Search for content in message boards

Wisconsin Haupts??

Wisconsin Haupts??

Hi (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2001 1:23PM GMT
Hey there,
My friend is a Haupt from wisconsin, and was wodering if there are any other Haupts in Wisconsin. Let me know if there are please.
Thank you,
Sherry

Re: Wisconsin Haupts??

Posted: 16 Feb 2002 3:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Dec 2002 4:08AM GMT
Surnames: Haupt, Boehm, Bohm, Bohiem, Bohim, Arnold, Engel, Kammerling, Heup, Pimpl, Lowe, Loess, Manz...
The Haupt's in Minnesota may be related to those in SE Wisconsin. There was a mass migration out of NW Milwaukee County, NE Waukesha Count and SW Washington County around 1860-1865 time frame. Most migrated to Stearns County, MN.
There was another migration to eastern IOWA and one to Saline county, MO.

Do you know the name of the ship your ancestors arrived on? Or the date?

My BOEHM/BOHM line arrived....

The Haupt's in Minnesota may be related to those in SE Wisconsin. There was a mass migration out of NW Milwaukee County, NE Waukesha Count and SW Washington County around 1860-1865 time frame. Most migrated to Stearns County, MN.
There was another migration to eastern IOWA and one to Saline county, MO.

Seeking contact with anyone researching these lines:

Haupt, Boehm, Bohm, Bohiem, Bohim, Arnold, Engel, Kammerling, Heup, Pimpl, Lowe, Loess, Manz...

This is from a Catholic Church in Granville, Wisconsin (St. Martin's--no longer in existance) --where another of my German
lines settled. I am contacting aother HAUPT researcher to see if these relate to his lines and see if he has any further BOEHM,
BOHM, BOHIEM info.

Please let me know what you make of these records..The HAUPT's may be related to my BOEHM line in Milwaukee:

Do you happen to have any relationship to a BOEHM, BOHM or BEHIEM???

There is a record in the St. Martin's microfilm which reads:
30 November a.c. ego Simon BART...Z low curram marium gerens Paulum HAUPT (umlat over a)ju anam 23 annum natum
in Germania at Miriam Annam ARNOLD virginam 19 annos natum in Germania matrimonio juni testuntibus (possibly
Gerardo--large ink spot from r-rdo) HAUPT (umlat over a)et Friderico BOHIM---
16 October 1854 in matimonium conjuni Gerhardum Haub(t was not added here) (unmlat over a) et Carlolinam MIHM,
testantibus Huberto HAUPT (umlat over a) et Joane w...Engel.

21 ..1848 Capulavi Hubertus et Lucia Kammerling sp Gerhard HEUP et Matthia Kammerling par Gerhard Heup

Also a marriage for:
Alois PIMPL and Clara (LOWE? LOES?):
17 May 1905 in matrimonium conjuxi Aloisius PIMPL filium Regilinnum Ferdinandi PIMPL et Louisa BOEHM natum in
civitate Milwauke, Wis. et (LOESS? LOEW?)et Catharinae Diedrich natum) in town Granville, Wisconsin, alvi coloris.
Testes: Franciscus PIMPL and Ferdinanda MANZ
Eleonora LOEW and Agnes PIMPL

Under Deaths/Burials:

#4 9 November 1 sepulta et Anna Carolina 1847, 4 years nata filia Friderici BOHEIM et Mariae Catharinae HAUPT (umlat
over a) leg. conj.-obit 8va ejusdem hora 8va matutina tussi.

I do not often return to this board, so please feel free to contact me at: snokes@tscnet.com

Thank you,

Susan
snokes@tscnet.com

Posted: 29 Oct 2004 2:18PM GMT
Surnames: HAUPT, FENSKE, PETZKE, KLIPSTEIN, GIESE, ZICK, TAECKER, ZELLHOEFER
A long-shot but...

I have but one Haupt in my line, but our "grand old lady" was my 3g.gm Johanna Augusta HAUPT of Storkow, Neustettin, Pommern. b.23 Apr 1792 but also found alt b.1799. Married MUELLER who died after 4 daughters:
Johanna Amelia m.FENSKE
Henrietta Marie m.PETZKE
Louisa August m.KLIPSTEIN
Albertina Wilhelmina m.TAECKER

She then married KORN, who also died, and this bunch migrated about 1868 to Denzer, Honey Creek Twp, Sauk Co, WI, USA; died 1882, buried in the Denzer Ev. cemetery beside KLABUNDA.

Posted: 5 Sep 2007 5:32PM GMT
Surnames: Mueller, Taecker
Albertine Wilhelmina Mueler, I believe is my Gr-Gr-Gr Grandmother. She married Ludwig Taecker in Storkow. Family legend is, Ludwig died and she sent her sons, Frederich & Karl to the US. Frederich is my maternal Gr-Gr grandfather. He later brought Albertine and her second husband, Karl Klabunde over when he was settled. They settled in Honey Creek Township, Sauk Co., Wisconsin.

I am really short on information for anything in Germany. Any info you could provide would be helpful.

Posted: 23 Jan 2008 9:10PM GMT
Surnames: Haupt
I was a Haupt from Wausau,Wisconsin.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.