Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "bonsor" - 182 Messages

per page

Willis Immigration 1875 Posted on: 11 Jan 2002, by  David_Botting

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Manitoulin

Ship SS Vicksburg Captain Wm L Bennett Port Departure Liverpool Date Departure 28 Apr 1875 Port Arrival Quebec Date Arrival 13 May 1875 at ...

responding Posted on: 07 Apr 1999, by Frank Kur

Localities > Eastern Europe > Slovenia > General

Not researching your surnames. Just answer queries whenever. 26 surname Jarc listed in SSDI. The Cleveland, OH area had the largest concentration of Slovenes outside of the capital city of Ljubljana...

Re: Birch Family Posted on: 25 Jul 2002, by  bluesplayer43...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Worcestershire > General

I think I may be able to help as there can't be that many BONSOR BIRCH's around. I've traced my 3rd times greatgrandfather, JAMES BIRCH back to the hamlett of Bolham (now part of Retford, Notts) in the ear...

Re: Immigration to New Orleans Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  danielferris

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Orleans

...New Orleans direct. On 11/9/1891 she was wrecked near Coruna, Spain. [North Atlantic Seaway by N.R.P. Bonsor, vol.3, p.1139] - [Posted to The ShipsList by Ted Finch - 21 July 1998]

Bennetts Posted on: 14 Sep 1998, by  wjwalker1950

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Greenup

Bill, I hope that you found what you were looking for on the Bennetts if not drop me a line. Oh Yeah thanks Vicki it people like that make our jobs alot easier. Billy Walker

Robertsons in Jamaica Posted on: 17 Mar 2001, by Jim Smith

Localities > Caribbean > Jamaica > General

I am hoping someone can help me in my search. My name is James (Jim) Kenneth Lloyd SMITH and I was born (12/51) in St. Andrews, Jamaica. My mother, Josephine Fredrica (ne ROBERTSON) SMITH, HARRIS was...

bonsor family Posted on: 17 Mar 2001, by  jamesBONSOR58

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Greenup

Any information you have with regard to Bonsor's in Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and the Isle of Wight

John Thomas Walker Posted on: 22 Feb 1999, by  wjwalker1950

Marlene, You and I have talked before but in order to keep up the dialog I am still looking for information on John Thomas Walker and Amanda Jane Smith. Drop me a line so we can go over anything new.

Re: SS Scotsman Posted on: 20 May 2005, by  grdma

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Ships from England

...Sep.1899 was wrecked in the Belle Isle Straits with the loss of 13 lives. [North Atlantic Seaway by N.R.P.Bonsor

Re: 1895 Elbe ship disaster Posted on: 24 May 2005, by  Magic_Happens

Topics > Shipwrecks

...Mails (Vancouver: Cordillera Pub. Co., c1994), vol. 1, p. 76, no. 50 (2 pictures); Noel Reginald Pixell Bonsor, North Atlantic Seaway; An ...

JAMIESON, Alex Posted on: 20 Jun 1999, by  HeatherB1

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Calgary City

Looking for any information on Alexander Bonsor Jamieson b. December 20,1879 and died March 25, 1963 in Calgary. His parents lived in Ontario. Would like to find his descendants or any information about his...

Re: Bonsor Family Posted on: 05 Feb 2004, by James Bonsor

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Essex > General

...recently started researching my family tree. Anyway, lucky I did... I'm virtually certain that the James Bonsor (Fisherman) you asked about is my Great Great Great Grandad. Unfortunately I do not know much...

Laura Penn Posted on: 14 Sep 2002, by  KathieFortner

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > General

Laura Penn daughter of Thomas Penn and Martha Lawton. Born in Toronto April 28, 1871. Laura Penn daughter of James Penn and Margaret Hutchinson, born 1861. James and Margaret were from London but ...

Albert Penn Posted on: 14 Sep 2002, by  KathieFortner

Albert Penn, born in England, son of Edward Penn and Elizaabeth Binns, married Caroline Hame 1st Jan 1844 in Toronto, Canada. Albert A. Penn, son of James Penn and Margaret Hutchinso, born in London...

HOFFMAN, C.W. Warren Posted on: 18 Dec 1999, by Roxanne Moos

...Richard; daughter Mary Ann; brother Norman and many relatives and friends. Enjoyed membership in the Bonsor Seniors' Tennis Group and active in local civic issues. Professional Engineer and longtime member ...

Freeman SHIFFER Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by  GeriFelker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Monroe

...died as an infant, Francis, married Hannah Everitt; Diana, married Josiah Green; Sarah, married Peter Bonsor of Hamilton. John Gregory died Sep 19, 1898 (Reformed Church) children of Freeman ...

GRAHAM, Una Rose Chapman Sundholm Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by Roxanne Moos

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Foothills

...We will celebrate her life on Sunday, March 5 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at the Firefighters' Hall, 6515 Bonsor Avenue, South Burnaby, next to Metrotown. Her family asks that her friends bring photographs and s...

