Search for content in message boards

GODFREY'S OF GEORGIA

GODFREY'S OF GEORGIA

TAMMY ESTAVANKO (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2000 5:20PM GMT
MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS ERNEST WILLIAM GODFREY WHO WAS BORN IN 1907, HE MARRIED ANNIE LOU WEST OF DOOLEY COUNTY GEORGIA. I KNOW HIS MOTHERS NAME WAS GEORGIA ANN GODFREY, AND HIS FATHERS NAME WAS JOHN MONROE GODFREY. I KNOW NOTHING OF HIS SIBLINGS.

GODFREY'S GEORGIA

BARBARA ALLEN GODFREY (ASKINS) (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2000 5:19PM GMT
I WAS BORN IN WARNER ROBINS GEORGIA. I AM THE DAUGHTER OF HENRY JORDEN GODFREY II . MY MOTHER'S NAME IS LILLIE MAY GODFREY (LARSEN). WE LIVE IN EL PASO, TEXAS. MY GRANDFATER'S NAME WAS HENRY JORDEN GODFREY JR. ANY FAMILY OUT THERE? MOTHER'S MADEN NAME WAS LILLIE MAY BUSSELL FROM SANDERSVILLE GEORGIA.

godfrey of georgia

a j morris (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2000 6:43AM GMT
frank godfrey , spouse minerva, frank is my grandfather 4 times removed

Godfrey's of Georgia

Posted: 20 Apr 2000 11:05AM GMT
Edited: 18 Sep 2001 1:00PM GMT
I am the granddaughter of Horace and Ida Brown Godfrey of Macon,Ga. My mother's name was Elizabeth Idalene Godfrey, born in Sparta,GA. She had a twin, Irene who died when she was an infant. Two sisters, Ruby and Nannette and brothers, Thomas Norman, Charles Wyman, and Sanford"Buck".Maybe we are related?

Hello Lillie May

Posted: 1 Apr 2002 8:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Lillie May,

I do believe we are cousins! I am Henry Jordan Jr.'s nephew. My father is Mark Ivey Godfrey, who is his brother. I haven't seen your father since he lived in Titusville, Fl. I believe I am named after uncle Hank's son Mark Ivey.

Anyway, always love to here from family, so drop a line if you care to. I'm at amgalt@earthlink.net

PS. I'm doing research on Henry Jordan Sr.'s great grandfather WIlliam Marshall Godfrey of Knox Co. TN.

Best Wishes,
Mark Jr.

Oops, sorry Barbara

Posted: 1 Apr 2002 8:06PM GMT
Oops,

Just re-read your message and realized I called you by your mother's name. I guess you are Barbara.

My Apologies,

Mark Jr.

Re: GODFREY'S GEORGIA

Posted: 5 Jan 2003 6:24PM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2014 3:47AM GMT
Surnames: Godfrey
MY MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME WAS GODFREY...her father was William Clayborne Godfrey of Menard, Texas. His father, Richard Jenkins G.came from Dawsonville, Ga. Richard's father, JOHN T. GODFREY, married Maiden Ann Pool(e); he went to war for the Confederacy and got lost on his way home. The story is that he came back home and his family was gone... this was several years later. Maiden Ann had remarried a Garrison..
Salschwartz@aol.com

Re: GODFREY'S OF GEORGIA

Posted: 7 Feb 2010 9:48PM GMT
I am looking for any info on my Grand mother,
"Bessie Adelaide Godfrey". She was born, August 1st
1900, I believe she was born in Georgia, but not sure.

Re: Hello Lillie May

Posted: 24 May 2012 4:42PM GMT
Hey Mark.I am Barbara I would love to here from you.. I am on Facebook under Barbara Godfrey Askins.I am Lillie and Hank's daughter...Looking forward to hearing back from you or becoming friends on facebook. Barb

Re: Oops, sorry Barbara

Posted: 24 May 2012 4:43PM GMT
Tizzzzz Ok.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.