Search the Boards

Search Results for "Trezise" - 177 Messages

per page

Re : RALPH TREZISE Posted on: 01 Feb 2000, by  blechl42

Surnames > Trezise

...TERRILL,THOMAS,TIMOTHY AND COLLEEN. HE DIED IN MIW. WI. IN 1959. IT IS SAID THAT HE CHANGED THE SPELLING ON TREZISE TO TREAZISE. ANY INPUT REGARDING THE DETAILS FOR WHICH I AM SEEKING WOULD BE GREATLY APRECI...

Esther Eddy and John Pollard Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by Barbara Cady

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

...Mary Eddy 1842 St. Just; md 1858 Victoria to James Young( was her second husband the widower Thomas Trezise?) 9. Joseph James Eddy 1845 St Just-1917 Creswick; md Jane McMurtrie 10. Richard Eddy 1848 St. Ju...

Family Tree Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by Keith Shaw

Surnames > Shaw

...Raymond Shaw Barbara Ruth Shaw. Thomas Raymond is from Robert Burns Shaw and Clara Ellen Shaw (nee Trezise). The Trezises are of Adelaide Australia.

Re : Cornish in New Jersey ;Trezise/Tresize Posted on: 06 Apr 2000, by Nancy O. Heydt

Surnames > Trezise

...ancestors lived in NJ, even for a short time, please contact me at nheydt@monmouth.com 8 of them are Trezise/Tresize. Happy to share any information. Nancy in NJ

James Reynolds obit - 2000 Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  carolynschwab...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

...wife, Sybil Reynolds; a son, James Reynolds III; daughters Katherine Bruner of Davis, Alison Reynolds Trezise of ...

Cornwall to Australia Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by Rhonda

Surnames > Binnie

Trying to locate anyone researching the descendants of Elias Binney, and Hannah from Falmouth. James Trezise and Margaret Mitchell from St. Just of Penwith John Francis and Elizabeth Cock of St. Enoder.

Cagle Family Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  roo-k

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Clay

I am looking for info on Mollie Cagle, who married Ennis William Willoughby. I have not been able to locate any info other than names of a few children, which include George Earl Willoughby. This fami...

Looking for Family of Ennis Willoughby Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by  roo-k

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Vigo

I am looking for the parents of Ennis William Willoughby, born 3/23/1880 died 9/10/1962. I have found him on the Vigo Federal Censuses from 1900 to 1920, but before that is a blur. He married Mollie C...

Bolitho Posted on: 04 Feb 2001, by Barbara Cady

...Penzance, William 1854 Pendeen, Emily Pendeen. Nancy was a sister to Jennifer Bolito married William Trezise. Thomas Bolitho Trezise 8 May 1838 St. Just in Penwith of Trewellard, Cornwall; died 8 June 1923 Brunswi...

Re : Ethel Trezise,b England,m Alfred Russel Cross Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by  kelly642165

Surnames > Trezise

This is my G-Grandmother whom I heard came from England. She married Alfred Russel Cross. I know they had a daughter Mary but im not sure of other siblings. I know they lived in Florida when they were...

Re :Sydney Trezise b1921 in England or Brazil;Seeking children of Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by Stephen Trezise

Surnames > Trezise

I'm trying to find the children of Sydney Trezise. I am the son of his younger brother Anthony. Sydney was born 26 Nov 1921 in England or Brazil and died Dec 1975 when he lived in Venice, LA.

Schapp, Charles F. Posted on: 16 May 2001, by  PatHarter22

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Livingston

...Bronze Star. He is survived by his wife Bernice; daughters, Susanne Valla of Hendersonville, NC, Donna Trezise of Honeoye; sons and a daughter-in-law, Bruce and Shelly Schapp of Little Valley, NV, Wayne Sch...

Rodda Posted on: 30 May 2001, by Terri Kreps

Surnames > Rodda

...Emma Phillips. John's parents were James Rodda Ann Vincent. Celia's Parents were James Phillips Jane Trezise. All of my family are from Cornwall England. I cannot find any of my family. All I have is what ...

