Search the Boards

Search Results for "bonsor" - 178 Messages

per page

Surnames: Guntner, Hegyi Posted on: 25 Aug 1999, by Frank Kurchina (Webmaster)

Localities > Eastern Europe > Croatia > General

Uljanik is located 52 miles ESE of Zagreb in Croatia. Korenica (Titova Korenica) is located 74 miles SW of Zagreb, Croatia near Kutina. These two towns were located in former Yugoslavia, but never in...

GRAHAM, Una Rose Chapman Sundholm Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by Roxanne Moos

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Foothills

...We will celebrate her life on Sunday, March 5 from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at the Firefighters' Hall, 6515 Bonsor Avenue, South Burnaby, next to Metrotown. Her family asks that her friends bring photographs and s...

WALDEN IN ENGLAND Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by Alison Walden

Surnames > Walden

...mother was Constance Annie Walden(nee Weaver) Hubert had 1 Brother 1 Sister, Oliver Walden Voilet Bonsor(nee Walden)

Walden Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by Ali Walden

Surnames > Walden

...grandfather alive in england he is 94 yrs his brother sister they came from Coventry. Oliver Walden Voilet Bonsor(nee Walden)My Grand father is Hubert Thomas Walden.E.mail me if I can help at all.Thanks ...

George Stimacs & Mary Vranic in Croatia Posted on: 06 Oct 2000, by Frank Kurchina (Webmaster)

Before WW I, the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy (1867-1918) stretched from Austria to Montenegro in the Balkans. Croatia was ruled by Hungary as part of the dual monarchy. There is a Crni Lug located in B...

ILICIC Surname Austria/Croatia Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by Frank Kurchina (Webmaster)

LAURA I was a 3-masted sailing vessel launched in 1857. She sailed the Bremen, Germany to Baltimore, MD route. In 1877 was burned in Brazil SA. LAURA II was the BRAGA below. BRAGA This was the "...

bonsor family Posted on: 17 Mar 2001, by  jamesBONSOR58

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hampshire > Isle of Wight

Any information regarding the Bonsor family in Ventnor especially.Thomas Bonsor moved to the island in the 1850's with his family continuing the family trade of brickmaking,which had been followed in villages in ...

Banjancic/Benovic/Benjovic/Bine Posted on: 20 May 2001, by Frank Kurchina (Webmaster)

Don't know your surnames. Benovic can be a Czech-Bohemian surname, too. What is the correct spelling of Korlvorst, Austria ? What is the correct spelling of German vessel Kurfurs and date of arrival ...

Bonsor Family Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by Paul Kingswell

James, do you know the names of any of Thomas' children? My great grandfather married an Alice Mary Bonsor - could there be a link?

Re: Looking for info on the S.S.Yorck Posted on: 13 Jul 2001, by ngaire walles

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Immigration

Here is all I have on this ship which was passed on to me my a lovey man ted flinch who help with my inquires but this is all i have. If you come across a jens C kruse on your travels which this ship...

Ship " C. F. Tietgin" Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by P Petersen

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Ships from Europe

look for ships at this adress http://www.fortunecity.com/littleitaly/amalfi/13/shipdf.htm here you find the information about the ship C.F.Tietgen: DWINSK The "Dwinsk" was built by Harlan...

Re: priddle, Agnes Posted on: 10 Mar 2002, by  sorayasaraid

Surnames > Priddle

...children. William b 1805 Mary Anne b 1808 Henry b 1810 George b 1812 m Mary Staple Amelia b 1814 m William Bonsor Lucy b 1815 m Christopher Simmonds Walter b 1817 John b 1818 m Sarah Johnson, Jane Phillips...

SMITH, ROBERTSON, MERRIFIELD, GOODEY, CROSSLEY, et al Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  James Kenneth...

Surnames > Smith

...Duncan Alexander ROBERTSON, Margaret Clarice STEVENS, Malcolm Pirrie ROBERTSON, Rosemary Elizabeth (BONSOR) SPELLMAN, and Josephine Fredrica (SMITH) HARRIS I have a copy of my grandfather's Certificate of ...

ROBERTSON, SMITH, CROSSLEY, MERRIFIELD, GOODEY et al Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  James Kenneth...

Surnames > Robertson

...Duncan Alexander ROBERTSON, Margaret Clarice STEVENS, Malcolm Pirrie ROBERTSON, Rosemary Elizabeth (BONSOR) SPELLMAN, and Josephine Fredrica (SMITH) HARRIS I have a copy of my grandfather's Certificate of ...

ROBERTSON, SMITH, CROSSLEY, MERRIFIELD, GOODEY, MILLER, et al Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  James Kenneth...

Surnames > Robertson

ROBERTSON, SMITH, CROSSLEY, MERRIFIELD, GOODEY, MILLER, et al Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  James Kenneth...

