Search the Boards

Search Results for "Widen" - 151 Messages

per page

Edner/Wideen/Brandstron Posted on: 15 Feb 1999, by  littlbit56628

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

If any one has any of these names in their tree, please contact me. An Edner married a Wideen (Widen) and also Larsson is on that tree also. Brandstrom is a different tree, but I heard they were from Swede...

Smith's central WV Posted on: 12 May 1999, by  ckboggs

Surnames > Smith

...BALLARD PRESTON "PRESS"2 SMITH, b. January 1841, Logan County, Virginia; d. April 20, 1917, near Widen, Clay County, West Virginia. ii. NANCY SMITH, b. Abt. 1838, Logan County, Virginia (now Wyo...

Widen Posted on: 28 Nov 1999, by Ingrid Bjorkudd

We have relatives with surname Widen who had emigrated to USA. Their name was Lisa Maria Jonsdotter born 1856, her husband Nils Gustaf Widen Andersson and children Bengt Anselm born 1884, Johan Edvall born 1887...

Grandparents - Lee & Nancy "Nannie" Fleming Brown Posted on: 17 Jun 1999, by  WSander5

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Clay

...grandmother - Nancy "Nannie" Elizabeth Fleming - in Pike Co., KY in 1913. My father was born in Widen, Clay Co., WV in October, 1922. He was their fifth child. Others in order of age were Herbert...

Birth Certificates Posted on: 10 Sep 1999, by  WSander5

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Clay

...would appreciate a recommendation on the best way to obtain a birth certificate for my father - born in Widen, Clay Co, WV on Oct 13, 1922. Would I need to write to the Courthouse in Widen - or will this come f...

Cunninghams in Widen Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by  FlCindyLou

Searching for information on Henry Luther and Cora (MCLANE)(PYNE) CUNNINGHAM. Henry and Cora lived in Widen in the 1920's. Henry died in the late 1920's to early 1930's. I do not know if the family was liv...

Norval John Woods Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by Roush Funeral Home

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jackson

...Cowell Woods. He was retired from I & L, Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical Corp.; he was a member of Widen Baptist Church, Clay Co., WV. He also retired from Elk River Coal and Lumber Co., Widen, WV, and he w...

Grogg, Santy, Rogers Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by  kathysangels

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Gilmer

...who married Jane Santy in WV. They had a daughter Ermel Marie who married David Roosevelt Rogers in Widen, Clay Co., WVA. Does this ring a bell for anyone?

wv prunty Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by  bigarris

Surnames > Prunty

i am looking for any info on my father, othie lee prunty born in widen,clay co. wv 0n feb 11 1916. his fathers name was rueben aron prunty and his mothers name was cora esta kelley prunty. i know that my g...

prunty info Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by  bigarris

Surnames > Prunty

...father was othie lee prunty and his father was rueben aron. they were from wv. my father was born in widen, clay co. in 1919. thanks for any help you can give. b.j. prunty garris

more prunty info Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by  bigarris

Surnames > Prunty

dear k i am bj garris prunty daghter of othie lee prunty granddaughter of rueben aron who livrd in widen, clay co. wv. i wonder if we may be related. you can contact me at gbj745@cs.com thanks and good luc...

wv prunty Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by  bigarris

Surnames > Prunty

...cora esta kelley from dakota territory probably around 1900 as my father, othie lee prunty was born in widen, clay co,wv feb 11, 1916 and i beleieve he was their first or second born child. he had a brothe...

wv prunty Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by  bigarris

Surnames > Prunty

...kelley abt1890-1900 we think. i know he lived there in 1911 and after because my father was born in widen, clay co. wv 1n 1916 and i beleive had a brother born in 1911. you can email me at gbj745@cs.com. t...

arronprunty Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  bigarris

Surnames > Prunty

...prunty. he was from wv we believe. both cathys father silvanus arron and my father othie lee were born in widen, clay co. wv. my father was born feb. 11, 1916. silvanus was born dec. 3, 1913. i think they ...

Widen from Sweden Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by  brkrbabe20

Surnames > Widen

My ggrandfather Frederick Widen came from Sweden before 1895 as a young man to Minnesota. My grandmother was born in Mankato MN in about 1895. SOme of Frederick's family took the spelling of Widen while others ...

Wideen in Mn/WI Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by  brkrbabe20

Surnames > Wideen

My greatgrandfather Frederick Widen came from Sweden to Minn. before 1895. SOme family chose to spell as Widen,others as Wideen. He married Louise Carlson and had 5 or 6 children. The other Widens and Wideens i...

Sampson Mick Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by Mary Kathleen Mick Collins

Surnames > Mick

...Grandmother , but my Great Grand Father was Sampson Mick. My Grand Mother is Mary Justine Mick and lived in Widen West Virginia most of her life , her husband was Dale Mick and my father is Mike Mick.

