Search for content in message boards

Castleberry History

Replies: 40

HENDRICK KESSELBERG

Posted: 18 Dec 2000 4:17AM GMT
Edited: 30 Sep 2001 10:05PM GMT
I AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ON HENDRICK. ALL I HAVE IS ONE SON PAUL CASTLEBERRY. ON HENDRICK I FOUND OUT THAT HE CAME TO THE AMERICAN COLONY WHICH LATER WAS CALLED GERMANTOWN IN 1683. HE CAME FROM KREFELD AND THE FAMILY WAS NOVILITY IN SILESIA (PRESENT DAY POLAND). THE IMPERIAL CREST OF THE BARONY OF KESSELBERG 1363AD IS THE FAMILY CREST FOR KESSELBERG, CASSELBERRY, CASSELBURY, CASTLEERRY AND CASTLEBURY BRANCHES IN AMERICAN FAMILYS. HENDRICK CAME BY INVITATION OF WILLIAM PENN ABOARD THE SHIP NAMED CONCORD TO GERMANTOWN IN 1863. HE RECEIVED HIS NATURALIZATION EIGHT YEARS LATER. THIS DOCUMENT WAS WRITTEN AND PREPARED BY FRANCIS DANIEL PATORIUS AND CONSISTED OF 61-63 PERSONS.ITS HISTORICAL PAGES WERE RECORDED IN THE ROLL'S OFFICES AT PHILADELPHIA THE 30TH DAY FO MARCH 1691, PATENT BOOK A. FOLIO 275 AND WAS WITNESSED BY THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR, THOMAS LLOYD. THIS IS KEPT IN THE JUNIATA COLLEGE LIBRARY, HUNTINGDON, PA. IF ANY ONE CAN GET ME A COPY IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPREIATED. I HAVE SOME INFORMATION ON THE CASTLEBERRY FAMILY AND WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IT KIM HUTTO EMAIL IS ECLIPSEPR8585@AOL.COM
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
REXKIM 18 Dec 2000 11:17AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.