Search the Boards

Search Results for "Wetton" - 190 Messages

per page

Lewis M Kidd, d.1907 Posted on: 13 Aug 1999, by  njunion

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Union

Will of Lewis M Kidd, deceased In the name of God, Amen: I, Lewis M Kidd, of the city of Elizabeth, in the county of Union and state of New Jersey, being of sound and disposing mind, memory and unders...

Goulder family of Sheffield and Kimberly Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  SarahJAC

Surnames > Goulders

...were, Elizabeth, Blanche, Martha, Ernest and Florence. I believe his parents were,Henry Goulder and Mary Wetton Belper. If you have any info please contact me . Thankyou, Sarah

Mary Hamilton Posted on: 03 Apr 2001, by  brianconnorb

Surnames > Hamilton

Mary Hamilton married Thomas Kiberd. Their son Henry Kiberd married Mary Wetton and had 11 children. Details can be seen on our web site Http://website.lineone.net/~brian.connor

Kiberd, Mahon, Connor, Coventry Posted on: 02 Jun 2001, by  brianconnorb

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

All the names listed are connected to the Kiberd Family which I am researching. Any information would be appreciated. Our web site can be seen at: http://website.lineone.net/brian.connor The family ...

KIBERD Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  brianconnorb

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Middlesex > General

...where he married Mary Hamilton and had a son Henry Kiberd who was born 13 Feb 1846. Henry married Mary Wetton 20 April 1870 they had 13 children one of whom was Lottie my grandmother. Should anyone out th...

Re: Book:In A Pear Tree Posted on: 12 Oct 2001, by llparham

Surnames > Parham

ISO information of Roberson, James-he is the father of Attie Grace Roberson Parham, wife if Clivia Wetton Mendenhall Parham. I have little information, but will share what i have. thanks. please respond ...

Re: James Roberson Posted on: 12 Oct 2001, by llparham

Surnames > Roberson

...new to geneology. ISO info on James Roberson, Father ao Attie Grace Roberson Parham, wife of Clivia Wetton (Mendenhall, he was adopted into the Parham clan) Parham. i have little info, but will share what...

James H. Wetton & wife Katheryn E. Heinzler Posted on: 14 Feb 2002, by  Leah Pearson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Saline

Looking for family information on James H. Wetton & wife Katheryn E. Heinzler. James wife was January 14, 1889 in Gilliam, Saline County, Missouri. Please contact me if you have any information. Thanks...

Re: RE JOHN GOMM Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by  info1871

Surnames > Gomm

Hi Shantel Heather Crockford here daughter of Pat Birch nee Wetton, my Grandmother was SIS, who died last year after many years suffering from alzheimers. My uncle Syd who lived in Australia died five yea...

Levi Patrick Posted on: 12 Aug 2003, by  Patricke5e5e5

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Jerome

...Levi was married to Rhoda Patrick in Arkansas and had four children: Arthur Patrick, Lucille Patrick (Wetton), Jack Patrick and John Patrick (lives in Pocatello, Idaho) Any help would be appreciated!!!

MASKREY/MCKENZIE MATHESON Posted on: 20 Aug 2003, by  susansylke1

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Pictou

...information on a Alexander Mckenzie who married Dora Maskrey (daughter to Will Maskrey & Mary Ann Wetton) Also trying to find information on John Matheson m Mary Maskrey daughter to Wm Maskrey and Mary...

Re: Hello! Posted on: 29 Aug 2003, by  cnsimpson2003

Surnames > Wint

hello jayne ,my mothers family name was wint,they came from wetton in staffordshire,if you want to trace your family tree, try staffordshire records office,eastgate street,stafford,england,post code ST16 2L...

Re: CLIFFORD FAMILY Posted on: 14 Apr 2004, by  Pauline_roots...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > Yorkshire - West Riding > General

... Armley, York, England Gardner (Domestic Serv) Martha A. WALKER Wife M Female 26 Wetton, York, England Clifford WALKER Son Male 3 Wakefield, York, England Mar...

