Search for content in message boards

Any info?? Northumberland, PA

Any info?? Northumberland, PA

Posted: 21 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Oct 2002 9:05PM GMT
Surnames: Badman, Carl, Catherman
Looking for any one with info on these names....

Any info on Badman or Carl names

Posted: 28 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Oct 2002 9:05PM GMT
Surnames: Carl, Badman, Catherman
I do not know a lot but my Mother-in-law does. Send me an e-mail and I can tell you what I do know. There might be a connection since they were all in the same area.
vcjc11173@aol.com

Badman/Carl

Steven Barbieri (View posts)
Posted: 28 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Badman, Carl
I had an ancestor named "Polly Badman" who married "Gideon Cramer." They had two sons, "Harry" (b. 1876) and "George" (b. 1877). They lived and died in Coal Township/Shamokin PA. Harry married "Minnie M. Carl," of Herndon, PA., and I have a lot of information on her family history. I am looking for anything to do with Polly Badman (I have a picture of her, but I do not know when she was born nor when she died).

Connection?

Margaret Feese Rankin (View posts)
Posted: 6 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Badman, Feese
Hi,

Just noticed the name Badman and Coal Township, Shamokin, Pa.

Do you happen to have any connection with the Feese family? They also live/lived in this area. We had a Ruth Feese born: 1900 that married a Harold Badman.

Would appreciate any info you might have.

Thank you

Ruth Feese

Brett Feese (View posts)
Posted: 24 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Feese
Hi

Ruth was the daughter of Kevin John Feese. He was a brother to my great grandfather Cornelius "Felix" Feese. Felix and Kevin John were the sons of Cornelius. Cornelius was the son of Adam. b.1/5/1801 d. 4/1/1872.

I am searching for Adam's parents. Do you have any information. I think his parents are Peter and Rebecca Baer. I believe Adam was born in or around Exeter Twp. in Berks County. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks
Brett Feese

Connection?

Posted: 26 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: feese
Brett,
Do you by any chance have the name of the person that your Ruth married? That might give us a definite connection.

Thank you so much for answering.....hopefully we can put some pieces together.

Margaret

Re: Ruth Feese

Posted: 15 Jan 2002 3:56AM GMT
Hi Brett,
I am so pleased! It is beginning to look as if we have made a connection!
I just mailed to some relatives in Shamokin, to see if they can add to my info. I will let you know when I receive anything new.
You have already taken me farther back. I am sorry that I do not have any info on Adam. If I get any, I will let you know.
I need to ask, what are your parents names?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you, Margaret

Re: Connection?

Posted: 5 May 2003 12:15PM GMT
I just noticed the Feese name. I have a MARY FEESE born abt 1866 married to George Whary. MAry Feese and George Whary were my Grand Mothers parents on my father's side. They had a daughter named Cora Susan Whary whos was my GrandMother. she was born in Cameron Twp. PA around 1888. Any connections? We are getting no where with the Feese line.

Feese-Swartzlander marriage

Mark Young (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 2005 1:22AM GMT
John, in your Feese searches have you run across a Lydia Swartzlander and John Feese marriage in 1853? Lydia was in New Berlin borough in 1850 per census. Sure would like to know who Lydia's parents were.

Re: Feese-Swartzlander marriage

John (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jan 2005 3:49PM GMT
All we have is a Mary Feese as my Great-Grandmother married to George Weary (Wheary, Wary). Mary Feese we have as being born abt 1866. This is all we have
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.