Re : Walter Kendal TRESIZE/TREZISE b1859 St Agnes,Cornwall,England Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by  @@Emily.Shiel...

Surnames > Trezise

...to find him on the 1881 UK census so I presume he was abroad then too. Walter's parents were Richard TREZISE and Thirza (nee WOOLCOCK), who were both born in St Agnes. Pamela's father was James MARTIN, and ...

Kierce/Faull/Brown Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  lavelda

Surnames > Kierce

...ca 1901(so stated in a letter from Nettie's aunt, MARY ANN 'ANNIE' (FAULL) OATES, to her aunt KATE (TREZISE) HONEY of Mexico City, Mexico dated 1904). From a Dianne Killian I have learned that after Dani...

Diphtheria Epidemia Denver/Brighton ca 1901? Posted on: 27 Dec 2001, by  Sharon_MacInn...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Denver

Does anyone out there know if there was a diphtheria epidemia ca 1901 in or around Denver or Brighton, CO? The tradition is that three of the children of my Pattison family died during this eipdemic ...

Re : Alfred Roy Trezise, Sr. (married to Francine??) Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by  linda_esaw

Surnames > Trezise

I was born in Jackson County Kansas (Hoyt, Ks I think) on 2/24/48 as Alfred Roy Trezise, Jr. By that I am assuming my biological father's name was Alfred Roy Trezise, Sr. I think my mother's name was Francine (ma...

Re :Searching for Cleaver Duell Posted on: 28 Feb 2002, by  bluebell0641

Surnames > Duell

...DUELL,from jones street albury,victoria, australia,aged about late 60,s or thereabout,s,my friend KAY TREZISE,asked me if i would look him up,her name is SANDER,S nee TREZISE,they were friends when they were young,...

RE : SEARCHING FOR CLEAVER DUELL. Posted on: 28 Feb 2002, by  bluebell0641

Surnames > Duell

SEARCHING FOR CLEAVER DUELL,FOR KAY SANDERS NEE TREZISE,THANK YOU, CAROL.

Possible Adoption of Franklin P. Long in 1800s, Luzerne, PA. Posted on: 06 May 2002, by  jtzito2001

Topics > Adoptions > United States > Pennsylvania

...married, April 03, 1897, Winifred Seymour of Jermyn, Pa. (Daughter of William Seymour & Elizabeth Trezise who came from Cornwall, England 1873 and lived in Jermyn, Pa.) Franklin Pierce Long of Shickshin...

Bactat's Arund the world Posted on: 08 Jul 2002, by  angryb0bb

Surnames > Bactat

...Florontae Bactat Linda Bactat (formerly Dorothy) Manuel C Bactat Jr <m> Janice L Trezise (my parents) Children: Matthew Christopher Bactat Kimberlee Anne Bactat ...

Katherine “Kit” R. BRUNER (1947-2002) (obit.) Posted on: 11 Nov 2002, by  PeggyBPerazzo

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Yolo

Katherine R. Bruner Kit Bruner, 55, died on Nov. 7 , 2002, at her home in Davis after an 18-month battle against a rare form of uterine cancer. She was born on Feb. 7, 1947, in San Francisco and rai...

Peter Long of Huntington Township & Roseanna (Titus) McDaniels Posted on: 15 Dec 2002, by  jtzito2001

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...Shafer. Franklin Pierce Long m. Winifred Seymour of Jermyn, PA. Daughter of William Seymour and Elizabeth Trezise. Any information on the above Peter Long or his parentage would be greatly appreciated. ...

Franklin Pierce Long and Winifred (Seymour) Long Posted on: 15 Dec 2002, by  jtzito2001

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lehigh

...Long married April 3, 1897, Winifred Seymour of Jermyn, PA. Daughter of William Seymour and Elizabeth Trezise. Franklin and Winifred moved their family including 9 children from Shickshinny to Allentown, PA....

Re: John Peter Kutz Posted on: 18 Dec 2002, by J. Zito

Surnames > Kutz

Hi Jim As far as I know, I don't think John Peter Kutz is part of my family line. My line is from Allentown, PA. and earlier Berks County. Roland Rolandus Kutz of (James Herbert, James A., then I thin...

