Search for content in message boards

Treacy Family in Highland Falls area

Treacy Family in Highland Falls area

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 12:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Treacy, Carpenter
Looking for others who might be researching the Treacy family name in Highland Falls. I have some questions and hope others might be able to assist.
Thank you!

Re: Treacy Family in Highland Falls area

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 1:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
HELLO,MICHEAL KENNEDY..AS I WAS SEARCHING FOR YOU, I CAME ACROSS THIS OBITUARY AND THOUGHT IT MAY BE OF SOME HELP TO YOU... RITA GORHAM TREACY OF HIGHLAND FALLS, NEW YORK, DAUGHTER OF E.ROSALIE AND JOSEPH GORHAM AND HER HUSBAND OF 51 YEARS, ALFRED JACK TREACY OF HIGHLAND FALLS, NEW YORK..SURVIVE BY TWO SISTERS..MARY DOROTHY LEWIS OF WILMINGTON, DELAWARE...AND CATHERINE M. SHELDON OF FORT MONTGOMERY, NEW YORK... FIVE DAUGHTERS...MARY S. BURTON OF CITY ISLAND, NEW YOR...ROSANNE TREACY STORMS AND HUSBAND EDWARD OF CORNWALL, NEW YORK.. CHRISTINE TREACY OF CORNWALL, NEW YORK.. ELIZEBETH NYTKO AND HUSBAND FREDERICK..JACQUELINE TREACY BAISLEY AND HUSBAND ARTHUR OF HIGHLAND FALLS, NEW YORK...TWO SONS..TIMOTY J. TREACY AND WIFE VIOLA OF BOCA RATON, FLORIDA..AND DANIAL J. TREACY OF HIGHLAND FALLS, NEW YORK..GRAND CHILDEN ARE...JOHN BURTON...E. SCOTT...KATIANNE STORMS...JERIMIE, CHAD ANDIAN TREACY...EMILY ANDFRED NYTKO AND KERRIANNE MULQUEEN... RITA GORHAM TREACY WAS A GRADUATE OFTHE HIGHLANDFALLS HIGH SCHOOL AND THE SPENCERIAN BUSINESS INSTITUTE AND SHE HAD RETIRED FROM THE WEST POINT MILITARY ACADEMY...FUNERAL ARRAGEMENTS WERE BY WILLIAM F. HOGAN FUNER HOME 401 MAIN STREET, HIGHLAND FALLS, NEW YORK....I ALSO FOUND A MAKENSIE TREACY VANDERVORT IN HENDERSON, ONTARIO VIA HIGHLAND FALLS, NEW YORK...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.