Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hant" - 104 Messages

per page

looking for brother tommie e sisk Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by faye sisk bartlett

Surnames > Sisk

lost contact with brother tommie hant seen since 1987 would love to see if he is ok

ecuadorian illingworth's answer to a mexican illingworth Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by roberto vidal illingworth

Surnames > Illingworth

...saw your post, you talk about Ecuador,so I'm descendant of the General and Admiral Jhonn Illingworth Hant, born in 1786 Stockport,(Chester county-England),you named Yorkshire in 1066 when William the conq...

large Ancestry Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by roberto vidal illingworth

Surnames > Illingworth

i saw your message and i have to tell you, i'm a descendant of an English captain Jhonn Illingworth Hant born in Stockport,Chester,in 1786 and my family knows the first Illingworth of our tree went to E...

Does anyone know this family? Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by Claris Schofield

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Butler

According to family information the parents, names unknown, died and are buried in Warrior, Tuscaloosa Co., Al. The children then moved to either Butler or Crenshaw Co. to live with relatives. I am se...

Densmore Info Posted on: 06 Feb 2001, by  karen5684

Surnames > Densmore

...sons. George's Parent were Elijah DENSMORE & Elizabeth MURRY. Census records show that they lived in Hant Co. Nova Scotia in 1871. If you can trace your family back to Nova Scotia at any point let me ...

Ason Chee BENALLY Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by  Karen Bush

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Navajo > Navajo

...Mrs. BENALLY d. in Monument Valley, Utah, Sat. Survivors: husb. Bilatso BENALLY; 4 sons Haskie T. HANT, Freddie BENALLY, Sam BENALLY and Tom BENALLY; 3 daus. Bessie H. BENALLY, Fannie BENALLY and Doroth...

Re: Nancy Ann Witcher Posted on: 16 Mar 2002, by Jean Brand

Surnames > Witcher

Nancy Ann Witcher married John Barnett. Her father was Coney Witcher... please contact me at jbrand@sierratel.com Descendants of John Barnett Generation No. 1 1. JOHN8 BARNETT (ANDREW JACKSON7, J...

Re: : PA census index on ancestry.com Posted on: 10 Jul 2002, by  AgnesSchock

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

...Houtz Jacob 33, Sarah 35, Benjemin 11, David 8, ???? 2, 1860 Porter Township Page 711 -720 608 - Hant? - Edward 29, Elizabeth 25, Cassey 3, Jon 2 Elmira 10/12 609 - Hant? Joseph 26, Dinan? 23, Aftred ...

Wards of Nova Scotia Posted on: 10 Dec 2002, by  TaufuiAfuFRAU...

Surnames > Ward

Does any body have any information on a Henry Ward b. 1825 Gore, Hant County, Noa Scotia, whose wife was Hannah_ ? I would appreciate ANY information anyone has about him. Thanks in advance.

Wards of Nova Scotia Posted on: 10 Dec 2002, by  TaufuiAfuFRAU...

Surnames > Ward

Does any body have any information on a Henry Ward b. 1825 Gore, Hant County, Noa Scotia, whose wife was Hannah_ ? I would appreciate ANY information anyone has about him. Thanks in advance.

Re: Looking for Loth descendants Posted on: 19 Mar 2003, by  Charles Hanse...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Spokane

...surname looks like Loph. Spokane County Births Child Loth, ______ date of birth 23 Jan 1906 Mother HANT, Emma age 25 birthplace MN her first child Father Loth, Martin age35 birthplace Germany a butcher B...

Philpott in Fordingbridge and Godshill, Hants/Hampshire, England Posted on: 19 Apr 2003, by  donchristophe...

Surnames > Philpott

I am interested in the surname Philpott in Fordingbridge and Godshill, Hant/Hampshire, England.

Philpot in Fordingbridge and Godshill, Hants/Hampshire, England Posted on: 19 Apr 2003, by  donchristophe...

Surnames > Philpot

I am interested in the surname Philpot in Fordingbridge and Godshill, Hant/Hampshire, England.

Grove in Fordingbridge and Godshill, Hants/Hampshire, England Posted on: 19 Apr 2003, by  donchristophe...

Surnames > Grove

I am interested in the surname Grove in Fordingbridge and Godshill, Hant/Hampshire, England.

Noyce in Fordingbridge and Godshill, Hants/Hampshire, England Posted on: 19 Apr 2003, by  donchristophe...

Surnames > Noyce

I am interested in the surname Noyce in Fordingbridge and Godshill, Hant/Hampshire, England.

CALLOW, FIELDER, BIGGS, SALES, GUR & WALLER: 1600s-1900s Dartford Posted on: 11 May 2003, by  jayrite

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Kent > General

...ROLL(E)S Newington/ Vauxhall, Surrey, WEBB Crayford, and MEACHER Bermondsey, Surrey, originally from Hant., also many spellings. Many thanks, Jay.

