Search the Boards

Search Results for "Vought" - 918 Messages

per page

James & Sarah (WHITLOCK) HARMON 1885 Posted on: 29 Jul 1998, by Audrey Harmon Gaither

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Roane

...greatly appreciated. Am also a decendent of Jermiah Fritts. His daughter, Amanda married John Henry Vought. Am also of the Easter line. Harriet Easter, daughter of George, married a Charles Beason and had m...

OUTLAND, CAUSEY, VOUGHT, STARNES Posted on: 30 May 1998, by Colleen Zuck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Union

...CAUSEY 1854 or 1859. Thomas' parents: Jeremiah and Misaniah OUTLAND. Other OUTLAND children married into VOUGHT and STARNES families.

TOWNSEND/BARTON Posted on: 25 Mar 1998, by Liane T. Fenimore

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Orange

...Townsend m. Sarah Ann Barton c.1827 Orange co., NY. Sarah was d. of Isaac Barton and (Abba) Margaret Voack/Vought. Lewis was b. May 25,1800 in either Orange co. or Canada and had three sisters, but names of...

Bartons Posted on: 11 Sep 1998, by  ClarkGregory2...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wayne

I am looking for information on Issac Barton who married a Vought. Issac is buried in the Dwelling Cemetery, off Dutch St., Wayne County. Issac's daughter Mary Matilda Barton married Elton Brink who had a f...

searching for HACKETTS, VOTES Posted on: 26 Jan 1999, by Kathy Renn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Unknown

I am searching for information on John M. VOTE and his wife Eleanor Almeda HACKETT. They possibly lived around Baraboo, Sauk Co., WI.

Family Tree Posted on: 18 Apr 1999, by  mvyoung

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

I am searching for relatives with the name of Vaught, Vought,Vaut or Vogt in the hope that I will find family left in Prussia. I have a Vaught webpage, The Vaught Connection, The URL is: http://homepages....

TOWNSEND/BARTON Posted on: 01 Feb 1999, by Liane Townsend Fenimore

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wayne

...their children were born in Wayne co. Other names that connect to these families are Wadsworth, Brink, Vought, Westcott, probably Seaman and Dunning. The family lived in the Butler area. Will share info.

William Nicholson of Somerset County Pennsylvania Posted on: 02 May 1999, by John C Oester

Surnames > Nicholson

...along the Casselman River, near Forge Run in the late 1840s. The farm was bordered by lands of John Vought, Robert Taylor, Samuel Infield and others. This is according to an article in the book, "Mongs...

Nicholson's of early Somerset, Bedford, and Fayette County Pa. Posted on: 06 Jan 1999, by John C Oester

Surnames > Nicholson

Looking for descendants of Robert and Christina Nicholson. They were early settlers in then Turkeyfoot Twp. Bedford County Pa. Presentley Black Twp. Somerset County Pa.

Vought family of Elysburg Posted on: 15 Aug 1999, by Jamie Watson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northumberland

Searching for anyone who has any information on the Voughts of Elysburg, Northumberland Co. PA. Thank You Jamie Watson terry@labonte.com

Vought Family of Elysburg Posted on: 16 Aug 1999, by Lois Volence

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northumberland

...Heritage & Hearsay" mentions "Uncle Peter's fruit farm was started about 1915 by Preston Vought, son of Simon Vought, one of the earliest settlers of Elysburg. Much of the ground was bought from Pet...

My Grandmother's Obit Posted on: 23 Aug 1999, by Jamie Watson

...beautiful soul. She was born in Elysburg PA and may still have some family ties there. WILLIAMS, Helen (Vought) (08/99/23) - Of Holly(MI) age 79, died Sunday, August 22, 1999 at Fenton Extended Care. Fune...

Netherlands>NY Posted on: 17 Oct 1999, by  RVought

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

The Vought family in America is trying to complete the Family Tree. Our family emigrated from The Netherlands to New York, USA around the year 1745. We don't know the original spelling of our surame in the ...

Netherlands>NY Posted on: 17 Oct 1999, by  RVought

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Zuid-Holland

My ancestors emigrated to NY,USA in or around the year 1745 from Holland. We have reason to believe that they sailed from Rotterdam and had lived in Ooltgensplaat, Goeree-Overflakee,Zuid Holland. We w...

Vought family Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by  speedsport

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Zuid-Holland

...back in the Netherlands as might be possible. Detail you offer on source area and emigration date for Vought ancestor of interest for obvious reasons. I am a rank beginner at genealogy, but an experienced r...

Hester Posted on: 05 Oct 1999, by Audrey Harmon Gaither

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Roane

You wouldn't happen to have anything more on Mary Jane would you? Do you know where in Ohio they are buried? Mary Jane was my grandmother's aunt. My grandmother was Ruby Irene Wright Harmon and her fa...