ELINORA BURRESS P'POOL--1992 Posted on: 14 Jan 2003, by  kengilke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Caldwell

...of Pleasant Grove Baptist Church. Survivors include one daughter and son-in-law, Barbara and Jim Trezise of Knoxville, Tenn.; three grandchildren, Chris Trezise and wife, Kimberly, Dale Trezise and Debri Trezise, all of Knoxv...

Re : Trezise/Seymour Family of Cornwall, NJ, then PA Posted on: 10 Feb 2003, by Jan Zito

Surnames > Trezise

Hello I am researching my Seymour/Trezise branch of the Family who came from Cornwall, England and lived in New Jersey before settling in Jermyn, Lackawanna County, PA. My Great Great Grandparents were...

Re: Walter Kendal TRESIZE/TREZISE Posted on: 03 Sep 2003, by  helenadenton

Surnames > Trezise

Hi Amy, I sure hope you reply because I think I've found a family connection via your post. My Gt, gt grandmother was a Pamela Buttery from Lanark Scotland who married a solicitor called James Marshal...

Mary Alice MYERS RANSTEAD Posted on: 03 Nov 2003, by WHL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Van Buren

...by her first husband, Omer Whetstone; and by her second husband, Melvin Ranstead; two sisters, Millie Trezise and Marge Bueter; three brothers, Fred, Pete and Ross Jr. Myers. Surviving are two children, Jerr...

Re :Trezise/May connection Emmet Ks. Posted on: 04 Feb 2004, by  Rathan1

Surnames > Trezise

My Greatgrandmother was Married to Henry Trezise. They lived in Kansas till Henry died i think. Dont know who Bessie is unless she is My great Aunt. My GG name was Olive May. If you can help with any info pl...

MAY,TREZISE POTTAWOMIE COUNTY KANSAS Posted on: 19 Feb 2004, by richard thomas may

Surnames > May

Henry Trezise born 1820 in England married Bessie may after 1904. Henry's kids include Anna, Honor Jane, James, Selena and William Trembath Trezise. Henry's first wife was Honor Trembath who he married in 1852 in ...

TREMBATH/MAY/DAY/TRESIZE Posted on: 28 Feb 2004, by richard may

Surnames > Trembath

...looking for info on Richard May(1855) who was married to Olive Day. When Richard died, Olive married Henry Trezise(1820). Honor Trembath (1824) married Henry when Olive died. What a mess. All are from Englan...

Re: Sandman family Posted on: 18 Jul 2004, by Cyril Trezise

Surnames > Sandman

...have further information on the fmaily, in particular the Schultz if you need anything further. Cyril Trezise Could you please reply direct to trezise@webone .com.au

Re: C.A. Trezise Posted on: 22 Jul 2004, by neil pitman

Surnames > Trezise

Does anyone have any information regarding Cyril Arnold Trezise who was in World War 1, and lived in Victoria, Australia.

Re: C.A. Trezise Posted on: 24 Jul 2004, by  billwdob

Surnames > Trezise

Hello Neil.There was a Cyril Arnold Trezise born 1890 at Stanley, Victoria,Australia.Father listed as William John Trezise and Mother Sarah Yeatman Best Regards Dobbo

Re: C.A. Trezise(More Info) Posted on: 24 Jul 2004, by  billwdob

Surnames > Trezise

Cyril Trezise Died 1919 at Sale,Victoria,Australia.Age is Listed as 28. Father Listed as Wm Jno Trezise Mother Sarah Zeatrnan Best Regards Dobbo

Baril, Norma obit Posted on: 23 Dec 2004, by Volunteer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Ingham

...northern peninsula, she was born in Laurium, Michigan on October 15, 1910 to Norman and Emma Anderson Trezise. She graduated from Calumet High School and Michigan State Normal College (now Eastern Michigan U...

