Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Vought" - 945 Messages

per page

William and Henry Parker - PA and MI Posted on: 18 Sep 2003, by  ConnieWare58

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...Margaret Ann J. Giles May 12, 1850 in York Tp. Sandusky Co., Ohio, daughter of John Giles and Elizabeth Vought. She was born 1831 in Penna. and died Oct. 18, 1873 in Flowerfield Tp., St. Joseph Co., Mich.. ...

Re: Shaver surname Posted on: 06 Sep 2002, by  jillmk517

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Marion

...Jackson Jacob Shaver & Tabitha Griffin William Shaver & Leah Norris Paul Shaeffer & Elizabeth Vought Michael Shaeffer & Anna Marie ___________ Balthasar Shaeffer & unknown Jill

Re: Shaver surname Posted on: 05 Sep 2002, by  JanetMartin65...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Marion

...Virginia Gibson posted some info also. She had the ship they came over on and had Elizabeths last name as Vought. Can you verify any of this info. They settled South Branch of Potamac, Harrison, Randol...

Voughts in Delaware Co. Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by Steve Tanner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Franklin

FRANKLIN CO- George M. Vought was born 3-13-1863 in Franklin Co.,Oh. He was married to Elizabeth Tanner 9-1-1883 in Wyandot Co.,Oh. by Rev. J.M.Dustman. He died in Union Co.,Oh. 8-17-1939 and is buried at O...

Voughts in Delaware 1850 to present Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by  TimVought73

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Franklin

FRANKLIN COUNTY - Isaac & Anna Vought lived in Delaware on Union St in 1880, parents of Albert, Samuel, George, Jesse, Alonzo, Harriet, and possibly Sarah. Frank Carl Vought died in Delaware, Ohio Ap.7, 1891...

Christopher Vought Posted on: 20 Mar 1999, by  MMadden3903

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Schenectady

1810 Census below for Duanesburg, Schenectady Co., NY might be for Mary (Grandin) Vought the wife of Captain John Vought Loyalist. Vought, Widow (#01295) Free White Males 10 to 16: 1, 26 to 45: 1 Free White Females 10...

Dutchess County birth Voughts c. 1780s Posted on: 23 Jan 2003, by  Merry436

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Dutchess

...find birth records for as early as 1783 through 1785 in Dutchess County . I descend from John Christian Vought b. sometime in 1784. My earliest documentation for him is 1814 and the next is 1850 census. J...

HANNAH Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by  RVought

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Westchester

There was a Cabrisah (AKA-Hannah)Vought, daughter of John Christian Vought. She was born in NY,however is connected to the Voughts of Rome,Bradford Co.,PA. The Voughts and Lents of Westchester Co.,(many of whom m...

Lents of Westchester Posted on: 11 Jun 1999, by  beejay39

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Westchester

...(PA) cemetery, and it is a treasure-trove of Lents, including Godfrey, son of Christian (or Joseph) Vought of Westchester, who married Polly Croft. Did you know there is a Lent Family Research Center in Mah...

MARY HAIGHT Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by  RVought

My ancestor,Elijah Christian Vought married a Mary Haight. He was born 7/12/1813 and died, 8/10/1903. He is buried in the North Highlands Burying Ground. His family was from Westchester Co.,NY. Is his name ...

Mary Haight Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by  RVought

Mary Haight b. 11/2/1816, d. 3/28/1881 married Elijah Christian Vought b. 7/12/1813, d. 8/10/1903 Elijah's father and grandfather lived in Westchester County. Will swap more on Elijah for more on Mary. My e...

VOUGHT Family Posted on: 27 Mar 1999, by  beejay39

Henry Vought is buried in Old St. Peter's Churchyard in VanCortandtville, NY, just outside Peekskill. I only have Rebecca in my records. His parents are buried in PA, in or near Rome, Bradford Cty, so. of E...

Looking for burial site Posted on: 14 Feb 1999, by Jay DeKing

I am looking for the burial site of my great-great-great-great-grandfather, Henry Vought, who served in the Revolution under Philip Van Cortlandt. He died Oct. 1, 1842, and Gen. Van Cortlandt attended his f...

St. Peter's Churchard Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  RVought

...tombstone for Elizabeth Boyce. Inscription states, "In memory of Elizabeth C., Wife of Isaac C. Vought who died May 5, 1839, aged 29 years & 1 month. Don't know if this Elizabeth was related to you...

Neal C. Galloway Posted on: 19 Dec 2002, by  NJBF

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Bronze Star and numerous other medals. Mr. Galloway was a member of Mensa. He was employed by the Vought Company as an aerospace engineer. Mr. Galloway was preceded in death by his parents; his wife, Mar...

