Search for content in message boards

Marsh family of Michigan

Marsh family of Michigan

Lorrraine Kieser (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2002 10:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Mar 2002 8:17AM GMT
Surnames: Marsh, Seman
Working on family project and am looking for relatives of Sterling Marsh and his son Jerry Marsh of Michigan. Sterling married Thelma Seman of Jackson, Michigan and resided there. Their son Jerry moved north to Alcona or Greenbush area. Your cousins really need your imput on our family project. Please email at this address: ckieser@avci.net

Re: Marsh family of Michigan

Eilene Farrell Hays (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2002 12:47AM GMT
I don't know if this is the same family, but I have a Harmon Marsh (Elizabeth Showerman 1st wife, Julia Hudson 2nd wife)
died in Jackson Sept 2 1906 in Blackman Twp. He had a brother John who lived in the Waterloo area and died 7/30/1870 and is suppoed to be buried in the Mt. Hope cemetery. I also have a Hiram who married Mary Smith. He was born 1832 in NY and died 9/22/1898 and is buried in Jackson. There were 2 children Emmor 1856-1937 died in Lansing and Martha dod and dod unknown.
Hope that this may help you in some way.
Eilene

Posted: 13 Jul 2002 6:59PM GMT
Surnames: Nelson, Plum, Marsh
Don't know if they are related, but I'm researching the line of Maud Plum, wife of Fred J. Marsh. They lived at 205 Mason St., Charlevoix, Mi in 1906. They had 3 children, Henry, Helen and James C. Marsh (b. 19 jun 1906-Charlevoix, Mi d. 11 nov 1997-Tampa, Fl). There is a picture of Mr. and Mrs. Nelson. It is believed to be from Maud Plum's maternal side. Are there any Nelson's in your line? Any reply is appreciated.

Lorraine Kieser (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jul 2002 7:40PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jul 2002 8:29PM GMT
Surnames: Marsh
Thank you for replying. I am sorry but you have a different line of Marsh surname. I wish you happy hunting and just remember: our relatives are not lost.....we just have not found them yet. Best wishes you find your. Lorraine
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.