Garside from Oldham Posted on: 18 May 2000, by Trevor Lawton

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

...Stalybridge, ect. As you will note; Selina is born in Stalybridge, which is in Cheshire, not Lancashire. Widen your search a little. Nile Street is in the local Oldham area of 'Cold Hurst' on Oldham Edge....

Widen genealogy Posted on: 18 May 2000, by Jon Dean

Surnames > Widen

My grandmother was May Widen one of 6 children who I believe most were born in Mankato MN. I actually just called Mark Widen of Widen Enterprises (Madison WI)to try to gather some more information on my Dad's mother...

Stump Family- Germantown, PA Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by Barbara Belford

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

Have info on a Peter Catherine (Widen) Stump, orig in PA, migrated to VA/now WV. Does this sound like what you are looking for? Please e-mail Bbelford@gbso.net if I can help.

Swedish Widens Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by  brkrbabe20

Surnames > Widen

Great to hear from you. The Widen was on my GGrandfather side, the Carlson is on my GGrandmother side,so there is definitely hope. My cousin and I are starting to get into this, so keep watching the postin...

Hey Cuz? Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Linda (Widen) Kauffer

Surnames > Widen

My paternal grandfather was Henning Theodure Widen, married to Karin Thurinsen (Sp?), also from Sweden. They settled in Ill. in Chicago Heights, later moving to Wonder Lake. They had six children-John (now...

Widen (viden) family/Minn Sweden Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by  Bannyhitahome...

Surnames > Widen

My grandfather, Charlie (Charles) Widen born in Sweden and emmigrated to Minneapolis Minnesota in late 1800's-early 1900's.

STUMP-MOORE FAMILIES Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by G. Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Hampshire

Elizabeth Stump, the daughter of Peter and Catherine (Widen) Stump, was born about 1782, probably in Pennsylvania. Her family moved to Loudoun Co., VA, where, according to a research article by Wilmer L. K...

Cary Robert Wright Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by Ruth Ann Jones

Surnames > Wright

Does anyone have any information on Cary Robert Wright from Widen West Virginia he was my grandfather, his daughter was Nora Pearl Wright Jones, his wifes name was Mary Helen Smith Wright. Please if you kn...

Widens from Sweden to Illinois Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by  CarolynWiden6...

Surnames > Widen

Do any of you have any information on a Carl Anton Widen. He was born in Gravensford, Ostergotland, Sweden, February 22, 1859. He died August 13, 1913 in Chicago Heights, Illinois. ANy information would be...

towne-orton Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by ken holden

Surnames > Jackson

...Even so. this place her with children of the 1st wife. I am the son of William H T Holden and Florence Widen, B June 24, 1927. I have no children. Where did you get your info?Please e-mail me at bjornson5...

Cameron F. Widen, 67, of Scotch Hill Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by  biddybump

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Pictou

...Harris Memorial Hospital, Pictou. Born in Scotch Hill, he was a son of the late John and Elsie (Fraser) Widen. He was a retired employee of the Department of Highways and had worked for Ferguson Industries...

Norway, Vulcan, Loretto Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by Georges PICAVET

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Dickinson

I have information on some 1,000 people from Belgium who settled in Norway, Vulcan, and Loretto. I will be staying in Norway from 14 Jan till 20 Jan 2001. If you are interested in Belgian immigrants, ...

Mary (CIZEK) NEMETZ, 1845 - 1921 Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by  Joan Benner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Adams

...and John live in Milwaukee, Mrs. A. J. POLIVKA in northern Wisconsin, Mrs. Rosa McBRIDE, Mrs. Annie WIDEN, Albert and Charles in La Crosse, Mrs. Lizzie JENSEN in South Dakota, and Edward, Wint and George i...

Joseph W. NEMETZ, 1876 - 1907 Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by  Joan Benner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Adams

From the Adams County Press, Saturday Feb 9, 1907, Page 1 Away from wife and child, and in a foreign land, whither he had gone in search of health, Joseph William NEMETZ was forced to lay down the bu...

MARION JOHNSON Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by  FredaCooper51

TRYING TO FIND GRANDFATHER MARION JOHNSON , WIDEN WV

Lillian Langner Kreger (1904-1953) Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by  Gerald_Hobson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Langlade

From The Antigo Daily Journal Antigo, Wisconsin (Langlade County) Friday, October 16, 1953 Mrs. Boyd Kreger, Town of Harrison, Dies at Age 49 Mrs. Boyd Kreger, 49, town of Harrison, died at 6:45 las...

WIDENS Sweden>British Columbia Canada, and USA. Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by Tracy Kidd

Surnames > Widen

Looking for info on Lars Johan Widen and wife Anna Louisa Widen (nee Hanson) of Sweden. Immigrated to BC Canada in early 1900's. Some of Lars Johan and Anna's older children immigrated to the USA earlier, ? lat...

