Search the Boards

Search Results for "Warham" - 375 Messages

per page

TIP#87 - REVOLUTIONARY WAR SOLDIERS, WAYNE THROUGH WOODFORD Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

TIP# 87 - REVOLUTIONARY WAR SOLDIERS, WAYNE THROUGH WOODFORD COUNTIES: As a new series of information for my readers, and to be interspersed with the other tips, I am going to publish a list of Revol...

SHORT, Lemuel Posted on: 07 Feb 1999, by Transcriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Grundy

...for permanent residence in 1856. He was married, December 31, 1845, to Miss Sarah BURR, daughter of Warham and Nancy (CUMMINS) BURR, her father formerly of New York, and her mother formerly of Ohio. Mrs. SH...

First Minister in Windsor, Cn., USA Posted on: 11 Mar 1999, by  MarilynZimmer...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > General

I am interested in the English ancestry of Rev. John Warham who was educated at Oxford receiving both a BA and MA. He came to America in 1634 and in 1635/36 moved to Windsor, Cn. and was founding father of ...

Cook Posted on: 02 Jul 1999, by  dianne252

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

The father of Lyman C. Cook of Chautauqua County, NY was William G. Cook, son of Warham and Olive (Gay) Cook, born in Oneida Co. Jan. 14, 1808-married Amy Benton in 1832. She died in 1892. More info if you ...

Sherwood Posted on: 19 Sep 1999, by Rich Rankin

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...descendent of Bradford Sherwood(Jamesville, Onandaga County) Amos Sherwood who married Mary Campbell(d. Warham Campbell and Phoebe Jackson, and Harvey Campbell Sherwood and Elizabeth Kezia Alvord(d. of Dioc...

Will of John Porter of Windsor, CT Posted on: 04 Mar 2000, by  Marsha Wilcox

Surnames > Porter

From Jane Devlin JaneDevlin@netquest.com. Please contact her if you're related. Here is the will of John PORTER of Windsor, CT, from Manwaring. My line is through his son, Lt. Nathaniel PORTER,to gra...

DAWLEY, Paul Gorton m. WARHAM, Jane Elizabeth in Hallstead 1955 Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by Sherri Dawley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Susquehanna

Looking for info on a marriage between Paul Gorton Dawley and Jane Elizabeth Warham in Hallstead, PA. sometime in 1955. Neither are from PA, His b-day, Jan 13 1902; Her's is Oct 13, 1932.

Surname EVA Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by  patriciathoma...

Surnames > Eva

Mark: My Grandmother Emily Jane EVA was born in Falmouth Cornwall in 1848 to James EVA and Eleanor Warham. On their marriage cert. James listed his father as Richard EVA. There were three Richard EVA in the...

St. Leger line in England Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by Kathleen Millar

Surnames > St > Leger

...Norman ancestor sailed with WC in 1066. The St. Legers are associated with the history of Leeds Castle -- Warham St. Leger, Anthony St. Leger and Warham St. Leger (grandson of the first Warham) were among the owners of...

JONES abt 1850 Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by  adjudd

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Nevada

...is very much appreciated. Bertha Jones Kent(dau Margaret moved to Santa Clara County) Florence Jones Warham b 1873 Auburn, CA d 1962 Oakland, CA William Jones, George E Jones. Owen R Jones b 1836 Wales im. ...

CORDRAY; Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by  CJPRJ

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hampshire > Isle of Wight

...owned Winstone Manor, Isle of Wight and was Prior of Christ Church Abbey. married daughter of Nicholas Warham. need help Please.

Levi Murray,Monroe Co.,NY>Calh Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by  Laura McHam

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Calhoun

...Monroe Co., NY, Lydia Warner, born 19 Mar. 1802 in NY; died 7 Jan 1873 in Albion. She was the daughter of Warham and Cynthia (Adams) Warner. Levi and Lydia (Warner) Murray's daughter was Cynthia Murray, who...

Roger clapp's memoir Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Dee Reynolds

Surnames > Clapp

ROGER CLAP’S MEMOIRS with account of voyage of the "MARY AND JOHN" 1630 edited by Sydney Strong DEDICATION To the adventurous voyagers of faith, who sailed away on the "Mary and J...

Holbein's Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by  xxneblohe

Surnames > Holben

...whose names I don't know. I also have a print by G. Vertue 1737 of a painting of Arch Bishop William Warham by "Hans Holben". Note the spelling change. Some Holben's migrated from England to upper...

Peter Wareheim/Wareham Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  cliffordwareh...

Surnames > Warehime

...as my GGGgrandfather, Armstrong Co., PA, B; 1796 I have seen his last name spelled Wareham Wareheime Warham He was married to Susanna Heigs, B: 1796 They had 6 Children: William b:1821 Catherine b:1823 Sil...

william parker b early 1600`s Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by  cecilstanford...

Surnames > Parker

wm married ann warham any info

John Warham STRONG's Probate Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by  Dave Francis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Hartford

From "A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records", Vol III, page 666. Strong, John Warham. Court Record, Page 85—11 January, 1748-9: John Strong, age 15 years, Abigail 17 years, child...

