Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Tostevin" - 31 Messages

per page

velte surname Posted on: 23 Dec 1999, by  austria2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Barry

...1864 to philadelphia, mar catherine willig, b bucks county. pa 1850, d 1928. conrad's children, all born philadelphia: william velte b 1875,d aft 1950; louis velte b 1881, d 1950; mary velte b 1886, d 194...

edwards Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by  DWear

Surnames > Edwards

...just starting to get things together.Also will be going to Seattle next week to check on the article my son found on this puzzle. I find it strange that no Edwards descendants have any copies of a lease ...

KROPIDLOWSKI (David) Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by  MAKKuehl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Portage

Did you check the Portage County Obits? There is one for a Mr David KROPIDLOWSKI... See URL below. I am not related to nor have any other information on the KROPIDLOWSKI family. R/S MAK

Re: ALEXIS, Emile Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by Lee Bayam

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Avoyelles

Thanks for the reply. Is there an age listed? I'm not sure about the first name. When he came to New Orleans from Guadeloupe in 1849, there were 2 sons listed... he never went by either name. He...

Re: Gearhart, Gearheart, Gerhart Posted on: 01 Oct 2003, by Joan Smith

Surnames > Gearhart

My G G grandfather was Wm Gerhart/gerhardt of Riley Co. KS, but I'm fairly sure he came from PA. That's as far as I've gone. If you have that surname in PA, I would appreciate any info you have of i...

BRADFORD. Posted on: 15 May 2001, by SANDRA HOSKER

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > General

George Jones of Bradford married Mary Florence (late) Smith Formerly Matthews.Children Irene, Helen (Nell),Florence & Edward (my father).Any info on any of the above will be most welcome.Best Wish...

MARTIN, Byron and wife Jewell Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by  UNG14898

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Jackson

...This couple had two sons, Ceril (or Cecil-need clarification) and a son named Byron Martin who married a woman named Jewell. I BELIEVE but cannot prove that Jewell's maiden name was CABLE. I am hoping...

Thompsons Posted on: 25 Jun 2002, by  Hark1956

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

Not sure if my Thompsons are related. Mine were in Christian Co. Il They had 4 0r five children. When were your Thompsons born and where?

Obit. Lookup: ELIZABETH MILLER Died MARCH 27,1930, Scranton Posted on: 14 Nov 2004, by  Buz Kuzan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lackawanna

...Cemetery). I have a photo of grave I took but did not have the time when I visited to look up obit. If possible would also like a copy of the obit.-I will reimburse for the postage- if not possible than jus...

Re: Sanders/ Saunders Cook Posted on: 25 Aug 2005, by Raymond Crump

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Montgomery

Nina , i have a picture of the Elmsly Saunders grave marker , if you would like to have it , email me at rccrump@earthlink.net i was trying to find information on him also

HALZA, John A. Sr., d. 1936 Posted on: 14 May 2002, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...children: John and Anthony Halza of this city; Sister Regina of the Order of Sts. Cyril and Methodius; Mrs. Helen Herbert of this city; and Agnes at home. The following grandchildren also survive: Dolore...

Thomas Hartnett & Mary Mackey Posted on: 23 Jul 1999, by William J. Williams

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Limerick > General

Looking for information in County Limerick, around Ballyvoreen, on the family of Thomas Hartnett and wife Mary Mackey and the family of his mother Julia Hayes. Julia was born in 1823 and died in 1932....

1860 & 1870 Look up for Van Buren County, Iowa Posted on: 09 Jul 2003, by Fred

Topics > Census > United States > Iowa Census

...abt 1830) living in Van Buren County, probably in the township of Keosauqua. In the 1870 census there should be a daughter named Harriet age abt 6 yrs. I am trying to find Elisha's wife's name and other chi...

Reply Posted on: 10 Sep 2000, by Ralph C. Forte

Surnames > Forte

Joe, There may be two Joe Forte's replying to my postings...Check the Forte surname board, making sure that you also click on the "most recent" button, to see a posting about the Forte's of...

ENGLISH MILES Posted on: 29 Nov 2000, by Debbie

Surnames > Miles

...MILES family tree in Ferring/Angmering SSX.ENG. My lines are: William m.Susan STREET son: William m.Jane HENTY son: William m.Elizabeth ELMER son: William m.Jane BARKER. son: John m. Matilda Sarah Anne FRENCH...

Joseph Henry Caudle Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  GlendaBrown87

Surnames > Caudle

married Maude Agnes Duncan from Tenn. any info on family

Grandmother''s Family Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by Sandra Steinert

Surnames > Parris

I am trying to locate the family of Lissie Parris from South Carolina.She married Walker Millwood, had a sister named Pet (believed to be her real name), was Indian, had two sons, Arthur (No.Carolina)...

Kansas Waites Posted on: 30 Jul 2001, by Andrea Nichols

Surnames > Waite

Charles Byron married Mary Etta Wyatt, Born late early 1800, Son Charles Leroy Waite married Frrancis Willard Hastings, Other children: Sam married ?? Ramsure, Essie, Bessie, Pearl, Ruby & Edward....

bass reeves Posted on: 05 Aug 2001, by  paula_reeves

Surnames > Bass

i am his great-granddaughter and any info on him would be appriciated, thanks

Re: James Aquilla Starks-Simpson Co. KY Posted on: 27 Sep 2002, by Ben Starks

Surnames > Starks

Lynne, intrested in what you have to say on James A. Starks! Are you a descendant of his? I have info on him as well and would love to comapare notes. Ben

Web site with family tree Posted on: 13 Nov 2000, by jenny

Surnames > Mech

I have been working on this with the help of family members. it is at http://www.geocities.com/jennifer_meeks/FamilyTree1.html

Wiles Family Posted on: 20 May 2000, by  BettyDavidson...

Surnames > Wiles

...unknown)they had 5 sons, Arthur, James, Paton, Grover, Philip and Lawrence. Jacob Easter Wiles and second wife Mary Elizabeth Shockley Wiles had six (6) sons (George Washington, Riley, Nelson, Clayton Jim...

Willie Hobbs / James Hobbs/ Ed Hobbs / Hobs Posted on: 17 Feb 2008, by  Leah_Dragovic...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > East Central Alabama Researchers (ECAR)

...killed by a train October 21, 1911 here in Houston county; Dothan, AL. His funeral was conducted at Selma Baptist but they have no records of anything. Ed was married to a May-Lula (we were always told he...

Terry Lee Rains Posted on: 01 Jan 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Terry Lee Rains, 47 June 2, 1961 - December 11, 2008 Terry Lee Rains 06/02/1961-12/11/2008 Terry Lee Rains, age 47, passed away on Thursday, December 11, 2008, at his residence in Shawnee, Oklahoma. Funer...

Re: Hildebrandt Family Tree Germany Posted on: 02 Apr 2012, by  Sksa91

Surnames > Hildebrandt

...are connected, as Stephen Hildebrandt ( my g-grandfather)lived here in Wayne county, Michigan. He was married to Katrina (Katherine), both born in Danzig, Germany. According to my research, I believe that St...

per page