Search for content in message boards

T - Line: Neff

T - Line: Neff

Posted: 8 May 2009 5:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Neff
Am attempting to extend work on T Line beyond Mrs. Curry's book in cooperation with Neff News. Would appreciate hearing from anyone who would be interested in such additions and/or corrections. This line needs to be brought up to date. (T-Line: Wm. Neff, Haverhill, MA 1665)

Re: T - Line: Neff

Posted: 15 May 2009 12:34PM GMT
I am interested in the Neff T-line. William Neff Born about 1639 married to Mary Corliss Born 1646 were my 8th great grandparents. T\
The Curry book does not included very many of my side of the Neff family.
It doesn't include Daniel Neff married Silence Bradley.
I have alot of information on them.

Posted: 15 May 2009 8:51PM GMT
Daniel Neff & Silence Bradley Neff together with their sons, Daniel, William, and Ebenezer appear in our Neff PAF file. If you will send me (frds@verizon.net) your e-mail address, I will send you the entire Neff file as we now have it. Further, if you can add anything beyond the file, we would like to add it as well!

Posted: 12 Jun 2009 4:37PM GMT
Am definitely interested!!! G-G-Grandfather was William Wallace Neff (b. circa 1827) I believe he could be the son of Miner and Susan Neff in the 1850 census. Info. about this son, #292 in the Curry book, just does not "jive". Unfortunately, have not been able to make a solid connection with my William Wallace and any parentage. He was a seaman/Shipmaster for many years who m. Annie Elizabeth (? last name). They lived in Brooklyn, NY-1860s-1900s. Their children were William Henry Neff, Edwin Murray Neff, Charles Wallace Neff, George W. Neff and John C. Neff. Thank you for any efforts on behalf of the "T Line"!

Posted: 12 Jun 2009 11:56PM GMT
Dear 5555,
I will be happy to send you a complete T Line file as we currently have it. It will require a PAF file and your e-mail address. It is the complete Curry book plus some additions if that will help.

Posted: 13 Jun 2009 1:24AM GMT
Dear frds_1,
Thanks for your offer of help. Have the Curry book already so don't need a copy. The additions you have are definitely of interest to me.
Unfortunately, will need to put things on hold for a while as have never worked with a PAF and will have to learn how on earth to use it! Many thanks. Valentine5555

Posted: 13 Jun 2009 3:15AM GMT
I believe downloading the PAF file is free; it was for me. If you have it, the whole T file will fit nicely.

Posted: 29 Aug 2010 6:10PM GMT
Surnames: Neff, Donnigan (various spellings)
To anyone who read my previous post, "T-Line: Neff, 12 June 2009"...
Well, what I believed didn't turn out to be true.
The NEHGS /New England Historic Genealogical Society has found, in a Rhode Island death record, that William Neff of Glocester, RI, presented as #292 in Dorothy Neff Curry's book, IS the son of Miner and Susan Neff.
Having died at different times, the two Williams are definitely two different people.
Therefore, I continue to search for the parents of my G-G-Grandfather, William Wallace Neff and parents of his wife, Annie Elizabeth Donnigan (various spellings).

Posted: 31 Aug 2010 9:47PM GMT
I'm interested. I have just started sifting through notes from a deceased relative that include connections to the T-line through Mrs. Curry's no. 112 Daniel Neff and carries through to descendants in Indiana, Missouri, and Kansas.

Posted: 1 Sep 2010 4:05AM GMT
We have available a large amount of T-Line information and are willing to forward it. The only thing we would ask if there are any additions you make you forward those to us at the address listed in order to make the T-Line as complete as possible.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.