Re: Twemlows from Cheshire Posted on: 23 Sep 2003, by D'Oyly Twemlow

Surnames > Twemlow

I am a Canadian Twemlow. My father came to Canada from Itchen Abbas Hant around 1900. His side of the family is listed on Page 62 of The Twemlows Their Wives and Their Homes by Francis Randle Twemlow, P...

birds volant to chief, volant en arriere Posted on: 27 Sep 2003, by Michael Swanson

Topics > Coat of Arms & Heraldry

...view of a flying swan. I found a civic shield that used this charge: http://www.heraldry.hobby.ru/h/hant.gif I was wondering if this posture is used in any English or Scottish arms, and how it is blaz...

Re: Cherokee Chief Portrait Posted on: 11 Nov 2004, by renee Perkins

Surnames > Duncan

HI william how are you . I am on a hant for my in dian family relations all I really have to go on is some names in my head that may or may not be related but I have to check them all out . well th...

Re: The Galston moors held by Ross of Hanyng. Posted on: 10 Jul 2005, by Walter Farwell

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ayrshire > General

...muir of galston pertenand to the said tour. And the fredome till use thairintill in my name and till hant and exers that I aucht of resoun thairin for the space of iiij yeris and langer indurand my will. ...

Re: Tarlton/Greene/Moser in North Carolina Posted on: 21 Aug 2005, by Page

Surnames > Tarlton

...husbands Grandmother. I seem to have some other e-mails from people today in regards to this line, but han't read them yet, Wanted to get to yours first. I have the FTM program that I use and wish I could ...

Re: Price family Posted on: 28 May 2006, by  Expunge

Surnames > Price

I read with interest the discussons about Elijah Price and brother James. My GGF was Elijah James Price, who came to Australia sometime before1844, when he married Margaret Bowden in Melbourne, Victo...

Re: Kemish Posted on: 04 Jun 2006, by Carole Nunn

Surnames > Wadhams

...Frederick Kemish & Louisa Jane (nee Brown), who in c1873 moved to Holdenhurst Road, Holdenhurst, Hant. Then they lived near Southampton before moving with their 9 children to Islington, Middlesex (no...

William De La Hant 1768 Posted on: 09 Aug 2006, by  Gilljohn2

Surnames > De La Hant

I am researching the family of William De La Hant who was reputedly born in Carlow, Ireland, the family having escaped from Brittany to escape the trouble in France. His parents were Edward De La Hant and Bri...

Re: William De La Hant 1768 Posted on: 10 Aug 2006, by Gillian

Surnames > De La Hant

Sorry - Mary Dingley De La Hant died at Mount Charles, near Nairne, in 1858 - typo!

Re: History of 13th Alabama Regiment Being Written Posted on: 08 Sep 2006, by  EHendricks659...

Topics > Military > Civil War > Alabama > General

...pervisions. I am makin out vey well for I bough me 2 cows and calvs and I am doing very well. If you hant drawn eny money yet and is needing some rite to me and I will send you some. Bill brown has go...

William H. McLELLAN Posted on: 21 Dec 2003, by Debbie

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Hants

...burial place of William Henry McLellan, he was born approx 1840 in Nova Sctia, he resided in Maitland,Hant,NS in the 1881 cencus, he died June 23,1911(not sure where), if anyone has info on this man I wou...

Ora Vivian Bridgeo obit. Posted on: 24 Nov 1998, by Lorna Slaunwhite

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Yarmouth

BRIDGEO, Ora Vivian - 83, 4 Clements St., Yarmouth, formerly of Beaver River, Yarmouth Co., died November 21, 1998, in Yarmouth Regional Hospital. Born in Port Maitland, she was a daughter of the late...

Re: 1891 Census Look Up Please Posted on: 24 May 2005, by  andymoody888

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Wiltshire > General

...spelt Bulpitt (with 2 t's) and is as follows :- Charles Bulpitt (H) aged 41, farm labourer,b.Hurstbourne,Hant Caroline Bulpitt (W)aged 32, b. Appleshaw, Hants William Bulpitt (S) aged 14, farm labourer...

Re: Marie Carr from Brebotte Posted on: 12 Aug 2004, by melissa Yamanoha

Localities > Western Europe > France > Franche-Comté

I follow upon your mall. Thanks for my forwarding the most possible details I live a few kilometres from Brebotte. Francois Géhant francois.gehant@ot-belfort.fr

Re: Courtot, Pacot, Rosselot of Andelnans in Belfort Territory Posted on: 12 Aug 2004, by Roberta Whitcare

Localities > Western Europe > France > Franche-Comté

...more than details.... I live indeed with some kilométres of this village. François Géhant francois.gehant@ot-belfort.fr

Linda hines she was hazardqreen@webtv.net Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by Herbert Williams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Leslie

Has anyone no anything about Linda howard hines.i hant got a E-mail from her it was Dec of 2002 can anyone help me. if you can let me NO. ...

John M. Bittinger - 1864 Old letter Posted on: 20 Nov 2003, by RT

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Lincoln

Hello, I don't know if this will be of any interest, but I found two letters from a John M. Bittinger dated 1864. One letter is embossed with what looks like a military insignia of some sort. The...

