Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Wetton" - 196 Messages

per page

Parker/Wetton Posted on: 19 Jul 2005, by  den160

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > East of London Family History Society (EoLFHS)

Louisa Jane WETTON born Manchester,1877 married George Robert PARKER.1897 Hackney. Died 1954 58 Augusta St.Poplar buried Abney Park.London. Believed to have had 2 daughters Beatice Eliza and Dorris born St...

Parker / Wetton Posted on: 25 Oct 2004, by  den160

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > East of London Family History Society (EoLFHS)

George Robert Parker m LouisaJane Wetton. children Beatrice Eliza b. 1899 Hackney. Dorriss b/1900 StokeNewington. Found on 1901 .StokeNewington. Any info welcome.

Hooper, Crowder, Wetton Posted on: 05 Jun 2005, by Carolyn Ellertson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Unknown

Old photos found at resale shop in Longview, Washington: Arthur Morrison Wetton at age 6 yrs taken at Norwood Park, Chicago, ILL; Clara Hooper, daughter of Arthur Hooper to "Aunt Nettie"; Four gen...

Wilson, Annetta, Lake Linden, MI Posted on: 19 Dec 1998, by  PLHAMP

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Houghton

...Joseph Mercy Hospital. She was born February 12, 1923 in Hancock, MI, the daughter of Albert and Ethel (Wetton) Auger. On August 11, 1948 she married Stuart Wilson in Hancock and he survives. Annetta gradu...

Argyle Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by Carolyn Ostler

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Derbyshire > General

...Argyle ancestors as follows: Thomas Orgill & Charlotte Ann Cartwright Joseph Orgill & Sarah Wetton Edward Orgill & Jane Cliff Edward Argyle & Elizabeth Bath Church Greasley Derbyshire,Stapen...

Dowler Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by Jackie Russell

If this is the Dowler family from Crich, parents Fred Dowler and Millicent Wetton, then I am George's daughter.

Re: James Powell - St Weonards Posted on: 13 Oct 2004, by andrea

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Herefordshire > General

...Powell. James Powell had a son called Thomas who was born around 1887. James I think married a Ann Wetton in 1884. Does any of this sound like it might relate to your searching? thanks Andrea (nee Powell...

Re: Redfern Family History. Posted on: 04 May 2002, by  bevches

...Family's. My family came from Burton-on-trent and another family which there is no connection yet is from Wetton. The 2 are not very far from each other and I am sure in time we will find a connection. Bev

Re: Redfern Family History. Posted on: 04 May 2002, by Jane WilliamsNee Redfern

...several children including a Mary Ann and a John, possibly with the middle name William; they lived in Wetton in the mid 1800's, but I do not have much other than that Matthew's father was a Thomas, at leas...

Wetton Posted on: 28 Feb 2004, by Yvette Hills

Hi All I am looking for Information on WETTONS from Burton-upon-Trent, Francis born abt 1773, married Eleanor (unknown) 16 Oct 1796 at Burton upon Trent. They had Francis born abt 1800, William 1 jan ...

Re: WIGLEY of Wirksworth Posted on: 04 Jul 2002, by  thkwigley

...Wirksworth who moved to Derby (Liversage Street, Castle Street, Hope Street). Let me check dates. Millicent Wetton also sounds familiar. Drop me a line!

WIGLEY of Wirksworth Posted on: 25 Mar 2001, by  alison1604

I am the g x 4 grandaughter of John Wigley (b.Wirksworth circa 1738) and Millicent Wetton, they were married in 1767.They had 3 children that I know of, Alice b.1781, James b.1784,and William b.1788.

Redfearn Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by  @@margo_2000_...

...60---also a widow and a retired farmer. Edward Redfearn--aged 42--unmarried and a retired farmer. In Wetton Village William Redfearn born about 1836---a stone mason. Edna--wife aged 37--born Wetton William 18, j...

James Powell Herefordshire Posted on: 13 Oct 2004, by Andrea

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Herefordshire > General

...census. His son Thomas James Powell was aged 4 in the 1891 census. James probably married a Ann J Wetton and they lived in Benlidi street Liverpool. Thanks Andrea (nee Powell)

Re: Owen,Northedge,Hart family history Posted on: 03 Feb 2002, by Alan Hart

...and Anne Fletcher. their parents were (Joseph Hart and ??unknown??) and (Joseph fletcher and Hannah Wetton or Whetton)

Hannah Allcock Posted on: 29 Mar 2004, by  angelantobin

Hannah was married in 1853 to Moses Grindey in Wetton but I have no idea where she was born or who her parents were can any one help

Mc Taggett of Mayfield Posted on: 23 Mar 2004, by  angelantobin

...Mayfield. Her father was James Mc Taggett and her mother Mary. Margaret married a William Grindy of Wetton. They had 3 children. Any information on Margaret would be gratefully recieved. Angela

KIBERD/KIBERT Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by  brianconnorb

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Norfolk > General

...1819 George 1825 Thomas Married Mary Hamilton in 1844 and I know of one child: Henry who married Mary Wetton in 1870. I am desparate to find out who Jane ??? was and if I have a connection in Norfolk wher...