Cross/Trezise Family in England and America Posted on: 01 Feb 2005, by Kelly Shaw

Surnames > Trezise

...Parish of Plymouth Fork in the County of Devon. His name was Alfred Russell Cross and her Beatrice Ethel Trezise. Alfreds father was William Cross a Saddler and her fathers name was William Henry Trezise and his oc...

HOSIE - Melbourne plus Posted on: 12 Mar 2005, by  Anniemjay

My Hosie line arrived in Victoria at different stages during the 1850's from Midlothian, Scotland. I have further details regarding some of the familes and welcome any enquiries. Robert HOSIE b. abt ...

Re :Alberta Trezise B Illogan Cornwall 1879 Posted on: 07 Apr 2005, by  lenhatchard

Surnames > Trezise

Alberta was the daughter of Stephen T Trezise and Elizabeth (formerly Harris). She remained in Cornwall up until 1891 census living with parents and siblings ( Lizzie and Christopher Harris Trezise). Can find no tr...

Re :TREZISE OF Bisbee ARIZ. and Texas Posted on: 03 Jul 2005, by  GladysArmstro...

Surnames > Trezise

...trying to help someone do their genealogy and I know very little, This is what I know, George Franklin TREZISE was b. 1910 in Bisbee, AZ. His dad was also George TRESIZE, b. AZ? and his wife was Nettie Hende...

Re: TREZISE OF Bisbee ARIZ. and Texas Posted on: 03 Jul 2005, by Molly Trezise Wilson

Surnames > Trezise

Hi, Gladys; I am a Trezise in Texas, but I am of the Cornwall Trezises that moved to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I have seen Trezises in Texas in the Buffalo, Texas area that is about 80 miles from Ja...

Re: TREZISE OF Bisbee ARIZ. and Texas Posted on: 03 Jul 2005, by  GladysArmstro...

Surnames > Trezise

Yes, Please, The one that was in Jacksonville, TX, had a son to settle near Buffalo at Palestine.. Any help is appreciated. Gladys

Re: Family of TREZISE 1860-1880 Posted on: 01 Jul 2006, by Eileen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clearfield

I have a William Morgan TTREZISE (1865-1944) married to Lillian NEWELL (1870-1949). I have some information on their descendants. Please let me know if this is the family you are looking for.

RE: William/Gwen Trezise Dubois PA Posted on: 02 Jul 2006, by Pat

Surnames > Trezise

This must be a coincidence. I have a William James Trezise who married Gweneth Wilson. He was born in 1901 in Canada and as far as I know this generation wasn't ever in Pennsylvania. I'm interested in hea...

Re: Effie Yates and William Roderick Posted on: 08 Jul 2006, by Frank Paige

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Boulder

...Dr E H Robertson Burial Date: 4 Mar 1915 Moved: Informant/Charge To: Charles Yates Mortician: Trezise Church/Minister: Rev Currey Religion: Purchaser: Marker: Section-lot-grave: D-098-5 SE ...

Raymond KNOX Posted on: 20 Oct 2006, by Della

Surnames > Knox

Trying to find Raymond Knox father: Walter L. Knox mother: Cecila M. Trezise(?) Raymond was born in Kansas City, Mo in the mid 40's. Any info/help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Hensley/Kalleen Posted on: 30 Apr 2004, by Nancy Maass Kinnally

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Jefferson

...reading your posting about the Hensley family. I think you may have been in touch with my aunt, Carolyn Trezise, in West Palm Beach, Fla. She may have already told you that Helen Hensley was my grandmother. ...

Truelove,May, Day, Cyres and Ward. Posted on: 04 May 2004, by  Rathan1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Surrey > General

...a Cyrs or Cyres or Cyers not sure. Came to US in 1905. Both Olive and Bess married Henry and Henry P Trezise respectfully.

RAYMOND HARRISON and VERRA TREZISE Posted on: 28 Mar 2006, by RUSSEL STEWART

Localities > Oceania > Australia > New South Wales > General

...have the Rev .John Hamilton Speight HARRISON and Annie Sophia STEWART or Raymond H. HAMILTON and Vera TREZISE in your family. If so I would love to here from you and share what I have with you. Raymond and V...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.