Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hant" - 106 Messages

per page

Re: Courtot, Pacot, Rosselot of Andelnans in Belfort Territory Posted on: 12 Aug 2004, by Roberta Whitcare

Localities > Western Europe > France > Franche-Comté

...more than details.... I live indeed with some kilométres of this village. François Géhant francois.gehant@ot-belfort.fr

Re: Marie Carr from Brebotte Posted on: 12 Aug 2004, by melissa Yamanoha

Localities > Western Europe > France > Franche-Comté

I follow upon your mall. Thanks for my forwarding the most possible details I live a few kilometres from Brebotte. Francois Géhant francois.gehant@ot-belfort.fr

Linda hines she was hazardqreen@webtv.net Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by Herbert Williams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Leslie

Has anyone no anything about Linda howard hines.i hant got a E-mail from her it was Dec of 2002 can anyone help me. if you can let me NO. ...

Re: Rising Family Posted on: 05 Feb 2004, by Debbie Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampden

...Fox. Three siblings are also listed - Norman, Eunier (?), and Amos - but no Caleb. But perhaps Caleb han't been born yet when this volume was completed (1831, I believe.) I found this in Southwick Birth ...

John M. Bittinger - 1864 Old letter Posted on: 20 Nov 2003, by RT

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Lincoln

Hello, I don't know if this will be of any interest, but I found two letters from a John M. Bittinger dated 1864. One letter is embossed with what looks like a military insignia of some sort. The...

Ship "Patience" 1751 Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

At the Court House at Philadelphia, Monday, the 9th September 1751. The Foreigners whose names are underwritten, imported in the Ship Patience, Captain Hugh Steel, from Rotterdam and last from Cowes ...

SORBA; ORYSZCZUK Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by David

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Madison

...Austria,Hungary. Johns parents were Takym Sorba & Textena Fevenowycz both of Austria. Teklas parents are Hant Oryszczuk & Tustyna Kicvinczyk both of Austria. The 1924 directories list a Anna Oryst...

Re: sanders Posted on: 01 Apr 2006, by  RichardMWilli...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Morgan

...Minnie) both died young.John Frederick's second wife was Martha Bailey (nee Ennis) and they had Hanford (Hant) Sanders,Jacob(Jake)Sanders,Francis Marion Sanders,Minnie(m.Ora Gross),Clara (m.Cozzie St.John...

Re: Holloways in Hampshire Posted on: 19 Sep 2004, by Pamela Holloway (Muise)

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hampshire > General

...Somborne. Hampshire 1852 wife (Emma Warr) and his father was Richard Holloway born 1817.King Somborne. Hant.wife Elizabeth (Jewell) and his father was Richard but as yet I cannot find anything about him. ...

PETERS/TODT CENSUS INFORMATION Posted on: 18 May 2004, by pat

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Francisco

...Steedman, niece, age 18, born July 1881, she and parents born England, imm. 1889, in country 11 years Walter Hant, boarder, age 23, born July 1876, he and parents born CA 1910 City and County of San Fran...

Re: Old Union (Mecklenburg) maps and deed research Posted on: 21 Nov 2005, by George Thomas

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Union

...along Crooked creek went to William Cupples and Company out of Cumberland County NC. Dr. David Oli[hant of Charleston also had some of the land to the west. And just to the west of that, names like Harr...

Re: BACOT Posted on: 09 Sep 2001, by  sandyshelley5

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Pike

...Louisa and James D Williams. I have been getting ready to submit this to the Huegonaut Scociety but han't procured all the documenting evidence other than my great-grandfathers letters. I will be more than...

Re: Leavey family from basingstoke 1901 census Posted on: 13 Jun 2003, by  tatterdemalio...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hampshire > General

...Hartley Wintney Hampshire Hartley Wintney Dressmaker 13018142 30726945 Leavey Frederick 41 Hant Wootton Hampshire Basingstoke Bricklayer 13018143 30726945 Leavey Mary 40 Hant Mapledurwell Hamps...

Re: Does anyone know this OWENS family? Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by  apmobley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Crenshaw

...from Eric Owen (son of Jesse Ogden Owen). I new Oniel Owen who died about 2 years ago. He was a son of Hant Owen. This is what I have on Eli Hant. Broyce McCormack who lives in Montgomery furnished the info o...

Does anyone know this OWENS family? Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by Claris Schofield

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Crenshaw

According to family info. the parents, names unknown, died and are buried in Warrior, Tuscaloosa Co., AL. The Owens children then moved to either Crenshaw or Butler Co. to live with relatives. Would l...

Eli Hant Owens Posted on: 13 Sep 2006, by  bb0109

Eli Hant Owens was 1856. His wife's name Martha E. Loe. She was born 1859 in Alabama. They married on November 24, 1880 in Crenshaw County Alabama. Their children's names are: 1. Liddie Voila Owens Schof...

Brown family of Nova Scotia Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  PChalue

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > General

...30, 1849 and he married Eliza Jane Hamilton. This is my grandmothers grandfather. They are from the Hant Co, Nova Scotia area. I am trying to find Williams ancestory.

