Search for content in message boards

Nutting Family of Massachusetts

Nutting Family of Massachusetts

Ruby Nutting Murray (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2001 2:50AM GMT
Surnames: Nutting
Itoo am descendent of John Nutting & Sarah Eggleston. My line is thru 8th child Jonathan Nutting born Oct. l7,1668 married to Elizabeth ??. Then thru their child, Samuel Nutting born Jan.1,1700 and married to Jane Hunnewell Nov.23,1727. Then thru their child John Nutting born Oct. l6, 1730 and married to Sarah Leonnard Dec.l7,1772 in Watertown,Ms. Then thru their son David Nutting born ?? possibly in Watertown or Danvers,Ms. and married Jane Hancock Dec.23,1812 in Greene Co. Tennessee. Then thru their son George Washington Nutting born l8l4 in Tennessee and married to ?? (believe he had 5 wives. Donot know name of 1st). Then thru their son David Washington Nutting, born Feb.22,1839 possibly in Polk Co. Tenn. and settled in McDonald Co., Mo. and married Sarah Jane Mitchell. Then thru their son Wiley Jasper Nutting born Oct.9,1873 in McDonald Co. Mo. who married Mary Ellen Guiles Morris in Ellis Co. Texas on July 28, 1894. Then thru their youngest child, my father, Oree L.(Bill) Nutting born Jan.12,1907 in Midlothian, Ellis Co. Texas and married Emma Pearl Cox on Dec.5, 1926 in Ellis Co. Texas. They had two children: Ruby Jo Nutting (me) and Harold Dean Nutting. Both live in Ellis Co. Texas as of Aug.12,2001. I need any info on these ancestors. I have read John Keep Nutting book. He states that my line apparently died out. We DID NOT.

Re: Nutting Family of Massachusetts

Posted: 21 Aug 2001 3:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: NUTTING
I posted a messasge last week regarding NUTTING FAMILY OF MASSACHUSETTS and descendents through GEORGE WASHINGTON NUTTING of McDonald Co., Mo. I posted my e-mail address wrong. The correct e-mail address is jammur@iqcist.com. I hope to hear from relatives out there. Thanks, Ruby

Posted: 21 Aug 2001 3:35PM GMT
Surnames: NUTTING
I posted a messasge last week regarding NUTTING FAMILY OF MASSACHUSETTS and descendents through GEORGE WASHINGTON NUTTING of McDonald Co., Mo. I posted my e-mail address wrong. The correct e-mail address is jammur@iqcist.com. I hope to hear from relatives out there. Thanks, Ruby

Posted: 21 Aug 2001 3:48PM GMT
Surnames: Nutting
I am so embarrassed.... I attempted to post my correct e-mail address and posted it wrong again. Please disregard all other e-mail addresses for me. Please use this one. jammur@iqcisp.com Sorry

Gale Yocum (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2005 3:25AM GMT
Surnames: Nutting, Price, Thomas
G.W. Nutting of McDonald Co., MO is my GGGGrandfather. He and his first wife, Margaret Price and second wife, Serina Thomas are buried in the Price Cemetery near May, Mo. I have been to this cemetery numerous times over the years.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.