Search the Boards

Search Results for "Twombley" - 177 Messages

per page

MASSACHUSETTS TO MAIN Posted on: 28 Sep 1999, by  EdwardArleneD

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Kennebec

...Maine, may have been their until 1810 census. Need birth data and family. Tryphena Hallett married Joseph Twombley. Need documentation.

FAMILY Posted on: 23 Oct 1999, by  EdwardArleneD

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Kennebec

Nathaniel Twombley was a farmer in Seneca County, Ohio, in 1850. He was age 53, borne in Maine about 1797. His wife Lydia was age 42, born in Maine about 1808. They had four children born in Maine: Horatio ab...

KENNEBEC CO RECORDS Posted on: 26 Nov 1999, by  EdwardArleneD

Joseph Twombley was born about 1785 Maine. He married Tryphena Hallet, a daughter of Solomon Hallet and his first wife Deborah Chapman. Trphena was born about 1787, Waterville, Kennebec, Maine.

MAINE TO OHIO Posted on: 26 Nov 1999, by  EdwardArleneD

OHIO & MAINE CONNECTIONS Posted by Edward Dutton on Fri, 26 Nov 1999 Surname: Twombley, Hallet, Bickford, Flanders, Otis, Merriam, Penrose, Blake, Davis, Chapman JOSEPH TWOMBLEY MAINE AND OHIO BIOS Joseph Twombley was...

Twombly Posted on: 07 Sep 1999, by  Bob_Mosher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Whiteside

...1870, in Union Grove are: Twombly, Jefferson J. 32 M VT Carpenter Laura S. 29 F VT in 1880 Union Grove Twombley, Titus J. M 56 M Carpenter VT VT VT Rosena F 48 M Wife VT NH VT Horace E. M 25 - Son Stone Quar...

Twombly Posted on: 07 Sep 1999, by  Bob_Mosher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Whiteside

Had to take a break...so here is some more Twombly data; Continuing in the 1900 census In Morrison Did not notice, but next to Tetus is the family that was in Fulton in 1880. Hulett, John M 45 M Const...

Twombly, Hulett Posted on: 13 Sep 1999, by Martha Byrnes

...without knowing what I was looking for. Adah Belle Twombly, daughter of Rosena CASS and Titus Jenness Twombley, married John W. Hulett. In the 1910 census it said Belle had 5 children, all still living, but ...

Twombly, Hulett Posted on: 13 Sep 1999, by Martha Byrnes

...without knowing what I was looking for. Adah Belle Twombly, daughter of Rosena CASS and Titus Jenness Twombley, married John W. Hulett. In the 1910 census it said Belle had 5 children, all still living, but ...

Wellings Posted on: 13 Dec 1999, by Richard Milner

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

Searching for information about my grandparents Alfred Wellings (1888-1931) and Maud Dulciebell Twombley (1890-1976), married in Birmingham, Lancashire, England 5/25/12. Maud Twombley also had a sister Katherine Twombley who...

SSDI Posted on: 05 Feb 2000, by  EdwardArleneD

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Lawrence

SSDI has Twombleys who were in Spearfish. There were Twombleys in Spearfish and Vale. I would like to compare notes.

Henry Tybbot Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by  fredericlloyd...

Surnames > Tibbetts

...Henry through my grandchildren and am looking for more cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. Surnames: Canney, Twombley, Meader, Ricker, Ham, Watson, Clark, Flint, Nock, Knox, Pinkham, Loome, Dam, Nason, Otis, for be...

Kathan lineage Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Stephan

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Warren

I have a Mariam W. KATHAN (b. 1851, NY) married to a Silas T. WRIGHT (b. 1849, NY) and gave birth to a Madeline Emily WRIGHT (b. 1881, NY), all in my tree. If there is any connection to your KATHAN's,...

WRIGHT in Pepperell, MA Posted on: 20 May 2000, by Stephan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Middlesex

Carl: Noticed your listing of surnames included WRIGHT. My grandmum was Doris M. WRIGHT, born and raised in East Pepperell, Middlesex Co., MA along with 2 sisters. Their parents were Eliza Jane DEITZ...

Waterman Stinson Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by  AudreyHoagCar...

Surnames > Stinson

...think (??) in 1844 in Maine (the year is what's in question) If that's the case he married Lucinda Twombley at the age of 18! My gm, Matilda was born in May. 1860 and was supposedly b in Minneapolis, MN. and...

Franz Hagemann, Bio Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by  DebGerischer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Scott

"From Vol 2 History of Davenport and Scott County" by Harry E. Downer - S. J. Clarke Publishing Co. 1910 Chicago For more than forty-two years Franz Hagemann was continuously in the employ ...

