Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Schreier" - 303 Messages

per page

Family tree Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by Franck Schmitt

Localities > Central Europe > Czech Republic > Severocesky

...Schaab, + ? 10. Rabsteinek Johann Blasius ° 28.12.1813 Tschistay, oo 1.07.1844 Tschistay, + ? 11. Schreier Maria Regina ° 7.09.1810 Tschistay, + ? 12. Nitsch Anton ° 4.04.1825 Twrdina, oo 31.01...

Schreier Family Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Steve Graap

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Monroe

I have researched the Schreier Family of Monroe County, Wisconsin back to the late 1600s in Stommeln,Kreis Cologne, in the Rhineland of Germany.

Schreier Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by Vicki Rayburn

Surnames > Schreier

That's them. Uncle Ralph is still living in Dayton with Louise. I see them often. So we are cousins? Where are you located?

Schreier/Schrayer Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by Marge Schechner

Surnames > Schreier

My maternal grandmother's maiden name was Schreier (spelled Schrayer in a biography of a book that she wrote). She was born about 1878 to Rivka and Judah Schreier in Drohobycz, then Austria, now Ukraine. Any connecti...

Louis Schreier and Amanda Campbell Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by AFergot

Surnames > Schreier

My grandmother was Katie Schreier. I have a Louis and Joseph Schreier on my family tree. They were the children of Louis Schreier and Amanda Campbell. Is there any connection?

Re: SCHRIER Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by  sweetvinho

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

...across yours. I have a great-great grandfather; Frederick Deutscher that married a woman named Julia Schreier. Her parents names where Heinrich Schreier and Teresa Kriegel. What I found interesting is the name Joh...

SCHRIER Posted on: 13 Jul 1998, by HENRY F. SCHRIER III

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

...NY, then moved to Callicoon, Sullivan Cty, NY. Anglisized his name from Johannes Frederich Heinrich Schreier to Henry Frederick Schrier. There are some missing links in the Family I do not know if they moved ...

Scheidig Family Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by A.Fergot

Surnames > Scheidig

Looking for family of Anna Katharina Scheidig born in Furth Bavaria 6/13/1838 who married John Michael Schreier and died 4/20/1909 in Evansville IN

SCHREIER, Posted on: 02 Oct 1998, by HENRY F. SCHRIER

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...grandparents SCHRIER, Henry Frederick and RHINEHOLD, Emelie Agusta. My gg gf may have anglicised his name from SCHREIER, Johannes Frederick Heinrick, and may have been born in Abersdorf, Bavaria 16 June 1840.

John Michael Schreier and Anna Katharina Scheidig Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by A.Fergot

Surnames > Schreier

...dates for Louis and Joe, but their brothers and sisters were John, Mable, Mildred, Ralph and Katie Schreier. Their father Louis Christopher Schreier was born in 1868 and died in 1948 in Cincinnati, Ohio. His father ...

Family tree Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Franck Schmitt

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Bohemia

...Schaab, + ? 10. Rabsteinek Johann Blasius ° 28.12.1813 Tschistay, oo 1.07.1844 Tschistay, + ? 11. Schreier Maria Regina ° 7.09.1810 Tschistay, + ? 12. Nitsch Anton ° 4.04.1825 Twrdina, oo 31.01...

Re: Susannah SHROYER 1823-more info on her Posted on: 13 Mar 2004, by  Lorri91

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Belmont County (Oh) Genealogical Society (BCGS)

...time Godbless She is the sister of my ggg Thomas SHROYER 1. Susannah1 Shroyer (Jacob (2)A, Jacob ( Schreier)B, Hans Jorge( Schreier) or JacobC, Christian (2.)D Schreier, Nicolaus (or John?) ( Schreier)E Shroyer, John (SCHRIER)F) w...

Schreier Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by A.Fergot

Surnames > Schreier

We are 2nd cousins once removed. I am in Indianapolis. Would love to have more info on everybody. My E-mail address is DFergot@IQuest.Net

Louis and Joseph Schreier Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by Vicki Rayburn

Surnames > Schreier

My grandfather was Louis Schreier and Joseph was my uncle. The Katie sound familiar but I have to confess that I know little about my family. Louie died in Dec/85 and uncle Joe has passed but I'm not sure of ...

Family tree Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by Franck Schmitt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > German-Bohemian Heritage Society, New Ulm (GBHS)

per page