Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Stoeckel" - 227 Messages

per page

Arbeiter Unterstitung Posted on: 30 Mar 2001, by George Mathis

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

While checking the obituary of John J. Maeder, in the Rochester Post Express, 1898, I found reference to him being a member of the Arbeiter Unterstitung. Does any one know about this? It may be a miss...

STOECKEL and KUTTE Family Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by Glenys

Localities > Oceania > Australia > South Australia > General

Any information on Ludwig and Bette who were born in Germany and came to Australia in 1849.

Daniel Stoeckel Posted on: 25 Mar 2004, by  GLentz74

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Madison

I am seeking information on descendants of Daniel Webster STOECKEL (1845-1930) and his wife, Sarah Jane (1846-1927). They lived in Madison County and are buried in Upper Alton Cemetery. I would like to hear...

Rochester Theological Seminary Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by George Mathis

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

I did a Yahoo search on Rochester Theological Seminary and found 136 occurrances. It seems that the school was once part of the University of Rochester and it is now a part of the Colgate Rochester Di...

Organization Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by George Mathis

Hi In an obit it stated that the deceased was a member of Leota Council, No.54, D. of P. Does anyone know what this is? George

Re: Photos - RIGBY, STOECKEL, ROBERTS, MILLER, KALLENBOURNE, MERRY Posted on: 11 Oct 2005, by  Leah Pearson

Topics > Research Resources > Genealogy e-zines > Somebody's Links

I not sure if they're related, but I have some information on the family of Valentin (Jr.) Stoeckel in Illinois. Name: Valentin (Jr.) Stoeckel Birth date: November 23, 1865 Birth location: Unknown, but probably in S...

Photos - RIGBY, STOECKEL, ROBERTS, MILLER, KALLENBOURNE, MERRY Posted on: 17 Nov 2003, by  GenieBee111

Topics > Research Resources > Genealogy e-zines > Somebody's Links

...Happiness! From Christine, James and Joan RIGBY. This photo looks like it was given to Mr. & Mrs. STOECKEL. Along with this is a second photo of a man and woman in turn-of-the-century (1900) clothing. Th...

Re: Seeking Obituary: Althea L Stoeckel Posted on: 26 Oct 2005, by  GaryLentz48

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Madison

I have obtained the necessary information respecting this Stoeckel family. I do not believe that Valentin Stoeckel is any connection to my family interests. Write me if you want to discuss this futher.

Re: Seeking Obituary: Althea L Stoeckel Posted on: 11 Oct 2005, by  Leah Pearson

I don't know if they're related, but I have some information on the family of Valentin (Jr.) Stoeckel in Illinois. Name: Valentin (Jr.) Stoeckel Birth date: November 23, 1865 Birth location: Unknown, but probably in...

Seeking Obituary: Althea L Stoeckel Posted on: 24 Feb 2004, by  GLentz74

I am seeking an obituary for Althea Lucille STOECKEL, born 20 September 1919 and died December 1978. I do not have a date for the December 1978 death. The SSDI lists her last benefit as Alton, Madison Co., ...

Re: Daniel Stoeckel Posted on: 26 Oct 2005, by  GaryLentz48

...concluded my search for Stoeckels as I have obtained the necessary obituaries. I do not think your Valentin Stoeckel is any connection. His death notice was very interesting. As far as I was able to find ...

Re: Daniel Stoeckel Posted on: 11 Oct 2005, by  Leah Pearson

I don't know if they're related, but I have information on the family of Valentin (Jr.) Stoeckel in Illinois. Name: Valentin (Jr.) Stoeckel Birth date: November 23, 1865 Birth location: Unknown, but probably in St. ...

Stoeckel on Webpage Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by  Stacy Stoecke...

Surnames > Stoeckel

www.geocities.com/Heartland/Forest/5593 then find Stoeckel surname and click on it.

