Search for content in message boards

Lecates legates cox

Lecates legates cox

Posted: 8 Mar 2002 9:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
looking for information on my grandfather His name is larry asbury lecates was born may 1897 in md and passed away aug 30 1943 drowned in laurel de. He was a pvt 17 infantry 11division in ww1. Was married to virginia a lecates born 1904 and passed away in 1988. had 3 children melvin lecates mary lee gordy, kathleen west. My grandmother virginia parents were lee h. cox born 1880 passed away 1961 and his wife mary ethel cox born 1881 passed away 1960. any information on this would help thanks Russell Lecates

Re: Lecates legates cox

Barbara Munson (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2002 10:30PM GMT
From the 1880 census CD's:

Census Place: Trappe, Wicomico, Maryland
Source: FHL Film 1254517 National Archives Film T9-0517 Page 121C
Relation Sex Marr Race Age Birthplace
Azarioh F. COX Self M M W 25 MD
Occ: Works On Farm Fa: DE Mo: DE
Priscilla T. COX Wife F M W 22 MD
Occ: Keeps House Fa: MD Mo: MD
Lee H. COX Son M S W 5M MD
Fa: MD Mo: MD

David Sammons (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 2002 1:23AM GMT
Surnames: Cox
Russell,
My mother Bernice Cox and Virginia Cox were 1st cousins.
How can I help you!
David

Russell leCates (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2003 10:54PM GMT
Surnames: LeCates Legates lecatt//Cox
I havent been on the computer lately, but I have started a new job working for Fed Ex and you wouldnt beleive how many lecates their are in the little town of laurel de. Any how I met a distant cousin and he is supposed to supply me with a 80 page book he has on the leCates history. When I get the info I will be willing to share with anyone else out their looking like myself. I just wanted to post this because my old email has changed and I havent heard from anyone Its Rlecates@comcast.net

Posted: 23 Aug 2004 12:43AM GMT
Any info on an Evelyn Cox? She was married to Henry Davis. I am pretty sure that her birthdate was 05-31-01 and date of death was 08-17-1962. They are buried in Mt. Olive Cemetery in Sandtown. I live in NC and nearly all of this side of my family has passed away. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Posted: 12 Mar 2010 10:10PM GMT
HELLO MY NAME IS TORREY,, I SEE THAT YOUR FAMILY IS BURIED IN MT. OLIVE CEMETERY, THAT IS MY FAMILLY CEMETERY, I WAS JUST OUT THERE MARCH 10 2010 ,AND I SEEN SOME LAGATES OUT THERE, MY DAUGHTER HAD A TEACHER IN SCHOOL, THAT WAS THAT NAME, I ASK MY SELF WHEN I WAS IN THE CEMETERY IF THAT WAS ANY RELATION TO HER TEACHER, BUT I HAVNT FOUND OUT YET, LOL, I PLAN ON WORKING ON THAT THOUGH, BECAUSE 95%OF THAT CEMETERY IS RELATIVES,

Posted: 27 Apr 2010 11:04PM GMT
I, too, have relatives burid at Mt. Olive. My email address is jim dot draper at comcast dot net. I've love to communicate with you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.