Re: Prisoner of War, IIIrd Reich Posted on: 05 May 2004, by Angela

Localities > North America > Canada > General

...He told me you could be of help to me in finding my Grindy family. My grindys come from Hartington, Wetton and Mayfield I have various queries on the Derbyshire/Staffordshire boards. Can you help? Angela.

Obit: Jackie Shaw Clayton Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Shaw, and her brother Charles Wayne Hall. Survived by her husband, Maurice Clayton; daughters, Beth Wetton and husband Brynley, Janean Hardister and husband Tommy, Marcelle Duncan and husband Benny; son, Sa...

Wade C. Harker Posted on: 19 Aug 2004, by  ejeanc1

Surnames > Harker

...Lyle/Lyla MacDonald from Scotland. Their children were : Joyce, Ian and Betty Harker. Joyce married Walton Wetton. Thanks, Jeannie Cunningham

William Shotton Posted on: 06 Oct 2004, by Joan Hahn

Surnames > Shotton

In 1904, William Shotton married Alice Wetton in the Parish Church in the Parish of St. Andrews in Newcastle. Is there anyone that might know anything about these two individuals?

John William Robson Posted on: 06 Oct 2004, by Joan Hahn

Surnames > Robson

September 3, 1906 John William Robson married Hannah Wetton in the Parish Church of the Parish of St. /andrews in Newcastle. His father was John Robson and her father was Thomas Wetton. A William Robson witness...

Re: Cocker Family of Norfolk, England Posted on: 27 Feb 2005, by Robert Page

Surnames > Cocker

...Cocker and her Mother is Mary Anne Palmer, John is listed as a gardener. She married first William Wetton, then second John Thomas Page. Maiden name on Marraige certificate to William was Cocker, when she...

Re: Rowbottoms of Chisworth Posted on: 01 Mar 2005, by Kathy

Surnames > Rowbottom

...them immigrated to Canada (which is where I live) I have traced back to a Thomas Rowbottom and Annie Wetton (or Hill) Annie died in 1886 and is buried in South Anston, Yorkshire. If you want, connect with ...

Mary Ann Maskrey b1886 in England and her husband John Matheson, lived Nova Scotia Posted on: 18 Mar 2005, by Susan Sylke

Surnames > Matheson

...John Matheson married Mary Ann Maskrey she was born 1886 in England to William Maskrey and Mary Ann Wetton. John died in 1959 and Mary Ann died in 1959. The couple lived in Nova Scotia. Two Children Hele...

Re: Mary Ann Maskrey b1886 in England and her husband John Matheson, lived Nova Scotia - Wm Maskrey born 1861 England Posted on: 09 Dec 2005, by Susan Sylke

Surnames > Matheson

Wm Maskrey was born in 1861 in Gorsey Bank Derbyshire England. His wife was Mary Ann Wetton born in Crich Derbyshire England. His father was Charles Maskrey and mother Ann Seeds. He lived in Waterville N...

HALL Family of Stockport, Cheshire and Leek, Staffs Posted on: 08 Mar 2006, by  RossThomas77

Surnames > Hall

Families: Hall (Stockport and Leek), Allcock (Wetton, Ipstones), Burgess (Gawsworth), Cowin (Isle of Man) G’day The following is posted for those who might be researching these families. I hope someone may...

Re: HALL Family of Stockport, Cheshire and Leek, Staffs Posted on: 30 Jun 2006, by Ross Thomas

Surnames > Hall

Hello Kay I know little more than that Richard Hall married Jane Allcock on 12 May 1794 at Wetton. Jane was christened 3 July 1774 and her parents were Thomas and Jane Allcock. I would love some further ...

Re: Cornelius Dunham Posted on: 12 Aug 2006, by Nina

Surnames > Dunham

I have a Cornelius died Whitehall, NY Rev War buried on his farm, married Lucy Wetton daug Charlotte 1803-1863 m Dec 31, 1823 Junius, NY, Wm. Shotwell Dell 1801-1865 both buried Quaker Cem. Nine Foot Rd, ...