Re: Rising Family Posted on: 05 Feb 2004, by Debbie Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampden

...Fox. Three siblings are also listed - Norman, Eunier (?), and Amos - but no Caleb. But perhaps Caleb han't been born yet when this volume was completed (1831, I believe.) I found this in Southwick Birth ...

SORBA; ORYSZCZUK Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by David

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Madison

...Austria,Hungary. Johns parents were Takym Sorba & Textena Fevenowycz both of Austria. Teklas parents are Hant Oryszczuk & Tustyna Kicvinczyk both of Austria. The 1924 directories list a Anna Oryst...

Re: sanders Posted on: 01 Apr 2006, by  RichardMWilli...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Morgan

...Minnie) both died young.John Frederick's second wife was Martha Bailey (nee Ennis) and they had Hanford (Hant) Sanders,Jacob(Jake)Sanders,Francis Marion Sanders,Minnie(m.Ora Gross),Clara (m.Cozzie St.John...

Ship "Patience" 1751 Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

At the Court House at Philadelphia, Monday, the 9th September 1751. The Foreigners whose names are underwritten, imported in the Ship Patience, Captain Hugh Steel, from Rotterdam and last from Cowes ...

Re: Old Union (Mecklenburg) maps and deed research Posted on: 21 Nov 2005, by George Thomas

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Union

...along Crooked creek went to William Cupples and Company out of Cumberland County NC. Dr. David Oli[hant of Charleston also had some of the land to the west. And just to the west of that, names like Harr...

Re: BACOT Posted on: 09 Sep 2001, by  sandyshelley5

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Pike

...Louisa and James D Williams. I have been getting ready to submit this to the Huegonaut Scociety but han't procured all the documenting evidence other than my great-grandfathers letters. I will be more than...

Does anyone know this OWENS family? Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by Claris Schofield

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Crenshaw

According to family info. the parents, names unknown, died and are buried in Warrior, Tuscaloosa Co., AL. The Owens children then moved to either Crenshaw or Butler Co. to live with relatives. Would l...

Re: Does anyone know this OWENS family? Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by  apmobley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Crenshaw

...from Eric Owen (son of Jesse Ogden Owen). I new Oniel Owen who died about 2 years ago. He was a son of Hant Owen. This is what I have on Eli Hant. Broyce McCormack who lives in Montgomery furnished the info o...

Eli Hant Owens Posted on: 13 Sep 2006, by  bb0109

Eli Hant Owens was 1856. His wife's name Martha E. Loe. She was born 1859 in Alabama. They married on November 24, 1880 in Crenshaw County Alabama. Their children's names are: 1. Liddie Voila Owens Schof...

Re: Holloways in Hampshire Posted on: 19 Sep 2004, by Pamela Holloway (Muise)

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hampshire > General

...Somborne. Hampshire 1852 wife (Emma Warr) and his father was Richard Holloway born 1817.King Somborne. Hant.wife Elizabeth (Jewell) and his father was Richard but as yet I cannot find anything about him. ...

Re: Leavey family from basingstoke 1901 census Posted on: 13 Jun 2003, by  tatterdemalio...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hampshire > General

...Hartley Wintney Hampshire Hartley Wintney Dressmaker 13018142 30726945 Leavey Frederick 41 Hant Wootton Hampshire Basingstoke Bricklayer 13018143 30726945 Leavey Mary 40 Hant Mapledurwell Hamps...

PETERS/TODT CENSUS INFORMATION Posted on: 18 May 2004, by pat

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Francisco

...Steedman, niece, age 18, born July 1881, she and parents born England, imm. 1889, in country 11 years Walter Hant, boarder, age 23, born July 1876, he and parents born CA 1910 City and County of San Fran...

Browns of Nova Scotia Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  PChalue

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > General

...30, 1849 and he married Eliza Jane Hamilton. This is my grandmothers grandfather. They are from the Hant Co, Nova Scotia area. I am trying to find Williams ancestory.

Browns of Hants Cty, NS Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  PChalue

...30, 1849 and he married Eliza Jane Hamilton. This is my grandmothers grandfather. They are from the Hant Co, Nova Scotia area. I am trying to find Williams ancestory.

Brown family of Nova Scotia Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  PChalue

ace cogar and julia ann Posted on: 25 Jul 2006, by  gladawoods

Surnames > Cogar

...they aare the parents of zachariah zack (my great grandfather) homer hantsford jake earl issah john. hant and earl are half brothers they lived in webster springs wv. would anyone help me with them

TUBB Berwick Bassett, Wilts Posted on: 22 Feb 2006, by  kit_withers

Surnames > Tubb

...ASHMAN aged 20,cook born Dipder Green Suffolk. servent Elizabeth FARMER aged 30 house maid born Combe Hant. Isiah COLLINS aged 14 carter boy born Netherton Hant. [next door to Faccombe] Thomas TAYLOR aged 12...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.