Search for content in message boards

Maria Sophia Schmidt, Johan Christian Meier, Johan Berthold Heinrich Meier, two children: Barthold Heinrich Meier and Maria ...

Replies: 0

Maria Sophia Schmidt, Johan Christian Meier, Johan Berthold Heinrich Meier, two children: Barthold Heinrich Meier and Maria ...

Posted: 7 Feb 2012 2:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Meier, Schmidt, Bauer, Myer, Meyer
I am looking for information regarding the following ancestors of mine. I have some original documents in German, from the years 1826, 1865, 1882, 1841, 1839, 1852, 1862, and 1868, with the following names: Maria Sophia Schmidt, Johan Christian Meier, Johan Berthold Heinrich Meier, Barthold Heinrich Meier and Maria Johanne Christiane Meier, Marie Johanne Christiane Caroline Meier, Johann Christian Meier, and Maria Sophie geb. Schmidt. A couple of these doucments has a church seal on them and the church stamp says: Siegel Marner Kirchen.

I'm also looking for information on the following names with the following information and a document has the church seal of Altona Sieg.D.EV.Luth.Kirche with the names of Marie Johanne Christiane Caroline Meier, Johann Christian Meier, and Maria Sophie geb. Schmidt. The godmother's name was Sophie Bauer. The church was the Altonaer Hauptkirche (Altona church). The date on this document is 6 June 1883.

The place names on the documents are: Altona by Hamburg, Falkenskido, Sch_____burg, Neuenloopsdeich, Schmedeswirth, Marne, Ruderdithamansheim, and Waldorf.

If these names ring a bell, I'd appreciate hearing from you or if you could tell me where to look for more information on these ancestors and places, that would be great too! Thank you, Karen vanHaagen Campbell, Bellevue, WA, USA, kcampbell@perkinscoie.com

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.