Surnames > Crossley

Surnames > Merrifield

Surnames > Goodey

GORDON - COLE Sunderland Posted on: 15 Jul 2002, by Heather

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Durham > General

Hi Everyone A younger cousin of mine has asked me to help get them started on researching our late grandfather's family tree and I'm afraid I know very little about this side of the family. This is w...

BONSOR's of RETFORD, Notts, 1700-1800's Posted on: 06 Jan 2003, by  bluesplayer43...

Surnames > Bonser

I'm trying to find out information on any BONSOR families from Retford, Notts, UK. Particularily from the late 1700's to early-mid 1800's. My family name is BIRCH, and one ancestor is named BONSOR BIRCH (b.1778)...

Donau Ship Information Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by  FritzKruse

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

This is from: http://www.fortunecity.com/littleitaly/amalfi/13/shipdf.htm DONAU The "Donau" of 1883 was an iron built steamer, built by Caird & Co, Greenock for Norddeutscher Lloyd [N...

Bonsor/Kingswell family. Isle of Wight, Ventnor, Tulse Hill Posted on: 16 Aug 2003, by  jamesBONSOR58

Two years ago i made contact but did little more at the time Ihave info for anyone connected with the Bonsor family who lived in Ventnor from 1850----1916.

Re: Bonser family in London, Ontario Posted on: 08 Sep 2003, by  kfortnersympa...

Surnames > Bonser

My connection to the Bonser family is slim but Laura Penn married John Bonsor November 18, 1878 and she died in 1891. He then married Carrie Viele. Laura and John were from London Ontario but moved to Mic...

Re: ORME ,PRECIOUS,HENN,WHITEHOUSE ,MORTIBOYS Posted on: 03 Nov 2003, by mavis bonsor

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Warwickshire > General

Hi I have knowledge of a Mortiboys and Whitehouse originating from the Birmingham area They were relatives of mine Mavis Bonsor

Re: john simpson Posted on: 21 Feb 2004, by Linda Stevens

Surnames > Simpson

Patty, My great-great grandfather was John Simpson. I have a birthdate (not verified) of 1831 and birthplace of Michigan City, Indiana. LaPorte County. This information came from Family Search - ...

John Simpson b 1831 in either England or Indiana is my great great grandpa Posted on: 21 Feb 2004, by Linda Stevens

Surnames > Simpson

1 source tells me he was born in Michigan City, Indiana and another (1860 census) lists England as his birthplace. I am trying to find out who his parents were.

John Simpson Posted on: 24 Feb 2004, by Linda Stevens

Surnames > Simpson

Only information I have on "my" John Simpson is that he was born in England (not Indiana as LDS site has him listed)around 1831 and that he was married to Eliza Baxter. An 1860 Census (LaPor...

Obit: Elizabeth (Bessie) WAINWRIGHT bn 1911 Peterhead, died 2000 Canada Posted on: 27 Mar 2004, by Not Related

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Aberdeenshire > General

...Springs, CA, in winter, migrating to their Cariboo cabin on Green Lake for summers and staying active at Bonsor Hall in between. Latterly, Mom ...

Obit: Andrew BRAND bn 1916 Glasgow, died 1996 Canada Posted on: 05 Apr 2004, by Not Related

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Lanarkshire (Glasgow) > General

The following obituary was published in the Vancouver Sun newspaper (British Columbia, Canada) on 22 March 1996. Every effort was made to record this info accurately but, if you have a connection to t...

Re: Hamburg Passenger Departure Lists will show Town Posted on: 20 Jul 2004, by  FritzKruse

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

See the Direct Passenger Depature List info at: http://www.genealogienetz.de/misc/emig/ham_pass.html#dirlist Microfilm number 0470840 for Band 12 for the period 1858 Mar - 1858 Nov. When you get this...

Re: Passenger lists 1909 Posted on: 08 Jan 2005, by  genealogyrese...

Localities > North America > Canada > General

The "Montfort" was built in 1899 by Palmers Co Ltd, Jarrow-on-Tyne for Elder Dempster's Beaver Line. She was a 5,519 gross ton ship, length 445ft x beam 52.2ft, one funnel, four masts, twin ...

Re: Town of Hamplova Posted on: 11 Jan 2005, by  Robert Jerin

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

The ship Werra is a German ship, which of course would be pronounced Vera! So the court officer wrote what he heard. The only issue... is that the Werra was not launched until April 1882... "WE...

Re: searching for picture Posted on: 23 Apr 2005, by Kelly Gyurkovits

Topics > Religions and Religious > Doukhobor

...Oct.1900. She was scrapped at Genoa the following year. [North Atlantic Seaway, vol.3,p.974-5, by N.R.P.Bonsor (first NY sailing of the company) SS Lake Huron -----------------------------------------...