Vought Family Posted on: 04 Sep 1999, by Regina (VOUGHT) Celano

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Sullivan

The Vought family was scattered throughout neighboring counties.Sullivan County was just one of them,however I am uncertain as to which family members resided there.The Voughts married the Nelson,Conklin,Ha...

nathanial hull ,b 1751 Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by elaine gregersen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Middlesex

interested in Nathanial Hull b 17561 married to Sarah Conklin had 12 children. born Killingsworth, Middlesex, con. who are parents?

Teunis Cronk, Westchester/Dutchess/Putnam Counties, 1700's-1800's Posted on: 28 Feb 2002, by Elizabeth Stuerke

I am seeking information about my ancestor Teunis Cronk, who married Elizabeth Arnold. I am descended from their daughter Ruth, who married Rev. Richard Hopper. No dates are available for Teunis, bu...

Clues Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by  RVought

You've been a big help. I had narrowed it down somewhat, but now I'll be looking in a much smaller area. I have many ancestors buried in Old St. Peter's Churchyard in Westchester County. I plan to vis...

Clues Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by  Carmelink

Hi Regina, 1) The Highland Turnpike ran through Putnam County to Ludingtonville, Town of Kent. I would surmise that to be Peekskill Hollow Road today. The name Highland Avenue in that town is now onl...

Hotel Locale Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by  RVought

Thank you for your recent response to my message. Now if only I could find out where in Cortlandt, Westchester County the Highland Turnpike was in the early 1800's. Any clues welcome.

Joseph C. Vought Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by  Carmelink

FYI -- Pelletreau's History of Putnam County (1886)mentions the formation of a highway project, the Westchester and Dutchess Turnpike Co., on Mar. 9, 1810. One of the organizers is listed as John C. V...

Hotel Locale Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  RVought

...Highland and Hillside Aves. in Continentalville. (possibly Continental Village) My ancestor, Joseph C. Vought ran a Public House (hotel) there in the early 1800's. It was moved to the western side of the st...

Mary Ellen Vought Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by  KingNLowry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Carroll

July 4, 1929 -- The Free Press Standard, Carroll Co., OH Mary Ellen Vought Mrs. Mary Ellen Vought, 59, of Uhrichsville, died on Wednesday, June 26, following an operation at Mercy hospital, Pittsburgh. She had b...

David McCoy Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by  RVought

Jane Christian Vought born:1793 of Cortlandtown,Peekskill,Westchester County,NY Married:David McCoy Jane Christian Vought was the daughter of Henry Christian Vought and granddaughter of Joseph Christian Vought (my ancestors)...

VOUGHT/CONKLIN Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by  RVought

Thomas Christian Vought,son of Henry Christian Vought,grandson of Joseph Christian Vought married Susan Conklin of Westchester County.The Vought's and Conklin's must have been neighbors! Van Cortlandville Historical So...

Conklin Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by  RVought

One of my ancestors,Joseph Christian Vought born:1/19/1792 died:May 1827 married: Amelia Conklin (also from Westchester Co.) children:Elijah Christian Vought Joseph's uncle also named Joseph Christian Vought,born:10/2/...

Holmes, Samuel Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Charmaine Cremeen Keith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Fayette

Transcribed from Portrait and Biographical Album of Fayette County, Iowa, 1891 Page 678 SAMUEL HOLMES, who is engaged in farming and stock-raising on section 12, Center Township, is a native of the ...

Parents of George A Stephens (b 1812) Posted on: 28 Jul 2005, by  myfamilyplus

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Otsego

...Stephens (b 1812) Coppersburg Ostego Co NY USA (d 1894 Mercur Twp Standing Stone Pa USA m Ellen Maria Vought (b 1816) (1910) Standing Stone Pa USA Children: Catherine, *William H, Charles & Henry (twins...

Stephens family info Posted on: 16 Sep 2006, by  myfamilyplus

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Otsego

...Stephens 1812 Copperstown Ostego Co NY USA died 1894 Mercur Twp Standing Stone Pa USA m Ellen Maria Vought 1816 died 1910 Standing Stone Pa USA Children: Catherine, *William H, Charles & Henry (twins) ...

Vought Hyatt Posted on: 27 Sep 1999, by  ralphrogersjr

I provided all the information I had on John C. Vought.

John C. Vought Posted on: 27 Sep 1999, by  RVought

...the family. I'll have to scour through my filing cabinet. Do you have vital statistics for the John C. Vought you referred to in your response? I would appreciate it if you could give them to me. Thank you,...

Vought Posted on: 26 Sep 1999, by  ralphrogersjr

Name: John Christian VOUGHT, V230 Other spouses: Mary SUTTON Research "Mosier¹s Fight with the Refugees on Decmeber 2, 1781 The Hudson River Chronicle, Sing Sing, New York, Tuesday, Octobe...