MARGACH - BC/ AL/ ON 1859 - present Posted on: 13 Sep 2002, by  oldbuggashoe1

Localities > North America > Canada > British Columbia > General

...d/o ?Hay/?Fraser) - James - Eva - Anne Wm Innes and MDJ Hay - Gray McKay b abt 1891 m Mary Helen Bonsor - Florence Helen poss m 1923 Francis Theodore Fleming - Donald James poss. m 1916 Helen Camp...

Re: the Mallams Posted on: 18 Aug 2002, by Heather

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Dorset > General

Hi Rozzles Did you get anywhere with your address query? Just a note the street is simply called Mallams so it will be 20 Mallams Portland Dorset. Anyhow, I can't help you directly myself, but if y...

Gulliford Family of Hamble (And Possibly Hound) Hampshire Early 1800's Posted on: 29 Aug 2002, by Heather

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hampshire > General

Hi All Does anyone have any information on the Gulliford family of Hamble Hampshire? My gt.gt.gt.grandmother Sarah Brine (nee Gulliford) was born in Hamble c1820. The only information I have on her ...

Re: Moseley Lane and Anna Lane (nee Beales) Posted on: 22 Aug 2002, by Heather

Hi Peggy Had a look on the National Index for the 1881 British Census and this is the only two Moseley Lane's - (father with wife ANNA and 2 year old son) Could they be yours? Dwelling: 10 "W...

Formation of WEYMOUTH BOROUGH POLICE September 1846 - First Nine Constables Posted on: 18 Aug 2002, by Heather

Hi All Do you have any of these men in your family tree? William MOORES John PERKES Launcelot Edward DUNMAN John CLARKE George Notley BRINE (my line) George TRIM Robert CARTER John BASCOMBE ...

STARR, Grant Bondy Posted on: 29 Oct 1999, by Roxanne Moos

Localities > North America > Canada > Manitoba > General

STARR, Grant Bondy passed away peacefully in his sleep on October 26, 1999. Born on his family homestead near Ochre River, Manitoba on May 23, 1910, the oldest of 5 children. Grant put himself through...

Walden Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by Ali Walden

Surnames > Walden

...grandfather alive in england he is 94 yrs his brother sister they came from Coventry. Oliver Walden Voilet Bonsor(nee Walden)My Grand father is Hubert Thomas Walden.E.mail me if I can help at all.Thanks ...

Re: hallams and smiths form whitwick leicester. Posted on: 31 Dec 2005, by  Elaine Stephe...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Leicestershire > General

... ref H0/107/2804 Living South Main Street, Whitwick 1861 can only find Godfrey in Hugglescote Jane Bonsor abt 1846 Whitwick, Leicestershire, England Servant Godfrey Moore abt 1832 Whitwick, Leic...

finding grave of charlotte bonsor,highland clay kansas. Posted on: 01 Nov 2004, by  jamesBONSOR58

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Kansas Cemeteries

Charlotte Bonsor moved to the area in the 1880's from the isle of wight,united kingdom.She was born in 1819 or thereabouts.Please please any help with this would be much appreciated.She went to stay with he...

WALDEN IN ENGLAND Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by Alison Walden

Surnames > Walden

...mother was Constance Annie Walden(nee Weaver) Hubert had 1 Brother 1 Sister, Oliver Walden Voilet Bonsor(nee Walden)

lorain,ohio Posted on: 31 Jul 2006, by james bonsor

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Ohio Cemeteries

Does anyone have the chance to look up someone called Charlotte Bonsor who would have died between 1880 and 1920

Charlotte Bonsor / five creeksor clay centre Posted on: 31 Jul 2006, by JAMES bONSOR

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Kansas Cemeteries

Any help finding Charlotte Bonsor would be appreciated.She would have died between 1883 and 1920

SS Chicago Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by  JayRarick

Surnames > Hrason

From E. Finch @ http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/TheShipsList/1998-10/0907328631 "Built in 1907 by Chantiers & Ateliers de St Nazaire, St Nazaire for Compagnie Generale Transatlantique (...

Narby's of Emporium, Cameron, PA and Bath, Steuben, NY Posted on: 27 Aug 2006, by Jean Kay Morse-Jackson

Surnames > Narby

Descendants of Geroge N. Narby - 27 Aug 2006 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- First Generation 1. Geroge N. Narby was born unknown. He died unknown. ...

Re: 1871 - Missing Image Posted on: 23 May 2005, by  Hugh_Watkins

Topics > Ancestry > com > United Kingdom and Ireland

...http://content.ancestry.co.uk/iexec/?htx=view&r=5538&dbid=7619&iid=WARRG10_3173_3175-0051&desc=Elizabeth+Bonsor&pid=6809356 is RG10/3173 f 57 p 2 and http://content.ancestry.co.uk/Brow...