Valentin (Jr.) Stoeckel Posted on: 11 Oct 2005, by  Leah Pearson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > St > Clair

I'm seeking additional information on the relatives of Valentin (Jr.) Stoeckel. Name: Valentin (Jr.) Stoeckel Birth date: November 23, 1865 Birth location: Unknown, but probably in St. Clair County, Illinois. Fath...

Frieda Margaret Pflugmacher and her husband Joseph Valentine Stoeckel Posted on: 10 Oct 2005, by  Leah Pearson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > St > Clair

...additional information on the relatives of Frieda Margaret Pflugmacher and her husband Joseph Valentine Stoeckel. Frieda Margaret Pflugmacher was born on September 20, 1898 in Stookey Township, Millstadt, St...

Betty Marie Austin Gerth Obit Posted on: 22 Jan 2005, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lincoln

The News-Times, Newport, OR Jan. 5, 2005 Betty Marie Gerth Betty Marie Austin Gerth, 79, of Florence died in her home on Dec. 29, 2004 surrounded by her husband and children. She was born March 1...

Looking for Louis Lick Posted on: 18 Apr 2001, by George Mathis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Cuyahoga

Hello to all! I am looking for any information on a Louis Ferdinand Lick who, according to the Rochester NY city directory, moved from Rochester to Cleveland, Cuyahoga Cnty., between 1892 and 1893. H...

Stoeckel's from Germany Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by  Stacy Stoecke...

Surnames > Stoeckel

can you tell me what the names of their children were? I am looking for George Stoeckel from Stein,Germany. www.geocities.com/stacy999999

Stoeckel's from Stein,Germany Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by  Stacy Stoecke...

Surnames > Stoeckel

looking for relations to George Stoeckel from Stein,Germany.thanks www.geocities.com/stacy999999

Herman Stoeckel @1838-1917 Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by  pattibrown82

Surnames > Stoeckel

My Herman Stoeckel was born in Germany. In 1876 his wife, Elsebein Hoelscher, and 5 children moved to Sanford, MN. Several children buried in Isanti Co., MN. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

STOECKEL/CINCINNATI AREA Posted on: 31 Dec 2004, by  Sandra Richar...

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Ohio River Valley Families (ORVF)

Looking for information on ANNA MARIA STOECKEL. Born around 1827 possibly in ALSACE LORRAINE. Married JOHN BERNZOTT in 1845 at Old St Mary's church in Over the Rhine Area of CINCINNATI. Witness to the wedd...

Emil Stoeckel Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Holly (Hodgins) Morrison

Surnames > Stoeckel

I'm looking for any info on my Stoeckel relatives. Emil Stoeckel (12/26/1877 - 1/1963) was married to Selma Ann Brodie. My grandmother, Florence Louise Stoeckel was one of their children. Florence died while in her 30s(?) of...

Ruth Noethe Stoeckel Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by Clara

Surnames > Stoeckel

I am trying to find out if Ruth (Ruthie) Noethe Stoeckel is still alive or if anyone related to her who knows about her siblings. She was married to Wilfred and they lived near Muscatine, Iowa. Ruth was my fa...

Maeder Lookup Please Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by George Mathis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Lucas

Hi All This is the information I obtained from the SSDI regarding my great-uncle Ernest Maeder: Ernest MEADER Birth Date: 23 Nov 1890 Death Date: Jan 1969 Social Security Number: 292-05-3659 State...

surname Posted on: 02 May 1999, by Suzanne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Stearns

...children were farmed out, Annie and perhaps others, to Gotlieb Rief. In 1871 Anna Moog married John Stoeckel. Elizabeth Moog, daughter from Anna's first marriage and born in 1861, married Johann Althoff about...