Boswell Posted on: 05 Oct 1999, by Audrey Harmon Gaither

Does anyone know anything about the Boswell family of Harriman? I'm looking for an Anna (aka Oma) Harmon Boswell. I don't know the first name of her spouse. This would have been in the late 1910's or ...

Vought Surname Posted on: 12 Nov 1999, by  RVought

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > General

I believe some of my ancestors came to the U.S. from Switzerland. I would like to hear from anyone familiar with my surname to find out where in Switzerland the family originated.

Vought - Orange Co., NY Posted on: 04 Sep 1999, by Regina (Vought) Celano

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Orange

I am looking for any/all information on the Vought(spelling varies)Family of this area,as well as Haight/Torrey/Wade Surnames.Willing to swap research facts. I hit a brick wall when family moved from Westch...

Vought - Town of Highlands, NY Posted on: 07 Sep 1999, by Evelyn Weidig

There are several Voughts buried in the Town of Highlands. If I get time, I might be able to find some for you, or you can contact Stella Bailey, Town Historian: 146 Main St; Highland Falls, NY 10928....

Voght, Vought Posted on: 16 Sep 1999, by Cathy Beebe Carter

In my line, I have Hannah Voght (Vought) b. < 1763 in Sussex, NY, d. 1779. She married Elisha Kent Sutton in 1770. Most of my ancestors ended up in Orange County. Have you come across this name in any of...

Vought Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by  RVought

...any bells, but I will keep an eye out and if I come across it, I will contact you. There was another Vought family in Upstate NY, and it is possible that she is of their line. Happy Hunting ! Regina

Vought Posted on: 17 Sep 1999, by Liane Fenimore

Nicholas C. Vought (s. of Henry) and his wife Mary Lent lived briefly in Orange county according to a Vought genealogy that I have. In 1828 they moved to Wolcott in Wayne county, NY. His sister, Margaret Vought, marrie...

Re: Vought Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by  RVought

Liane, YES, there is a connection! Henry C. Vought (1760-1842) lived in Westchester Co.,NY. He had a large family, including my ancestor, Elijah C. Vought,your Nicholas's brother. Seems Henry's sons crossed the...

Vought Posted on: 05 Oct 1999, by Liane Fenimore

My connection is through Henry Vought's (c1760-1842) daughter Margaret (c1783-1860) (by unknown first wife) who married Isaac Barton (c1780-1857) about 1803. They initially lived in Orange county (182...

Vought Posted on: 05 Oct 1999, by  RVought

Liane, Elijah C. Vought,B.7/12/1813,D.8/10/1903,was the grandson of Henry C. Vought(aka Voght). Henry C. had a son Joseph Christian Vought,B.1/19/1792, D.May 1827, who was Elijah's father. Elijahs mother was Amelia Con...

VOUGHT/HAIGHT FAMILIES Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by Regina Vought Celano

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Putnam

Elijah Christian Vought(Voght), born:7/12/1813 died:8/10/1903 married:Mary Haight children:Eugene C. Vought born:circa 1843 married:Hannah Torrey Elijah and his wife,Mary are buried in the North Highlands Burying...

Fishkill Rural Cemetery Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by  RVought

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Putnam

...their is also family buried there. You are a font of information on the Putnam Co.cemeteries. Is there a Vought-Carlson connection? Regina (Vought) Celano

Vought/Voght Family Posted on: 04 Sep 1999, by Regina Celano

I am searching for any/all information on Vought Family. Spelling of name varies of course. In particular, information regarding Elijah C. Vought,Mary Haight,Eugene Christian Vought,and Hannah Torrey.Also looking for l...

Vought Family in North Highlands Burying Ground Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by  jean-claire

...County, NY by Barbara Smith Buys there are these listings at the North Highlands Burying Ground on page 9 Vought, Elijah C. b July 12, 1813, d Aug 10, 1903 Vought, Mary Haight, w. Elijah C., b Nov 2, 1816, d Mar ...

North Highlands Burying Ground Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by  RVought

...look-up for me. That was really sweet of you. Your name sounds so familiar, I believe my mother,Helen Vought was in touch with you many years ago. As you can see. the search goes on. I was unsure as to whet...

Eugene C. & Elijah C. Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by Regina Vought Celano

Looking for any/all available information in Putnam County on Elijah Christian Vought,his wife, Mary Haight, their son, Eugene C. Voughtand his wife,Hannah Torrey.(1813-early1900's)

Vought/Voght Family Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by Regina Vought Celano

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Ulster

...the surnames listed above to swap information.Maybe we could fill in each other's blank's.My ancestor Vought/Voght once resided in Ulster County,NY.

