Search for content in message boards

ELLIS Lineage Barnastable Co., Mass

Replies: 2

ELLIS Lineage Barnastable Co., Mass

Posted: 23 Aug 2008 9:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ELLIS, Harvender, Havender
I am searching for The parents of Joseph C (possibly Clark) ELLIS b. abt 1815. Death record indicates he was born in Harwich however I have contacted each town in the area and none have a birth record for a Joseph Ellis . I find this hard to believe as there are several Joseph Ellis's in the Barnstable area during 1800's
my Joseph Married Judith Harvender/Havender.b.abt1820 d 1890 Provincetown Ma. They are buried in Provincetown along with several children. They Had approx 10 children(- several died in infancy) surviving childred included William, Joseph Jr, George W., Benjamin L, Sylvester.
As far as I can determine Joseph C Ellis arrived in Provincetown about 1840. Direct descendants remained in Provincetown until at least 1940's. I have been able to trace several of the lines and all indications are that the families have remained in Massachusetts.

And help location information on Joseph C. Ellis is appreciated. I also welcome more information on the descendants as i have alot of quessed information and am looking for documentation to back it up.
Thank you
Danielle
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Mistic667Deuc... 24 Aug 2008 3:20AM GMT 
jmmaitland 17 Apr 2014 3:42PM GMT 
Mistic667Deuc... 25 Jun 2014 3:56PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.