Selma Brodie Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by Holly Morrison

Surnames > Brodie

While looking through your info, please keep your eye out for Selma Ann Brodie, she was married to my great grandfather, Emil Stoeckel. thanks, holly

Sattizahn family Posted on: 31 Dec 2003, by  estella99

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Pinegrove Historical Society (PGHS)

...Oct. 2 Duplicate Certificate returned by Elias S. Henry ------- Estella Johnson Researching MARSDEN, STOECKEL, HUMMEL, BARNHART, GILBERT in Schuylkill ...

Shady Lane Cemetery Chinchilla Pa. Posted on: 25 Apr 1999, by Sharon Hodgins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lackawanna

...stolen and they have no records of where my grandmother's plot is. My grandmother was Florence Louise (Stoeckel) Hodgins. We would like to put a headstone on her grave if it can be located. Thanks!

Stoeckel and Hoelscher Posted on: 02 Mar 2000, by  pattibrown82

Surnames > Stoeckel

Married Herman Stoeckel (b circa 1838 - d Dec. 23, 1917 in Isanti County, MN. Elsebein Hoelscher (b circa 1840 - d circa 1872) birth, death and marriage were all in Hanover Germany. Couple had 5 children that...

Deidesfeld, Pfalz Posted on: 17 Jul 1999, by Jim Merritt

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Rheinland Pfalz > Rheinland-Pfalz

These families came from Diedesfeld, any local history of Diedesfeld or others doing research please contact me. Gr grandfather Nicholas Glass and family came to America 1800's, Quincy, IL and Missour...

STOECKEL, Frederick W., d. 1994 Posted on: 27 Oct 2002, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker 5 Jan 1994 Name - Frederick W. Stoeckel Place of birth - Hazleton Place of death - Plains Twp. Date of birth - Church - Protestant Spouse - Marion Good Father - George Stoeckel Mot...

STOECKEL, Dalla D., 1908-1994 Posted on: 27 Oct 2002, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker 14 Oct 1994 Name - Dalla K. Stoeckel Place of birth - Hazleton Place of death - Emmaus Date of birth - Church - Spouse - Richard J. Stoeckel Father - Mother - Undertaker - Burkh...

Re: Stoeckel & Sweet Posted on: 09 Jan 2003, by  J_Gelly

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Milwaukee

Hi, My George was George Stoeckel, he was a son to Louis Stoeckel & Deda Sweet Stoeckel. I believe he was born abt 1917. Thanks, Jacqueline

Stoeckel & Sweet Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by  jgelly|M76905...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Milwaukee

Looking for any information on Louis Stoeckel & Deda Sweet. Louis was b. 1887 d. 1966 Deda was born 1887 d. 1933. 2 sons from the marriage George & Henry. Henry married Dorothy and had twin daughters ...

Lewis Storkel/Stoeckel Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by  JacquelineGel...

Looking for any information on Lewis Storkel/Stoeckel & Deda Sweet...birth, death & marriage dates would be great. Especially if it was written up in the paper. Need to know the correct spelling of th...

Re: village of Hayna and Hatzenbuel Posted on: 14 May 2003, by  rkalloch1

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Rheinland Pfalz > Rheinland-Pfalz

Hallo Cindy, Hier gibt es Informationen zu Orten: http://www.genealogienetz.de/genealogy.html -> GOV - the german genealogical place database. oder http://www.genealogienetz.de/genealogy.html -...

Stoeckel Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by Sharon

Surnames > Stoeckel

Emil Stoeckel was married to Anna Brodie from Moray, Scotland. She was born on 8/25/1881 and died on 6/20/1940. Her name was never Selma. Selma was our ggrandmother. Her name was Selma Stoeckel Reichheld. She was Emi...

Stoeckel Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by Sharon

Surnames > Stoeckel

Emil Stoeckel was married to Anna Brodie from Moray, Scotland. She was born on 8/25/1881 and died on 6/20/1940. Her name was never Selma. Selma was our ggrandmother. Her name was Selma Stoeckel Reichheld. She was Emi...