Isaac Barton Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by  RVought

AS to your Dutchess Co. inquiry re: Isaac Barton, he married Margaret Vought,b.1782,d.4/10/1860, married Isaac Barton circa 1779 Reliable sources have the couple moving to Wayne Co.,then Wisconsin. ???I wou...

Issac Barton Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by  ClarkGregory2...

...Barton but no proof as yet. My Great Grandmother was Rachel Dickinson--her brother, George married Luna Vought in Wayne C.. Happy to exchange info. Regards, Greg

Isaac Barton Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by  RVought

Greg, Thanks so much for your information. I guess that dispels the theory that they moved to Wisconsin. What county was Isaac originally from? Margaret was from Westchester Co., NY. People did not us...

JOHN ALBERT NICHOLSON, 1962 Posted on: 01 Jul 1999, by Alp

Surnames > Nicholson

John A. Nicholson, 59, native of Blooming Grove, farmer and Chance Vought worker, died in Memorial Hospital, Tuesday. He resided at 22-A Northwest Apt. Funeral services will be held Thursday at 2 p.m. from ...

Samuel Ackley Posted on: 11 Sep 1999, by Richard Vought

Surnames > Ackley

...look it up to be sure. They are form the NY Penn area. I have the Ackley family to the early 1700. R Vought

William Allis born 1622 Posted on: 03 Aug 1999, by Eunice Vought

Surnames > Allis

...mother was Mary Underwood. We are related to the Allis line when Dora Isabell Allis married William Vought back in the 1880's. We aren't having any luck going beyond William Allis though.

Vought tree Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by Richard Vought

Surnames > Allis

I have the Vought tree from Jacob Christian Vought 1741 through current. Dora Isabell Allis is my Great grandmother. I can give you what I have got. I do not remember seeing a Eunice Vought. Dick

Vought family Posted on: 08 Aug 1999, by Eunice Vought

Surnames > Allis

Hi! The reason you've never heard of Eunice Vought is because I'm a Vought by marriage. I am married to Edward Vought, who is the son of Graydon Muir Vought. Dora Isabell Allis is also Ed's great grandmother. We're formerly...

Vought Tree Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by Eunice Vought

Surnames > Allis

We think we have everything back to Joseph Christian Vought. Do you have Joseph Christian's wife's name as Christiana Reinhart or Catherine Hester? My email address is avought@hotmail.com If you'd like to g...

Joseph''s wife Posted on: 19 Sep 1999, by  RVought

Surnames > Allis

Our original Joseph Christian Vought' who came here from Holland married Catherine Reinhart. I believe her middle name was Hester,but that is not certain.

Joseph''s wife Posted on: 19 Sep 1999, by  RVought

Surnames > Allis

Our original Joseph Christian Vought' who came here from Holland married Catherine Reinhart. I believe her middle name was Hester,but that is not certain.

James Croft, 1755-1839 Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by  Baileysgran

Surnames > Croft

James Croft lived in New York State (Stillwater), fought in the Revolutionary War, married Esther Vought. They had nine children, one of whom was my ancestor Henry Croft. I would appreciate hearing from any...

Cemetery on West Point Property Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  RVought

...a winding road leading to "Round Pond" on the West Point Military Academy property. I have VOUGHT ancestors who are buried there. If anyone has information regarding the tombstone inscriptions it ...

Gibney Farm Burial Plot Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by  RVought

...footwork for me. She located the cemetery on the West Point Military Property near Round Pond where my VOUGHT ancestors are buried. Now I know that the cemetery has a name-Gibney Farm Burial Plot 1803-1870....

Jozef Ossowski/Olski Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by  tjorstad

Surnames > Ossowski

...Tillie KOZIEZKOWSKI, Agnes WACHOWIAK, Frank, Marie CHRISTIANSON, Peter, Walter, Joseph R., Leo, Ann VOUGHT. Have lots of more recent info, but nothing to help me trace the line in Poland. Please contact me...

Jacqueline S. Vought Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Roush Funeral Home

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jackson

Jacqueline S. Vought, age 73, of Ravenswood, WV, died April 14, 2000, at Jackson General Hospital, Ripley, WV. She was born on October 16, 1926, in Terra Alta, WV, the daughter of the late Carl and Blanche...

Leonia Huysmans- great grandmother Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  samvekemans

Surnames > Leroy

...(Frans) Vekemans on UNKNOWN in UNKNOWN. Petrus Franciscus (Frans) (parents Henricus Vekemans and Joanna De Vought) was born 16 Aug. 1886. He died 14 September 1963. Leonia Huysmans and Petrus Franciscus ...

per page
© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.