Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Widen" - 155 Messages

per page

Elmer Widen and Hazel Batdrof Posted on: 02 Jun 2002, by  sblesi01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

Elmer J. Widen of St. Louis and Hazel Batdrof of Maplewood. Source : Franklin County Marriage Licenses listed in September 17, 1942 The Ozark News (St. Clair, MO)

Norval John Woods Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by Roush Funeral Home

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jackson

...Cowell Woods. He was retired from I & L, Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical Corp.; he was a member of Widen Baptist Church, Clay Co., WV. He also retired from Elk River Coal and Lumber Co., Widen, WV, and he w...

Lee E. Brown Family Posted on: 08 Sep 1999, by  WSander5

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Mingo

...in Sept 1920. Lee was a blacksmith by trade and worked for the mines and lumber mills. They were in Widen, Clay Co, WV, by the time my father - Glenn - was born - in 1922. Nannie and Lee were divorced by 1...

Re: Carl and Hilma Widen Posted on: 12 Apr 2006, by  Mats Ahlgren

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Lake

Thanks Tim Looks like "my man", but it is risk (the initial) that it is an August Widen with wife Hilma, that lived in Chigaco. Wonderfull (for a Swede) to read Hgalmaz, and try to understand ...

Re: Carl and Hilma Widen Posted on: 12 Apr 2006, by  indytim72

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Lake

I found an obit in the Jan. 22, 1957 Chicago Tribune: Carl A. Widen, suddenly, husband of Hilma; brother of Hgalmaz of Sweden. At chapel, 5839 W. North avenue. Funeral Wednesday, 1:30 p.m. Interment famil...

Hall & SIers look up's Posted on: 22 Aug 1999, by Ray Clark

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Calhoun

...still alive ???? the [1] d btn. 1922--1926 in calhun or braxton co . Hall was killed in the mines at Widen??-- []Siers Howard M. br. 6/6/1898 d 29/6/1942 trying to find out his mother's name [] Siers, Anni...

Re: Sears,Siers Posted on: 24 Nov 2001, by Lester D. Sears

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Braxton

...child, Kenton D. Sears ( deceased), from that marriage. Other children are Everett Crockett Sears, ( Widen), Mabel Otto, (Charleston,WV)and Glaydes Goodman( Albion, NY) Ada's brothers included Ray,( marrie...

prunty in wv Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by  bigarris

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Braxton

my father, othie lee prunty was born in widen, clay co., wv in 1916 to reuben arron and cora esta kelley. reubens father was francis marion prunty from doddridge or braxton county wv. reuben had siblings n...

Carl and Hilma Widen Posted on: 11 Apr 2006, by  Mats Ahlgren

I'm looking for what happened to Carl and Hilma Widen after 1930, Hilma Eugenia Nilsson born November 5,1880 in Överjärna , Sweden married Karl Magnus Widen born Feb 8, 1879 in Virestad, Sweden. ...

CHIODO, Elsie, obituary Posted on: 27 Aug 2004, by  Jeffrey_Elmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Klickitat

The Oregonian, Portland, OR., May 24, 2004, page B6 Includes portrait titled: ELSIE CHIODO Born: June 2,1909, in Glenwood. Wash. Died: May 20, 2004, in Gresham Survivors: Sons, Edward and Gary; daug...

Looking for biological father Willard Morris formerly of Harvey IL Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by  treedbeaver

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

...was married and had several children and had a long standing affair with my now deceased mother Kay Widen. He was a truck driver and lived in Harvey IL. He also fathered a second child, my sister Bobbie J...

Jordan J. Mastroianni Posted on: 18 Jan 2000, by  Laurel ODonne...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Berkshire

...former Bliss Business College. In his younger years, Mr. Mastroianni was employed by the former R.J. Widen Tannery and the former Sprague Electric Co. He was a letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service f...

Grogg, Santy, Rogers Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by  kathysangels

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Gilmer

...who married Jane Santy in WV. They had a daughter Ermel Marie who married David Roosevelt Rogers in Widen, Clay Co., WVA. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

Obit: Orlen G. Butcher - 1913- 2000 Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by Karen Monk

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Raleigh

...Friday, Feb. 4, 2000, in Summersville Memorial Hospital following a long illness. Born Jan. 4, 1920, at Widen, Clay County, he was a son of the late Spurgeon and Elma Keener Butcher. Mr. Butcher was a Chri...