KESSLER, BECKER Family of Maxville Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by g meier

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Jefferson

Heinrich BECKER, b. 11-25-1811 married to Anna Sophia HECKER, b.2-23-1825. They were both born and married in area near Neuss, Westfalen on the Rhine. They left Germany from Bremen with 2 children, Ad...

William A. Wrietsch Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by  kalotac

Surnames > Wrietsch

...Kepner; brothers, August and Herman Wrietsch; sisters, Mrs. Hattie Dauck, Escanaba, Mich., and Mrs. George Stoeckel, Lockport. Services will be at 2:30 p.m. Monday in the family residence. The Rev. Theodore...

fRe: Rodemacher/Rademacher/Rotemacher from St. Louis Posted on: 29 Oct 2001, by  srodemaker

Surnames > Rodemacher

...York moved to Osage in 1860, died 1914 buried in New Haven Cemetery Osage, Iowa. He married O'Delia Stoeckel born 1846. Children - Edward martin, William theodore, Anna Mae & Fred all from Osage. Willi...

Gustave F. Werth, Sr., Posted on: 22 Nov 2002, by  kalotac

Surnames > Werth

...wife, Wilhelmina; three sons, H. Theodore, Edward A. and Gustave F., Jr.; two daughters, Mrs. William Stoeckel and Mrs. Jesse Strassburg, and nine grandchildren, all of North Tonawanda. Rites will be held Fr...

Stoeckel Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by Glenys

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

I am trying to find any information on Ludwig Stoeckel and Elizabeth Kutte who both came to Australia in about 1849 from Prussia. I would be grateful for any information that anyone has to offer. Regards Glen...

NELSON - South Dakota Posted on: 12 Dec 1999, by Allen STOECKEL - alsus@alltel.net

Surnames > Nelson

Looking for info , family of Daniel A. NELSON and wife Mary K. Engebretson Nelson to the USA 1903 from Norway. Children Nikolena B. Nelson, Mary L. Nelson, Andrew NELSON and Benny Nelson. I have very ...

Levi Rodemacher Posted on: 05 Dec 2001, by Shirley Rodemaker

Surnames > Rodemaker

...for Levi Rodemacher born in New York. His parents are from Luxemburg, Germany. He married O'Delia Stoeckel, children Fred, Edward Martin , William Theodore(Ole) Rodemacher & Anna Mae. William married ...

Post Family 1900-1920 Essex Cty., NJ Posted on: 01 Sep 2001, by  obbayer

Surnames > Post

...another daughter. Some of the children may have moved to the Rahway, NJ area. Anna Post married to Edmond Stoeckel and lived in Newark, NJ.

Holzapfel or Holzaepfel need info HELP! Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by  BettyWood35

Surnames > Holzapfel

...father is Albert Hans-Deiter Holzapfel b. 7/17/1941 in Goggendorf,Germany His mother Martina Renate Stoeckel b. 7/27/1941 in Berlin Germany d.1971 in Chicago His grandparents: Albert Holzaepfel Hirsau, Ger...

Ancestors in Germany? Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by  BettyWood35

Surnames > Holzapfel

...Holzapfel. His father was Albert Holzaepfel, he was born in Hirsau. We are also researching last names Stoeckel, and Strohmer(strommer) Thanks

Hodgins of Scranton, Pa. Posted on: 19 Jun 1999, by Sharon Hodgins

Surnames > Hodgins

...ggrandparents. They were all from Scranton, Pa. My grandparents were Edward F. Hodgins, Sr. and Florence (Stoeckel) Hodgins. Florence was born on Aug. 14, 1917. She died on Jan. 8, 1948. At the time of her de...

Re: Copella Posted on: 03 Apr 2006, by Jeffry

Surnames > Copella

My wife's family name is Stoeckel. George Stoeckel in 1851 married Amelia Louisa Capello, born in NY on 14 Jun 1833. I had been looking for Amelia's family in NY. Additionally, I have an anniversary picture taken D...

per page