MASKREY/MCKENZIE Posted on: 30 Aug 2003, by  susansylke1

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Halifax

...Trying to find descendants to share information Dora's father was William Maskrey and mother was Mary Ann Wetton

NAYLOR Posted on: 01 Jul 1998, by Ruth Darvall

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Staffordshire > General

I am looking for any NAYLORS in the Wetton area of Staffordshire mainly I'm looking for parents of Richard Naylor Bp Wetton 1775 Wetton Md Catharine Mellor 31 Dec 1798 at Wetton Stf I was given his parents as William & M...

Re: Hambletons in Staffordshire Posted on: 02 Aug 2004, by Lisa Birks

Hi there I have Hambletons from Ecton, Nr Wetton, Nr Leek Staffordshire. This is not far fromn Butterton or Alstonefield,, Do you recognise the name Curzon? or Walter, Heli, Zipporah and Arpharad. These are...

NAYLOR Posted on: 04 Mar 1999, by Ruth

I have a Joseph NAYLOR Bp 14 June 1842 WETTON Staffordshire Parents Joseph & Susanna Naylor. I have quite a few Naylors in Staffordshire.

JOSEPH NAYLOR Posted on: 22 May 1999, by Ruth

I have in my family a JOSEPH NAYLOR my GG Grand fathers brother Bp 20th Jan 1805 Wetton Staffordshire plus other siblings.

Owen/Kelsall Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by  lisabirks

...Hanley The only Owen I have is Ellen b approx 1842 who married Curzon Hambleton. He was from Ecton nr Wetton, but I have them married and living in hanley. I have no further info on Ellen and I suspect the...

Hambletons-Staffordshire Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by  joanneboon

...End,and Grindon.I don't know if you are familiar with the area but these villages are all adjacent to Wetton.The churchyard at Butterton (St Bartholomews)has many Hambleton graves which I have records of if...

Re: Redfern From Staffordshire & Derbyshire Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by  evejh_uk

Surnames > Redfern

...gggrandfather George Harrison married Mary Ann Redfern on 28 Feb 1858 at Ilam, Mary Ann was born in Wetton on 17 July 1837 to Matthew and Ellen (Lownds) Redfern. Matthew (b31 May 1807) was the son of Thoma...

Re: Redfern From Staffordshire & Derbyshire Posted on: 03 May 2002, by J> Williams

Surnames > Redfern

Hi, My name is Jane, my maiden name, Redfern, my Grandfather, John was born in 1848 in Wetton, his parents were Matthew and Ellen Redfern, her Maiden name was Lowndes, plase email me, Ido not have a grea...

Re: Redfern From Staffordshire & Derbyshire Posted on: 28 Feb 2003, by Andy Harrison

Surnames > Redfern

Mary Ann Redfern born 17 July 1837 Wetton, Staffs to Matthew Redfern and Ellen Lownds. Children of Matthew and Ellen: Mary 1827, Sarah 1831, Thomas 1833, Elizabeth 1834, Mary Ann 1837, Louisa 1839, Lydia ...

MASSEY,WARDLE, DEGG, CLOUGH, WARRENER from Staffordshire Posted on: 27 Mar 2002, by  Alf_Beard

...above names, all from Staffordshire. Villages, Ipstones, Ilam, Alstonfield, Leek, Cheadle (Staffs) Wetton Alton and many more. Alf

PARKER of Denstone/Ellastone/Prestwood/Uttoxeter, Staffs, England Posted on: 24 Jan 2004, by  m1chellecross

...WHITEHOUSE of Rocester, Staffs. 4) Anne PARKER b. 1847 Ellastone, Staffs married John CARRINGTON of Wetton, Staffs. 5) Joseph PARKER b. 1848 Prestwood, Staffs married Elizabeth KENT of Ramshorn, Staff...