Browns of Hants Cty, NS Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  PChalue

...30, 1849 and he married Eliza Jane Hamilton. This is my grandmothers grandfather. They are from the Hant Co, Nova Scotia area. I am trying to find Williams ancestory.

Browns of Nova Scotia Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  PChalue

TUBB Berwick Bassett, Wilts Posted on: 22 Feb 2006, by  kit_withers

Surnames > Tubb

...ASHMAN aged 20,cook born Dipder Green Suffolk. servent Elizabeth FARMER aged 30 house maid born Combe Hant. Isiah COLLINS aged 14 carter boy born Netherton Hant. [next door to Faccombe] Thomas TAYLOR aged 12...

ace cogar and julia ann Posted on: 25 Jul 2006, by  gladawoods

Surnames > Cogar

...they aare the parents of zachariah zack (my great grandfather) homer hantsford jake earl issah john. hant and earl are half brothers they lived in webster springs wv. would anyone help me with them

Re: Richard Hart Waterfall Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Lynette Finney

Surnames > Waterfall

Richard Hart Waterfall was born in Debyshire,England on June 11,1813 to John and Sarah(Hant?)Waterfall.He married a woman named Maria between 1835-1840.They had four children:Mary(b.12/08/1840 in London W...

Maidments in Nf Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by  CecilMaidment...

Surnames > Maidment

...out a bit of info.on the Maidments from Dorset Did Robert have any Brothers,Iam From the Maidments of Hant,s Hr. his name was Samuel there is also a Maidment in Twillingate, He arrived in Hant,s Hr. My Fath...

looking for brother tommie e sisk Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by faye sisk bartlett

Surnames > Sisk

lost contact with brother tommie hant seen since 1987 would love to see if he is ok

Re: George Henry Hunt: b. MS, 1863, d. 1913, AR Posted on: 20 Aug 2005, by  unknown258840...

Surnames > Hunt

...there to locate him. I have learned in pass that Hunt had been inputted into database as Hurst/Hust/Hant etc. I was really seeking one of those not Cerven. = ) Allen

George Goodfellow/Elizabeth Shuttle Posted on: 06 Jan 2001, by  Annemarie Shu...

Surnames > Goodfellow

Trying to trace family of either. They were married in 1826 at Vernham Dean Hant England.

Francis Mauldin Will c 1643-1710 Posted on: 27 Dec 1999, by  CM435Mau

Surnames > Mauldin

...Brittaine Ridge in Baltimore Co. and personalty at marriage. Dau. Magdalen and heirs, 250 acres. Hogg's Hant, 25 acres - Mauldin's Luck and 50 acres part of Parker's Cliff. Son - Thomas Richard residue of...

Re: Thomas Albert (M. Mary Jane Moody) Posted on: 16 Mar 2003, by  wendyboyton13

Surnames > Godwin

...Wm Godwin 1840-1887 younger brother. know as Tom in the family (mine that is).he is buried at Alton Hant,. also had brother Abraham Godwin 1842-1908..T.A Godwin 26 dec 1875 Southamton Hants.there come fr...

McCampbell...Ipock Posted on: 23 Jul 2005, by  CarolynIpock

Surnames > McCampbell

Would like information on the Hnat McCampbell family, lived in Union, Obion, Tennessee in 1920. Hant b.1861est...Ella b.1877est.....Hant Jr. b.1894est....Ida(?) L. b.1898est....Meta L.Ipock (grandson) b.1919...

bbyseal4@aol.com Posted on: 01 Aug 2003, by antonio bursi filho

Surnames > Bursi

Hi, Dedrina, i living on Brazil,my fhader go to Italia in year of 1910.if you hant talk whit me in every time, stay here, ok? meu inglês não é muito bom,onde você mora? Now i ...

Re: Does anyone know this OWENS family? Posted on: 14 Jan 2007, by  Morgan_Joyce

...- 1824 in South Carolina d: Bet. 1860 - 1870 .. +Martha ? b: Bet. 1825 - 1826 in Alabama 2 Eli Hant Owens b: 1856 in Alabama .... +Martha E. Loe b: 1859 in Alabama .. 3 Liddie/Lillie Viola Owens...

large Ancestry Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by roberto vidal illingworth

Surnames > Illingworth

i saw your message and i have to tell you, i'm a descendant of an English captain Jhonn Illingworth Hant born in Stockport,Chester,in 1786 and my family knows the first Illingworth of our tree went to E...

ecuadorian illingworth's answer to a mexican illingworth Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by roberto vidal illingworth

Surnames > Illingworth

...saw your post, you talk about Ecuador,so I'm descendant of the General and Admiral Jhonn Illingworth Hant, born in 1786 Stockport,(Chester county-England),you named Yorkshire in 1066 when William the conq...

EZELL, MRS HANT - OCT 1916 - MAGGIE PCT - TRIGG Posted on: 24 Feb 2007, by  kyseeker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

October 9, 1916 At Seventy-Two Mrs. Hant Ezell Died Monday Near Maggie Mrs. Hant Ezell, a highly respected lady of the county, died last Monday at her home in Maggie precinct after an illness of some time wit...