Jonathan ELSWORTH's Probate Records Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by  Dave Francis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Hartford

...great meadow, bounded as followeth: north and east on land of the Deputy Governor’s, south on John Warham Strong, and west on his own land, containing about one acre and 1-4. I give unto my three sons,...

Jonathan ELSWORTH's Probate Records Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by  Dave Francis

Surnames > Ellsworth

...great meadow, bounded as followeth: north and east on land of the Deputy Governor’s, south on John Warham Strong, and west on his own land, containing about one acre and 1-4. I give unto my three sons,...

Eva Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by  patriciathoma...

Surnames > Eva

...period as did mine. My grandmother Emily Eva was born in Falmouth Cornwall to James Eva and Eleanor Warham in 1848 and that was before your grandfather was born I am sure but the families may be connected. ...

St. Leger Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by Kathleen Millar

Surnames > St > Leger

Great hearing from you. You need a password to get into the site with genealogy for Anne St. Leger. Warham St. Leger and his father were the owners of Leeds Castle in the 17th century. Ann St. Leger was the...

St. Leger/Horsemanden connection Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by Eleanor Charlotte McLawrence

Surnames > St > Leger

I am looking for information on the marriage or association Warham St. Leger and Lady Ursula Neville (de Neville). My connection to this line began when David Kingery married Mary Ann Bird who was a descend...

Matthew Allyn Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  Pstreet1

Surnames > Allyn

...as John Wyatt and Francis Chichester. The descent I'm working on is through Thomas Allyn and Abigail Warham. Thanks in advance, Pat

Email me for St. Leger genealogy Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by Kathleen Millar

Surnames > St > Leger

...Leger pedigree on it from Anne St. Leger, married to Sir Dudley Digges, back through her father Sir Warham St. Leger to the Vikings, Kings of Ireland and Scotland, let me know as well. My telephone number...

Chichester/Chidester 1300's England Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by T R Anderson Lowe

Surnames > Chidester

Since I can't get the email to go thru here is what I have on the Chidesters. Roger Chichester b abt 1332 John Chichester b abt 1352..Beggerskewish&Donwar,Somerset,Eng. spouse Thomasine Raleigh b...

Re: Email me for St. Leger genealogy Posted on: 18 Jul 2001, by Kathy Millar

Surnames > St > Leger

My ancestor is Anne St. Leger, daughter of Warham St. Leger who was the owner of Leeds Castle. Her brother, Anthony St. Leger had a son who came to Virginia with Ann St. Leger's grandson, Governor Edwrd Di...

Colwells of Ohio Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  williamlong26

Surnames > Colwell

...last branch of my Coles family to fill out. Other associated surnames are Hayes, Galloway, Starbuck, Warham/Warheim, Pierson/Pearson, Cleary/Clary, and Matson and Hall. Your help is much appreciated.

COLES, COLE Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by  williamlong26

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Guernsey

...(1823), then Elizabeth Holden (1851) John Coles, b. November 22?, 1803, married a Mary Matilda Wareheim Warham Wareham (in 1830) Thomas Coles, b. April 19, 1808, married Zilpha Hayes Mary Polly Coles, b. De...

Coles, Cole Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by  williamlong26

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Belmont

...(1823), then Elizabeth Holden (1851) John Coles, b. November 22?, 1803, married a Mary Matilda Wareheim Warham Wareham (in 1830) Thomas Coles, b. April 19, 1808, married Zilpha Hayes Mary Polly Coles, b. De...

Coles, Heddleson, Hiddleston, Heidleson Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by  williamlong26

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Noble

Re: Guernsey County Ohio Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by  williamlong26

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Guernsey

Re: William Cole Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by  williamlong26

Denise, this looks all too familiar to me. I will tell you how the Perego's fit into the picture with what I know about the Coles family. With the various spellings back then, I would bet anything P...

Obituary of Polly S. (MCBRIDE) (CARMICHAEL) HODGES [1817VA—1899IN] Posted on: 05 Sep 2001, by Robert L. Jackson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Greene

...2001 from Bloomfield-Eastern Greene County Public Library’s IHS Microfilm Records.] Polly, widow of Warham HODGES, died at her home in Hobbieville, Indiana, May 19, 1899, aged about eighty-two years. Wa...

Re: Charles Ripley Gillett Posted on: 05 Sep 2001, by  vieve_1

Surnames > Gillett

...May 30, 1630 on the ship "Mary and John". He moved to Connecticut in 1636 with the Rev. John Warham. Charles was quite an accomplished Egyptologist and theologian and published several works. The...

Eltweed Pomeroy Posted on: 10 Oct 2001, by  jpparr340

Surnames > Pomeroy

My line: Eltweed, Caleb, Samuel,Caleb,Enos, Warham, Jane. Jane m. Roswell Davidson Roper. I'm interested in meeting cousins, connecting with the Pomeroy Assn. and finding out about Berry Pomeroy Castle (n...

