Search for content in message boards

Arthur Lee House

Arthur Lee House

Posted: 2 Nov 2002 4:08PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: House, Rawson, Kelley, Thompson,
Arthur Lee House, 75, of Park Hills, passed away Oct. 20, 2002, at St. John's Hospital in Washington, MO. He was born Jan. 18, 1927, in Bonne Terre, son of the late Roy B. House and Rose 'Rawson' Greathouse [?].

He was owner and operator of the Safeway Radiator Shop in Park Hills for over 42 years. He was a WWII Navy veteran.

He is survived by his wife, Alice Elizabeth 'Kelley' House of Park Hills; his step-mother, Louise House of New Haven; three sons: Richard House and wife, Charlotte of Park Hills; Lewis House and wife, Donna of Kingman, AZ; George House and wife, Deborah of Park Hills; two daughters, Linda House of Park Hills; Cathy Thompson and husband, John of Union; 15 grandchildren; 24 great-grandchildren; several nieces and nephews.

Visitation will be Monday at 4 p.m. at the Caldwell Memorial Chapel in Park Hills. Funeral services will be Tuesday at 11 a.m. at the Caldwell Memorial Chapel with Rev. Jack Burns officiating. Burial, Woodlawn Cemetery in Leadington.
[DailyJournal, Park Hills, St. Francois County, Missouri, Oct. 21, 2002]

Re: Arthur Lee House

Posted: 9 Jun 2004 3:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Feb 2006 3:45PM GMT
I am looking for a Rose "Rawson" Greathouse. I have reason she was married to my grandfather. I'm trying to find information on either Rose or a Bernadine Grathouse. Any information would be appreciated. Joan

Posted: 19 Jun 2004 12:23PM GMT
Surnames: rawson/pettus
i have a greataunt rose rawson, from st. francois,mo.
parents were richard rawson, mary ann pettus- their children- my grandmother ava,lester, rose,gladine, ester, bud,melvin
still trying to find info on all.
if this is same rosie, please contact me

Posted: 1 Jul 2004 3:06PM GMT
Edited: 17 Feb 2006 3:45PM GMT
The Rose Rawson that I am looking for was married to a Lester Greathouse at the time of his death. Joan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.