Search for content in message boards

Ancestors in Jackson County (Maquoketa)

Ancestors in Jackson County (Maquoketa)

Posted: 5 Feb 2003 2:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Jan 2005 7:04PM GMT
Surnames: Ripple, Pearce (Pierce), Clary & Reynolds, Sarah Jane Black.
I am searching for information on relatives from Maquoketa. The names are: Ripple, Pearce (Pierce), Clary & Reynolds. Also Sarah Jane Black.

Re: Ancestors in Jackson County (Maquoketa)

Judi Prince (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jun 2005 11:39AM GMT
I have ancestors with the Clary name in that area....Hiram and Phoebe Palmer Clary...Other names in family are Bentley,Palmer, Bradley and Wolff..Hiram is the son of Moses and Olive Clary...Hiram and Phoebe were the parents of five children, Nellie, Henry, Olive, William and I have been unable to find out who the fifth child is..Phoebe had two children before they were married, she was married to a unknown Palmer...They were Maria and John J Palmer...Phoebe`s maiden name was Bentley , d/o William and Sally Palmer Bentley..

Posted: 2 Feb 2007 3:30AM GMT
Surnames: Ripple, Harman Clary, Pierce, Cradit, Mansfield
My great grandmother was Olive Clarywhose father was Hiram Clary & mother was Phoebe Palmer. I have a lot of information if you would like. Just let me know. Darlene (Ripple) Kenison

Posted: 11 Feb 2007 2:16AM GMT
Darlene, I would love to have any information you have...My e-mail address is Judiprince973@aol.com...I will be glad to share the information I have on the family...Thanking You, Judi
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.