Search for content in message boards

kesslers

Posted: 13 Jan 2012 9:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: kessler
hello my name is Ashley and i'm tring to find information from my father side. my father is franklin ray kessler born in glen jean, west Virginia and raised in Ohio. he was born jauary 24th 1943 he passed June, 29, 2002.he was the son of albert and vernie (martin) kessler. he had 4 brothers, teddy, paul, james, ronald. and he had 4 sisters mary (kessler) onest, elsie (kessler)dufour, emma(kessler)barlow, elizabeth (kessler) winker. he also has many children, he has a son manfred ludwig of germany, a son and daughter who passed, franklin kessler jr and his daughter was frankie kessler peirce they were from ohio. he also has children who are still alive in ohio named steven kessler, kimberly (kessler) white.if you have any information or you are related please let me know i would like to know as much as i can about my family.
Posted: 27 Apr 2012 11:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Ashley, Ray was my uncle. My mom was Elsie Kessler Dufour. I didn't know about you, but would love to share Kessler history with you.
Susan DuFour Tharp
my email is susandufourtharp@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.