Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth Dewberry and David (2) Tuck Descendents

Elizabeth Dewberry and David (2) Tuck Descendents

Posted: 16 Mar 2003 8:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dewberry, Tuck
I would like to connect with descendents of Elizabeth Dewberry, daughter of John Dewberry and Mary (---) who married David (2) Tuck, born 14 Jun 1786 in Halifax co., VA; died bef 1830. Son of John (1) Tuck and Mary Powell of VA.

I am working Tuck but would like to add information on those that married into the Tuck family.

She is listed on the 1820 Census.

Re: Elizabeth Dewberry and David (2) Tuck Descendents

JENNIFER BOWEN (View posts)
Posted: 27 Mar 2003 7:22AM GMT
hi it's me jennifer bowen the kin to : eizabeth tuck &john dewberry rember me? any way since the last time i talk with you i got a new e-amil address any way i lost my pass word to the web site :www.myfamily.com and i cant get on can you help me out on that? i would rely like that right now my e-mail adress is:b9675309jenjen@aol.com but i'm going to be geting a new e-mail address on yahoo so well when i get it i will give it to you so that then you have it. ok well let you go got to find some info on the bowen family tree that i had but lost it all when i was off line . since i was on now found me one of my long lost bowen's and welli'm happy now been looking for them for almost 3 years. let you go jennifer

Re: Elizabeth Dewberry and David (2) Tuck Descendents

Posted: 13 Dec 2008 3:14AM GMT
Surnames: Dewberry, Tuck, Garrett
Would you have a list of Elizabeth and David's children?
I am trying to identify the parents of Parthena Tuck, b 1812 in Virginia, who married Henry Garrett inCoweta Co, Ga 20 May 1834.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.