Search the Boards

Search Results for "Schreier" - 301 Messages

per page

Schreier, Skutta Posted on: 08 Jun 1998, by Peter Schreier

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Opole

Searching for relatives of my gggf August Schreier born 18.08.1858 in Hochkretscham/Leobschütz what is now ?Wodka/Glubczyce? und his parents Mathias Schreier and Josepha Skutta (died there)

SCHREIER, Posted on: 02 Oct 1998, by HENRY F. SCHRIER

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...grandparents SCHRIER, Henry Frederick and RHINEHOLD, Emelie Agusta. My gg gf may have anglicised his name from SCHREIER, Johannes Frederick Heinrick, and may have been born in Abersdorf, Bavaria 16 June 1840.

SCHREIER Posted on: 05 Mar 1999, by  ShelleyLDGree...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marathon

...Herald, Friday, December 4, 1998 and typed for the Marathon Co., WI Obit Forum by Betty Martz. Gertrude Schreier, 87, of 6001 Alderson St., Schofield, died Thrusday, Dec. 3, 1998, at Kennedy Park Medical and...

Schreier (Quinn) m Cramer (Anna Marie) Posted on: 17 Jan 1999, by Patrick Householder

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Monroe

In Monroe County, researching Quirin Schreier/Anna Marie Cramer Schreier family who came to this area in 1856. Also Jacob Knorst/Mary Hoff Knorst family In 1876 they moved to Jefferson Twp, Monroe County, WI and did ...

Daniel Williams Posted on: 13 Mar 1999, by  eborreson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Monroe

... Williams was a former feedmill owner and operator in Ontario. Survivors are two daughters, Judith Schreier of Cashton, Wis., and Patricia Kaufmann of Brownsville; a son, Dale of Ontario; a sister, Grace Noh...

Olga Petzke Schmitz Posted on: 13 Mar 1999, by  eborreson

...(Lorraine) Bardeen of Bangor, Mrs. William (Evangeline) Burch of Franksville, and Mrs. Norbert (Coletta) Schreier of Cashton; 1 son, LaVerne, Route 1, Norwalk; 17 grandchildren; 23 great grandchildren; 3 sist...

Re: SCHREIER Posted on: 13 Jan 1999, by Robert Schreier

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Opole

Hi, I'm searching about my ggf named EMIL SCHREIER BEILSTEIN, he born in 30/9/1890 maybe in LODZ, POLAND or Cologne, Germany. I need his birth record, can you help me? thanks!

SCHREIER, Albert G. 1922-1994 Posted on: 11 Mar 1999, by webmaster

Buffalo News; Buffalo, NY; 5 Dec 1994 A12 ALBERT G. SCHREIER, RECEIVED 3 BRONZE STARS Schreier, 72, died Saturday (Dec. 3, 1994) at his Wales Center home after a long illness. Born in Munich, Germany, he graduated ...

SCHREIE Posted on: 13 Jan 1999, by ROBERT SCHREIER

I'M LOOKING ABOUT EMIL SCHREIER BEILSTEIN BORNED 30/09/1890. I NEED HIS BIRTH RECORDS. THANKS

Schreiber - Girbig Posted on: 14 Jan 1999, by  girbigjp

Hi Are you looking for Schreier or Schreiber ? In which area, Silesia? BR

Paul Revere Biorn Posted on: 17 Oct 1999, by  twosox

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

...range to range through the Caribou Mountains. He made frequent stops at the Kunz Dairy, and met Mary Schreier, who was working for the dairy. Mary emigrated with her mother to the United States, from Switzerl...

SCHREIER Katherine birth home? Posted on: 23 Sep 1999, by Barbara Vaughan

...Illinois as a child as an orphan. According to the death records of my Aunt Loretta, Katherine was born as Schreier. Which area of Prussia or Germany would that be related to? Where would I find information a...

I'm looking for more Schreiers Posted on: 21 Jun 1999, by Tim Schreier

Surnames > Schreier

Hey, I'm Tim Schreier and I'm looking for relitives, all relitives. If you are related to the Schreier family in a way, please email me. thanks.

Schreier Posted on: 04 Dec 1999, by Dorie

Surnames > Schreier

Anyone related to Harry E. or Bryan Schreier, plese email me. My son just wants to meet them. He is Bryan's half-brother. He doesn't want anything from them, just to know them. Harry is his birth father. Plse...

SCHREIER' family from Nadvornaya Posted on: 27 Jul 1999, by Brooke Schreier

Surnames > Schreier

Hey, all. Any SCHREIER relatives out there? My branch of the family tree (several generations back) hails from Nadvornaya (Nadworna) in what is today the Ukraine. It's right near Ivano-Frankivsk (Stanislaw), ...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.