Search the Boards

Search Results for "Wolvin" - 65 Messages

per page

LOEFFEL or SCHULLEY Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by  pyewackett40

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...their father was a french chef on the great lakes, one of the ships he sailed on was the augustus b. wolvin. he was born in the alcase-loraine region of france and was a french huguenot. his wife was irish ...

Jeanne W. McDOWELL, died 9 July 1998 Posted on: 14 May 2000, by Emmet County Genealogical Society

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Emmet

...former resident of Rudyard, Mich. Jeanne was born March 27, 1925, to Claude and Lillie May (DEWHIRST) WOLVIN. On Aug. 21, 1948, she married Vern E. McDOWELL, and he preceded her in death on June 9, 1992. ...

kilgore, scott in NY, Illinois, PA Posted on: 19 Mar 2001, by Katie Roslinski

Surnames > Kilgore

Hi RoseMary, We are looking for parents and siblings of Alexander Kilgore, born in Ireland c. 1820. Father's name could have been same as name is listed in Buffalo City Directory 1832, residing on Mai...

Genealogical Research Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by  KenWolven

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Ulster

Cornelius Wolven, Levi Aaron Wolven, William Franklin Wolven from Ulster County, NY looking for birth and/or death certificates.

David Miley 16 Feb 1798 PN-30 Dec1861Pike Co. IN Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by Evie Kennedy

Surnames > Miley

...descendents of David Miley who married Nancy McNannas in 1817. Children: Deborah Miley m. Jeremiah Wolvin; John Newton Miley m. Mary H. Thomas; Mary Miley b 20 May 1820 m. James Mount 27 Sept. 1840 in Pike...

Re: David Miley 16 Feb 1798 PN-30 Dec1861Pike Co. IN Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by  Mo-Tn-In

Surnames > Miley

Please contact me privately as I have information on the family in a book I am now writing. Natalie

Location of Bowman Road Cemetery Posted on: 12 Dec 2001, by  @@gochips60@h...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Clair

Looking for the location of Bowman Road Cemetery in St. Clair Township. There is a William Wolvin buried there. I am trying to find the burial place of my gr grandfather, William Franklin Wolvin who died in 1924.

Genealogical Research Posted on: 20 Apr 2002, by  @@gochips60@h...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Schuyler

Looking for birth certificate or info about gr grandfather, William Franklin Wolvin, who was born on July 15, 1842 in Watkins, Schuyler County, NY. His father's name was Levi Aron Wolvin.

Genealogical Research Posted on: 20 Apr 2002, by  @@gochips60@h...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Schuyler

Looking for birth certificate or info about gr grandfather, William Franklin Wolvin, who was born on July 15, 1842 in Watkins, Schuyler County, NY. His father's name was Levi Aron Wolvin.

William Franklin Wolvin and Cemeteries in Smiths Creek Posted on: 17 May 2002, by  KenWolven

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Clair

Looking for names and locations of cemeteries in Smiths Creek area, Kimball Township, where my great grandfather, William Franklin Wolvin, is buried.

Kenneth Wolvin Posted on: 28 Aug 2002, by  zoeyr2d2_1

Surnames > Wolvin

Would like ancestry info on the following family: Kenneth Burton Wolvin b.1910/11 m. Helen Martin b.abt.1914 They lived in the Detroit,MI area. Both died in 1939. Kenneth's father was also a Kenneth Wolvin. Hele...

Re: Kenneth Wolvin Posted on: 02 Sep 2002, by Mary

Surnames > Wolvin

Dear Sherry, Please e-mail me at Hirzram@aol.com. What is your relation to Kenneth Wolvin? I can provide you with some information. Mary

Re: Kenneth Wolvin Posted on: 17 Sep 2002, by Michael LaForest

Surnames > Wolvin

Hello Sherry and Mary, Have either of you run across George Wolvin b. 1871, m. Detroit area in 1892 to Elizabeth J. LaForest? They had the following children: Donald, d. age 1 Mary b. 1907 (married Ken Ric...

George Wolvin, b. 1871 and m. 1892 to Eliz. LaForest, Macomb Co., MI Posted on: 17 Sep 2002, by Michael LaForest

Surnames > Wolvin

Looking for descxendants of George Wolvin, b. 1871, m. 1892 to Elizabeth LaForest; they lived in Macomb Co., MI (near Detroit), and had 4 children: Donald, died age 1 Mary b. 1907, married Ken Rice Mabel b...

Re: Kenneth Wolvin Posted on: 02 Apr 2003, by Mike

Surnames > Wolvin

Kenneth A. Wolvin married into the Suzor family

Re: Genealogical Research Posted on: 08 Apr 2004, by g j messmer

US Census 9 July 1870 has a Wm Wolvin age 27,born in NY& wife Emily age 26(born in Canada) & 1 yr old Levi born in Mich owned their own home in Marysville, Tn of Port Huron, Mich-this Wm is same age...

Alice Louise (Peck) Wolvin Posted on: 08 Oct 2004, by  gadgetlover44...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marquette

I am looking for anyone who would know where Alice (Peck) Wolvin is buried.Her SSI Index puts her in Montello(July 1982) at the time of death. I am Looking for any info on her sons John Hoyt and Arthur P. I...

Obit: Faye Weston Posted on: 24 Jan 2006, by  ragregg

Topics > Obituaries

...William (Wanda) Simpson of Clyde Township, Mrs. Richard (Shirley) LaGruth of Owosso, Mrs. William (Noreen) Wolvin of Fort Gratiot and Mrs. Frank (Janice) Golembrosky of Newark, Del.; son and daughter-in-law...

ELIZABETH JANE (Mikeska) COOPER Posted on: 12 Jul 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...father accepted new civil engineering responsibilities with the Santa Fe Railroad After graduation from Wolvin High School in Texas City, she attended Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas. Upon re...

Benjamin J. Karrer, Jr. undertaker Posted on: 26 Aug 2006, by Ken Wolven

Looking for info on Benjamin J. Karrer, Jr who was the undertaker for my great grandfather William Franklin Wolvin's funeral on August 25, 1924.

Re: Michael Frear Posted on: 18 Jul 2003, by Guy St-Denis

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Dutchess

...I find that Jennie Maria (Frayer) Watkins of Long Point was a daughter of Philip Frayer and Charity Wolvin. I don't know if these were also Michael Fraer's parents. Finally, I found a naturalization for a...

Genealogical search Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by  KenWolven

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Dutchess

Dutchess County, NY Info on William Franklin Wolvin born 15-July-1843 Ken Wolven, 6624 Plum Drive, Clarkston, MI 48346 gochips60@hotmail.com

Wolvin family St Clair Michigan Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by  BrentScollie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > GLShipping

Need ethnic and any other background of Wolvin brothers born in St Clair MI - John William Wolvin (1875-1955) who married Isobel Kidd, daughter of shipbuilder Captain Joseph Kidd; Roy Mitchell Wolvin (1880-1955) steams...

great lakes chef Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by  pyewackett40

...the great lakes in the mid to late 1800's. the only name i have of a ship he sailed on is the "wolvin". he sailed all of the great lakes so i have no home port to start from. my grandmother, his o...

great lakes chef Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by  pyewackett40

...the great lakes in the mid to late 1800's. the only name i have of a ship he sailed on is the "wolvin". he sailed all the great lakes so i have no home port to start with. my grandmother, his olde...

per page
© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.