Staats Borough Posted on: 15 Nov 2000, by  RVought

I am researching the Vought family surname in Westchester County. As per the "Journal of the Reverend Silas Constant" on November 19th he rode to Staats Borough and preached John 1:12 at Joseph's ...

Missin Information Posted on: 31 Aug 1999, by  RVought

I am a descendant of Joseph Christian Vought(Voght). He emigrated from Holland in 1745 and spent most of his years in Westchester County,Peekskill,Cortlandt. My line stems from his son,Henry Christian,born1...

Vekemans Family Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by  samvekemans

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > General

...for a connection Between Petrus Franciscus (Frans) Vekemans (parents Henricus Vekemans and Joanna De Vought) was born 16 Aug. 1886. He died 14 September 1963. Petrus Franciscus (Frans) married Leonia ...

George Stephens Posted on: 14 Jul 2005, by  myfamilyplus

...Stephens (b 1812) Coppersburg Ostego Co NY USA (d 1894 Mercur Twp Standing Stone Pa USA m Ellen Maria Vought (b 1816) (1910) Standing Stone Pa USA Children: Catherine, *William H, Charles & Henry (twins...

Obits (etc.) from 4 Sept. 1889 Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by Glenda Subyak

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

...morning. The shop belonged to Samuel HUTCHINSON, who employed five or six hands, doing work mainly for the Vought Flouring Mill in Pittsford. The fire is supposed to have taken from a freight engine which p...

George Augusta Stephens 1812 Cooperstown Ny Posted on: 16 Jul 2006, by  myfamilyplus

in 1836 he lived in Norwich NY & was married to Ellen Maria Vought their son William H Stephens was born there in 1836

Stephens Family of Otsego Co. Posted on: 26 Dec 1998, by Walt Wright

...ancestry of George Augustus STEPHENS, born 1813, Cooperstown, Otsego Co, NY. He later married Ellen M. VOUGHT of Bradford Co, PA and had 4 children: William H. (b. 1836, NY), Catherine (b. ca 1839, PA), twi...

OUTLAND, CAUSEY, VOUGHT, STARNES Posted on: 30 May 1998, by Colleen Zuck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Union

...CAUSEY 1854 or 1859. Thomas' parents: Jeremiah and Misaniah OUTLAND. Other OUTLAND children married into VOUGHT and STARNES families.

George Stephan Posted on: 31 Dec 2003, by Huntington Volunteer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Huntington

From Biographical Memoirs of Huntington County, 1901, pages 360-365 It has been left to modern civilization to perpetuate by written record the lives of those who have been potent factors in the upbu...

Jacob Roll Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  nancylohbrunn...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Allen

Jacob Roll, son of Michael Roll/Christiana Vought, son of Johannes Roll/Mary Nevis was married to Julia Elima Gwarteny on 8 May 1823 in Harrison County, IN not Allen Co, IN.

Earl R. Stensel Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by  HuntingtonV

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Huntington

...United Church of Christ in Bippus. He was born Jan. 19, 1911, in Kosciusko County, to Otto A. and Nora L. Vought Stensel. He married Mabel Edna Kuschel in Wabash on Oct. 7, 1937. His wife survives. Also sur...

Re: VOUGHT, James L Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by  MaryGarrison8...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Bonner

It appears from the obituary that he was not married and had no children surviving him. He is buried beside his brother, Floyd.

Re: VOUGHT, James L Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by  MMadden3903

Mary, do you have a wife and children for James L Vought ?

VOUGHT, James L Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by  MaryGarrison8...

JAMES L VOUGHT DIES HERE AT AGE 60 Moon Funeral Home reports the passing of James L. Vought, 60, on April 29, 1967 at Bnoner General Hospital. He was born July 7, 1907 in Sandpoint and had lived here his entire...

VOUGHT, Floyd E Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by  MaryGarrison8...

Floyd E. Vought, age 72 of Sandpoint, passed away Saturday, October 19 at the Veterans Hospital in Portland. Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Friday, October 25 at Coffelt's Moon Chapel in Sandpoin...

VOUGHT, M. L. (c. 1861-1890) Posted on: 15 Dec 2002, by  jwatne2010

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Wadena

The Douglas County News, Alexandria, Minnesota, Thursday, March 20, 1890, page 8, col. 2. Mr. M. L. Vought, editor of the Wadena Tribune, died at Tionesta, Pa., last week Tuesday, of consumption, aged 29 ...

Lula Briggs CAROTHERS (1884-1905) Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by  KathrynMDoyle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Huntingdon

...were conducted in the Orbisonia M.E. church on Sunday morning at 10:30 o’clock by her pastor, Rev. Vought, and they ...

per page