby Liverpool Lancashire Posted on: 12 Mar 2006, by  WilmaMCOWSARB...

Surnames > Tunnell

Hi Greg! Here is the Tonnelier/Tunnel/Tunnell lineage that starts in France to Yorkshire,Eng.(at the end of this post)Since your Tunnell's did not leave England it appears that this line ot TonnelierT...

Regnier Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by  DeniseCorke

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > General

...names and dates, I will be glad to look it up for you. We found in this book spellings: REGNIER,REGNE, REGNAULT, REIGNIER, REINER, RENIER. I also see Charpentier and Lemaire. I have a DeWael in my Belgian fam...

Tunnell Lineage Posted on: 18 Jun 1999, by Jim Sinclair

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Comanche

...Stephen and Kezia Money Tunnell of Fredericksburg, Va. They tie back to Thomas Tonnelier & Jacquette Regnault, born 1630's in France. I will be glad to share information. I do not have any information sho...

LeTellier Posted on: 20 Jan 1999, by Alys Jeanne Monod

Localities > Western Europe > France > Picardie

...parents of Modeste LeTellier who m 1 Lloyd 2 Balet and whose parents were Pierre Francois L./ Marie Regnault. Modeste b 1811 Torigni and lived besides Twickenham at Chateau de Saintines where she died 1890.

immigrants to Massachusetts Posted on: 01 Oct 2003, by  glsnj

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > United States > Irish immigrants

...anything from 1884 until 1900 where I have him living in the state of New Jersey, married to Josephine Regnault( immigrated around 1888, ...

Guillaume Regnault Posted on: 03 Nov 2003, by Brenda Talley

Surnames > Regnault

I am looking for the book "The decendants of Guilluame Regnault". Please e-mail me at bat45@aol.com. Thank you in advance.

Re: Guillaume Regnault Posted on: 27 Mar 2004, by Jeanne Flanagan

Surnames > Regnault

I am a descendent and would be very interested in any information on Guillaume Regnault dit Renaud and his descendents. Thanks. Jeanne

Regnault and Johnson, Phila., Pa., Early 1800s. Posted on: 15 Jan 2004, by  robert667

Surnames > Regnault

Need information about my GG grandmother, Caroline Regnault, who married William H. Johnson in Philadelphia. Caroline was probably born around 1815 in Phila. They had two children that I know of: James C. Joh...

Regnault/Tonnelier Posted on: 24 Jan 2005, by  ShirleyLopez5...

Surnames > Regnault

I am looking for info on a Jacquette Regnault born in France. She married Thomas Tonnelier in France. Thomas was born abt. 1626 in France. If anyone can help with any info on either of these families please e...

Mary Regnault Posted on: 22 Jun 2006, by  jmichaud78

Surnames > Regnault

Looking for Mary Regnault born abt 1833 Quebec and died 1907 Trenton, Ontario married abt 1858 Charles Desjardins born abt 1822 Quebec and died Aug 1896 Trenton, Ontario. Especially looking for parenst and si...

Re: Francois Baiselat Posted on: 22 Jun 2002, by  LynaLavoie60

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montréal > General

...Inhumation: 22 JUL 1722,POINTE-AUX-TREMBLES, QUEBEC Père: ANTOINE GALIPEAU (ANC.) Mère: PERRINE REGNAULT (ANC.) CHILDREN: JEAN BAPTISTE GALIPEAU Naissance: 14 MAR 1693,POINTE-AUX-TREMBLES, M...

Final..... Posted on: 26 Mar 2001, by Bill

Surnames > Bondurant

...Father: Jean Francois CHASTAIN (AFN:21R4-4Q) Family Mother: Francoise Jane (Renault) RENO (RE'NAULT) (REGNAULT) (AFN:21R4-5W) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Re: ARNO surname Posted on: 04 Feb 2005, by Marjorie Arno-Lienhard

Surnames > Arno

I recently discovered through a cousin that Louis Francis Arno line did come from Canada Renaud/Regnault and the line goes back to France in the 1600s. It sounds like we have the same ancestors! Louis and fam...

Re: line of Marie Therese Choiniere m. Pierre Deragon LaFrance Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by David A. La Marine

Surnames > Choiniere

...Etiennette Antoinette Pinaud Joineaux 1611-?. Their son, Jean Sabourin 1641-1721 m. Mathurine Renaud/Renou/Regnault 1643-1681. Their son, Jean Baptiste Choiniere dit Sabourin 1674-1756 m. Catherine Chartier...

Thos Appleby × Elisabeth Le Cornu, Ste-Marie, JER, CHI June 17,1775 Posted on: 01 Apr 2003, by  Aldo10

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Channel Islands > Jersey > General

...Grandin was born at Noirmont, bp St-Brelade, Jersey August 3, 1740. Thomas had married first, Rachel Regnault (Elie Regnault & Susanne Sorsoleil), as per research of Mrs Betty Trease in Australia. Elisabeth LeCor...

Jacques Regnault & Charlotte Sellon Posted on: 20 Mar 2007, by  Colleen_Sello...

Surnames > Regnault

Looking for information on Jacques Amanbel Regnault who maried Charlotte Sellon the dau of Sgt. Baker John Sellon from England. The dates have to be end of 1790 to early 1800's. I really have no further infor...

Re: Virginia Agee m/John Hurt Cook, VA Posted on: 05 May 2007, by  cbarnum123

Surnames > Agee

...Marie Elizabeth Faurd>Mathieu Age' & Cecelia Ann Gaudwin>Antoine Francois Age' & Judith Regnault Chastain>Julian Des Age'.

KINSELLA, Mark T Posted on: 19 Sep 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and three sisters, Barbara Simoneau of Burbank, Calif., Janice Ligouri of North Providence, and Lisa Regnault of Johnston. He was the former husband of Nancy Ruggieri of Coventry, and Patricia Sullivan of Pa...

New Info - Fuselier Coat of Arms Posted on: 15 Feb 2010, by  btb04

Surnames > Fuselier

...trade. Also in that volume you will find coats of arms for the Compagnon, Pavy, Royet, Dareste, and Regnault families, which are allied to Fuselier. These coats of arms are called "burgher arms", ...

Re: Objet : Plourde genealogy Posted on: 22 Sep 2010, by  BrandyPlourde

Surnames > Plourde

Descendants of Francois Plourde dit Pelourde (l'ancetre) Generation No. 1 1. FRANCOIS PLOURDE DIT PELOURDE1 (L'ANCETRE) was born 1575 in Traversais (pres de St-Cyr, Vienne, France, and died 1608 i...

Re: looking for marie louise roussel and lisa marie Roussel Posted on: 18 Jun 2011, by  ama2fr

Localities > Western Europe > France > Champagne Ardenne

Hello, It's a difficult inquiry you bring here. Even if you somehow find the assumed boarding school and its archives, I don't think you'll find the reason of their presence in them, unless it was do...

Re: Abraham Brown Posted on: 12 Feb 2012, by  mlovellsmith

Surnames > Brown

...Dorothea, daughter of Anna Dorothea and adopted daughter of Anna Dorothea's second husband Heinrich Regnault, the shipwrecked whaler). (her first husband was Johann Mueller, a german missionary) Very likely, ...

Re: Fromage, Grandchamp, Ardennes Posted on: 20 Dec 2012, by  jambomama

Localities > Western Europe > France > Champagne Ardenne

...(it's on line), her name was Lucie Camille FROMAGE, b c 1861, a servant living at Bogny Bray in Chateau Regnault, daughter of Jean-Baptiste Edmond FROMAGE a wool spinner who d in Signy L'Abbaye and of Adele L...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.