Search for content in message boards

Can you help

Replies: 0

Can you help

Posted: 4 Feb 2013 2:04AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ellis,Ethridge,McClean,Davis
Looking for any info to fill my family tree and perhaps dig a little farther back in history.I am interested in the families of Ellis,Ethridge,McClean and Davis and within the states of NC,SC,Georgia,Tennessee,Virginia,West Virginia and/or Kentucky.My grandfather's name on my father's side was William Ellis(1923-1988) and his parents were James Clive Ellis(1893-1987) and Dora Maude McClean(1896-1988)both died in the town of Mt.Holly,NC.Their children were (including my grandfather)Norman Ellis,William Ellis,Olin Ellis and Betty Ellis.My grandmother on the same side was Ruth Elizabeth Ethridge Ellis(1923-1975) no known siblings as of yet for her but her parents were Joseph H. Ethridge and Mattie Mcginnis and that's where I am stuck between the great grandparents on my father's side.If you have any info regarding these or others in the family please contact me asap.Ty for your time.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.