Widen/Ersdotter/Erickson/Hanson of Sweden Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by Tracy Kidd

Lars Johan Widen of Sweden bn ?1860's >BC Canada ~1910 Anna Louisa Ersdotter of Hellesgo Sweden bn abt.1870 Eric Hanson of Hellesgo Sweden bn abt. 1830

Re: Widen (viden) family/Minn Sweden Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by Tracy

Surnames > Widen

My Widen's immigrated from Sweden in the early 1900's probably 1910. The parents Lars Johan Widen and his wife Anna Louisa Widen (Ersdotter) moved with most of there children to an area in BC Canada called Gol...

Widen's of Boden and Kiruna, Norbotten Sweden Posted on: 01 Sep 2001, by Tracy Kidd

Surnames > Widen

I have found a little more info on my Widen's Lars Johan WIDEN: born August 28, 1861 in Boden, Sweden, Died 08/10/1915 on Moberly Peak, near Golden BC, Canada. wife Anna Lucia Ersdotter: born April 30, 187...

Lars Johan Jansson WIDEN born 1861 in Varmland, Sweden > Canada/US Posted on: 01 Sep 2001, by Tracy

Surnames > Munter

My Family are Widen's from Jamtland, Norbotten and Varmland, Sweden. Lars Johan Jansson WIDEN was born 1861 in Varmland, married Anna Lucia Ersdotter bn 1870 of Hellesjo Sweden. Lars and his family immigra...

Re: FAMILY SEARCH Posted on: 12 Sep 2001, by  teresamarsey

Surnames > Manus

...ED DOYLE D.5/27/1939.JAMES MANUS B. 11/26/1865 & D. 10/12/1927 JAMES & ARRAH MAR. 6/24/1888 WIDEN DAY SUN @ 11 A.M. HAD 2 STILL-BORN BABIES BEFORE GRANDMA & UNCLE LOREN, SHE ALSO HAD A SON NAME...

Widen Family Posted on: 03 Oct 2001, by Eric Widen

Surnames > Widen

Hello, My name is Eric Widen and I've started a geneology tree for my last name. Most of my family is in Massachusetts now; although I live in California. My father and grandfather were born in the US. ...

Erickson-Peterson Family Posted on: 21 Dec 2001, by Susan Hunt

...was born in Jan 2, 1856 in Hellsingborg, Sweden. I know that Lars Gustof Erickson married Elizabeth Widen. If anyone has information on this family, it would be appreciated. I am at a dead end. Thanks, Su...

Nancy Ellen Widen Posted on: 23 Dec 2001, by  KParks

Surnames > Widen

Looking for information on Nancy Ellen Widen, born circa 1858 in Geenville, AL and married William Wilson Conner.

Re: Conner/irish-american indian Posted on: 28 Dec 2001, by Kathy Parks

Surnames > Conner

Am searching for info on a William Wilson Conner, b. 1854 in Silver City, NM and married Nancy Widen, b. 1858 in AL. Believe she was Indian - do you have any info on this branch

Re: John Conner & Elizabeth Adams Posted on: 28 Dec 2001, by Kathy

Surnames > Conner

looking for parents of William Wilson Conner who married Nancy Ellen Widen, do you have a connection?

Re: John Conner & Elizabeth Adams Posted on: 28 Dec 2001, by Kathy

Surnames > Conner

I have him born circa 1854 in Silver City, NM but that may not be right. He married Nancy Widen. Could this be a match?

Re: Martin family in Kanawha county WV Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by Anne Lockard

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Kanawha

...I thought that was in Braxton Co., but haven't had much luck with finding anything on any MARTINs. Widen, in Nicholas Co., WV was mentioned also as to where they were all from or had lived during their li...

Widen (viden) from Sweden Posted on: 04 Feb 2002, by  diane_enfield

Surnames > Widen

Anyone with information on the following Widen, please write. Charles (charley) died in 1920's Minneapolis Minn, Immigrated in 1890's from Sweden eventually to Mpls, Mn. Was married in Sweden but divorced ...

Re: Boating accident in Vimmerby lands Posted on: 24 Jun 2002, by Susan Hunt

Hi, I am interested in the Hugo Carlsson family. Born circa 1910 . Married to Edna Elizabeth Widen. Is this any relation? Thanks. Susan Hunt

Richard Hayes Bennett/Ada Minnie Stratton Posted on: 19 Oct 2002, by  marilynwiden

Surnames > Bennett

...Oil. Had four children, Richard, Fred, Harold and Helen. Died in 1923 and buried in MN Marilyn Bennett Widen

STROUP, HARRY JOSEPH January 1992 Obit Posted on: 03 Nov 2002, by  peggykarol

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Blackford

...step-daughters, Chris Small of Forest City, and Rhonda Ousley (?) of Alexandria; also one sister, Sharon Widen of ...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.