Grindey and Derbyshire. Posted on: 29 May 2004, by Angela

...christmas eve 1879 in St Oswalds church, Ashbourne. James is the son of Moses and Hannah Grindey of Wetton he was chr 11 Jul 1858. Mary is the daughter of Jonathon and Hannah Derbyshire of Ashbourne chr 2...

Re: Grindey and Derbyshire. Posted on: 30 May 2004, by Angela

It would almost fit. Thanks for taking the time to look for me. My james was chr. 11 jul 1858 in Wetton. Which would make him 33 in your census but ages always differ so I will certainly check this out Than...

Grindy - 1861 census lookup please desperately please Posted on: 13 Jul 2004, by  angelantobin

...kind soul please look up in the 1861 census for a Moses Grindey/Grindy born 1832. He was ither born in Wetton or Stanton, Staffordshire. He should be living in Wetton with his wife Hannah and sons William b. 1854...

Re: Grindy - 1861 census lookup please desperately please Posted on: 14 Jul 2004, by kate

RG9-1949/138 Wetton Sh No 66 Moses Grindy,head,m,29,ag labourer,Staffordshire,Stanton Hannah Grindy,wife,m,29,Staffordshire,Wetton William Grindy,son,7,scholar,Staffs,Wetton John Grindy,son,5,scholar,Staffs,Wetton James Grin...

Hannah Allcock of Wetton, Staffordshire 1851 lookup please Posted on: 02 Sep 2004, by Angela

...an Aunt? If someone could check the 1851 census for me I would be most grateful. They were living in Wetton. Hannah married and lived in Wetton all her life so I am sure she will be there somewhere. If any one c...

Hannah Allcock of Wetton Posted on: 10 Sep 2004, by Angela

...Sarah. She married Jeremiah Swindle and thats who she was living with in 1841. Hannah married in 1853 in Wetton and her father was named as Thomas Allcock, Labourer. She was born and lived and died in Wetton. T...

Re: Hannah Allcock of Wetton Posted on: 10 Sep 2004, by  redbry

Hello there is a birth in Wetton in 1795 of a Thomas Allcock who is also noted as dying in August 1838, which would tie in with Hannah living with her brother as her mother may have re-married. Ther...

1861 Staffordshire lookup please Posted on: 02 Oct 2004, by  ancestry1007

...on the 1861 census. I'm interested for the details (ages and occupation) of a married couple Edwin Wetton and Sarah Ann Wetton living in Shelton, Stoke-on-Trent, probably living in Broad Street (they were living...

Re: 1861 Staffordshire lookup please Posted on: 03 Oct 2004, by A Taylor

Not your query but have you got the 1881 entry Sarah Ann Wetton married William boult in 1871 so Edwins death certificate between 1862 and 1871 should be easy enough to find at Hanley Town Hall,this will gi...

Re: 1861 Staffordshire lookup please Posted on: 03 Oct 2004, by  ancestry1007

...info. What I'm trying to do is find when and where Edwins father was born. I know his name was Thomas Wetton and he married Sarah Ann Goodwin in 1858. He died some where between 1864 (when Edwin was born) a...

Re: 1861 Staffordshire lookup please Posted on: 04 Oct 2004, by  ancestry1007

Oops I meant to say that it's Thomas Wetton who was married to and living with Sarah Ann Wetton (nee Goodwin) in 1861, probably in Broad street, Shelton (or Hanley). Edwin was their son who wasn't born until 186...

Re: Richard HALL of Leek, Staffs 1840s Posted on: 07 Aug 2006, by Ross Thomas

...living at census 1851. Richard's father Richard was born in Leek and his wife Jane (Allcock) was from Wetton. I need to do more research but time ....... Cheers, Ross

Richard HALL of Leek, Staffs early 1800s Posted on: 09 Mar 2006, by  RossThomas77

...is thought to have been spent in the local area as he married Jane Allcock on 12 May 1794 at nearby Wetton. Jane was christened on 3 July 1774 at Ipstones or Wetton and her parents were Thomas and Jane ...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.