Re: Elliott, George or Fred Posted on: 04 Dec 2002, by Maureen Anderson McCree

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Norfolk

I'm looking for info on the person who married a George Elliott around that time. Her name was Daisy Widen, and she would have been born sometime in the 1890's in Brooklyn, NY. Do we have the same George...

more prunty info Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by  bigarris

Surnames > Prunty

dear k i am bj garris prunty daghter of othie lee prunty granddaughter of rueben aron who livrd in widen, clay co. wv. i wonder if we may be related. you can contact me at gbj745@cs.com thanks and good luc...

prunty info Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by  bigarris

Surnames > Prunty

...father was othie lee prunty and his father was rueben aron. they were from wv. my father was born in widen, clay co. in 1919. thanks for any help you can give. b.j. prunty garris

wv prunty Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by  bigarris

Surnames > Prunty

i am looking for any info on my father, othie lee prunty born in widen,clay co. wv 0n feb 11 1916. his fathers name was rueben aron prunty and his mothers name was cora esta kelley prunty. i know that my g...

wv prunty Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by bigarris

Surnames > Prunty

...cora esta kelley from dakota territory probably around 1900 as my father, othie lee prunty was born in widen, clay co,wv feb 11, 1916 and i beleieve he was their first or second born child. he had a brothe...

wv prunty Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by  bigarris

Surnames > Prunty

...kelley abt1890-1900 we think. i know he lived there in 1911 and after because my father was born in widen, clay co. wv 1n 1916 and i beleive had a brother born in 1911. you can email me at gbj745@cs.com. t...

Widen from Sweden Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by  brkrbabe20

Surnames > Widen

My ggrandfather Frederick Widen came from Sweden before 1895 as a young man to Minnesota. My grandmother was born in Mankato MN in about 1895. SOme of Frederick's family took the spelling of Widen while others ...

Sampson Mick Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by Mary Kathleen Mick Collins

Surnames > Mick

...Grandmother , but my Great Grand Father was Sampson Mick. My Grand Mother is Mary Justine Mick and lived in Widen West Virginia most of her life , her husband was Dale Mick and my father is Mike Mick.

Wideen in Mn/WI Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by  brkrbabe20

Surnames > Wideen

My greatgrandfather Frederick Widen came from Sweden to Minn. before 1895. SOme family chose to spell as Widen,others as Wideen. He married Louise Carlson and had 5 or 6 children. The other Widens and Wideens i...

arronprunty Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  bigarris

Surnames > Prunty

...prunty. he was from wv we believe. both cathys father silvanus arron and my father othie lee were born in widen, clay co. wv. my father was born feb. 11, 1916. silvanus was born dec. 3, 1913. i think they ...

Moeller Posted on: 09 Mar 1999, by Martin Schepers

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hamburg > General

I know of a Alice Schepers, in Iowa who was a Moeller, if you would like her address, E-mail me. She may not know much but may widen out you availble sources.

potter's field Posted on: 26 May 2001, by  elaine56

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Caddo

forest park east had a section of a potters's field. when they widen linwood avenue they relocated some of the graves. check with the forest part west cemetery they shoud have a record of the graves that w...

Pre-filled search form Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by Wes Groleau

Topics > RootsWeb > WorldConnect Suggestions

I would pre-fill any field possible. Before clicking "Search," the user could clear or modify any field, widen date limits, turn on "fuzzy," etc.

Theodore Griffith Jr. obituary Posted on: 16 Jan 2004, by  puppup

Surnames > Griffith

...Nov. 25, 2003 Deceased: Griffith, Theodore Jr. Age: 85 Birth date: May 2, 1918 Birth place: Widen, WV Death date: Nov. 22, 2003 Place of death: Winchester, VA For a copy of full obit se...

Hamrick, looking for a friend Posted on: 19 Oct 2005, by  evandyne1

Surnames > Hamrick

Hello, We are looking for an old friend. David Hamrick, he was born around 1942, in Widen, Clay County, West Virginia. He worked for Mobay Chemical during the 1970's, this is when we became friends. The la...

Laurinyecz Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by  Blawrenc762

Surnames > Laurinyecz

...son Paul(b1907 d1977) and my father Michael (b1908-d1993). family worked the mines in West Virgina (Widen), PA (Nanticoke) I understand that the last name is very unusally. From the Cenus records the fami...

Garside from Oldham Posted on: 18 May 2000, by Trevor Lawton

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

...Stalybridge, ect. As you will note; Selina is born in Stalybridge, which is in Cheshire, not Lancashire. Widen your search a little. Nile Street is in the local Oldham area of 'Cold Hurst' on Oldham Edge....

Sanders H. Rasco Posted on: 20 Jul 2001, by  192301

Surnames > Jobe

...of Taswell county, North Carolina, and was born February 24, 1822. He is a son of Arthur and Polly (Widen) Rasco, of North Carolina. John Rasco was one of the pioneer settlers of that state, and followed t...

Jordan/Facemeyer Posted on: 13 Feb 2005, by  PatDurdle

Surnames > Jordan

...Davis she was from Buchanan county,Virgina he was born in Red House,West Virgina they were married in Widen,West Virgina,he working in the coal mines. Moved to Ohio arround 1941 both died in Ohio. I need t...

Re: Osborne/Cherokee Reservation Posted on: 12 Sep 2006, by  Ravenwind50

Surnames > Osborne

...is soloman osborne,s GGGrandson,I am so shocked and seems they are still celebrating this family in Widen west virginia,and some of his other relatives are living,I think we have talked before not sure,you...

