Search the Boards

Search Results for "Tostevin" - 31 Messages

per page

Provost Posted on: 23 Jun 1999, by  NATASHA813

Surnames > Provost

Hi my name is Natasha and I'm researching a John Tostevin born abt 1793 married a Martha Provost or Le Provost born abt 1794 in Guernsey. Both died and are buried in a Quaker Friends Cemetery in Prospect Park...

ALEXANDER Posted on: 01 Jul 1999, by  NATASHA813

Surnames > Alexander

...TO HAVE CAME TO AMERICA AND MOVED TO THE NEW ENGLAND STATES. NOW GEORGE MARRIED A MARTHA LE PROVOST TOSTEVIN AND HAD THE FOLLOWING CHILDREN: FRANKLIN WHO MARRIED A KATHERINE PINKNEY ----FRANKLIN ----GEORGE W...

Tostevin Posted on: 03 May 2001, by  toste1

Surnames > Provost

...try searching Toadvine, probably not realated either but an interesting trace to Guernsey and the name tostevin plus all the different spellings of the same name good luck Craig Tostevin

Re: Queripel m Tosdevin Posted on: 24 Jun 2005, by Richard

Surnames > Queripel

I'm sure most of us are related somewhere along the line. The earliest Queripel I have is William Queripel, who married Rachel Tosdevin in 1802 in Castel, Guernsey (where he was also born). His son J...

TOADVINE in MD was Tostevin in Guernsey Posted on: 29 Oct 2005, by Pat Wolfe

Surnames > Toadvine

Nicholas TOADVINE who married Sarah lowry in MD was Nicholas TOSTEVIN in Guernsey. The TOSTEVINs had been in Guernsey for several generations. They originately came from france.

Re: ToadvineI Posted on: 08 Jan 2006, by Carol Cleverdon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Harrison

I am looking for information on the location in Guernsey that the Toadvine/Tostevin family originated. I am planning a trip there and would like to go there. I am descended from Ann Toadvine Crouch (m. John C...

Re: ToadvineI Posted on: 08 Jan 2006, by Carol Cleverdon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Harrison

I am looking for information on the where in Guernsey the Toadvine/Tostevin family originated. I am planning a trip to Guernsey and it would help to know. I am descended from Ann Toadvine Crouch (m. John Crou...

Re: Toadvine in MD was Tostevin in Guernsey Posted on: 18 Jan 2006, by Pat Wolfe

Surnames > Toadvine

Several years ago, someone was kind enough to send me an article in a Guernsey Magazine about the TOSTEVIN family there. I haven't referenced it for years. Keep nagging at me until I find it. I know I won'...

KING COUNTY ANCESTORS Posted on: 01 Jul 1999, by  NATASHA813

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

LOOKING FOR ALL AND ANY INFO ON ANY OF THESE SURNAMES PLEASE FORWARD TO ME SO WE MAY SHARE. NATASHA

Re: KING COUNTY ANCESTORS Posted on: 09 Jul 2001, by  ptstevin

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

Just found your nessage. We have LePrevost and Tostevin ancestors. They are from Buernsey, Channel Islands. Some Tostevins married Prevosts. Have some back as far as early 1700s. Contact me: <ptstevin@...

Orting Soldiers Home - Are they Yours?? Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by  Pebble

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Pierce

Hi, The "T" surnames listed are found in the index to the Old Soldiers Home located near Orting, WA (Pierce Cty.)......if you have a soldier/vet. and the surname matches it would be well wor...

Re: Harriet Ann Le Tocq Posted on: 16 Nov 2003, by  joy_lawrence3...

Surnames > Le Tocq

...Little,Guernsey, Rachael Le Tocq,=William Little 1808 Guernsey, Nicholas Le Tocq,Margaret Tostevin James Le Tocq,Marie Le Page,1739 James Le Tocq,Marie De Jers...

Re: August MICHAELIS, b. Dec 1835 in Hamburg, Germany Posted on: 30 Dec 2002, by  WilliamTaber

Surnames > Michaelis

...Co., IN and this couple had one daughter, Doris A BLOOMER b. 19 Aug 1896. Doris married Walter Clemons TOSTEVIN 24 Jun 1920 in Vigo Co., IN and moved to Mandan, Morton Co., ND where Mr. TOSTEVIN was involved in the ...

