Search for content in message boards

DAVID SABOURIN

DAVID SABOURIN

Posted: 18 Mar 2004 5:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SABOURIN
DAVID SABOURIN was b. c. 1857-58 in New Hampshire, USA. By 1920 he was widowed and living in Lowell, Essex Co., Massachusetts. Census records indicate that both of David's parents were born in "Canada-French" which probably meant Quebec. We do not yet have any information about the identity of David's wife or his parents. Based on the birth dates of David's known children, David's parents may have been b. c. 1850-1865 in Quebec.

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated. And, if you are interested, we can provide information about David's descendants.

You can email me at dewald@prenticenet.com.

Re: DAVID SABOURIN

Noel Sabourin (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2004 3:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am guessing at it here. I believe that his wife was Mary julia Demange. They married Jan 1, 1881, not sure where. His parents would have been Emmanuel Sabourin & Elisabeth Melvina Pare married Apr 16, 1850 in Iberville, Quebec.

Two of his brothers went stateside as Sabraw or Sebra (Napoleon & Louis)

Notes extracted from "Theresa's New England Genealogy" web site:
htt p://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/3376/sebra.html
Emmanuel came to Farnham, Quebec in 1859. He sold his farm in Farnham in
1860 and came to Fisherville, (now Penacook) New Hampshire. He was the
first French family to come to Fisherville. Emmanuel changed his last name to Sebra
when he came to New Hampshire.

see 1880 US census
Census Place Concord, Merrimack, New Hampshire Family History Library Film 1254766 NA Film Number T9-0766 Page Number 90A
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.