Maskrey reunion in England Posted on: 19 Jun 2005, by  susansylke1

Surnames > Maskrey

...able to help or others are willing to help I am looking for descendants to William Maskrey and Mary Ann Wetton. Wm is the brother to my ancestor Thomas Maskrey I have a picture of Wm and Mary Ann Wetton Maskrey....

MASKREY/WETTON Posted on: 31 Aug 2003, by  susansylke1

Surnames > Maskrey

...Maskrey b 5 Jan 1861 Eng d Dec 1929 Detroit Father: Charles Maskrey/Mother Ann Seeds Married Mary Ann Wetton b 18 Oct 1860 at Crich Father Francis Wetton mother Ann Clarke Children 1. Thomas Wm b 1884 died 1884 ...

Re: Looking for ROGERSON originating in Australia Posted on: 08 Oct 2001, by Gordon Rogerson

Surnames > Rogerson

...memorial in the garden adn a marble headstone also commemorates his death. He was originally buried in the Wetton Road cemetery, Kenilworth, Capetown but his remains, together with those of his comrades wer...

Re: Arthur Morrison Wetton Posted on: 13 Feb 2006, by Carolyn Ellertson

Surnames > Wetton

Can't believe no one has claimed Arthur. I still have him. If unclaimed, I will send him to Dead Fred website.

WETTON FAMILY OF REPTON Posted on: 25 Jun 2004, by  angelacarter5...

Surnames > Wetton

I am descended from Mary Wetton of Repton who married Charles Maddock in Repton on 18th Oct 1811. Does anyone have any connection with this family?

wetton Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by chris archer

Surnames > Wetton

thomas wetton deceased was my father dob23.5.1923 born barnsley south yorkshire any connection.

Dorothy Wetton, of Checkley, Staffordshire Posted on: 24 Jun 2001, by  EarlJDavis

Surnames > Wetton

Hi. I would be interested in hearing from anyone with information about Dorothy Wetton who married George Beardmore at Dilhorne, Staffordshire in 1800. Dorothy was probably the daughter of Thomas Weton an...

Joyce Wetton, of Norton, Staffordshire Posted on: 24 Jun 2001, by  EarlJDavis

Surnames > Wetton

The following appeared in the Sentinel (Staffordshire). WETTONSuddenly on June 20th, 2001, at the CGH, Joyce, aged 75 years, the dearly beloved wife of the late Ted, of Norton, much loved mum of Jenn...

john wetton Posted on: 07 May 2001, by  joanhahn74

Surnames > Wetton

I have just found record on the new ellis island site that John Wetton, my grandfather arrived in New York April 27, 1907 on the ship Lucania. If anyone has any further knowledge please let me know. Thank y...

John Wetton Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by Joan Hahn

Surnames > Wetton

We are hoping someone might have information on John Wetton who was born in 1873 in the Gateshead district of Durham County England. His father was Thomas Wetton and his mother's name was Mary Anne. We would also...

George Wetton Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by TONY BROWN

Surnames > Wetton

I would like any information on George And Elizabeth Wetton from Newhall in Derbyshire,England who had a daughter Ellen Elizabeth about 1902, if possible parents of both George and his wife Elizabeth would ...

ancestry Posted on: 05 Jan 2001, by Allan Wetton

Surnames > Wetton

...letter from my great uncle Albert dated June 1898, that he has found the Youngest son of Henry Davan Wetton who would be Alberts Grandfather’s elder brother and that the brothers were grain merchants a...

Wetton and boundary changes Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by John Wetton

Surnames > Wetton

Hi, as far as I remember Wetton (the village) switched between Derbyshire and Staffordshire at certain times when the boundary between the counties was shifted. You'll find it in the Domesday book as 'Woden...

WETTON Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by Janet Long

Surnames > Wetton

Any connection with Stafford/shire or South Wales. Have James WETTON b c1844 son of John WETTON b not yet known.

Derbyshire Wettons Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by Philip Wetton

Surnames > Wetton

I am the son of Frank Wetton and Kathleen Cantrell Wetton, deceased of Brimington, Derbyshire. Uncles are Alan abd Stanley We have no male issue. Have some kowledge of family History

Hello Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by John Wetton

Surnames > Wetton

My family hails from Derbyshire - but I'm aware of at least a couple of other Wetton families in Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire with no known blood or kinship connection with my own family.

Wetton Family Tree Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Philip Wetton

Surnames > Wetton

Our family is from Walter Wetton of Brimmington, Derbyshire. His sons are Stanley Wetton of Brimmington, Alan wetton of Nottingham and Frank Wetton (dec.) of Mastin Moor. Frank's son is Philip Wetton of Charles City Virginia USA W...

ANCESTERS Posted on: 18 Jun 2000, by DAVID P WETTON

Surnames > Wetton

DAVID BORN SHARDLOW/ DERBYSHIRE ENGLAND, FATHER JAMES EDWARD WETTON MOTHER PATRICIA MILLINGTON, BOTH EARLY 7O,S SIX CHILDREN. ANY INFO REGARDING JAMES'LINEAGE PLEASE RESPOND.

