Search for content in message boards

Fitzhugh , Va.

Fitzhugh , Va.

Posted: 30 Dec 2000 3:18PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 6:46PM GMT
Looking for the family of Joseph Elmore Fitzhugh, b. abt 1840, marr. Sarah Courtney Staples of King George Co. Va, . D.E. Grimes

Re: Fitzhugh , Va.

Teresa (View posts)
Posted: 11 Oct 2003 9:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fitzhugh
hi!
Do you have any info. on George/Hattie/Sidney Fitzhugh?

D.E. Grimes (View posts)
Posted: 12 Oct 2003 1:38PM GMT
sry , I don't

Posted: 20 May 2012 2:31PM GMT
I worked for a Joseph Ellmore Fitz-hugh when I attended high school and college in Fairfax, Va, Mr. Fitz-hugh was a retired VEPCO employee who retired and bought a florist business in Fairfax. His wife's name was Sarah. I would like to know where he is buried to honor him, this man was a great influence in my life as a young man.

Posted: 24 May 2012 3:25AM GMT
I am Joseph Elmore Fitzhugh's nephew. He was born in 1902 and died in 1985. He is burried alongside his wife Sara in the cemetery at the Wilderness Baptist Church 9701 Plank rd. Spotsylvania, Virginia 22553 (just west of Fredericksburg Virginia on Rt 3.)Charles D. Fitz-Hugh Jr.

Posted: 24 May 2012 3:32PM GMT
Surnames: Fitz-hugh, Hawkins
Elmore Fitz-hugh is burried in the same cemetery plot with his sister Lena Fitz-hugh Hawkins. He was born and raised along with his sister and three brothers, Henry, Charles, and Alvin on a 200 acre farm a mile and a half West of the Wilderness Church on River Rd (Rt 618). The farm was sold and is now a residential subdivision called Anderson Estates.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.