Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Wolvin" - 65 Messages

per page

great lakes chef Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by  pyewackett40

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > GLShipping

...the great lakes in the mid to late 1800's. the only name i have of a ship he sailed on is the "wolvin". he sailed all of the great lakes so i have no home port to start from. my grandmother, his o...

Captain Augustus B. Wolvin, wife and son Posted on: 08 May 2002, by  davehane1

This is a message for Sarah Wolvin Tosh or any other persons interested in the relatives of AB Wolvin: My great aunt, Carrie Kilgore, was married to Capt. A.B. Wolvin and they had one son, Fred, who never married. I...

Genealogy Posted on: 11 Aug 1999, by Sarah Wolvin Tosh

Looking for family (children, wife, etc.) for Capt. Augustus B. Wolvin, I have his parents and siblings, but need more. Also, is Capt. Elmer Wolvin related? Could have been a son.

Capt Smith Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by John Dunlap

...through the Bulletins to see if I can find it. The latter vessel to which you refer is the Augustus B. Wolvin; she was scrapped in 1967, the Lagonda in 1958.

Wolvin family St Clair Michigan Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by  BrentScollie

Need ethnic and any other background of Wolvin brothers born in St Clair MI - John William Wolvin (1875-1955) who married Isobel Kidd, daughter of shipbuilder Captain Joseph Kidd; Roy Mitchell Wolvin (1880-1955) steams...

great lakes chef Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by  pyewackett40

...the great lakes in the mid to late 1800's. the only name i have of a ship he sailed on is the "wolvin". he sailed all the great lakes so i have no home port to start with. my grandmother, his olde...

Marriage and/or Christening Posted on: 13 May 2001, by  KenWolven

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

Ulster County, NY

WOLVEN, WOLVIN SEARCH Posted on: 06 Feb 1999, by Jakki Carle

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

Searching for Wolven, Wolven's. From Upstate NY from 1850's Any info? Thanks

Re: PHOTOS Posted on: 26 Aug 2003, by Ron Wolvin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Keith

...for you. Would we be needing pictures at the Ogallala cemetery or some other site in the county? Ron Wolvin

Re: Death Record/Certificate for Benjamin S. and Finetta Wolvin in Hot Springs, AR Posted on: 09 May 2005, by  Unruh2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Garland

While reviewing Pecatonica, IL Cemetery records, I came across your Finetta and Benjamin Wolvin. They are apparently buried in Pecatonica, IL. In a round about way, this family interested me, as their son E...

Death Record/Certificate for Benjamin S. and Finetta Wolvin in Hot Springs, AR Posted on: 22 Jan 2003, by  sarah1000000

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Garland

...captain. She died in childbirth on May 13, 1882 in Hot Springs. Her name was Finetta Augusta (Harrington) Wolvin. I have found her obituary in her Michigan home town, but nothing in Hot Springs. Her hu...

LOEFFEL or SCHULLEY Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by  pyewackett40

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...their father was a french chef on the great lakes, one of the ships he sailed on was the augustus b. wolvin. he was born in the alcase-loraine region of france and was a french huguenot. his wife was irish ...

George WOOD, 1816-1904 Posted on: 20 May 2002, by  DLarsen9689

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Macomb

...arrival in Macomb county, and is survived by his wife and eight children. The children are Mrs. Elizabeth Wolvin, of Davis; Mrs. Mary Warren, Davison; Mrs. S. Cashner, Spearfish, Dak.; Mrs. Fanny Kohler, L...

COAKLEY-HICKERSON, Carolyn Gwynn DOD 4/27/2000 Posted on: 02 May 2000, by Mary Gentry

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sonoma

from the 5/2/2000 Press Democrat COAKLEY-HICKERSON, Carolyn Gwynn Author, educator, researcher and consultant, passed away peacefully April 27, 2000, at her home in Sonoma, CA after a long struggle wi...

Genealogical Research Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by  KenWolven

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Ogemaw

My grandparents: Levi O Wolvin and Pearl A. Hunter were married at St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Church in West Branch, MI.(Ogemaw County) on December 3, 1894. I would like a copy of their marriage certificat...

Stamn/Stamm Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by Beth Wolvin Vrbka

Surnames > Stam

...you have given us a lead with Jacob Stamm. Thank you for posting your information. Respectfully, Beth Wolvin Vrbka

Peter Wolvin married to Hannah Dederick Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Billie Peterson

Surnames > Dederick

Have a photograph of a grave site, from my grand parents files: Husband Peter Wolvin, Wife Hannah Dederick died 1869.

Jeanne W. McDOWELL, died 9 July 1998 Posted on: 14 May 2000, by Emmet County Genealogical Society

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Emmet

...former resident of Rudyard, Mich. Jeanne was born March 27, 1925, to Claude and Lillie May (DEWHIRST) WOLVIN. On Aug. 21, 1948, she married Vern E. McDOWELL, and he preceded her in death on June 9, 1992. ...

Catharine & Margaret Wolven, relationship? Posted on: 13 Mar 2004, by Peter Lightner

Surnames > Wolven

According to family tradition, Catharine Wolven, 1 Aug 1822 - 6 Feb 1881, and Margaret M. Woven, 1821 - 1918, were related. What the tradition does not say is how they were related. Catharine married ...

Gottvried Sebastian Wulfen Sr. Posted on: 04 Mar 2004, by Nancy LeBlanc

Surnames > Wolven

Several years ago, someone sent me a copy of the "Modified Register for Gottvried Sebastian Wulfen Sr." In the 3rd generation, Wiljem Wolven (born 1729) and Maritje Swart, had a son Godfrie...

Sarah Woolvin of NY ca. 1836 Posted on: 15 Nov 2003, by  ralcherr

Surnames > Wolven

I'm looking for info on Sarah Woolvin/Wolven b. about 1836 in NY. She married Jonathan Elder in Sangamon Co., Illinois in 1855 and they raised five kids. Jonathan and Sarah were my gggrandparents. I h...

Re: CATHERINE WOLVEN of NY Posted on: 01 Aug 2003, by  mytty

Surnames > Wolven

We (my friend Nancy and I), have come across the name Gusta Wolvin in our line. She is listed as a cousin in Maria Gulvin's obituary dated 1931. Maria is also buried in Brookside cemetery. Where did you ...

Re: Woolven / Woollven/Woolvin Posted on: 11 Nov 2006, by Jennifer

Surnames > Woolven

You can email me at robt_jen@mac.com with the information. The parents came from New Jersey I'm pretty sure, not England but you never know. Jennifer

Prosser, Washington Posted on: 04 Nov 2002, by  sarah1000000

Surnames > Prosser

...town of Prosser, Washington was named for? I have a picture of an old auto dealership with the names Wolvin and Prosser on it. My family is the Wolvin in the name. I have no idea where it is! It could be anyw...

Re: Dorothy High Lord Posted on: 07 Nov 2007, by  George_Macke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Galveston

I searched the deaths section of the Galveston Daily News for the period 4/27/1923 to 5/1/1923, but could not find an entry. When I saw that it was an automobile fatality, I checked the headlines and...

per page