Search the Boards

Search Results for "Stoeckel" - 226 Messages

per page

FISHER, STOECKEL Posted on: 10 Sep 1998, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...illness. She was admitted to the institution yesterday for medical treatment. Mrs. Fisher's maiden name was Stoeckel and she was a member of the Salvation Army. Surviving her are her husband; parents, Mr. and...

Selma Ann Brodie Posted on: 25 Apr 1999, by Sharon Hodgins

Surnames > Brodie

I am seeking info on my ggrandmother Selma Ann Brodie. She married a Emil Stoeckel and lived in Scranton, Pa. She had 5 kids, Ralph, Robert, Selma, George and Florence. Florence was my grandmother. thanks!

Stoeckel Family of Scranton, Pa. Posted on: 20 Apr 1999, by Sharon Hodgins

Surnames > Stoeckel

I am looking for info on my grandmother's family. Her name was Florence Louise Stoeckel. She married Edward Francis Hodgins and had 5 children. She died of cancer when she was very young. The kids were all se...

Steckel Ancestry Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by Jennifer McPartlin

Surnames > Steckel

...was very influential in the steel business and worked in Youngstown Ohio. The death event for Peter /Stoeckel/ is not recorded, although his latest recorded event is the deed event 1768 in Trixell-Steckel Hou...

STOECKEL Posted on: 24 Aug 1999, by Karyn Hodgins

Surnames > Stoeckel

Florence's father was definitely Emil Stoeckel. :) That was about as far as I got

Any info on my family!!!!! Posted on: 01 Dec 1999, by Christy Stoeckel

Surnames > Stoeckel

My name is Christy Stoeckel. I just recently became interested in geneaology. I am looking for any info anyone may know/want to share about my family. My grandfater was Erich Stoeckel. He died in March, 1999 and live...

Herman Stoeckel @1838-1917 Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by  pattibrown82

Surnames > Stoeckel

My Herman Stoeckel was born in Germany. In 1876 his wife, Elsebein Hoelscher, and 5 children moved to Sanford, MN. Several children buried in Isanti Co., MN. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Stoeckel's from Stein,Germany Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by  Stacy Stoecke...

Surnames > Stoeckel

looking for relations to George Stoeckel from Stein,Germany.thanks www.geocities.com/stacy999999

Stoeckel's from Germany Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by  Stacy Stoecke...

Surnames > Stoeckel

can you tell me what the names of their children were? I am looking for George Stoeckel from Stein,Germany. www.geocities.com/stacy999999

Stoeckel on Webpage Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by  Stacy Stoecke...

Surnames > Stoeckel

www.geocities.com/Heartland/Forest/5593 then find Stoeckel surname and click on it.

Ruth Noethe Stoeckel Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by Clara

Surnames > Stoeckel

I am trying to find out if Ruth (Ruthie) Noethe Stoeckel is still alive or if anyone related to her who knows about her siblings. She was married to Wilfred and they lived near Muscatine, Iowa. Ruth was my fa...

Emil Stoeckel Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Holly (Hodgins) Morrison

Surnames > Stoeckel

I'm looking for any info on my Stoeckel relatives. Emil Stoeckel (12/26/1877 - 1/1963) was married to Selma Ann Brodie. My grandmother, Florence Louise Stoeckel was one of their children. Florence died while in her 30s(?) of...

Selma Brodie Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by Holly Morrison

Surnames > Brodie

While looking through your info, please keep your eye out for Selma Ann Brodie, she was married to my great grandfather, Emil Stoeckel. thanks, holly

Stoeckel Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by Sharon

Surnames > Stoeckel

Emil Stoeckel was married to Anna Brodie from Moray, Scotland. She was born on 8/25/1881 and died on 6/20/1940. Her name was never Selma. Selma was our ggrandmother. Her name was Selma Stoeckel Reichheld. She was Emi...

Stoeckel Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by Sharon

Surnames > Stoeckel

Emil Stoeckel was married to Anna Brodie from Moray, Scotland. She was born on 8/25/1881 and died on 6/20/1940. Her name was never Selma. Selma was our ggrandmother. Her name was Selma Stoeckel Reichheld. She was Emi...

Stoeckel and Hoelscher Posted on: 02 Mar 2000, by  pattibrown82

Surnames > Stoeckel

Married Herman Stoeckel (b circa 1838 - d Dec. 23, 1917 in Isanti County, MN. Elsebein Hoelscher (b circa 1840 - d circa 1872) birth, death and marriage were all in Hanover Germany. Couple had 5 children that...

KESSLER, BECKER Family of Maxville Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by g meier

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Jefferson

Heinrich BECKER, b. 11-25-1811 married to Anna Sophia HECKER, b.2-23-1825. They were both born and married in area near Neuss, Westfalen on the Rhine. They left Germany from Bremen with 2 children, Ad...

Stoeckel Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by Glenys

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

I am trying to find any information on Ludwig Stoeckel and Elizabeth Kutte who both came to Australia in about 1849 from Prussia. I would be grateful for any information that anyone has to offer. Regards Glen...