Welcome to the LEPAGE List Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by Ken Russell

Surnames > Lepage

Season's Greetings! As Listowner for the LEPAGE-L and LEPAGE-D I would like to invite you to join our Rootsweb List...we may be small in numbers now but we're growing and soon the LePage genealogy wi...

Re: Pidgeon & LeBoutillier Families of Perce Posted on: 13 Feb 2007, by  dianesinnett1...

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Gaspésie--Îles-de-la-Madeleine > Le Rocher-Percé

...Pidgeon( J.Arthur& Agnes Grace Sheridan ) married to Thomas Edwin Flynn ( James & Elisabeth Tostevin). Perce.Qc. Nov.21.1898. Béatrice Pidgeon ( Joseph A. & Agnes Grace Sheridan ) married t...

Snell Guernsey Channel Islands (Colyton Devon) Posted on: 06 Jul 2007, by  bobsnell1

Surnames > Snell

I am a desendant of Samuel Paul Snell from Colyton Devon and have been unable to go further back. I hope someone could help me. I still live in Guernsey and would love to find more information on him....

Re: LeLacheur, St-Pierre du Bois Posted on: 19 Apr 2008, by  essexclark

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Gaspésie--Îles-de-la-Madeleine > La Côte-de-Gaspé

...(1794), Marie (1797), Judith (1799 and William (1801). Hellier s/o Jean Le Lacheur (1720) and Anne Tostevin married Rachel Brehaut d/o Nicolas Brehaut and Marie Langlois 4/8/1787, St Pierre De Bois. Hellie...

Re: Tostevin and Trachy Posted on: 01 Aug 2008, by  essexclark

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Channel Islands > General

What Tostevins are you researching. I have Tostevins from 1725 from "La Vallee", St Pierre du Bois, Guernsey back to c1470. Would they be of any help to you? Diane defect@lizzy.com.au

Re: Tostevin and Trachy Posted on: 04 Aug 2008, by  essexclark

...were Jean b. 25/31688, s/o Jean and Suzanne Le Ray and Marie Duquemin b. 1689 d/o Jacques and Rachel Tostevin. I can trace both Jean Tostevin (1688) and his mother-in-law Rachel (1648) back through 2 different lines...

Re: birth record in guernsey Posted on: 18 Dec 2008, by  kbb222

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Channel Islands > Guernsey > General

I would love to have access to those records to trace my Tostevin family connections!! But when I click on the link a pop up requiring a name and password to gain access. Do you have any idea why I cannot ac...

Re: birth record in guernsey Posted on: 18 Dec 2008, by  kbb222

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Channel Islands > Guernsey > General

I live in the USA. Do you know if I can US currency? I need to research what 20 pounds is!! Thank you!

Re: Toadvine in MD was Tostevin in Guernsey Posted on: 21 Mar 2009, by  kbb222

Surnames > Toadvine

Michael, thank you, I will send an email to you!! Thank you for any and all information you can share.

Re: Brehaut in Guernsey Posted on: 20 Aug 2009, by  jbrehaut1

Surnames > Brehaut

...our line went to NZ 1862. The earliest I have found is THOMAS BREHAUT, born ab 1798, married Rachel Tostevin (also from St Peter Port) children Rachel B 1827, Julis B1830, and Lydia B1842. Is this the same...

KENNEY, William E Posted on: 29 Sep 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and Matthew Kenney of IN, sisters Diane Dudico of WV, Barbara Arnold of NY, Jane Rakes of VA and Karen Tostevin of IN. He is also survived by seven grandchildren, three great-grandchildren, and numerous niece...

Re: Anne Tostevin b. c1720-1730 Posted on: 19 Mar 2010, by  tomrobin29

...the Godparent of your ancestor Hellier Le Lacheur, Matthieu Tosetvin jnr., is Mathieu son of Mathieu Tostevin and Marie Daumaille, born 1674. Brother to my Guillaume Tostevin father of Marie who married Thomas Blonde...

per page
© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.