Search for content in message boards

Looking for information on Pulley's in Utah

Looking for information on Pulley's in Utah

Posted: 29 Dec 2000 12:01PM GMT
Edited: 30 Apr 2006 7:18AM GMT
HI, I am just getting started in my family history. I don't know to much and I don't have to much to go on, but would love any and all info. I grew up in Washington State, but I know that my father and grandparents are from Utah. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Looking for information on Pulley's in Utah

Coleen Layton (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2001 4:50AM GMT
I have some information on the Pulleys in Utah who decended from the James Franklin Pulley line, born 17 May 1823, Herfordshire, England. His son was Joseph Henry Pulley, born 9 Dec. 1849 in Madison, Illinois. Joseph Henry was the father of my grandfather, Joseph Alonze Pulley, born 4 Aug. 1875 in American Fork, Utah. My father was Dean Joseph Pulley, born 11 May, 1911. If this line is the same one you are looking for, I would be happy to correspond with you via E-mail! Good luck on your searches!

Liley (View posts)
Posted: 4 Aug 2003 7:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Need help putting names to pictures of members of the Pulley families in American Fork Utah from the late 1800 to the early 1900. I assume most are decendants of Joseph Francis Pulley b 12 May 1820 from Herefordshire, England. They are mystry pictures without names but the photo Album they were scanned from had the title Pulley on the outside. Anyone interested please contact me at rolfnrolf@yahoo.com

Posted: 14 Oct 2004 6:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 May 2005 5:27AM GMT
my husband is a Pulley from Am. Fork. Send the scanned pictures to swi2263410@aol.com. Mybe we could help you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.