Search for content in message boards

Robert Noah CALTON (1961-2000) (obit.)

Robert Noah CALTON (1961-2000) (obit.)

Posted: 20 Aug 2002 5:11PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 3 Jul 2003 9:01PM GMT
Surnames: CALTON, PERUCH, FREDERICKSON, STANDEFER, VAN SANT
Robert N. Calton

Robert Noah Calton died on Feb. 14, 2000.

Born on Feb. 18, 1961, in Oakland, to Darrell D. and Shirley C. Calton of Davis, he was 38.

He graduated from Davis High School in 1979. He entered the U.S. Coast Guard in 1986 and was on active duty in San Diego upon his death.

He was devoted to his family, was faithful and full of integrity, family members said. He will be sorely missed by all who knew and loved him.

He is preceded in death by his infant brother, John S. Calton in 1965.

He is survived by his wife, Patricia Ann Calton; three children, Dallas A.N. Calton of Davis, Danessa R.L. Calton and Staccia L.A. Calton, both of Rancho Palos Verdes; his parents of Davis; sister, Leanne Peruch of Citrus Heights and her husband, Scott; grandparents, Frank Fredericksonof Heyward and Sylvia Calton of Sacramento; father-in-law and mother-in-law, James Standefer of Springfield, Ill., and Sheril Van Sant of Pahrump, Nev., and her husband, William; and niece, Amber N. Peruch of Citrus Heights.

Relatives and friends are invited to attend his funeral services at 1 p.m. on Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Davis. Visitation will be at noon until the time of the service. Burial, with full military honors, will follow in the Davis Cemetery.

In lieu of flowers, the family has requested that memorial contributions be made to The Robert Calton Memorial Fund, Account No. 44799, care of The Golden One Credit Union, 508 Second St., Davis, CA, 96515.

Arrangements are under the direction of The Davis Funeral Chapel.

(Obituary from the "The Davis Enterprise," the week of Feb. 20, 2000, (Yolo County). Submitted with the permission of the "The Davis Enterprise," 315 G Street, Davis, CA 95616, <http://www.davisenterprise.com/>;. Please note: I am not related to the family listed above, and I do not have any further information on this family.)

Re: Robert Noah CALTON (1961-2000) (obit.)

Posted: 15 Apr 2012 8:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Langford
i was wondering your relation to Ira Jackson Langford

he is my 3rd great gramps and were having no luck going back further
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.