Agnes Womack Powell Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by Cynndi

Surnames > Womack

...John W. Powell late 1700's in Halifax Co. (Old Virginia) moved to Nicholas Co. WV. (Powells MT near Widen)1800. 3 sons Jack d. 1862 Louisberg. Van died Louisberg. Henry William Powell .Any info would be he...

Walkers in Ontario Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by Lynn Keller

Surnames > Walker

...mother, whom I assume was a WALKER. Her first name was Jerusha. There was a Jerusha BATES, the mother of Widen WALKER who married Sarah IRISH circa 1805 in Ontario. My quest is to find another WALKER/IRISH...

Widen genealogy Posted on: 18 May 2000, by Jon Dean

Surnames > Widen

My grandmother was May Widen one of 6 children who I believe most were born in Mankato MN. I actually just called Mark Widen of Widen Enterprises (Madison WI)to try to gather some more information on my Dad's mother...

Re: Winifred Pearl Sweet Posted on: 27 May 2005, by Len Widen

Surnames > Sweet

Hello Cheryl...Winifred is my ggg aunt. Please contact me by email for family details. Len Widen

Stump Family- Germantown, PA Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by Barbara Belford

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

Have info on a Peter Catherine (Widen) Stump, orig in PA, migrated to VA/now WV. Does this sound like what you are looking for? Please e-mail Bbelford@gbso.net if I can help.

Hey Cuz? Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Linda (Widen) Kauffer

Surnames > Widen

My paternal grandfather was Henning Theodure Widen, married to Karin Thurinsen (Sp?), also from Sweden. They settled in Ill. in Chicago Heights, later moving to Wonder Lake. They had six children-John (now...

Swedish Widens Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by  brkrbabe20

Surnames > Widen

Great to hear from you. The Widen was on my GGrandfather side, the Carlson is on my GGrandmother side,so there is definitely hope. My cousin and I are starting to get into this, so keep watching the postin...

Toby J Folks Posted on: 08 Apr 2000, by D Hickman

Surnames > Hickman

I believe you might be my fathers sister Toby Jean.. My dad was David Wayne Hickman born in widen West Va ..August 26,1938 His mothers name was Norma Jean Hickman...She passed away in Charlston WV.

Widen (viden) family/Minn Sweden Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by  Bannyhitahome...

Surnames > Widen

My grandfather, Charlie (Charles) Widen born in Sweden and emmigrated to Minneapolis Minnesota in late 1800's-early 1900's.

STUMP-MOORE FAMILIES Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by G. Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Hampshire

Elizabeth Stump, the daughter of Peter and Catherine (Widen) Stump, was born about 1782, probably in Pennsylvania. Her family moved to Loudoun Co., VA, where, according to a research article by Wilmer L. K...

MARTINs in Widen, WV Posted on: 13 Jan 2002, by Anne Lockard

Surnames > Martin

Looking for info on William MARTIN Family that lived in Widen, Nicholas (?) Co., WV. They raised Myrtle MARTIN, who later married Raymond BAIL. She and her sister were orphaned at an early age. Mamie a...

Re: CONNER Posted on: 30 Jul 2007, by  Millie_Hammon...

WWI Draft Reg - Clay Co Widen Ira Frank Conner b. 8-21-1898 age 20 Near Rel: Bert Conner of Widen Clay Co 1930 Clay Co Widen Buffalo Dist #180 Conner: I.F. 32 m@25, Elsie 24 m@17, Calvin 4 Paul 3, Charles 1.......

Re: Charles Johnson & Christine Swanson Posted on: 12 Apr 2007, by  hopk51

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

Carl Johan Widen (Veden) was born 6/28/1856 in Tuna, Kalm(ar?) and died 6/3/26. Christina Maria Svenson was born 9/3/1859 in Hvena. She died 6/14/20. I find five children listed. This is from Augsburg ...

Re: Dilley, Brown, Mullins in WVA Posted on: 11 Aug 2007, by  Millie_Hammon...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Clay

...Rebecca Jane-cannot find Flat Fork on a map so it could be in Clay Co) d. 7-7-1950 Nicholas Co res of Widen Clay Co buried in McQueen Cemetery (this cemetery is right beside Rt 19 in the Hookersville, Nch...

Re: Obit Look up Carl Widen 1945 Posted on: 18 May 2007, by  jhthomas47

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Winnebago

Rockford Morning Star, Saturday, May 26, 1945 CARL WIDEN RITES MONDAY Long Illness Causes Gardener's Death Services from Carl Widen, 66, Rockford gardnerer who died yesterday in his home, 1433 4th avenue, follo...

Re: given/givens Posted on: 12 Sep 2007, by  Millie_Hammon...

...he married 12-6-1896 Clay Co WV Elizabeth Rachel Dilly b. 10-3-1872 Dille, Clay Co WV d. 11-23-1943 Widen, Clay Co buried Butcher Cemetery, Dille d/o Jacob Dilly and Julia Ann Keener Dilly...do you need a...

per page