1. Thomas Carter ASBURY (1867-1942) married Daisy LOGAN (1876-1911) in 1904. He married #2 in 1916 to Edith WACHS (1876-1949).
2. Charlotte ASBURY (1870-1934) married #1 to Martin CROUSE and #2 to Charles HUNT.
3. Mary Jane ASBURY (1871-1927) married in 1891 to E. Benjamin "Ben" BLAKE (1870-1939).
4. Hanna Lauvicy ASBURY (1873-1942) in 1893 married Elias John HARBAUGH (1858-1937).
5. Cynthia Elizabeth ASBURY (1877-1935) married in 1895 to James WALKER; #2 George PITTARD who died in 1926; #3 Albert ASBURY who died in 1935.
6. Nora ASBURY (1879-1902) in 1895 married Richard CROUSE who died in 1906.
7. Sciota Savannah ASBURY (1882-1953) in 1900 married George Washington ASBURY (1876-1954).
8. Margret "Maggie" Rebecca ASBURY (1885-1945) in 1920 married Arlo HAYNES (1896-1965).
9. Lue Emma ASBURY (1887-1971) in 1909 married Israel Harrison HOWARTER (1888-1971).
10. Joseph ASBURY (1891-1891).
Above the children of Archibald ASBURY (1845-1913) and Matilda WILLIAMSON (1848-1933) ~ married in 1866.
In 1892 Archibald ASBURY drove his team and wagon from Tazewell County, Virginia to Knox County, Illinois to the developing town of Galesburg, Illinois. The trip took 49 days. (He later went to Missouri but soon returned to Galesbury.) That same year his brother, Joseph, traveled by train from Tazewlll County to Galesbury.
Archibald ASBURY (1845-1913) the son of Thomas W. H. ASBURY (1798-1858) and his second spouse, Charlotte HANKINS (born 1814) whom he married in 1837... after the death of his first spouse (married 1820) Levicy BROOKS in 1836.
Children of Thomas W. H. ASBURY and Levicy BROOKS (or half-siblings to Archibald): Hannah + William HANKINS; William Joseph + Lovess MITCHELL; Nancy + Moses MITCHELL; Fielding Kirk + Martha "Patty" HARRISON; Cynthia (1827-1960) never married; James H.+ Nancy Elizabeth WILSON; Manessa Smyth + Lydia (or Syndia) CHRISTIAN and Amanda J. ASBURY; Albert Perry + Elizabeth C. STEPHENSON; and Thomas ASBURY (1837-1860).
Children of Thomas W. H. ASBURY and Charlotte HANKINS (Siblings to Archibald): Louisa + Joseph SPARKS and William ALLIZER; John C. + Emily BRINEGAR and Nancy COFER; Madison M. (1842-March 1862); Archibald and his Matilda; Joseph + Rebecca Cordelia LINKHOUSE; Charles + Susan Ardilla HUNT; and Rebecca Jane ASBURY + Daniel CROUSE.
Thomas W. H. ASBURY, the son of William ASBURY (1776-July 1835) and his first spouse (married 1797) Hannah HARRISON who died in 1806. William's second spouse, he married in 1807: Polly SMITH (1779-1844).
William ASBURY (1776/7-July 1835) was the son of George ASBURY (1756-1819) and Mary Anne TAYLOR (born 1758) married 1780.
George ASBURY (1756-1819) was the son of John ASBURY (1720-1805/6) and his first spouse Jean BOLLING (1724-1795/6) whom he married February 25, 1745/6).
John ASBURY (1720-1805/6) was the son of Benjamin ASBURY (1695/6-1750/1) and Frances BROWN (1698/9-1755/6) who married circa 1718 in Westmoreland, Virginia.
Benjamin ASBURY (1695/6-1750/1) was a sibling to my (about 4 or 5 Gs) grandfather, Thomas ASBURY (bc 1687-1734/5) who married the widow Anne WALKER Wright (1692/3-1765). They were the sons of Henry ASBURY (1660/1-1707/8) and Mary DURRANT (1670/1-1710/1)... both of whom, I believe, died in West Virginia.
Henry ASBURY (1660/1-1707/8) was probably the son of Francis ASBURY (transported from England in 1665 to Maryland), and his spouse, Mary POWELL.