Search for content in message boards

Looking for anything on...Joicey Sandlin 1822

Looking for anything on...Joicey Sandlin 1822

Rosie Sandlin Tatum (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 2000 11:29AM GMT
Heard that Joicey married a John Sandlin...Do you have any info on this...thanks....rosie

Joicey Sandlin

Posted: 13 Jul 2000 6:32AM GMT
Edited: 1 Mar 2004 4:15PM GMT
Joicey Sandlin b. 1824 in Clay Co. Ky. Parents are: James Sandlin b. March 16, 1798 York Co. SC and Zilph Baker b. April 9, 1806 in Cortland Madison (Clay) co KY. Joicey had a brother named Adorniram (Niram) that my line goes threw. Thanks Mariah

Joicey Sandlin

DConoverSa1962 (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2000 12:20PM GMT
Dear Rosie: This is exciting. I just found out that my Husband's grandmother's name was Joyce, or possibly Joicey? As far as I have heard she was of Indian heritage and was quite the nomad. Don't now if this is the same person or not. His Father's name was Fred. He married my Husband's mother in Walla Walla, Washington many years ago. My husband lost track of him around thirty years ago. He did remarry, so we were told, and my husband has a half sister and brother out there somewhere. Most of the information we have is scetchy. If any of this rings a bell let me know please. Thanks, Donna Conover-Sandlin
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.