Link from Johann Peter Stoeckel to Reuben Steckel Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by  shnsh

Surnames > Steckel

Hi, I'd like to obtain a little information about Johann Peter Stoeckel, his son John Steckel, and his grandson Daniel Steckel, if anyone has information on that branch that they could share. According to f...

Link from Johann Steckel to Reuben Steckel Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by  MDawson1

Surnames > Steckel

I have Johann Peter Stoeckel (Steckel) b. 1719 - Basel, Switzerland d. 1784 - Whitehall Twp, Lehigh Co., PA m. Maria Elizabetha Baer his son: John Steckel b.- abt. 1751 - Whitehall Twp, Lehigh PA d.- ...

EDWARD STOECKEL- ALASKIAN PURCHASE Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by JEFF ST(O)ECKEL

Surnames > Steckel

I NEED ANY INFORMATION ON HIS RELATIVES. MY GREAT GRANDFATHER GEORGE STOECKEL BORN AROUND 1821 WHO WAS FROM MAIKAMMER GERMANY SOMEHOW IS RELATED. ALSO HE IS RELATED TO THE GREAT GUSTAVE J. STOECKEL AT YALE. JACOB MAY...

stoeckel name Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by nancy[stoeckel]wagner

Surnames > Stoeckel

I am part of large Stoeckel family established in MINNESOTA from GERMANY sinceat least the later 1800's. Great grandfather was John henry Stoeckel.My brother is do'ing an exstensive family tree. we are located in cen...

Stoeckel family Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  Stacy Stoecke...

Surnames > Steckel

Related to a george stoeckel from Germany. I don't know anymore than that he is my great-great grandfather. please e-mail me at stacy999999@yahoo.com or see my webpage at www.geocities.com/Heartland/Forest/55...

stoeckel Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by Frans Stokkel

Surnames > Stoeckel

i'm researching the stoeckel family from Bippen, germany, nearby osnabruck, round 1740, my family went to the Netherlands.

Stoeckel Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by  JudyAllen500

Surnames > Stoeckel

My family arrived from Bavaria in 1857 on the day of arrival my gggrandfather married a Margaret Stoeckel. Later on her brother came to the US from Germany and his name was John. I believed he settled around...

stoeckel Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by nancy

Surnames > Stoeckel

Judy,see if this is the same address i gave you.bluelake@ecenet.com on the stoeckel message board he is asking about HERMAN STOECKEL 1838-1917. see what happen's [dennis is his name]

Info on family history Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by  BettyWood35

Surnames > Holzaepfel

Looking for any info pertaining to Holzaepfel, Stoeckel, Strohmer father: Albert Hans-Dieter Holzaepfel Goggendorf,Austria b.7/17/43 mother: Martina Renate Stoeckel Berlin,Germany b.7/29/41 d. 1971 paternal grandpa...

Seeking info on Martina Renate Stoeckel Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by  BettyWood35

Surnames > Stoeckel

seeking info on my mother Martina Renate Stoeckel born in Berlin ,Germany 07/29/1941 immigrated to USA circa 1959 she had a twin brother died age of 5 during WWII married Albert Hans-Dieter Holzaepfel her par...

Detroit Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by Heika Stoeckel

Surnames > Stoeckel

...have to offer is that my grandmother Krystal Loh came to America around 1951 and my grandfather Franz Stoeckel came to America around the same time, they both settled in Detriot Michigan, then moved to Texas,...

Stoeckel - Germany Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by Glenys

Surnames > Stoeckel

I'm researching Ludwig(Albert)Stoeckel B:1826 Altenau Germany, immigrated to Australia 1848-49.

STRASSER Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by Eleanor Dobbs

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

...Indiana who settled in Buffalo, Erie Co., NY and died there in June 1908 of a stroke. He married Laura Stoeckel. His brother Paul and Martha Jane Palmer were wed by the mayor in 1892 in Buffalo. They had been...

Conrad and Elizabeth Stoeckel Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by  KVackert5947

Surnames > Stoeckel

Looking for information concerning this family: Conrad Stoeckel b. 1810 d. 1897 m.Elizabeth b. 1814 d. 1890 children: Jacob b. 11-26-1847 d. 7-17-1903 m. Anna Margretha Lowe Margaret b.? d.? Elizabeth...

Maria Anna Amann Posted on: 17 Feb 2001, by George Mathis

Surnames > Amann

Researching Amann, Haefele, Mathis, Stoeckel (or Stockel with an umlaut 'O') Maria maried Raphael Haefele. I believe they were married in Hohenems Austria as that was where Raphael came from. He died in Roche...

Peter J Howard 1895-1970 Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by  eadamsover

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Koochiching

...Howard, 75, who died Thursday, were held at 10am today at Green Larsen Memorial Chapel, the Rev Fr. Paul Stoeckel, OMI, pastor of St Thomas Catholic Church, officiated. Honorary casketbearers were members of ...

Louis Stoeckel Deda Sweet Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by  JacquelineGel...