BICKFORD, OHIO, NOBLE COUNTY Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  EdwardArleneD

Surnames > Bickford

Trphena Hallet married 2d Samuel Bickford, when her husband Joseph Twombley died 1842, Washington County. They last moved to Noble County, Ohio where Samuel Bickford died 30 May 1873. There were a bunch of Bi...

MAINE, KENNEBEC AND OHIO, WASHINGTON COUNTY Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  EdwardArleneD

Surnames > Twombley

Joseph Twombley left Kennebec County Maine after 1810, was on the 1820 Ohio, Washington County census, died 1842. He was married to Trphena Hallet, believed to be the daughter of Solomon Hallet of Watertown, ...

BICKFORD Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  EdwardArleneD

Surnames > Bickford

...Tryphena, who moved to Noble County where she died. The only one with them on the 1850 census was Olive Twombley age 20 born Ohio. Both Tryphena and Samuel were born Maine (census and probate). I would like t...

OHIO BICKFORD Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by  EdwardArleneD

Surnames > Bickford

Message from one of my "cousins": Tryphena (Hallet) Twombley, the widow, and Samuel Bickford(spelled Bigford, and Bricface?? in the censuses)were married in 1845, Wash County, Ohio. The 1850 census ...

Peyton Goodloe Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by  Mlgb46

Surnames > Goodloe

...1873 d. ? md. F.E. Squires....lived in Henrietta, TX 3 chilren: Annie Alma, William Randolph Royal Twombley. Pauline Goodloe md. Burtin; 5 children in TX. Bessie Goodloe b. 1880 md. Backus Ellen Goodloe ...

great grandpa and grandma Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by  tom50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Black Hawk

...keiley she was from dane co wi married early 1900 to 1910 she had a son from a previous marriage alvin twombley and my grandfather claude t johnson was born1914 in burlington iowa black hawk co thank you

Twombley Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by Kari Dannels

Surnames > Twombley

I have a whole geneology sheets and it dates back to the beginning with Isaiah Twombley, but it also goes back to the family of his wife. If interested please email us. Thanks

Eastmans Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by Laura Cummings

Surnames > Eastman

...was Moroni Crawford Eastman born in Woodruff, Utah in 1885 to Isaac Vincent Eastman and Abbie Angie Twombley. Is there a connection? I do not find any of your names in my records.

family history Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by Amy (Spiller) D'Angelo

Surnames > Spiller

I hope this helps someone. And if any names sound family, let me know. Thanks! AmySPILLER FAMILY LINEAGE A Great-great-great grandfather Samuel Spiller was born in New Boston, New Hampshire on March ...

Stinson Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  AudreyHoagCar...

Surnames > Stinson

...locate a b/c for my grandmother, Matilda Stinson. She was the daughter of Albion Stinson and Lucinda Twombley. Albion was born in Maine ca 1844, married ca 1866/7. I believe the marriage was in Minnesota. Alb...

twombleys Posted on: 13 Mar 2001, by  twombleyw

Surnames > Twombley

i am Isaiah Twombley's great, great, grandson. U.S. Grant Twombley was my grand father's father. Isaiah's 5th son I believe.

Frederick Hoag Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by  AudreyHoagCar...

Surnames > Hoag

Thanks for the heads up Lisi. I have already called Sagadahoc clerk already with no luck. Just recently found out about about Bowdoinham and will check there too. Wish me luck!! Audrey

Re: Geo. and Mabel ADAMS Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  patti44052

Surnames > Adams

I could send the pics to your email if you would like. Or if you want the originals, I could send to you also.They aren't my family, just bought them because I like old pics and would like to see them...

Kansas Davenports Posted on: 21 Oct 2001, by  patti44052

Surnames > Davenport

Hi I am trying to locate and find descendants of Tryphena TWOMBLEY who married _____DAVENPORT and lived in the Atchison County, KS area. Tryphena had sisters named Mary who married Coleman MIX, and Anna who ...

Youngsville Owens Posted on: 12 Dec 2001, by  PattiOwens71

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Warren

Hi, Looking to find info and others who might be connected to this family. They are my husband's ancestors. From 1880 census: Owens, Charles - age 42- born PA " Emelie - age 38 &...

Re: Ponders of Cullman, AL Posted on: 31 Jan 2002, by Paul

Surnames > Ponder

Tim, Francis Marion is my ggggrandfather through George Shelby and his daughter Lorene Ponder. Would love to share info with you. Paul boggy@iname.com

Peleg Lincoln Posted on: 26 Apr 2002, by Janet Hooke

Surnames > Lincoln

Hello, Are you talking about the Peleg Lincoln born about 1775 in Bristol, Maine who married Betsey Twombley? If you are you both have misinformation. He is my husbands 3rd greatgrandfather and is descended ...

Re: John Twombley Posted on: 03 Jul 2002, by  Sagerider

Surnames > Twombley

The early Twombley--Twambley--Twombly appear to have pioneered in the south east corner of New Hampshire and southwest corner of Maine. That was all part of Massachusetts originally. Berwick in York County had some Twombley names. L...

