Search for content in message boards

Gee family of Aberytswith St.,Cardiff

Gee family of Aberytswith St.,Cardiff

Posted: 9 Jul 2001 7:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Jan 2004 8:22PM GMT
Surnames: Gee
I am looking for ANY information as to the whereabouts of my fathers' family. His name was Daniel Bernard Gee. He lived at 42 Aberytswith St in Cardiff when he was growing up. b. 1922
His father was John Micheal Gee, mother was Sophia (Evans)Gee. Siblings were: John (son is John who married Megan, daughter is Rita who married Ernst Braunwarth, daughter Patty who married Jerry Goodall), Kathleen (found info on her), Lawrence, Mary Watson (son is Ron Watson of Cardiff), Thomas (son Michael, daughter Patricia). Elizabeth, Margaret, Patrick, Terence (have info on him), Eileen, Joan. If you have any information on any of these people, please contact me or ask them to. I would love to find my cousins. I am in Seattle, WA. USA. Daniel moved here after WWII.

Re: Gee family of Aberytswith St.,Cardiff

Posted: 11 Jul 2001 9:31AM GMT
G'Day, I don't think their is any connection but you never know My welsh family came from Carmarthenshire. Surnames as Follows--- David, Scurlock, James,Protheroe, Thomas,Davis, My ggrandparents were married in Merthyr Tydfil Glamorganshire in 1851. They were both born in Carmarthenshire namely Laugharne,&Carmarthen. John David and Sarah Thomas.were the parties.

Re: Gee family of Aberytswith St.,Cardiff

Pat Taylor-Gee (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2003 6:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Ruth...Trying to contact you on att email...no joy..Pat Gee that Bob Carlson told you about...Uncle Tommy's daughter....Pat
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.