Re: Thomas Spencer. reply to Lindsay Gleeson. Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by  Pam_Robb

...Thomas's ancestors were: In 1837 at St.Margarets Leicester, JOSEPH SPENCER b.abt 1818 was marr. to ANN BONSOR. Joseph & Ann's family: Joseph b.1835, Mary b.1839, Thomas b.1841, William b.1842,HENRY b.1...

Re: Starbucks Posted on: 09 Feb 2002, by steve cronin

...and married solomon willett feb 16 1863 at barlstone. MARYS father was john and mother was CATHERINE BONSOR. This is all the info i have as i am researching the willett family. Hope it helps.

Re: Colpman Posted on: 29 Jul 2006, by Lianne

Surnames > Bonsor

Hi Dean I think she was Anne P Bonser (Bonsor)

Colpman Posted on: 07 Apr 2001, by Dean Colpman

Surnames > Bonsor

I have family records that show a William Colpman born 1840 married a Bonsor. They had three children Emmeline, William, Frank. Do you know the first name of his wife. I would appreciate any other informati...

William Colpman 1840 Posted on: 07 Apr 2001, by Dean Colpman

Surnames > Bonsor

I have family records that show a William Colpman born 1840 married a Bonsor. They had three children Emmeline, William, Frank. Do you know the first name of his wife. I would appreciate any other informati...

Surnames > Bonsor

Does anyone have any information concerning the BONSORfamily,with regard to brickmaking and the following villages---Market Harborough,Coleorton Shearsby,North and South Kilworth,Medbourne[LEICS] and ...

Surnames > Bonsor

Does anyone have any information concerning the Bonsor family,with regard to Brickmaking and the following villages-- Coleorton[leics],Shearsby[leics],North and South Kilworth[leics],Naseby,Clipston,Hollowe...

Bonsor Posted on: 01 Feb 2004, by  FRANCISkickbo

Surnames > Bonsor

Does anyone have any info on Sidney Bonsor who married Emily Adelaide Stone 1903 in Gravesend in Kent. Thanks

Martin and perkins family. Posted on: 03 Jan 2004, by  jamesbonsor

Surnames > Bonsor

Are there any descendants of James Bonsor who lived in Market harborough between 1870 and 1903 when he died.He was a brickmaker and had followed the family trade whicch had been in existence since 1800 or b...

Re: Arthor Chas Bonsor or sons-Frank Arthor and George Posted on: 30 Jul 2006, by james bonsor

Surnames > Bonsor

Hello' I sincerely hope that i have found a connection here.Your grand father arthur Bonsor was the son of charles bonsor.Iam a descendant of charles' brother Henry .Their father was Thomas who was bo...

Re: Arthor Chas Bonsor or sons-Frank Arthor and George Posted on: 30 Jul 2006, by  jamesBONSOR58

Surnames > Bonsor

my gt,gt,gt,grandfather was thomas bonsor who died in the isle of wight in 1875.He had sons who moved to america,one of whom was charles who was born in shearsby leicestershire,england in 1829.Ihope there m...

Re: Arthor Chas Bonsor or sons-Frank Arthor and George Posted on: 19 Oct 2004, by Chad Lunders

Surnames > Bonsor

Hello, I live in Lincoln Nebraska. I play a violin made in 1909 by Arthur C Bonsor. "The spelling is with a "u" rather than an "o". It is a fantastic and unique instrument. Th...

Arthor Chas Bonsor or sons-Frank Arthor and George Posted on: 23 Nov 2003, by Hope Bonsor Quick

Surnames > Bonsor

I am looking for any info on my granddad frank a bonsor and his father arthor they lived in lincoln nebraska frank was married to alva barcus and later to delorise bonsor do not know what her maiden name was.fran...

charlotte bonsor from ventnor isle of wight Posted on: 20 Aug 2003, by  jamesBONSOR58

Surnames > Bonsor

In 1881 charlotte was 62 and had been left a substantial legacy from her father Thomas bonsor.She was unmarried.After this time i can't find her anywhere in the British Isles.Did she emigrate?

Ann BONSOR/Henry SPENCER Posted on: 19 Feb 2001, by  Pam_Robb

Surnames > Bonsor

On the 1851 census index for leicester Joseph Spencer's wife was ANN BONSOR. They had children Mary, William, Henry, Emma, Harriet. Could anyone give me any info on this family please. Or Could anyone pleas...

Re: surname Posted on: 05 Jul 2001, by  ada2d

Surnames > Bonsor

Do you have any info going back to the 1800's or very early 1900's? Unfortunately I am not having much luck tracing my dad's side of the family.

surname Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by kristie bonsor

Surnames > Bonsor

I'm a Bonsor from the Tennessee area. My father is William Joesph and his fathers name I believe is James.

Bonsor Family Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  ada2d

Surnames > Bonsor

I am a Bonsor from the Cleveland area. My father, Estes Bonsor was from Amherst Ohio. I also know of a Harry and Purses Bonsor that would have been my father's aunt and uncle. they were also from the Cleveland area. E-...

per page