Surnames > Twombley

...Page 1691. Fiche #18 of 27 microfiche #6051259. page 1691: John, eldest son of Ralph and Elizabeth Twombley, was born about 1660 in Dover, New Hampshire, where his life was passed. He married (first) April ...

Surnames > Twombley

These were probably related, but did not live in Maine. Descendants of Joseph Twombley, born in Maine: John Hallet Twombley b. 1816 Maine, married Sally Merriam. His son, John Twombley born 1854 Ohio--do not have his name. ...

Twamley, Twombly, Twombley ???????? Posted on: 26 Jul 2002, by  houston1965

Surnames > Twombley

really need some help. My ggrandmother's maiden name was Ruby Twamley, Twombly, Twombley, etc. The only info I have on her is not verified. I was told her father (John?) came into the US through Canada and...

Re: Twombley Posted on: 05 Aug 2002, by sharleen tomlin

Surnames > Twombley

Do you have a Samuel Twombley in Vermont around 1832. He or his daughters (possibly are connected to nokes of Swanton Vt.) possible names for daughters are Almina, Hannah and Elizabeth. These Twombley girls all marr...

Re: Trying to locate Anderson Posted on: 19 Aug 2002, by  AudreyHoagCar...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Aust-Agder

Thanks I'll look into this........... Audrey

Re: Trying to locate Anderson Posted on: 23 Aug 2002, by  audrey28

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Sogn Og Fjordane

It looks like I forgot to reply with my thanks, John. I'll look at your site and read Getting Started. Thanks again Audrey

Re: Twombley Posted on: 28 Aug 2002, by  twombleyw

Surnames > Twombley

I would like a copy if i may. Thank You Mike Twombley

Re: Twamley, Twombly, Twombley ???????? Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by Mary Williamson

Surnames > Twamley

Have Twamley's entering Canada in 1870's. Also have variants on spelling in family tree.

Re: Twamley, Twombly, Twombley ???????? Posted on: 13 Oct 2002, by Mary Williamson

Surnames > Twamley

...birth/marriage/death certificate. I am off again to Wicklow very soon to continue research. I definitely have Twombley/Twombly and Twamley in my family tree. Best of luck

Obit lookup, DAVENPORT, TWOMBLEY Posted on: 01 Jan 2003, by  PattiOwens71

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Atchison

...look up an obituary from the Atchison area? The name I am looking for is Tryphena DAVENPORT(maiden name TWOMBLEY) and she died Dec. 26, 1964. Also looking for obit of her husband, DB DAVENPORT, which date I w...

Re: Twamley, Twombly, Twombley ???????? Posted on: 12 Feb 2003, by Sherry Twamley

Surnames > Twamley

Mary, I am seeking information regarding Richard Twamley, who emigrated fm Ireland to Ontario in 1864, during the civil war. His son's name was George Twamley or Twambly. Any help would be appreciat...

Re: Twombley Posted on: 12 Mar 2003, by Sharon

Surnames > Twombley

I just recently read your message about Twombley. I have found where my gggrandfather, John Twamley, was shown as "Twombley" in a pre-1900 Oklahoma census. I know he was born in Ireland, and came to the U...

Can anyone lead me in the right direction? Posted on: 19 Mar 2003, by T.L.

Surnames > Armagost

...Osceola, IA in 1934, and is buried at Maple Hill Cemetery in Oscoela, IA. Ada Belle married Frank Riley Twombley; Arthur married Francis Critz.

5 generation pic Posted on: 12 Aug 2003, by Trace

Surnames > Twombley

I have a five generation picture of Lydia Twombley (wife of Isaiah), her son Hiram Twombley, his daughter, granddaughter and g-granddaughter. Email me at cy_hick@yahoo.com if interested. Trace

Re: MAINE TO OHIO Posted on: 28 Aug 2003, by Edward Dutton

One of Solomon Hallet's grandchildren, Deborah Chapman Twombley, m. Samuel Flander 16 April 1829, Washington County, Ohio. Samuel Hallet born abt 1805, place not on my file. Deborah Chapman Twombley's mothe...

Re: Union Grove, Morrison: CASS, EADS, DICKSON, DANIELS, TWOMBLY Posted on: 07 Nov 2004, by  WAVA4801

Would you happen to have run onto a George D Twombly who married Martha Stoops? They were in Ilinois. I believe they married about 1867. I have daughters Delia, Nora and Alice. Any help on them woul...

Re: Payne relative Posted on: 15 Jan 2005, by  MarshaPT057

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Valley

...Turner. And also a Hiram Bosley who married Frances Unknown but she had been married before to Floyd Twombley. They had children by the names of George Alfred Bosley, Eugene, Arthur, Orpha, Cora and Minnie Bo...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.