Surnames > Stoeckel

I am trying to find any information on Louis Stoeckel & Deda Evelyn Sweet. They had 2 children George & Henry. They settled in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Louis & Deda were both born in 1887. Thank you ...

Kreis Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by  Doris_Petri81

Surnames > Kreis

...bells here. Peter Kreis is the only Kreis in my Family Tree which contains 6,801 individuals (Petri, Stoeckel, Fisher, Boyer, Potteiger, Johnson, Knauss, Esterly, Miles, Cragle, Schnable) Locations in Schuylk...

Dorothy M Wodarczak Wavrin Posted on: 23 Mar 2001, by  sjcatron

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Steele

...with her family. Dorothy Wavrin is survived by her husband, Lester; five daughters, Mary Ann (and Max) Stoeckel of Austin, Joan (and Thomas) Buskovick of Owatonna, Patricia (and Larry) Houglum of Medford, J...

your July 22,00 message Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by esther stoeckel

Surnames > Steckel

Curious about your above request for info on Edward Stoeckel, alaskan purchase. Also Yale's Stoeckel Hall, etc. We, too, know about it. Also had a George in family, Edward and his grandson Jeff. Very interesting!

Buckley/Stoeckel, WISCONSIN Posted on: 13 Apr 2001, by  laurafranks15

Surnames > Buckley

I am looking for the parents of Kathryn (Catherine) Buckley who married Gustave Stoeckel about 1885. They lived in Waukesha, Wisconsin. E-Mail me at lauraf@ecr.net.

George Fredrick Garis Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by  JudyAllen500

Surnames > Seel

...my ggggrandfather. I do have some infor on him He arrived in Baltimore in 1857 and Married Margaret Stoeckel and Married Oct 1, 1857. I do have info and would love to share.

Stoeckels in Waukesha, WI 1880s-1920 Posted on: 07 May 2001, by  laurafranks15

Surnames > Stoeckel

Looking for information on Gustav(e) Stoeckel, son of George Stoeckel who migrated from Germany in 1848. Gustave married a Kate Buckley. They had quite a few children in Waukesha, WI. Irene, Veronica, Josephine, Marg...

Schutt's Corners Posted on: 18 May 2001, by George Mathis

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

Hi Saw your request on Erie county board -- entering "Schutt's Corners" with the quotes into the www.northernlight.com search engine turned up this one reference -- http://www.newyorkstater...

Re: stoeckel name Posted on: 12 Oct 2001, by  laurafranks15

Surnames > Stoeckel

Was your John Henry Stoeckel born in the U.S.? I have a John s/o George Stoeckel from Maikammer, Germany, born 1868 in Jefferson, Ohio.

Re: Louis Stoeckel Deda Sweet Posted on: 14 Oct 2001, by  LauraFranks77

Surnames > Stoeckel

The Social Security Death INdex shows your Louis Stoeckel living at 53218 Milwaukee Avenue, Milwaukee, WI. He died in September, 1966. Also there was a Louis and Marguerite Stoeckel in Todd County, Leslie Twp., in...

Re: Potteiger, Poticher Original Immigrant from Germany on our Line spelled as Pfatteicher in the 1700's. Posted on: 07 Apr 2002, by  Doris_Petri81

Surnames > Potteiger

My Mother Ida (Potteiger) Johnson did extensive research on the Potteigers in PA back in the 50's in Berks Co., PA. She found the Original Immigrant from Germany on our Line spelled as Pfatteicher in...

Re: stoeckel Posted on: 14 Apr 2002, by Glenys

Surnames > Stoeckel

My gg grandfather Ludwig Theodore Albert Stoeckel was born about 1826 in Hanover which is not far from Bippen. Have you ever come accross his name in your research. Thanks Glenys

Stoeckel's of Newark New Jersey Posted on: 06 May 2002, by  obbayer

Surnames > Stoeckel

Looking for descendants of George Stoeckel born December 1856 married to Mathilda in 1863. Children were; Francis, Edmond (b 1883), Catherine (b 1885), George (b 1887), Agnes (b 1892), John (b 1896), Frederic...

Re: Stoeckel's of Newark New Jersey Posted on: 10 May 2002, by Ernestine Stoeckel

Surnames > Stoeckel

My husbands family came from Newark N J. I've done some research. His grandfather Francis Joseph Stoeckel born 1882. He had two sons James Francis Stoeckel born 1906 and John J. Stoeckel born 1910. James had one son James Fr...

Re: Stoeckel family Posted on: 11 Jan 2003, by  gentracer

Surnames > Steckel

looking for Frank Stoeckel born appx 1877 in Illinois to George Stoeckel from Germany. he was known living in Los Angeles in 1920 and married to alice F Budworth maiden name mitchell. thanks www.geocities.com/heart...

Obit: Katherine M. Zook Posted on: 20 Jan 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Zook

Albuquerque Journal - May 12, 1998 Katherine M. Zook"Katie", 91, was born and raised in Santa Fe and passed away on May 8, 1998. Katherine's father, John, founded Zook's Pharmacy on the Pla...

per page
© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.