Re: St. Leger Posted on: 21 Oct 2001, by  NKingsmill

Surnames > St > Leger

Kathleen, My direct descendant William Kingsmill married Jane St Leger daughter of Warham St Leger and Ursula Neville. If you can expand on this I wouls be grateful.

Re: Caleb Pomeroy & Thankfull Phelps Posted on: 24 Oct 2001, by  Jsmythe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampshire

...message boards on Griswold and wound around to your message. Griswold is the maiden name of the wife of Warham, brother to your Hannah. It's been a long time since this message. If you haven't found any ...

Frizzels from Ireland to Canada and then to Mass 1800's Posted on: 19 Nov 2001, by Susan

Surnames > Frizzell

...widow of the late Elias Frizzell, passed away Tuesday at the residence of her son-in-law, Mr. James Warham. Deceased, who was in her 91st year, had been a resident of this city and vicinity for many years ...

DAWLEY marriage in Hallstead 1955 Posted on: 29 Nov 2001, by Ronald Dawley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Susquehanna

Regarding Paul Gorton Dawley, His 3rd marriage was to my mother, Jane Elizabeth Warham. Married: Mar 15 1955 in Halstead, PA. She was born Oct 13 1932. Died: Nov 22 1989

Re: Hackett Genealogy Posted on: 29 Dec 2001, by  BethTaylorDav...

Surnames > Hackett

...Bozeman, Easley, Bozeman, Goodlett, Gowan, Allen, Montgomery, Barrett, Wilson, Wade,Watson, Parker, Warham, Benskin, Dabinott, Soper, Sharpe to name a few.

Re: John Butterworth Colvard/Calvert, Jr. Posted on: 30 Dec 2001, by Karen Carty

Surnames > Calvert

...Calvert (Colvard) who married Temperance Butterworth Easley. After William's death, Temperance married Warham Easley. Has anyone ever heard of the Cherokee Indian supporter Col. ...

Lamberts (Trevor Allen L., Garvin Richard L. and Kathleen Gillian 61 Church St. Wool, Warham Dorset,England Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by Gordon Steel

Surnames > Lambert

...(Trevor Allen L., Garvin Richard L. and Kathleen Gillian L.) last known address 61 Church St. Wool, Warham Dorset,England.(1960's) They are the grand children of Dr. Richard F. Steel who was a Dr.in India f...

SEEKING DESCENDANTS OF ROBERT ST LEDGER ATKINS Posted on: 12 Feb 2002, by WENDY CANTY

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Waterford > General

...,Cork,lreland Married., 1770 Children 1 Robert St Leger Atkins b: ABT 1776 in Waterpark,Cork,lreland 2.Warham St Leger Atkins b: ABT 1775 in Waterpark,Cork,Ireland 3.Philip St Leger Atkins b: ABT 1775 in W...

Re: Keziah Smith Posted on: 12 Mar 2002, by  Dabeconley

Surnames > Smith

...of Daniel Smith and Keziah Pomeroy She had 8 brothers and sisters names were Nice, Anna, Phinehas, Warham. Esther,Theodosia,Polly, Maria Smith all born in Chester,Hampton, Mass. Is there any connectiio...

Have Info to Share re: DIGGES Ancestry Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by  camelot817

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Kent > General

...the tomb of Mary Kemp and children of Dudley Digges. I also have pictures of Ulcombe the tomb of Sir Warham St. Leger Great Grandfather of Edward and Dudkey Digges. Pictures of Sir Dudley Digges. Email me...

Benjamin Rinder - Leeds 1800 - 1840s Posted on: 04 Apr 2002, by  avalonmick

Surnames > Rinder

Benjamin married Ann Warham in 1823 in Leeds, Yrkshire, and they had four children. Benjamin jnr came to Australia. Any details on the ancestors of Benjamin and Ann would be appreciated. Thanks Bob

Re: john holden chester pa b1877 Posted on: 25 Apr 2002, by  avalonmick

Surnames > Holden

My Gx5 grandmother Ann Holden\Holdin married a Thomas Warham on Guisley, Yorkshire in 1792. They had 5 children: Ann, Lydia, Richard, Hannah and Elizabeth. I am lokking for information on Ann's parents....

Re: Houlden surname Posted on: 25 Apr 2002, by  avalonmick

Surnames > Houlden

My Gx5 grandmother was Ann Houlden [Holdin on the IGI]. She married Thomas Warham in Guisley, Yorkshire in 1792. They had five children: Ann, Lydia, Richard, Elizabeth and Hannah. I am looking for inform...

Re: curl family Posted on: 04 May 2002, by  Amurray34

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

looking for family of charlotte curl moved to los angeles in 1930 married clifford warham murray 1931 sisters and brother lucille curl hearn ada curl courtney harry curl john B> curl orig from texas

Re: Martha Conatser, b. 1812 TN Posted on: 25 May 2002, by ginny manning

Surnames > Conatser

Carlyon, I went over the material in your website as you suggested but was unable to find any reference to my Martha Conatser, b. 1812. Not knowing if this is her first or middle name is a hinderance...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.