Search for content in message boards

Scudder Family Cemetery

Scudder Family Cemetery

Posted: 3 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Jul 2006 6:11PM GMT
Surnames: Scudder
Has anyone out there ever heard of a Scudder Family Cemetery? Perhaps located on a Scudder Farm in Green Twp., Hamilton Co., OH.

Heard mention of it at a meeting ... anyone know of any records, anywhere?

Any clues greatly appreciated.
Patti Graman
pmrhg@aol.com

Scudder Cemetery

Posted: 16 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 26 Feb 2002 3:03PM GMT
Surnames: Scudder, Barclay, Cox
Patti, just noticed your posting; I've not searched Hamilton Co. on computer before now, expecting it to be a huge undertaking--not so. I am descended from Abner Scudder, William Scudder, (with both Cox and Barclay incorporated there), and on down through various lines in Switzerland Co, IN. I understand that Abner and family migrated to KY, OH, and IN from North Carolina after his service in the Revolution. Are we connected? I have a ton of research, having lived in Ft. Wayne, IN,(with the ACPL about 7 minutes from my house) and able to visit Swit. Co. w/o too much difficulty from there. Also belonged to the Scudder Assn. for some years, but have lost touch since moving. Would like to hear from you and would be happy to share if I have what you need. I was not aware of the cemetery you mention, but will go through my notebook of newsletters. I know where my Scudders are buried in IN. JB

Re: Scudder Family Cemetery -- Green Twp.

Posted: 5 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 1:03AM GMT
It was not listed in the Hamilton Co. Green twp. Cemetery index.

Re: Scudder Family Cemetery -- Green Twp.

Posted: 23 Mar 2008 1:37AM GMT
Scudder family cemetery Richmond KY.Scudder,s lived there after leaving N.C and going to Switzerland Co IN.

Re: Scudder Family Cemetery

Posted: 12 Jun 2012 2:56PM GMT
Have you found any information regarding this cemetery? I am under the impression that it is on the family farm around the Cheviot area of Cincinnati. I used to live down there and know the area, but cannot find records of where the farm was located. Lambert, who is buried there, came up to Greensburg, IN area and that is where my family is from. My grandpa said that Lambert got tuberculosis and died on the way back down to the farm in the buggy. He is buried with his father Moses...just don't know where...any help is appreciated! Aaron Scudder
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.