Search for content in message boards

Crosley data

Crosley data

Posted: 11 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 May 2004 12:14AM GMT
Surnames: CROSLEY, GARWOOD, GRAHAM, INSKEEP, MASSART, DAWIRS, KLEINSCHMIDT, FITZGERALD, STUBBE, BISHOP, CONGLETON, SHINN, BROOKS, MUSHRUSH
I have much data to share, beginning with Henry Crosley of Lancashire, England [1650's], right down to the present.
I am happy to share, compare, update, correct.
For the most part, the Crosley data is the most intensive.
There are 10 generations of Massarts, La Londe's [Belgium] to share as well. The Massart data is in serious need of updating.
Martha

Kleinschmidt

Allison Schultz (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Kleinschmidt
I am very interested in how your Kleinschmidts might tie in with mine.
Allison

crossley data

Posted: 16 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jan 2003 12:39AM GMT
Surnames: crossley
Martha, I'm a descendant of William Monroe Crossley who is apparently the son of Marion Crossley b. in KY or IN (maybe) probably 1810-1820. I do not know William Monroe's mother's name. He had two half-brothers who were sons of Marion Crossley and Cynthia Ann Darneille.
Marion's children, as far as I know, all started families in the Jasper/McDonald/Dade Counties of Missouri. Hope you can help with my elusive Crossleys!

Kleinschmidt

Posted: 30 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Feb 2004 5:16PM GMT
Just wondering if your Kleinschmidt research had any of my ancestors from Koslin County and the villages of Muttrin, Doebel and Pumlow. My Grandfather Wilhelm BD 10-1843 came to US with wife and children 1881 on ship Kaiser Wilhelm. Need to know who his parents were.Passenger list just states Prussia and farmer.

Henry Crossley

Ben Stewart (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Crosley
Please send me the data you have...I have now found Henry Crosley's father is Edward. Please send the data to the email.

Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.