Re: De Jagers uit Gelderland Posted on: 05 Jan 2006, by  andred139

Surnames > De Jager

...Grandfather was Theodurus Ludivicus Kriel de Jager (possibly of Mosselbay) They Lived in Wynberg off Wetton road. They had 9 children (5 Boys) Great Grand Father was Andries Johannes Burger If you have an...

Goulder family of Sheffield and Kimberly Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  SarahJAC

Surnames > Goulders

...were, Elizabeth, Blanche, Martha, Ernest and Florence. I believe his parents were,Henry Goulder and Mary Wetton Belper. If you have any info please contact me . Thankyou, Sarah

Elizabeth Jane Smailes Posted on: 06 Oct 2004, by Joan Hahn

Surnames > Smailes

Elizabeth married Thomas Wetton in 1908. The wedding was held in St. Paul's Church in Winlaton. Her father was Ralph Smailes. I would like to know if anyone has any information on her, her family. and he...

Re: BESTWICK in Alstonefield, Staffs, England Posted on: 16 Apr 2004, by Meg Sutton

Surnames > Bestwick

...in 1842, son of a James Bestwick who was a member of the BESTWICK family that lived in the parish of Wetton and his wife Hannah, nee Gibbs. As I said earlier, this James Gibbs BESTWICK died at Alstonefield ...

Redfern of Wetton Posted on: 15 Aug 2003, by  EarlJDavis

Surnames > Redfern

...system problems I am posting it here in case my computer passes on. Regards Earl. BISHOPS TRANSCRIPTS WETTON STAFFORD, ENGLAND CHRUCH RECORDS 1660-1809 BAPTISM, MARRIAGE, BURIAL REDFERN/REDFERNE (Note: Th...

Re: Redfern - Hayfield/Glossop - Derbyshire Posted on: 09 Feb 2003, by Ron Redfern

Surnames > Redfern

...1822) who married John Cantrell in Mayfield in 1851. However, most of my Redfern decendants lived in Wetton, Winshill and Burton-On-Trent (Butterton). Here's my family line: Generation No. 1 1. MATTHEW1...

Re: Redferns Derbyshire Posted on: 09 Feb 2003, by Ron Redfern

Surnames > Redfern

...connection? Here's my family line: Generation No. 1 1. MATTHEW1 REDFERN was born September 28, 1703 in Wetton, England. He married ELIZABETH BIRCH June 11, 1730, daughter of WILLIAM BIRCH and HANNAH MIL...

Re: Redfern FamilyStaffs/Derby Area Posted on: 09 Feb 2003, by Ron Redfern

Surnames > Redfern

...research. Here's my family line: Generation No. 1 1. MATTHEW1 REDFERN was born September 28, 1703 in Wetton, England. He married ELIZABETH BIRCH June 11, 1730, daughter of WILLIAM BIRCH and HANNAH MILLW...

Re: Derbyshire REdfern's Posted on: 28 Feb 2003, by Ron Redfern

Surnames > Redfern

...found a connection between my Redfern family line in yours. I have a Matthew Redfern, b. May 31, 1807, Wetton, England who married Ellen Lowndes, July 8, 1828. Ellen was born March 1, 1807 and died March 1...

Re: Derbyshire REdfern's Posted on: 09 Feb 2003, by Ron Redfern

Surnames > Redfern

...do so. Here's my family line: Generation No. 1 1. MATTHEW1 REDFERN was born September 28, 1703 in Wetton, England. He married ELIZABETH BIRCH June 11, 1730, daughter of WILLIAM BIRCH and HANNAH MILLWARD...

Re: Derbyshire REdfern's Posted on: 03 May 2002, by J. Williams.

Surnames > Redfern

... My Grandfather, John Redfern, was the son of Matthew Redfern and Ellen Lowndes. John was born in Wetton in Sept 1848, he married Martha Jane Griffiths in 1880?. If you think this a connection, please ...

Re: Wetton Chadwicks Posted on: 27 Dec 2005, by Michael

Surnames > Higton

...filters). I see you have a Sarah Chadwick posted on your homepage. Sarah Chadwick Born: 13 Mar 1840, Wetton, Staffordshire, Englan I believe Sarah may be related to my gggg grandfather Robert Chadwick bo...

Wilson (Auger), Annetta, Lake Linden, MI Posted on: 19 Dec 1998, by  PLHAMP

Surnames > Auger

...Joseph Mercy Hospital. She was born February 12, 1923 in Hancock, MI, the daughter of Albert and Ethel (Wetton) Auger. On August 11, 1948 she married Stuart Wilson in Hancock and he survives. Annetta gradu...

Derbyshire Banton Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by Kevin Banton

Surnames > Banton

...your Thomas?)in Ticknall on 16 August 1841. My g.g. grandfather is their son John who married Margaret Wetton. I am also trying to piece together the whole inter-relationship of the Bantons in Ticknall over...

per page