Immigrant Ship Photo Posted on: 29 Apr 2005, by  efisher8251

My ancestors migrated to the United States on the Saale, described below. Where can one possibly obtain a photo of the ship or ships with similar configurations? SAALE The "Saale" was buil...

1881 Canadian census Posted on: 01 Jan 2006, by Wm Craig Laurence

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Huron

...interesting one: London/Middlesex District Marriage Register 1832-1853 Dec. 26, 1841 Aby B. JONES to Arilla BONSOR both of London by banns. Wit: Zebedee and Silva Talbot.

Re: bonser family history Posted on: 09 Jan 2006, by Peggy

Surnames > Bonser

I woud be interested to know if you have any info about the Bonsor families in Washington Co TN in your little book . A James and or Betty. I am at jpaltman1@utci.com

Re: bonser family history Posted on: 09 Jan 2006, by Peggy

Surnames > Bonser

Correction: I am at jpaltman1@ytci.com

Re: fredercik fischer and caroline fischer Posted on: 25 Aug 2006, by  FritzKruse

...(French). 1907, EGEO (Italian). 31 March 1916, torpedoed and sunk by submarine in the Mediterranean [Bonsor, North Atlantic Seaway]. [Posted to the Emigration-Ships mailing List by Michael Palmer - 14 Novem...

Re: Priscilla Cosford, born about 1769 Posted on: 26 Sep 2006, by james bonsor

Surnames > Cosford

...villagr.Icannot find william's birth in holcot .Have you secure evidence of his birthplace? thanks , James Bonsor

Re: Priscilla Cosford, born about 1769 Posted on: 04 Oct 2006, by james bonsor

Surnames > Cosford

...in 1890 in Potterspury in Northamptonshire.She lived in Holcot from 1929 with her husband Henry James Bonsor until her death in 1949. Her father Was Wiliam Dickins who was born in HighamFerrers.His father a...

Bonsers of Kent Posted on: 23 Oct 2006, by  shreilly

Surnames > Bonser

I was wondering if anyone has any information on the Kent branch of the Bonsor family. I have a George Bonser b1809 in Molash Kent, he is the son of George Bonser and Mary Hogben who married in Selling, Ken...

Bennett/Walker Family Web Site Posted on: 31 Oct 2006, by  wwalker1950

Surnames > Bennett

...of the associated family surnames: Bennett, Lawson, Waring, Smith, Deering/Dearing, Holiday, Bonser/Bonsor, Bush, and Todd. Many Thanks, Billy Walker

Re: Birch Family Posted on: 25 Jul 2002, by  bluesplayer43...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Worcestershire > General

I think I may be able to help as there can't be that many BONSOR BIRCH's around. I've traced my 3rd times greatgrandfather, JAMES BIRCH back to the hamlett of Bolham (now part of Retford, Notts) in the ear...

Re: Immigration to New Orleans Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by  danielferris

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Orleans

...New Orleans direct. On 11/9/1891 she was wrecked near Coruna, Spain. [North Atlantic Seaway by N.R.P. Bonsor, vol.3, p.1139] - [Posted to The ShipsList by Ted Finch - 21 July 1998]

Willis Immigration 1875 Posted on: 11 Jan 2002, by  David_Botting

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Manitoulin

Ship SS Vicksburg Captain Wm L Bennett Port Departure Liverpool Date Departure 28 Apr 1875 Port Arrival Quebec Date Arrival 13 May 1875 at ...

responding Posted on: 07 Apr 1999, by Frank Kur

Localities > Eastern Europe > Slovenia > General

Not researching your surnames. Just answer queries whenever. 26 surname Jarc listed in SSDI. The Cleveland, OH area had the largest concentration of Slovenes outside of the capital city of Ljubljana...

Re: SS Scotsman Posted on: 20 May 2005, by  grdma

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Ships from England

...Sep.1899 was wrecked in the Belle Isle Straits with the loss of 13 lives. [North Atlantic Seaway by N.R.P.Bonsor

Robertsons in Jamaica Posted on: 17 Mar 2001, by Jim Smith

Localities > Caribbean > Jamaica > General

I am hoping someone can help me in my search. My name is James (Jim) Kenneth Lloyd SMITH and I was born (12/51) in St. Andrews, Jamaica. My mother, Josephine Fredrica (ne ROBERTSON) SMITH, HARRIS was...

Bennetts Posted on: 14 Sep 1998, by  wjwalker1950

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Greenup

Bill, I hope that you found what you were looking for on the Bennetts if not drop me a line. Oh Yeah thanks Vicki it people like that make our jobs alot easier. Billy Walker

John Thomas Walker Posted on: 22 Feb 1999, by  wjwalker1950

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Greenup

Marlene, You and I have talked before but in order to keep up the dialog I am still looking for information on John Thomas Walker and Amanda Jane Smith. Drop me a line so we can go over anything new.

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.