Re: Does anyone know this OWENS family? Posted on: 30 Jan 2007, by  joeannfletche...

I am the great granddaughter of Eli Hant and Martha Lowe Owen. My grandfather was Jesse Ogden Owen, grandmother Mary Elizabeth Jackson.

Re: grandmother mICHIE Isabella Posted on: 09 Oct 2007, by  elizhgene

Surnames > Michie

We need more information, where were your father and grandfather born? And when, if they came to the USofA there is a better chance to find them but it helps to know where to look. There are only 3 Is...

Re: Finnish relatives in MN Posted on: 06 Dec 2007, by  calamityapril

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Unknown

...I had seen the other information already. I'm really glad to find that 1990 cencus though because I han't found any immigration info for them under korpi but I'll give koche a try. I'm reall trying to figu...

Re: Claude J.Gehant from Beulotte then came to Illinois Posted on: 18 Jan 2008, by  gehant

Surnames > Gehant

Thank you for your message. I found many descendants of Laurent Géhant but I don't find Alice Géhant. Who is Alice G.? Who were her parents and grandparents? Laurent G. was the fist cousin of Jean ...

Re: LEAH DURRETT and FRANCIS WHITE Posted on: 24 Apr 2008, by  junerp37

Surnames > Durrett

...documentation except for the marriage record of Leah and Francis. With this line, I can go back to Ashley, Hant, Englad and to Abraham Weekes one of the documented founders of Jamestown. I'd love to have...

Re: Response: West Brooklyn, IL Posted on: 10 Jan 2008, by  bocahujeanpie...

Surnames > Gehant

My name is Monique Bocahu (Géhant). My father is Robert Géhant;his great grandfather was a fist cousin for Claude, Laurent and Modeste Géhant moved from Beulotte Saint Laurent to West Brookling. I ...

Delahant book on Amzon.com Posted on: 25 Sep 2008, by  Gilljohn2

Surnames > De La Hant

Amazon is advertising a 'name' history http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WRRJFA?ie=UTF8&tag=whatsnewingenebo&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000WRRJFA THE DEL...

the ship "Lord Brougham", 1867 Posted on: 21 Mar 2005, by  obw22

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Ship records

...Baumgardt Breese Breese Brenk Brenk Carsten Carsten Casserly Detmann Eddy Ehlert Evert Fuhrmann Gutzmacher HantHantHant Hardes Harm Harm Harm Harm Harm Harme Harms Hart Heybour Heyse Heyse Hoppenrath Jergensen Ju...

Re: De La Hunt Posted on: 12 Oct 2008, by  Gilljohn2

Surnames > De La Hant

My grandmother's family were De La Hant, but I have found several of her relatives listed as De La Hunt. They go back to Edmund De La Hant marrying Brigitte Cave at St Martins in the Fields, Westminster on ...

Re: Looking for Stainton's in NZ, AUS, America Posted on: 17 Jun 2008, by  2_osborne

Surnames > Stainton

...Married in Auckaland NZ so i'm picking George and Selina must have come here with her from Australia,I han't got that far yet, i do however have a copy of George and Selina's Marriage cert. Seleina's Paren...

Help with identifying a town Posted on: 24 Dec 2008, by  RobertBreen73...

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Galicia

...as I can tell what is written is: Galicia - Jaslo Co - Lidoske The town is the place of birth of a Hant Mamrosh born about 1893.

Does anyone know this family? Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by Claris Schofield

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Butler

According to family information the parents, names unknown, died and are buried in Warrior, Tuscaloosa Co., Al. The children then moved to either Butler or Crenshaw Co. to live with relatives. I am se...

Re: Help with identifying a town Posted on: 26 Dec 2008, by  RobertBreen73...

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Galicia

Zydowskie looks like a good possibility for the name of the village. Hant Mamrosh is not a know ancestor of mine. My Grandfather is Trofy Mamrosh (1873-1967) (name some times spelled Mamrosz). Trofy is f...

Re: Mary Jane Crow Posted on: 06 Aug 2009, by  WiMattingly15

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Rusk

You have a very valid point and one I han't considered. There was a Wiley Crow in Dalton, Whitfield County. GA during 1860 with a son named Madison L. Crow aged 6. I don't have any idea who the Wiley wa...

Letter from Jarnagin Aldridge to Uncle Nelson Jarnagin, 1872 Posted on: 30 May 2009, by  GraingerArchi...

Surnames > Aldridge

The original of the following transcribed letter was found among some personal papers of Nelson Jarnagin, which were donated to the Grainger County Archives in Rutledge, Tennessee: Woodbridge San Jo...

Letter from Jarnagin Aldridge to Uncle Nelson Jarnagin, 1872 Posted on: 30 May 2009, by  GraingerArchi...

Surnames > Jarnagin

The original of the following transcribed letter was found among some personal papers of Nelson Jarnagin, which were donated to the Grainger County Archives in Rutledge, Tennessee: Woodbridge San Jo...

per page